Katrina Grimm P.I. Pt. 01

Story Info
Woman private detective uncovers more than the killer.
2k words
4.61
6.1k
24

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Erotic Adventures of Katrina Grimm, private detective

Part one

Private detective Katrina Grimm stepped out of her car and glanced around. The damp air had just enough chill to make her shiver, or was it fear? While it had plenty of lights the train station appeared gloomy at this hour of the evening. No one else seemed to be about so Grimm locked her car and started towards the station. Had anyone been watching they would have thought the scene perfect for an old noir crime movie. The tall woman moved with grace in her heels, her trench coat trailing behind like a cape, revealing the red dress she wore. A proper fedora topped her head of blond hair.

Stepping up to the ticket window Katrina could see a middle aged man in a somewhat disheveled uniform intently staring at his phone. Clearing her throat got both his attention as well as a smile. "Good evening ma'am can I help you?" he said as his eyes took in the low cut of the dress, her revealed cleavage and bright red lips. "One ticket to Far Harbor please, open return." Her words barely having escaped from her lips when his response "End of the line" caught her off guard. "Let's hope not" Kat said trying to sound confident. "I mean the train line ma'am, it ends at that station" handing her the ticket he returned to his phone.

Kat stood still looking at the six car train stretched out before her as a cool wind blew bringing her another shiver. "Boarding miss?" the conductor said from the narrow steep steps into one of the silver cars. Tall and black the older gent looked like her had done this countless times. She handed him her ticket which he punched quickly and returned. "You will have lots of seats to choose from as well as several cabins seeing as there are only six other passengers tonight, not many traveling these days, what with the killings and all." He motioned her into a car and stepped back down the steps.

Forty two year old Katrina Kat Grimm was a little on the tall side at 5'9. It had served her well in her career as a Police officer and detective. But that was behind her and tonight she stepped out of her normal catch my spouse cheating cases for what everyone called a wild goose chase or Kats folly. The killings the conductor had mentioned had all been committed on a train like this going between the city and Far harbor nearly four hours away. All had been committed at night, three men and two women over a period of 8 months with no discernable pattern and there had been no witnesses. Kat started investigating it in what little spare time she had but when she had finished her two active cases she didn't take on a new one, instead focusing her talents on the killer the press had briefly named the choo choo killer. She hated the name but what can you expect from rustic New England. Her investigation had led her here, where even though she knew the police had expended most of their efforts she felt the cases break would be found. See unlike the police she had discovered one and only one common fact, none of the murders had occurred on the same train twice, and by that she meant that none of the cars on any of the previous trains had been on any of the other trains where a murder had occurred. Just like this train.

The train itself was unremarkable, a simple pair of diesel electric engines pulled from the front six passenger cars. It was always six passenger cars even when the ridership dropped to nearly nothing. The cars themselves were old and somewhat dingy, smelling of to many years of people. Katrina walked to the front of the train with her coat draped over her arm and her hat in her hand. The old black conductor took notice of her but said nothing, sitting in a special seat at the front of the first carriage. Now she really began to observe and take mental notes. Her return walk was slower as she looked for anything unusual, and to see each of the other six passengers. One of them could be the killer who had taken 5 lives with a thin narrow double edged blade without leaving enough evidence that they could determine whether right or left hand, height, or even sex. Two crew up in the lead engine, the conductor and six passengers and it could all be for nothing.

The only interesting thing to happen during her stroll was one handsome guy undressing her with his eyes and making her body react as it always does to attention. Back where she started in the forth car she had now seen all but one passenger and while it really could have been any of them the mother and toddler didn't really fit and neither did the very obese guy who reminded her of one of her teachers. No, she really couldn't afford to make assumptions. The fifth car was all small cabins with doors that slid to separate them from the all that ran along the one side of the car. No one was in any of the cabins so into the sixth and final car she stepped and instantly knew the last passenger had to be here. A beautiful expensive smelling perfume hung in the otherwise stale air. This car was cabins as well and her heels made that lovely click clack sound as she walked on the hardwood floor of the hallway.

Kat stopped suddenly, there in the third cabin sat the most beautiful woman. Long red hair framed her pale face which was highlighted by lips as red as hers. Dressed in a gorgeous silver gray dress that has a row of large buttons from one shoulder down to the other hip, her legs covered in matching silver gray stockings and were stunning. On the floor was a pair of stiletto heels. Kat stared, feeling her desires building, overwhelming her need to solve a mystery. She was at her heart a very sexual woman who sometimes let the needs of the body take over.

She jumped a little when the woman just suddenly looked up and straight into her eyes. They were ice blue and seemed to see deep into Kat's soul, then there was a warm smile and the woman motioned for her to enter with one finger. Kat felt a rush of adrenaline as she slid the door open and stepped inside, sliding the door shut behind her. "My dear you are a wonderful gorgeous sight, I thought I was in for a long ride all by myself, but then you, a vision of beauty arrived, please, sit, sit, I'm Cassandra." The woman's nails were as red as her lips as she held her hand out in greeting. "Kat, well Katrina actually, and thank you for the compliment. Coming from a woman as beautiful as you it's quite something." Kat sat and realized that Cassandra was staring at her. Eyes narrowed and lips in a toothless smile, but staring. Then she noticed the woman's hands, moving from the outside of her legs to the inside, fingers slowly tracing the bottom of the dress. It was so very sensual to Kat and she could feel her nipples become very hard, pressing out against the thin bra and dress. Likewise her warmth was building, throbbing, swelling and just begging for attention. She wasn't stopping, Cassandra, her eyes never left Kat's and her fingers kept moving, but no, there was a change. Her legs were slowly spreading apart.

Kat had no idea of the passage of time, all she knew was this gorgeous woman was toying with her. She loved every moment as those perfect legs slowly spread revealing a glistening perfect bald pussy. A slight gasp made Cassandra's smile become a wicked grin. Kat stared, unable to compose herself as Cassandra began to lick her lips. First with just the tip, lips parted ever so slightly. Then a little more of the tongue, the lips glistening now as she licked slowly, provocatively, all the while her legs remained spread.

No words at been spoken since the introductions but Kat knew a seduction was occurring. Cassandra moved, her body tilting forward, dropping to her knees, her hands now on the floor, but still her eyes were locked onto Katrina's, and her tongue still danced. Kat's breathing had increased in rhythm and her heart raced. Cassandra put her hands onto Kats feet, then slowly moved them up. The sensation of those hands on her stocking covered legs made Kat break eye contact and tilt her head back. She could feel those hands past her knees, then onto her thighs, past the tops of the stockings and further. Under her dress now Kat gasp as she felt Cassandra hook those red nails into the waistband of her panties. Still no words were spoken as those panties were slowly and with great skill removed. Kat, head still back letting the sensations overwhelm her felt Cassandra pull her hips forward on the leather covered seat until she was barely still on. Then she felt her legs being spread, wider, wider still, "yessss" she hissed.

Cassandra began by kissing red lips to smooth inner thighs, bring out more gasps and a low growled moan. Kat knew and loved a woman's touch, and this woman really knew what she was doing. The kisses had turned to licking as they approached Kats now dripping cunt. Bald and swollen, with a hard pierced clit above it yearning for attention, Cassandra wasted no more time. Her tongue began to lick at Kats little tight asshole sending shivers throughout her body. Licking, probing with her tongue Cassandra enjoyed the moans and squeaks she was enticing from her conquest. Once wet she pressed a finger to the tight little opening and licked upwards, tasting the sweet nectar. Kat trembled as that finger slipped inside her letting out her loudest moan yet. "Oh fuck yessss"

Finger in her ass and now a tongue slipping between her swollen folds, her juices leaking from her like a schoolgirl at prom Kat felt what could only be a tongue stud helping with the sensations. She reached down and got a hand full of hair pulling and forcing her lover deeper. The tongue now buried as deep in her pussy as the finger in her ass was Kat was in heaven. Cassandra hand her free hand around Kats leg and was twisting her clit piercing as she eat the fuck out of her. Kat felt her orgasm building quickly and she wrapped her legs around Cassandra, thighs hold her head, feet down her back feeling something under the dress at the small of Cassandra's back.

Suddenly the finger seemed to thrust deeper, the clit twisted harder and the tongue drove further sending Kat over the edge and into a body shaking orgasm. She could feel her nectar flowing as Cassandra continued her assault. Kat slipped from the bench and onto the floor. The world spun as the orgasm continued but she didn't feel Cassandra.

Several things happened for Kat in rapid succession. Her brain finally put together an important piece of data along with a gut instinct to tell Kat that what her foot felt was a hidden knife and that Cassandra was her serial killer. Kat forced her eyes open just in time as Cassandra, knife in hand, leapt at her. Kat managed to raise her knees and roll sending Cassandra to the other side of the compartment. Grabbing her purse she swung it catching Cassandra in the head and knocking her back to the floor. As she pulled her 9mm automatic out of the purse the conductor opened the sliding door and looked on as Kat lay sprawled on the floor, legs open and no panties with a gun pointed at another woman. Smiling he simply asked "Can I help you young miss?"