Blizzard of Passion Pt. 03

Story Info
Young woman finds passion in a blizzard 3rd day, new love.
1.7k words
4.71
4.3k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blizzard of Passion PT. 03

Finally a part three to my Blizzard of passion series. Please feel free to leave comments or contact me via email with comments of whatever.

Claire stretched out feeling her body coming awake after another blissful night in someone else's bed. Sunlight was streaming into the bedroom as all the curtains were open revealing a winter wonderland outside. The snow had stopped falling sometime overnight and now the world was a pure white, at least for a little while. "Em?" she called out, but not getting any response. "Emily?" this time a bit louder but still no answer. Not bothering with clothes Claire walked to the kitchen where she found coffee brewed and a note. Claire darling, I'll be outside plowing and snow blowing. Be done by 9 so if you finally get your cute ass out of my bed try to make some breakfast and I will be in to judge you on it soon. Kisses. Claire smirked at the note and kissed it.

Emily plowed everything first, then got out the tracked snow blower to finish, the entire time her brain was keeping her occupied with the new feeling her heart was sending. She was quickly falling for Claire and today it was all going to come to a screeching halt. Oh sure, she would try to keep in touch, maybe ask the younger woman out on a real date but Emily knew that between the age difference and how intelligent Claire was it was never going to go any further. Emily saw that the county was out trying to clear the road so once she was done clearing snow she drove out and talked to the county road crew about helping pull Claire's jeep out with their big front end loader which they agreed to do once the trees were all cleared.

Claire heard the door to the garage open and close so she turned so Emily would see her standing there in just the apron. Emily smelled eggs and bacon as soon as she was inside and grinned. As she shed a few layers of winder clothes she walked into the kitchen and stopped. There was the sexiest woman ever, naked but for a kitchen apron, leaning against the counter licking her finger and staring at her with a fuck me expression. Emily almost cried but instead silently walked to Claire and kissed her deeply. The two could each feel a passion, a love, and each found it impossible to not touch the other as the apron came off along with most of Emily's clothes.

Claire let out a gasp of surprise as Emily lifted her onto the counter, then spread her toned legs. Emily instinctively grabbed a head of hair as her lover leaned in and began her tongue assault. "Oh fuck yes, yes Em, yes, don't stop oh fuck I love it." Claire's words drove Emily wild. She loved how the slender girl tasted and how her athletic body responded to her every touch. Emily rocked her head up and down while her tongue licked, her nose rubbed at the cute little erect clit in all its wet pinkness. Claire held on tight, her handful of hair pulling Em in close as her thighs squeezed tight on the sides of the woman's head. Her orgasm had built quickly and now was there, right at the edge of explosion. Emily knew, she had already learned Claire's signs so she sucked her clit into her mouth and nipped a bit sending the girl over the edge and almost off the counter.

The two lovers sat feeding each other the eggs and bacon, all the while smelling of each other's sex, bodies touching, eyes taking in the others beauty. "I have fallen in love with you." Claire's words snapping Emily out of her own thoughts of exactly the same thing. "I....I was thinking the same thing but trying to tell myself you could never feel the same." "What?! Why not? You are so fucking sexy, and I can't imagine ever not being with you" Claire's words made Emily kiss her and the two fell to the floor in a passionate embrace.

Breaking the kiss Emily stared into Claire's eyes. Yes, there was love there. "What the fuck are we doing Claire? This shouldn't work, you're so smart and beautiful and I'm...." Claire put her finger to Emily's lips. "Hush, you are beautiful too, and so smart and the best thing that has ever come into my life so stop questioning things and just let this grow." The two kissed again before Emily slapped her new girlfriend on her ass. "Come on and get dressed, we have to get your jeep out of a snow bank. What followed could best be described as both funny and erotic as the two woman tried to dress for the bitter cold with one of them not having any of her own things and trying to make some of the other woman's things work all while touching each other in inappropriate ways.

If either of the women was watching from outside the relationship they would have noticed a new energy between the two, a youthful vibrancy of spirit and energy. The two piled into Emily's modified Jeep and drove out onto the road and headed up the mountain where they found the county crew with a plow truck with sander and a large yellow front end loader. Claire stood and watched as Emily helped drag a cable down to the snowed in Jeep. The big machine made it all look so easy as it slowly dragged the tiny jeep up onto the main road. Brushing snow off the vehicle Emily jumped in excitement. "I can't believe you own a CJ7 golden eagle, these are so classic and I love the green color. Ok it looks like its ok, but drive mine and let's get this back to my place and I can check it over. Thanks guys." Emily yelled out to the crew before hoping back into Claire's jeep.

Claire parked Emily's Jeep in its spot and watched her maneuver her jeep into a secondary workshop garage. Here Claire found a plow equipped tracked snow cat, a tracked snow blower and another jeep of similar vintage as hers but disassembled into a multitude of pieces. She watched as Emily first brushed off the remaining snow then began inspecting the Jeep. "This is in great shape Claire, a really nice 1980 CJ7 Golden Eagle, its mint, how, where did you get this?" Claire grinned seeing how much enthusiasm Emily had for her Jeep. "Dad bought it new and kept it really well maintained until her gave it to me. I love it so much, is she hurt at all?" Emily was on her back under the Jeep by this point. "Well yes but it's not bad. Must have hit a stump or rock when you went off the road and it bent the steering rod a bit. I could feel it when I drove it, but not to worry, I actually have one here and we can totally fix it babe.

By now the garage heat was making the building quite toasty and as they worked the two shed most of their layers until both had on just jeans and tank tops. Claire was grinning ear to ear as she worked hand in hand with Emily who seemed to thrive in this work. Every so often a kiss was exchanged which made them each smile, then one hip checked the other which led to a giggle and a challenge. Emily grabbed Claire in an embrace, kissing her deeply, their tongues dancing together in warm wanting mouths. Hands lifted shirts baring breasts in need of attention as the two fell to an old couch along one wall. Claire gained the upper hand and yanked Emily's jeans down and off her before chucking them aside. "Your turn lover" was all she said as she began to kiss her way along those smooth inner thighs. "Oh fuck those lips feel so good babe" Emily purred. Claire enjoyed how Emily sounded and began by licking the swollen folds of her pussy, tasting the nectar that glistened in the bright shop lights. Not being able to contain herself Claire extended her tongue as much as she could and drove it deep inside the tightness that was her lovers pussy. The taste, the hot wetness and the sounds it was making Emily grunt out all drove Claire on. Soon she was sucking at her hard clit as her finger nails raked across Emily's bare belly making the woman arch her back and cry out in intense orgasmic bliss.

Claire didn't give Emily a chance to move as she joined her on the couch and wiggled one leg under her. Soon she had them in position to mash and rub their clits and pussies together. Hands gripped hands pulling each other together as they wiggled, thrust and rubbed themselves towards climax. Emily started cumming very quickly as she really hand finished her last orgasm and her moans and grunts made Claire rub harder. Emily couldn't think or control her body as her orgasm just shook her. Claire wanted to catch up, her lover's sounds pulling her there. The sensation of their bodies touching like this was something she had only ever dreamt of yet now as it happened she didn't want it to end. Claire spasmed hard as she began to orgasm, her juices coating both of them as she came harder than ever before. The moans so loud in the garage they echoed.

As the two collapsed into a heap on the old couch, panting and trying to catch their breath a woman's voice spoke out "Oh Taja, there is nothing going on here. Taja you are just letting your imagination run away with you. Yet here Taja stands looking at a big liar head Emily." Emily and Claire both looked to see Taja standing just inside the door to the garage with coffee's and a box of donuts. "Hi, I'm Claire." "Oh, yeah, Claire, Taja. Taja, meet Claire, my new girlfriend. "After a quick redressing the three talked and laughed as the repairs of the Jeep continued with coffee and donuts.