All Comments on 'Blizzard Revisited Again'

by dreampilot79

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Intriguing

Very intriguing, but could have been a bit better. You started off with all the fertility of the surrounding scenes, and even included the "springtime", or beginning of growth--a good basis for this very fertile story.

Then you went into getting condoms for both you and Cindy. In the course of the story you did not mention using them, which leaves a lot more of possible imagination. In fucking so many women, did any of them get pregnant? Were any of them ovulating? You missed out on making this story even more erotic by leaving this out.

Perhaps you can follow up with some additional chapters to where the swingers develop a colony of sorts where they all live naked together and start families together? Please...write some more along this line, I'd like to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Led By the CockY Slut Wife

A story of fantasy is appropriate here. Importantly and for reality's sake for the young, weak and stupid, your story begins to portray what normally and typically happens in the development of a swinging scenario.

One spouse is somewhat dragged into an uncomfortable arena which the other wants above all others. To partake in cake and eat it also. So, the prodded involvement of the reluctant, uncommited and contrived spouse can absolve the other more deviant spouse of any prior marital agreement except to placate and shore up the others reluctance for thier own selfish reasons of continuance.

Compromise in buying a vehicle or house is a condition of sharing a future with someone you have commited to maritally. Inherently, sharing and compromise about inanimate objects or the love for created children can create a bonding of shared affections healthy to the intended long term commitment. Unfortunately, sharing your spouse's body and emotions is usually the result of uncontrolled lustful deviant thought with little regard of consequence - for what will follow in the morning or 6 months from kickoff.

Emotions and physical feelings created by the total loss of inhibitions with others sexually cannot hope to be matched by only one's spouse in the now dull sexual future. So, like drugs, the last addictive experience only feeds the next which needs to climb higher until realization of life's alteration dawns too late for the once proud family. The little voice inside which also says stealing and lying or physically or mentally harming someone or self is not normal or acceptable begins to assert itself. The loss of self respect has begun and infects normal life.

Swinging usually is the begining of the end for a marriage already in trouble. Try it, it will spice up your relationship is the sales cry for those who similarly have little to lose. Ultimately, with eye's wide shut, nothing is solved or enhanced long term.

This is not to say that some couples don't survive long term swinging but there is something different about thier minds ability to suffer through it. Shunned by family and old friends who just don't understand, they wander though an altered life accepting what they can get from it. Hidden swinging is like a pimple that may burst forth at the most inconvenient time discovered by those who would never understand.

So, some fantasies are best not experienced just as a little cocaine isn't! Sometimes going home isn't an option.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Am I missing something?

I read Blizzard, then Blizzard Revisited, and now this one. What happened with the Valentine's party? You totally left that out, but you refer to it in this story as if we had read it already. I don't get it.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
What happen to the condoms

Before they went to the party a description of what Cindy put into her purse. Keys, wallett some lipstick and 12 condoms. But I have yet to read or hear of any of the men wearing them. They may have worn them, because you don't hear of anyone rolling over onto a wet spot on the beds. When the husband was on the bed being peasured by three women and they sucked his cock, did he have condoms. Why carry them if you not going to use them. The sex was first rate and I loved the non-jealously style of their swinging group>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent Story

After reading the first two stories, I was waiting for the next. Love the way the themes have developed. Instead of being the same each time, the author has taken the couple into new areas mentally and sexually. Can't wait for the next "party."

The pleasure of the wife shows what I think is the true sign of love. To be involved with her pleasure with others is much greater than her finding it alone.

Wish I had a neighborhood like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice one

How am I supposed to top that for an Earth Day entry? Nice one.

cookiejarcookiejarabout 19 years ago
Dayum...

Nonstop sex all the way! How could I not give it a 5? :) Good luck !

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
nice

good story love and lots of sex

angelicminxangelicminxabout 19 years ago
Well done, love.

I thoroughly enjoyed this tale. Love ya!

angelicminxangelicminxabout 19 years ago
Response... hope you don't mind.

I have a respose to the chicken who titled their comment "Led by the cocky slut wife". Being fiction, I doubt there is any danger, lol. However, to each their own... no one is asking you to participate, so stay out of their business. Next time have the guts to show yourself and really defend your views. Leaving an Anonymous bomb on a story because you don't happen to like the subject, IMO, is a coward's act.

Softouch911Softouch911about 19 years ago
A really entertaining romp

Lots of folks leaving comments seem to have confused this fun little fantasy with reality. I enjoyed myself tremendously and am happy to report that, so far as I know, you have not impregnated any third world countries with it, nor have you ruined anyones marriage so far as I know. Unless those were objectives, you have been very successful in writing a very entertaining joyride with two attractive sex-athletes. My only complaint is that the tree-planting seems kind of tacked on.

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueabout 19 years ago
What happens on Nude Day?

Darn it, you old fox, this was a diamond. The humor and fantasy, the marital love and eroticism nuanced by his problems with Cindy's enthusiasm were great.

Too often, writers want to go too deep, I would guess Cindy is pretty content with what she's got. Problem is, the rest of us are so cross with you for not being invited to the party that we have to 5-bomb you!!

Really enjoyed it, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I am still sorry

that you took the story series the way you did.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
A different quibble

No, my reference to a primary quibble is for Hubby in this story who adds a different rationale to consider in sharing, swapping or watching your spouse get pleasures. Hubby got concerned that Sweetie was more enthusiastic about their new 'hobby' than he was! Not that he objected to her avid pleasure, and certainly not to his own...just concerned that, while he was titillated by swinging, Sweetie was transformed!

I do have a quibble about what I consider as over-reporting the party. Several 'episodes' could have been cut back...too much of a good thing! A smaller quibble about the 'weather-stranded' couple being 'rescued' by swingers! GMAFB!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Swingers

Low life excuses of humanity. Why even marry?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous