Block Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm very ticklish," Emilia murmured. She still held the remote, but hadn't turned the TV on yet. Instead, her eyes were on him as she rested on her side, head on a couch pillow.

"There's a trick to that," Milo said. "Most of the time it works."

She watched as he rubbed not her feet, but the base of her calves and the ankle on one foot. The lotion was warm by that point and she gave no reaction. So much tension to her, but he knew he was tense too. His dream woman was about to open up to him like a flower.

He took his sweet time. Jim worked a double that day and wouldn't be home until the early hours of the morning, so there was no rush. Milo worked Emilia's calf and her ankle with both hands, making slow swoops and easy half circles. Slowly her tension eased and he kept the pressure up down to the sides of her foot, twisting it side to side to relax it further.

"Mm, you're very good at this," Emilia murmured. "Should have gone pro."

"Hey, not a bad idea," Milo said. "So long as you promise to tell all the other hot moms."

"Lord, there'd be a line a mile long if I didn't keep you all to myself."

He snickered. "None of us except Landon are one-woman guys, Mrs. Candless."

"Says the boy who had a girlfriend this last year."

Milo grinned. "And why do you think we split up?"

"Milo! No! You?" She twisted and sat up just far enough to smack his shoulder. "I would have never thought."

She didn't twist back onto her side this time as she settled down. Her skirt was pulled too far down to see anything, but it was definitely an intriguing move, and at this point in the game, Milo doubted anything that happened was going to be unintentional.

"Says the married woman who has three young guys dreaming night after night about her," Milo said. His tone was serious, and her smile faltered. She stared up at him, both silent for a while as he began to work her toes.

"Tell me," she said.

"Tell you what?"

"Tell me who you slept with. You're my block boys. I want to know who you really are."

Without hesitation, Milo told her. He told her about the first two weeks of class, and about coming in to speak to his professor about a test he'd supposedly flunked. About how the professor had him on his knees in minutes, eating her out while she graded papers and made phone calls like nothing was going on.

That left Mrs. Candless squirming, and her lips parted as he began to rub the arch of her foot, her ticklishness forgotten about.

Milo told her too about the real estate agent he met at a school fundraiser, and about how she blew him in the front seat of her Cadillac SUV. Mrs. Candless's knees slid further apart with that one, her eyes locked on him the whole time. The remote dropped to the floor when he told her about the MILF, rubbing her other foot now as he detailed in more specific ways what they'd done together.

* * *

Milo's eyes burned holes into Emilia's. He brought her foot up to his lips, and kissed it. "She'd just given birth a year ago," he murmured. "Her tits... they still had milk to give."

"Oh my God," Emilia whispered. Her pussy was drenched. If Milo could see down her skirt, he'd know he could take her right there and then and she'd beg him for more. The thought of this beautiful young man sucking at her nipples, sucking out her milk... it was so much. And the lips on her skin...

"That's not even getting into what I did with her and Jamie together," Milo said.

"You... slept with them both? Together?"

Milo sucked her big toe into his mouth, watching her as he wet it with his tongue. He only let it free after a long moment, and breathed, "Yes."

Her other foot rested across his legs. She twisted until she could guide it across his hip, Milo still only watched her eyes, even when she grazed his cock in his basketball shorts. He was long, that much she could tell, and he was so very hard. Her son's best friend, hard for her.

"I'm married," she whispered, dragging her foot up and down the length of his prick.

"So what?" Milo asked. His hand left her foot and dropped to the hem of her skirt. She couldn't help a moan as he inched the fabric higher, to her knees.

"Jim's a good man." And still her foot rubbed his cock.

"Good men don't leave their wives unsatisfied," Milo said. There was a note of aggression to his voice, something she'd never heard from him. Her sweet Milo was not the man she thought he was, she realized. There was an alpha in there somewhere, a man who took. And she wanted to be taken so fucking bad.

"Landon's your best friend..."

Milo pushed his butt up off the couch, and she grabbed at the hand on her skirt, trying to keep him there. But he wasn't going anywhere. Instead, all he did was slide his shorts and his boxers down. Down far enough that his long, meaty cock sprang free.

"Oh my God," Emilia whispered.

"Let me tell you one thing," Milo said. "I don't give a fuck about Jim or Landon. Not when I can have you."

Emilia's foot slid against his length again as the skirt inched upward. She swallowed hard as skin brushed against skin. He turned, one knee resting on the floor, the other on the couch. Both her feet worked his cock slowly, rubbing up and down as he leaned over her.

"Tell any of us no," Milo said to her as Emilia burned so fucking hot, "and we'll stop. So tell it to me now. Tell me you don't want me to keep sliding this skirt up so I can finger your pussy until you come all over my hand."

"I want you to fuck me," Emilia whispered, her feet letting him go.

He moved up further on the couch between her thighs, and for a moment, she thought he'd do it, thought he'd fuck her. Milo leaned down to kiss her, his hunger driving his lips against hers once, twice, three times. Fast, but not without passion. The skirt came up to her thighs as he turned his head to whisper in her ear, "You don't get that yet. When we fuck you, we'll all take you. One by one, and then all at once."

The thought, the mere image, rocked Emilia so hard the pleasure burst from her core all the way up and down her spine. She came, and he'd done nothing more erotic than rub her feet and tell her what they were going to do to her.

"Milo," she gasped, her back lifting and dropping. "Ohhhh, Milo, please, I need it, I want you."

"You came," he murmured against her lips.

"Uh huh," she panted.

"You were fucking beautiful. I'm going to make you do it again."

He chuckled throatily and kissed her. His hand slid under her skirt, and for the briefest of moments, he paused and drank her in. Emilia blushed under his scrutiny, her hands rising to his cheeks, tracing the fine lines of his beautiful face.

"I'm glad it's you first," she murmured, and leaned up to kiss him with far more gentleness than they'd shown each other up to that point.

His fingers slid along the length of the barely-there black thong she slipped on when she changed out of her hose. Emilia had known the moment she saw him in the driveway how this was going to go. How she wanted it to go. She desperately wanted Milo to fuck her, but the anticipation of all three boys -- men, she reminded herself -- at once was so much she still quivered thinking about it.

He traced her thick lips. The thong was so tiny it couldn't hide her sex, only prevent his fingers from slipping into her core.

"I've wanted you for so long," he said, staring into her eyes. "Do you know that, Mrs. Candless? How many times I've fantasized about fucking you?"

"Nnnn," she moaned. His thumb ran down the middle of her slit and she wrapped her arms around him, lining every inch of his chin with her lips.

"The hottest mom I've ever seen, and your pussy's mine. Isn't it?"

"Yours!" she gasped as his thumb slid back up, resting against her clit.

"My best friend's mom," he said, and dropped his lips to hers again as he stroked her clit.

The intensity of her first orgasm had barely left Emilia, and she was already so very sensitive. The expert way his fingers moved kept her on that edge. Boy? Had she really been thinking of Milo as a boy? Men used their fingers like this. Not even Jim, after twenty years of marriage, could manipulate her pussy so easily Milo's fingers danced, and her body danced with him.

He didn't bother with her panties. Not for a good long time, anyways. While his thumb teased her clit, two of his fingers played at her big puffy lips. Every now and then he'd slip the fingers against the fabric against her pussy, rubbing it into Emilia's wetness. His lips on hers were almost as pleasurable. Milo knew how to kiss -- not hard, but with enough force to make her feel wanted, to stoke the passion she'd been missing for so long. And when he dropped his mouth to suck and kiss at her neck, her hips shot wide, and Emilia's back arched for a second time.

"Oh fuck, Milo, coming again, I'm coming so fucking hard..."

He nipped at her skin. None too softly either -- enough that she'd probably bruise. The bite did it for her. The pain and pleasure collided and her words turned into a sob of pure pleasure, her second orgasm hitting her even harder and longer than the first.

His fingers left her -- no. That wasn't quite right. They moved. They finally tugged down her panties, and he went with them, stopping only to pull her skirt up so he could stare at her pussy, dripping the evidence of her orgasms on the leather couch. There would be such a mess to clean up, such a smell of sex, but Emilia didn't care. She wanted those fingers back inside her, or even better...

"Lick me," she begged.

"No," Milo said simply, and pulled the panties down her legs and off. He held them to his face and sighed happily before dropping his shorts and tossing them on top. "Those are mine now. I got to be the first. I'm taking a trophy of my new favorite slut."

The word rocked Emilia like a slap. A slut. His slut. Jim. Landon. What was she doing? What the everloving fuck was she doing?

But the voice of sanity quieted the moment his hand returned to her sex. Milo leaned above her now as he cupped her pussy and drove two fingers inside her. His other hand rested on his cock and he jerked it slowly. Her eyes and feverish mind fixated on it, and the thoughts of her husband and son disappeared. Milo was so goddamn big. And long.

"Fuck me, please!" she begged, her voice hoarse from the second orgasm.

"No," Milo said again, almost fondly. He started to say something else, but the doorbell rang. The food. They both forgot about the food. He laughed merrily, and slapped her thigh. "Get up and get that."

Emilia pushed herself up on shaky elbows. "I'm a mess, I should..."

"I didn't ask. I told you. If you want our dicks, you're going to get up and answer the door."

Emilia whimpered, but sat up and swung her legs off the side of the couch. As she rose, she started to tug back down her skirt, but Milo's hand shot out and grabbed hers.

"No," he said again.

"But they'll see everything," Emilia whispered. The doorbell rang again and she cast it a sharp look.

"Yes, Mrs. Candless. They will." He smacked her bare ass. Not lightly, either. It was a good hard spank, one that left his bright red fingerprints in her tanned flesh.

"You can't do that, you can't mark me, Jim..."

"Jim? I don't give a fuck about Jim. You take care of us first."

A voice outside. "Come on, I can hear you in there."

Milo waved a hand at the door. Emilia glared at him, then rushed at the door all at once before she lost her nerve. She flung it open, and a beautiful young woman with raven black hair stood there gaping, a plastic bag stuffed full of food in one hand.

"Thank you," Emilia gasped, and snatched the food out of the woman's hand. She started to swing the door shut, but the woman put a hand out.

"You need to sign," she croaked.

Milo got up and padded behind Emilia. His rock-hard cock slid between her ass cheeks and he sucked the other side of her neck before swatting her ass cheek again. "Slut, she told you to sign."

The delivery woman's eyes went even bigger, and she gasped. Emilia stammered out an apology and took the proffered receipt and pen with a shaky hand. Milo grinned over her shoulder as he began to undo the buttons on her blouse.

Emilia signed and gave the receipt back. Milo said, "Want a taste?" The delivery woman turned and fled, and Milo slammed the door in her wake, spinning Emilia around and pushing her back against it. Anger made her face flushed, but he gave zero shits as he grabbed her cheeks and crushed his lips to hers again. The bag of food dropped to the floor and she clutched at his face too, panting against him. One of his hands dropped and he plunged three fingers into her pussy, finger fucking her hard. She grabbed his dick in response. He was so thick she almost couldn't get a hand completely around him.

"Spit on it," he growled against her. "Get it wet for your hand." She stopped to raise a hand to her face, but he grabbed it and shoved it down by her side. "No, slut, on your knees. Spit on my prick."

Emilia dropped. Her hands gripped his dick as she glared fire up at him. Her mouth lowered until it was right over his dick, and she spat once, twice, a pause, then a third time. Emilia rose back up and grabbed his hand to place it back at her cunt. It was a race to see who made the other come first, one Emilia thought with a sinking feeling she was going to lose -- again.

"Do you like that, baby?" she asked, her voice going sweet. "This hot MILF jacking you off?"

"Uh huh," Milo grunted. His free hand slid up inside her blouse and he squeezed one of her tits.

"When you come, come on them, Milo. My sweet Milo. Come all over your best friend's mom's tits."

"Fuck," he grunted, his ass flexing hard as he pumped his cock into her hand and fingered her harder and harder. Her pleasure was already building again. She lifted a knee and planted a foot back against the door, spreading her hips wider for him.

"Come for me, baby, come for me, let me feel that hot fucking come all over my tits."

Milo's fingers jerked out from her pussy and he ripped at the blouse. And it did rip -- buttons didn't go flying like in some bad romance, but the fabric tore and hung down her shoulder at an angle, leaving one of her breasts clad only in her black bra. She threw her head back hard enough to bang against the door when he dropped his mouth to her nipple and sucked it through the fabric.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, suck me, baby, suck my tit," she gasped. She didn't notice his hand under her skirt again. All she felt was the nuzzling of his mouth, the fabric scratching against her skin, the pleasure flowing from her core all over again. When he plunged four of his fingers inside her cunt, that was it. Her foot slammed down and she wailed, "Oh, shit, ohhhhh shit, MILO!"

She gushed on his hand a second time, and third if she counted the orgasm he gave her with the foot massage. A fucking third time. When was the last time Jim had brought her to three orgasms? In their twenties? It was his face she thought about as she came and came and came. Not a thought of love, but of contempt. In that moment she hated Jim. Hated his pumping and his tired few minutes of foreplay. In this young man's hands she'd come three times so hard she was faint with it. Milo owned her. Maybe the other boys would be good too, she didn't know, but if they managed even half of what Milo could, she was going to be broken for Jim forever.

Emilia sank. She didn't mean to. The pleasure was just too much. Milo jerked his hand out and steadied her, helping her down onto her ass as she leaned back against the door. Once her eyes fluttered and her breathing started back up again, his cock was there, right in her face, and he was jerking it with wild abandon, his need blazing in his eyes. She opened her mouth, to suck him down, to lick him to do something, but he was aiming lower, and coming, coming, coming. So very fucking much come. It hit her bared breast, her blouse, her nipple through the fabric of the bra. Then he was aiming higher, coming all over her face, shot after shot after shot in a never-ending flow of him. Some of it dripped along her lips and she licked them instinctively, staring up at him, tasting his salty bitterness and craving more. She raised a wavering hand to jerk at his spent cock. He caught it, and instead lifted her almost effortlessly to her feet.

The minutes after he came were something of a mess of images in Emilia's mind. She remembered Milo depositing her on the couch, gentle after their furious lovemaking -- or fingering, anyways. She remembered a flash of him leaving for a moment and mewling for him to come back while desperately wishing he wouldn't. Shame. She remembered looking at a picture of Jim and feeling the hot flush of shame and something baser. Something more primal.

But then Milo was back with her, taking care of her, wiping her down and kissing her softly again. She leaned her forehead against his and cried, and instead of comforting her, he knelt down again, and slid the bra off her breasts. Without a word, he started sucking at her nipple again as she cried and cried and cried.

In minutes, Milo was rock hard again, panting over her as he fucked her breasts with hard strokes that ended with him nearly hitting her chin. She looked aside again at that picture of Jim and Landon, and hated herself not for feeling guilty, but for feeling so goddamn horny that she would have done anything to have Milo's cock filling her cunt deep.

When he'd come all over her again, Milo cleaned her off once more. He watched as she stood up on shaky legs and made her way to the bathroom to examine the bite marks and the bruises and the spank on her ass. She looked like she'd just been through the wringer. She looked like she'd just been well and properly fucked for the first time in a very, very long while.

She turned to tell Milo that she wanted him. Wanted him now. But he was already gone.

* * *

For Jaxton, it was just another day of getting his dick wet. He powered through a morning workout in the gym his parents made out of their garage. His dad was a workout freak too, something that bonded them together. Wasn't so big on football, but he showed up to every one of Jaxton's games that he could make it to, and always when they went to divisionals and state. His parents even drove up to see three of his college games, and that was no joke. His mom hated watching him play because she hated the potential that he might get hurt. Plus, it was a hell of a long drive -- four hours each way. The first time Jaxton saw them there, he was proud as hell. The third time, he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt he had the best parents in the world.

Of course, Landon's mom was always a favorite too, but for other reasons.

He was the only one of the boys to have seen her tits -- well, before Milo fingered her to a few orgasms and then tit-fucked her. Not even Mrs. Candless knew about it. It was by pure freakish accident. Jaxton had been sleeping over, and woke up early in the morning to take a leak. The Candless household had two bathrooms, one of which had been unusable because they were in the middle of retiling it. Jaxton headed for the other one, hearing Mr. and Mrs. Candless talking. They must have forgot that they were sharing a bathroom, because they'd left the door cracked. Jaxton was going to turn around, but he caught the view of the mirror and his jaw nearly hit the damn floor.

Mrs. Candless, nude, stood in portrait to the mirror. She was bent over, her knee raised. Maybe shaving her legs or something. She never looked at the mirror. Those big tits hung like teardrops, and Jaxton stared at them until his hard-on poked through his boxers.

It had been one of the greatest days of his younger years. Now, though, he had a slew of memories that nearly drowned out that one.

123456...9