Block Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just five years older than they were, Ms. Brook was a blonde stunner, with honey-gold hair, a wide smile capped by plush lips, and an ass that all of them loved to plow on a regular basis when they were home. Her big tits swayed as she enthusiastically drove her mouth up and down Jaxton's cock. Of all of them, he was her favorite. She had a thing for black young men.

"If we do this," Simon said, rolling his bottle of beer hand to hand, "it fucks things up between us and Landon. Forever."

"I know," Milo said. He sighed. "Dude's my best friend. It sucks."

"Was," Jaxton said. He idly grabbed a fistful of Ms. Brook's hair and drove her down harder on his cock, making her gag. She stared up at him, fire and fury in her eyes, but he ignored her. "But do we really care? Landon got himself some pussy on the reg and checked out."

"Aw, come on, man, we still bullshit on Facebook," Milo said.

"You two live close to each other," Simon said. "When's the last time he wanted to hang out? Do anything?"

Milo considered that, and shook his head. "You're right. I know. I just... ugh, we're talking about sleeping with his mom."

Jaxton finally relented on Ms. Brook and she came up off him, gasping, "You asshole."

"Don't backtalk me, slut," Jaxton said. He snapped his fingers and pointed at his dick. Her eyes still held his as she dropped low on his cock again, bobbing even harder. She liked to be treated roughly. Her thighs were already wet, and getting wetter.

Simon stood up and unzipped his shorts. "Of course we're talking about fucking Mrs. Candless. You're going to tell me she's really not number one in your dream journal, Nancy?"

Milo blushed at that. "I mean, yeah, of course. She's the hottest woman ever."

Ms. Brook came up off Jaxton again. "I'm right here, you know."

Simon's shorts and skivvies dropped to the ground and he stepped over to Ms. Brook. None of the three guys were shy about being naked around each other. Over the years, they'd developed a code -- if someone was getting fucked, they all got fucked. Landon wasn't part of that. He was a friend, but he was too nice a guy for this aspect of their friendship. He didn't like to use women. They did.

Ms. Brook yelped when Simon's hand rose up and came down in a hard crack across her ass. "Slut, we are talking. You exist to serve our dicks right now. Shut the hell up and suck Jaxton off while I fuck your tight ass."

Milo leaned forward and grabbed the lube off the table. His underhanded toss went high, but Simon jumped up with all the ease of a former baseball player and snagged it out of the air. When he looked back down at Ms. Brook, she was sucking and slurping on Jaxton's tip again, her ass higher in the air.

"I don't know," Milo sighed. "I guess. Just promise me one thing. The three of us, we're doing this shit for life."

"Isn't a pussy out there that's worth breaking up the band," Jaxton said. "You know mine are always yours."

"Same," Simon said, slathering up two fingers and unceremoniously driving down to the second joints in Ms. Brook's well-used ass. Since they turned eighteen, the three of them had fucked it so often he wasn't sure she even needed the lube, but better to be safe than sorry.

"So we're going to do this?" Jaxton grunted. He was starting to flex his cock harder and harder into Ms. Brook's mouth. She worked him like a pro, her blonde hair falling across his hips as she alternated between staring adoringly at his cock and up at him.

"Fuck it," Milo said. "Yeah, if we can, we do it. Sorry, Landon."

Simon snorted. "Let's not pretend you're really heartbroken about this. Everything goes well, it's going to be Mrs. Candless's ass we're fucking soon." He pulled his fingers out of Ms. Brook's ass and leaned down, positioning his cock between her cheeks. "How about you, cheerleading slut? Want to join in on a little hot MILF action?"

"Mmmf!" Ms. Brook moaned. Her moan turned into a sharp yelp when Simon sheathed himself inches deep in her ass, but she responded almost immediately, rocking back to get more of him inside her.

Milo stood up and shucked off his own shorts. He didn't join them, but stroked his cock languidly. She'd want a dick in her pussy as soon as his two friends came in her, and he loved nothing so much as seeing her big tits bounce up and down in his face as she rode him.

"We don't just bum rush her," he said. "We need to take this slow. I think we go over there one by one and report back to the other guys what we do. Or don't."

"I like that idea," Jaxton said. He leaned over and gripped another fistful of Ms. Brook's hair. "And if one of us calls you to show up with us, you'll go, won't you, slut?"

"Esh!" she moaned again. They'd known since the first few times they fucked her she was bisexual. Once she brought over two of her eighteen-year-old cheerleaders, telling them to expect a treat for the hard work they'd put in that year. Jaxton, Simon, Landon, and Milo had fucked the trio of women into countless orgasms, and midway through, when they demanded it, the two cheerleaders licked their coach's pussy and asshole to one of Ms. Brook's most intense orgasms ever. She'd been a bubbling pile of goo after that, and Milo and Landon fucked both cheerleaders one last time, the two girls locked in a sixty-nine. They'd never had a lesbian experience before that day, and now they lived together.

For a while, talk died down as Jaxton fucked Ms. Brook's face and Simon speared her ass. Her moans and Jaxton's grunts were the only sounds they made. Milo leaned back and closed his eyes, stroking his cock to the thought of Mrs. Candless getting fucked this way. Then he thought of something, and one of his eyes popped open.

"Jim."

"What about him?" Simon grunted. He had a grip on Ms. Brook's waist now, and was fucking her hard.

"Do we know if he has a gun or anything?"

"Uy ike..." Ms. Brook said around Jaxton's cock. She popped off him, and he glared down at her. Before he could speak, she said, "A guy like him, it doesn't matter if he does or doesn't. If this asshole's leaving his wife this unhappy, he's a pussy. And pussies never go for a gun."

The three guys looked at each other and Jaxton grinned. He reached down to pet her head. "Ms. Brook, you are one cock-hungry whore, but goddamn, I like you."

"Thanks?" she said, before he gripped the back of her head and plunged her mouth back down on his cock.

* * *

Emilia rode her husband hard, her chest dragging along his with every bounce on his dick. His hands rested on her sides as he grunted and strained to meet her every thrust, sweat rolling down his forehead. Just a week ago, she would have loved to see the effort, the desire on his face, but now the visage of him grunting underneath her did nothing for Emilia.

She knew what she wanted. And it wasn't Jim.

"Fuck me from behind," she gasped.

"Fu-?" he asked, startled enough to quit pumping. She was rarely vulgar in bed, usually only letting slip a swear when she was right on the edge of coming.

"Do it, Jim!" she snapped.

Emilia hurtled off him and spun around on her hands and knees. She waited for her husband to reposition himself. He wasn't fat or particularly fit, but somewhere square in the middle, leaning towards softness but not quite there yet. The night shifts had really thrown off his workouts, unlike Emilia, who'd been running, doing yoga, and keeping her ass trim and tight at the gym every other day. He lined himself up, and she wished he'd hurry it up already.

"Fuck me, goddamn it!" she panted over her shoulder.

A flash of hurt in his eyes, and then he sank inside her. His audible sigh of pleasure sent a thrill of pleasure through her, and when he started to build up to her frenetic earlier pace, the machinery inside Emilia really whirred to life. She dropped her head low and squeezed her eyes shut, imagining it was Milo doing this to her, Jaxton, Simon. Jim was not an ass man or she'd have begged him to slip his thumb into her bud, making her feel double penetrated. Would the boys have done that? Would they have even hesitated? She didn't know. God, two of them fucking her at once?

Or... how about all three?

The slowly building pressure jumped to boiling, and her body rocked from head to toe as Emilia fought to crest, right there, right there. She almost moaned their names, almost fucked things up beyond repair, but instead, she thought of Simon's knowing grin as he fed her his cock, as Jaxton fucked her pussy and Milo hilted his cock in her ass.

Never had her orgasm hit her so hard. She pulsed with it, her pussy clenching at her husband in fits, trying to keep him deep, trying to hold onto this sensation as long as possible. Her arms shook too hard to hold herself upright, and she collapsed into the mattress, twisting her head and moaning. Her juices gushed over her husband's prick, dripping down her thighs and onto the bedding. He wasn't all that far behind her, a minute, maybe two, and then he was driving deep, coming, coming, coming. The warmth of him deep inside her nearly set Emilia off again, and had Jim played with her clit, she probably would have. But instead, he pulled out and dropped to the side, gasping for air.

"Jesus, baby, what got into you?" he asked.

She turned so they were facing the same direction, and rested by his side, one leg thrown over his. "I don't know. Just needed to feel needed, I guess."

He stroked her cheek, his chest rising and falling from the exertion of what they'd just done. She barely felt out of breath. If that had turned into a three-hour marathon, Emilia would have been fucking exhilarated. "That's dumb. I need you every day."

"Yeah, but when was the last time we were really passionate with each other?"

Jim frowned. "I thought our sex life was pretty good. We certainly do it often enough."

"Often enough for who, Jim? You?" She sighed. "I'm sorry. I'm being catty. But I need you to... I don't know, make me feel special."

"So now I'm not making you feel special?" he asked, and pushed himself upright. "Jesus, Em, when did all this come up?"

"Just forget about it."

"No. You started this. What am I not doing to make you feel special? I'm working goddamn crazy hours. For us and for Landon. How is that not special?"

"You know what I mean," Emilia said, sitting upright and propping the pillow up behind her so she could sit against the headboard. "You haven't made me feel wanted in a long time. Years, maybe."

"So... harder sex, huh?" he said, turning so his legs dangled off the bed. He checked the time on his phone and stood. "I'm going to shower up and go in early."

"Baby-" Emilia started.

As he headed for the hallway and the bathroom beyond, he muttered to himself, "We all have cars I paid for. A house to live in, that I paid for. And she wants to feel more goddamn special than that."

The comments stung, and though she did work, there was a seed of truth to them. Back when she was eighteen and pregnant with Landon, they both worked because they had to. Their parents were supportive, but limited in what they could do to help. She hustled her ass off at two restaurants, and Jim was in his last year of college, working in the evenings and on the weekends to chip in. By the time the baby came around, he was done with school, and they'd survived -- barely.

One night, they were too broke to afford diapers and had to ask for help from relatives to buy some, Jim swore to her as they drove back home that someday she'd have the life she deserved. It was no empty promise. In another year, he had a great job working with a construction company. In eight, they bought the house. Five years ago, the construction company folded, and he swapped to a lesser-paying job with the electric company, but they still lived a comfortable middle-class lifestyle. Emilia's earnings from the florist's shop paled in comparison. It was barely enough to cover the power, water, garbage, and cell phones.

When she heard the shower start up, her tears started flowing. Not because what Jim said hurt, but because of the thoughts she had when he was fucking her. She wasn't cheating on him, not quite, but in her own mind, she already knew on some level she couldn't withstand a summer full of advances from the boys if they were serious in pursuing her.

When Jim came back in and saw the glistening tear tracks, he stopped short of the bed, and looked ashamed of himself. "Aw, Jesus, baby, I'm sorry. I was angry."

God, that made Emilia want to cry all the harder. She shook her head, unable to speak.

"Hey, how about I call ahead and see if we can get a table at Crawford's sometime? Make a night out of it? Go dancing, maybe?"

That brought a weak chuckle out of Emilia. "I think we'd be the oldest people on the dance floor by fifteen years, hon."

"You're thirty-eight, not dead," he said. "Come on. Let's have some fun."

"Okay," Emilia said, her smile much more natural now. "Yes. Absolutely."

* * *

Milo lived the furthest away from the Candless's place, but was still only three blocks away. He didn't bother driving, but jogged over, nodding to a couple neighbors he passed by. There were some other hotties on the street, but none of them compared to Emilia. From the first day when they were twelve Landon invited him over to play video games, Mrs. Candless had been Milo's number one fantasy. He damn near bit his fist every time he thought of her big juicy ass and the tits he wanted to suck.

It wasn't just her hourglass figure, either, but all of her. Emilia was sexy right up until she smiled with those tight lips, and then she transformed into something beautiful. Combined with the gentle crinkle of her dark eyes, she could have been a model. Most their teenage years, she carried a little extra softness to her, a fullness in the thighs and a little pooch to the stomach. He'd liked that softness and kind of missed it, but he had to admit, the tightening up she'd done really made her all that much sexier.

How many times had he fantasized about walking in on her when she was in the kitchen, in nothing but her underwear, or maybe wearing one of her aprons? She fulfilled a deep, dark lust in him for a motherly type. Seeing her that first day, having her serve him and Landon up some cookies while they played, it drove him towards discovering his very first and greatest kink -- older woman, and specifically, as the years went on, hot moms.

At college, the real reason he broke up with his girlfriend was pretty simple, all things considered -- she found out Milo had been fucking a professor, a single mom, regularly. She'd never found out about the forty-something real estate agent or her best friend, a thirty-five-year-old stay-at-home MILF. That was probably for the best. Their fight had been pretty ugly as it was. And objectively, his girlfriend's astonishment was right. The cougars, to just about any other guy, wouldn't have held a candle to his girlfriend's long legs, bubble butt, or her angelic face, but given the choice between her young tight body and the cougars, Milo would pick the cougars every time.

Mrs. Candless was the one who started all those helpless fantasies. And now, finally, Milo felt like he was on the verge of fucking her.

I'm sorry, Landon, he murmured to himself, but the apology was a distant, miniscule thing compared to the sheer joy and rampaging lust pounding in his skull.

He knocked.

Mrs. Candless wasn't home.

"Fuck," he muttered. But as he started off her porch, her familiar Kia turned a corner. She honked and he waved. Her garage door rolled up, and he ducked under it to greet her when she pulled in.

Emilia looked pleasantly surprised when Milo opened her car door for her. She accepted his hand and smiled as he helped her out of the car.

"My sweet boy," she said, leaning up to kiss him on the cheek.

"Not so sweet gawking at you in that skirt," he admitted. "You look fantastic."

And Emilia did, too. The white skirt wasn't particularly short, but it clung to her curvy butt and waist. A shorter black and white striped top married the skirt at her waist, showing off her new, narrower stomach. Over it all she wore a cute middy jean jacket.

Emilia blushed, and swatted his chest. "Stop. No, wait, keep going." He laughed, and she gestured at the door behind him. He got that for her too, and openly stared at her legs in her hosiery, the muscles made even more taut by the high heels she wore.

"This for work?" he asked.

"Yes, sort of. A wedding expo. We had a small booth there, giving out flowers to all the women who wanted one. Which is all of them." They headed through the laundry room and into the kitchen. Emilia tossed aside her purse, and unslung her jacket. "Have you eaten? I've been on my feet all day so I don't feel like cooking, but I was thinking I'd order in."

"Sounds great to me," Milo said. "How about a foot massage while we wait?"

Emilia smiled faintly at that. "Mm. I'd like that. Promise me it'll just be my feet you massage?"

"Absolutely not."

She burst out laughing, and Milo joined in. While she fetched a bottle of lotion and ditched her pantyhose and heels, Milo browsed restaurants on his phone.

"What are you in the mood for?" he called.

"Something not carb crazy and I don't want a whole bunch of leftovers around the house if it's just me. So no pizza or Chinese."

"Fair enough," he said.

They settled on a new restaurant neither had tried yet, and ordered online. Emilia came back into the living room, legs now bare and freshly lotioned. It gave them an enticing gleam, and Milo tried not to think about running his tongue up and down the length of her calves -- and higher.

"Let me get my debit card," she said.

"Already ordered," Milo said.

"What? No, Milo-"

"We told you, we're taking care of you this summer," he said.

"You need to save your money for college," Emilia admonished him.

"I got a job with Jaxton at a call center. I can treat my favorite block mom if I want to."

That was true, but Milo was leaving out that he got a grand deposited every month from the real estate agent he'd been sleeping with. Sugar momma money that hadn't even been his idea. She called it a down payment on his cock for the next semester. For some reason she got off on treating him. Fine by Milo.

"Well, thank you, hon," Emilia said, reaching over to squeeze his knee. "But next time it's on me."

Milo caught her hand before it moved away. Her eyes widened, but he didn't move the hand closer to his cock. Instead, he just held it in place. "Mrs. Candless, someone this summer needs to treat you the way you deserve."

She slipped her hand free and patted his. "Then let's start with that foot massage."

He nodded, and accepted the bottle of lotion from her. Milo wanted to say something. To tell her the three of them weren't nice guys. That given half a chance they would use her and move right the fuck on, because that was what they did.

But he didn't. In the end, Milo told her to lift her feet up onto his lap, and he hated himself for it a tiny bit, but he was under no illusion that Emilia Candless was innocent in all this either. She could make her own decisions. No one was going to force her to do anything she didn't want to do -- or beg them to do.

And at the end of the summer, when they left for school again and if they'd fucked her brains out -- and he had no doubt now they were going to -- Emilia Candless would be left physically satisfied with her life in absolute ruins. Because that was what they did too.

They used women. They made no apologies. And Milo made none now.

He squeezed out a generous amount of lotion into his hands and warmed it up while Emilia grabbed the remote for the TV and snuggled up onto her side. Her feet rested along his thigh. She was too curled up for him to get a peek up her skirt, but that was all right for now. He was touching her. It was a start.

123456...9