Block Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It infuriated Emilia. It spurred her on. And in the dark theater, she let go of his cock and slammed her mouth down to his base, taking every meaty inch of him in her mouth and the back of her throat. She held the position until her eyes watered, and came back up, taking small gasps of air as silently as she could. Then she drove back down, fucking his cock with her mouth, her throat. He shifted, and thrust up, and gripped the other arm of the chair.

As wild as she was making him, though, Jaxton just wouldn't come. Her jaw ached, and the position was terrible. She pushed herself up further, sitting on her chair on both knees, sucking him down. Better, but not by much. The metal around the rim of the chair was going to cut off the circulation if he didn't come soon. She moaned more out of desperation than need, but Jaxton shuddered at the sound. Inspired, she waited for some loud sound on the screen -- wailing sirens -- and did it again, louder. He grabbed her ass again, thrusting up at her mouth. Twenty minutes into the movie, and Emilia finally had his number.

Her fists made squick squick squick sounds every time she jacked him and her slobbering on his cock had to be audible to anyone within a few rows. Thankfully, there were none. No one yet had to move or go to the bathroom, but if they did, she wouldn't have cared. Emilia wanted that come. Wanted it now.

She dropped her mouth down hard on him again, sucking him, holding him deep. She cupped his balls, stroked them idly, and he grabbed the back of her head. Another double tap, but she was already gagging on him. She pushed up hard enough that he popped free of her mouth, spraying down her face, her neck, her tits through the dress.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck fuck fuck. Everyone would see that when they left. There was no getting to a bathroom without having to pass by at least one or two ushers. Jesus. And if anybody recognized her...

Emilia swallowed what little hit her tongue, and sat back, biting her lip, trying not to cry. This was insane. She was going to get caught, sooner or later. And when she did, Jim would break. He still loved her, and despite their problems, she loved him. But did she love him enough to stop this? To end it?

No. That decision had been made even before Milo drove her to several of the best orgasms of her life. She knew she wanted the boys. Even if they hadn't seduced her, Emilia was sure over the summer she would have fallen to their advances.

Jaxton's fingers touched her chin. Lifted it. His phone was in his hand again, and she blinked. "Smile," he whispered, and clicked a pair of pictures. She took the phone from him and stared at them. Her face was glazed. Utterly glazed. She dripped Jaxton like a fucking donut.

It was the hottest thing she'd ever seen.

Her throat worked. She should delete the pictures. She had the phone. She could take care of all the ones he'd taken earlier too. Her finger hovered over the trashcan button. Do it, her mind whispered. Delete it. End this madness.

Instead, her finger moved to the share button and she sent the pictures to her own phone. All of them. Without a word, she handed the phone back. Jaxton stared at her a long moment, a grin slowly spreading. When Emilia went to wipe her face with a handful of tissues, he caught her hand and shook his head. He pulled the tissues out of her hand, and extended two of her fingers before swiping them through the globs of come slowly rolling down her cheeks and neck. She got the idea, and cleaned herself off that way before staring him in the eyes and sucking it all down.

Two blowjobs down. Two to go.

Emilia kept a hand on his prick in order to keep better track of his recovery. Even with Jaxton's youth, this was going to be a narrow thing. While she waited, she rolled her shoulders and shifted in her chair, trying to stretch as much as possible. Her leg hurt where the metal cut into it. There was no way she could do that position a second time. She was going to have to get back on her knees, but that meant more of a cramped space. A lose-lose situation, unless you were Jaxton.

Her eyes couldn't focus on the screen. Instead, Emilia thought about the boys' graduation party, thrown at her house. About seeing her four young men straddling that line between the boys they'd just been and the men they'd become. About the one beer she'd shared with them, maybe a mistake, but not one she'd take back. About her sweet Milo kissing her on the cheek, thanking her for always being there for them. About Jaxton plopping his graduation cap on her head and dancing with her. About Simon and Landon hugging it out, telling each other they'd always stay friends.

Jaxton was ready again. Emilia slipped off her seat, knelt between his legs one more time, and sucked him into her mouth for the third time in less than an hour.

This time, he controlled things. He swept up a fistful of her hair and drove her mouth deep down on him. Emilia made no effort to protest, to do anything but suck her son's friend's fat prick all the way down. Her dress rose up. Someone was fingering her pussy. Oh. It was her. She was doing this to herself.

The clock ticked, but Emilia thought nothing of it as her mouth and throat were used so basely. Her knees hurt, her legs were cramped, but she fingered herself nearly as hard as Milo had not so long ago, her breaths coming fast and hard when Jaxton wasn't gagging her with his cock. Her free hand went to his balls, massaging them and teasing the sensitive flesh there. That got a big jump out of him, and he began to subtly lift his hips to fuck her face even harder.

"Oh fuck," Jaxton grunted. Despite the noise in the theater, the sound was loud, and at the thought that anyone could see, warmth and pleasure spread from Emilia's core up and down her spine.

Subtlety was now out the window. Faster she slurped and sucked, her lips making none-too-soft wet popping sounds every time her mouth came off Jaxton's cock. Her pussy gushed with her pleasure, and thinking of Milo again, she rubbed her clit with her thumb, moaning as she rocked on her hand. Jaxton's face-fucking grew harder and harder and his chair creaked from the effort. Someone giggled a few rows down and Emilia knew with both numb horror and infinite excitement they'd finally been discovered.

Faster.

Faster.

Emilia drove her mouth up and down Jaxton's cock. Both his hands rested on her head, shoving her down even further as he bucked up at her. There was no warning this time. He jammed his cock to its root into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat, making her aching jaw hurt even more, and he came. Just a few pumps this time, blessedly, but she drank it all down greedily anyways. No coughing this time. No gagging. She was eager for it. She was almost disappointed there wasn't more.

Light.

She glanced sideways, Jaxton's prick still stuffed into her mouth. An usher stood there, youngish, grimacing. He flicked the flashlight towards the entrance and jerked his head. Emilia pushed herself upright, wiping at her lips, and Jaxton rose after her, casually zipping himself up and tugging down the back of her dress.

They followed the usher out into the hallway. He was slim and boyish, with a goatee and furtive eyes that took in the drying droplets of come on Emilia's dress. He whispered loudly, "You can't be doing that in the theater! That's a lifetime ban, and I should call the cops!"

Jaxton gripped the guy's shoulder with enough force to let him know there was some serious muscle to him. "How old are you?"

"What?"

"How old are you?"

"Nineteen, but what does that-?"

Jaxton grinned. "Maybe we can work something out." He gestured at Emilia, who was finally starting to understand. She shook her head frantically, but Jaxton wasn't paying her any attention. "Look at her. You'll never get another shot at a MILF that fucking sexy. You want to see her tits?" He reached out and tugged down a shoulder of Emilia's dress, baring her breast in its bra. That came down too, and the usher glanced around furtively before staring at the big dark nipple and licking his lips. Emilia blushed, but she had to admit, being put on display like this was a massive turn-on.

Slut, Milo whispered again in her mind.

The usher reached out and touched her nipple. Someone laughed inside the theater, and Emilia hurriedly pulled up the dress and they waited for an oblivious fat man to walk by, cradling a bucket and an enormous soda. When he'd disappeared around the corner, the usher said, "Come on."

They hurried towards the bathrooms, and slipped into the men's after the usher looked inside to make sure they were alone. The wheelchair-accessible stall was big enough for the three of them, so they went in there and Jaxton locked it behind him.

"You need to hurry up with him," he said casually to Emilia. "You only have half an hour left before you need to make me come a fourth time."

"A fourth?" the usher asked, a dazed expression in his eyes. He shook himself and stared hungrily at Emilia's crotch. "Oh fuck, I can't believe this is happening."

"Blowjob or a handjob," Jaxton said. "She's saving that pussy for something special."

"B-blowjob?" the usher asked Emilia.

For an answer, she dropped to her knees in the stall. Another hard surface. Great. She helped the young man unzip, and his pants fell to the ground. His white briefs bulged just a tiny bit with his hard-on, and when he pulled them down, she almost laughed. He was tiny. Maybe as long as her ring finger, and maybe two or three times thicker.

A surge of savage, bizarre pride welled up inside her. This stranger couldn't compare to her block boys' big cocks. He was pathetic compared to the young black god standing in the corner, watching with a smirk. She took the young man's cock into her mouth, whipping her tongue across his head, knowing he would be done in minutes, if that. She lifted a hand and curled a finger at Jaxton. Her man stepped forward, and she pulled off the usher long enough to unzip him too.

Emilia sucked the usher down once more and came off him. "Want to see what a real man looks like?" she asked. Jaxton's eyes widened along with his grin, and she fished him out. Soft from his three blowjobs, he was still much longer and meatier than the other guy. "This cock is going to be in my pussy. My ass." She tapped the usher's prick. "This cock is going to spurt a couple times, and then you'll go fuck some pimple-faced girl the rest of your life who'll wish she had anything but your pathetic little cock inside her pussy."

"Hey!" the usher protested.

But she was done. Emilia sucked him down, staring up not at him, but at Jaxton. She jacked him as hard as she sucked the usher, and amazingly, Jaxton responded. Oh, he was plenty spongey, and youth did have its limits in that short of a time, but he was rising to the occasion.

To his credit, the usher lasted longer than she expected. He didn't do a thing with his hands except clench them. His hips started jerking a couple minutes in, and by the end of it, he was trying in his tiny dicked way to fuck her face, letting out grunts and "oh yeahs" like a machinegun.

A man came in at some point and said, "Holy shit, someone's having a party." Jaxton grinned at that but the usher panicked. He backed away, going for his pants, but Emilia grabbed his ass and dove back down on his prick, sucking his tip. When the man at the urinals flushed, the usher grunted, and exploded in Emilia's mouth. Like she thought, he only came a few spurts.

Jaxton grabbed the man and pushed him backwards, taking his place as Emilia swallowed the guy's come. "Get the fuck out of here," he growled.

The usher hurried out of there, giving Emilia a muttered thanks before slamming the stall door behind him. Jaxton reached over, thumbed the lock, and Emilia devoured him. He pulled out his phone again, snapping picture after picture of her face stuffed full of his cock, her makeup smeared and running, her eyes staring up at him, worshipful, lost to the pleasures of the moment.

She came up off him long enough to gasp, "I want copies of those." Jaxton roared with laughter and complied before shoving the phone away and grabbing the back of her head.

"Time's almost up," he said.

"Fuck my face," she replied back. "Use me, Jaxton. Use your friend's mom like your come rag." She slipped her dress down to bare her breasts. "Come on me. Come in me. I don't care. If you want to spin me around and fuck me, I'm yours."

He thrust his cock into her mouth with a growl. His pants came down, revealing his muscular thighs. He pistoned them back and forth as his cock slammed in and out of her mouth, no longer fucking around with his game but taking her the way Emilia wanted him to. He grabbed the back of her head for even more balance, his tip driving into her throat as she stared up at him, eyes welling up with the need for air. He didn't give a shit and she didn't want him to. Her throat was already sore. Her jaw would ache for days.

Emilia wanted more. She wanted her son's friend to ram that cock home one more time, spraying her throat down with his come. She wanted it inside her. She wanted him fucking her ragged, calling out his name. She wanted him in her ass, spreading her so very fucking wide. Ohhh, that would hurt, but it was going to be such a good hurt.

She whimpered, her hand going to her pussy under the dress again. She wasted no time strumming her clit through the fabric of her panties. Close already, it wasn't going to take more than a few minutes for her to get off. More people, talking, laughing, and still Jaxton face-fucked her, her head bumping back against the metal wall now as someone realized what was happening and told them to keep going. Someone else came into the stall next to them and peeked over.

"That slut is going hard as a motherfucker!

"Gurk!" Emilia agreed. Her drenched pussy twitched at the thought of being watched. At the thought of someone seeing her with a mouthful of young Jaxton's big cock. She came with a whimper, and Jaxton grinned, feeling her shiver along his length as he kept up the hard pace. It barely registered when he reached over and flicked the lock open on the door.

The stall banged open and more guys crowded in to look. One of them went for his own pants but Jaxton looked at him and snarled, "She's mine."

"All right, dude," the guy said, hands up. "Can we take pictures?"

"Can they take pictures?" Jaxton asked her, smirking.

"Nnnagh, uck, uck, uck," Emilia gasped, still lost in the throes of her orgasm and sucking him for all she was worth.

"That's a yes from her," Jaxton said. The guys dug out their phones and Emilia watched them out of the corner of her eye as they snapped picture after picture of her mouth stuffed full of Jaxton's prick. As he fucked her face. Her mouth. Her throat.

He jerked out, his cock in his hands. She grabbed it, jacking him harder and harder until he was spraying her down for an unbelievable fourth time. There wasn't much but compared to the usher he was fucking pouring gallons on her. Shots streaked across her breasts, her dress, her face. Jaxton grabbed her up and turned her around, finishing once on her bared ass for the pleasure of the guys still taking pictures.

"Show's over," he said, and the guys backed away, laughing, cheering, high-fiving each other.

Emilia gasped for air, clutching at him for balance. Jaxton cleaned her up with a fistful of toilet paper, and threw it in the can. When she had her dress back on and adjusted -- though absolutely ruined by the come -- she spoke one word hoarsely.

"Time?"

"Twenty minutes to spare."

She grinned blearily, and Jaxton looped an arm under her shoulder to help her walk out.

* * *

As much fun as the games were with Mrs. Candless, when she asked for a few days to recover from Jaxton's hard and repeated throat-fucking, the boys recognized this was a necessity. They might have enjoyed their swift defiling of their friend's mom, but they weren't out to actually physically hurt her, and given the hoarseness of her voice when she called, she was a hundred percent genuine.

While he patiently waited, Simon got Emilia's measurements from her and did some shopping. Much like Milo, there were two older women in his life who kept him well supplied with a pair of prepaid debit cards. They could afford it. One was a divorcee whose ex-husband owned a successful bagel chain, the other was married to a bank executive who could only get it up with the help of a happy little blue helper. He knew about the affair and grudgingly gave his wife the go-ahead, so long as it was kept quiet and there were no pictures. Simon happily obeyed the first rule and wildly disregarded the second, but then again, she was a French-Canadian stunner and he wasn't going to let that shit slip by without lots of video and pictures.

He hit up a few popular lingerie chains and some smaller boutiques, buying up not just underwear but some sexy outfits too. He planned on fucking Mrs. Candless all summer long, so he wanted to make sure she was armed with plenty of assistance to make her already hot-mom body pop even more. His last stop the day before he would go over to her house and change her world forever was a sex shop. Here, he bought just a handful of items, already grinning about how he'd use them.

In the morning, after helping his father in the garage for a while, Simon took off and picked up Rosie Brook. The bubbly cheerleader coach was dressed exactly as he told her, and he damn near fucked her at her front door. The too-short sequined cheerleader skirt definitely wasn't one of her students', but was something she'd bought explicitly for this at his command. The short-sleeved top matched the skirt with sequined shoulders, but he barely noticed those. It was the plunging neckline and the way the cloth barely clung to her tits that sold it. A flick at that fabric and the top was going to go flying over her nipples.

"Perfect," Simon said, and flipped up the skirt to smack her ass, hard.

"Thank you," Ms. Brook said, blushing. "Is she set?"

"She will be," Simon said, chuckling.

They showed up at Mrs. Candless's shortly after one. A car slow rolled by as Rosie bent over to dig out Simon's purchases that week from the backseat. She definitely had that effect on men.

As she trailed behind him, Simon knocked on Mrs. Candless's front door and let himself in. The hottest neighborhood mom of them all strode out from the kitchen, smiling as she wiped her hands on her apron.

"Hey Sim..." Her voice trailed off as she gaped at Ms. Brook.

Simon grinned. "Rosie. Brook, Emilia Candless. And vice versa."

"Wha... what?" Emilia sputtered.

"Ms. Brook is the local cheerleading coach," Simon said. "And she's going to teach you how to eat pussy."

* * *

Emilia took in the bags the beautiful blonde brought in. Ms. Brook gave her a wide smile. "It's Rosie. The boys have an annoying tendency to still want to call me Ms. Brook."

"You're..." Emilia started, then paused, giving the gorgeous woman a once over.

"Sleeping with them? Yes."

Simon settled on the edge of the armchair. "I bought you a bunch of clothes. Lingerie, some shorts, tops, skirts, that sort of thing. From now on out, when you know one of us is stopping over, you're going to wear something sexy."

"But Jim-"

"Yeah," Simon said, irritated. "How is Jim? Hm? Loving hearing about his wife fooling around with three college guys? Wear the goddamn clothes, Emilia."

Rosie rolled her eyes. "He's vulgar and likes to put on an act, but it's worth it. I've never slept with anybody like those three. Let's get you dressed."

"Strip here," Simon said. "Leave the apron on. Milo mentioned you naked in it was a fantasy of his. I want to get some pictures for him."

1...34567...9