Block Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosie untied the apron for Emilia so she could shimmy out of her clothes. The way the blonde coach studied her with such sheer enthusiasm was a breath of fresh air after the animalistic nature of the boys. She was genuinely gentle.

"You've got such a terrific ass," Rosie said. "Wow. Like... wow."

"Thank you," Emilia murmured, tossing her hair back as Rosie tied the apron again. "You're, um, very beautiful too."

"What do you do for work?"

Part-time florist," Emilia said as Rosie studied her head to foot.

"Oh wait! Are you on Kensington?"

"Yes," Emilia said, blinking.

"I thought you looked familiar! I came in-"

"Jesus, this isn't the gossip hour," Simon snapped. He grabbed his phone and downed half the iced tea. "She's missing something."

"Shoes," Rosie said. To Emilia, "Do you have some nice high heels?"

"In my closet. I'll be right back."

"A necklace too. Earrings. Something." Rosie watched her go, then bounced on her feet. "Bathroom?"

Simon pointed at a door, and Rosie darted for it. She came back a minute later with some lotion. Simon raised an eyebrow, but she just grinned and shook her head. When Emilia came back with a pair of cherry red high heels and wearing more jewelry, Rosie nodded approvingly and dropped behind her. Emilia drew in a breath when the blonde kissed one of her cheeks.

"Had to," Rosie said. "You're going to love it today, hon. I promise."

"I've never been with a woman."

"I know. But you want to, right? The guys talk a lot of crap, but at the end of the day, if you say no, they won't push. They tried to get me to bring my sister over so we could all have some fun. Ugh."

Simon grumbled, "We apologized."

"Yeah, well, gross," Rosie said. She squirted a handful of lotion into her hands and spread it along the backs of Emilia's legs. "There. That'll help them pop in the pictures. I taught my girls to do that when they need glamor shots."

"Have you been coaching-"

"Uggggggh!" Simon said. "If you have to talk, at least look sexy doing it."

Rosie grabbed Emilia's hand. "Let's get you in the kitchen. Milo will like that."

They set up a few poses for the pictures. Emilia couldn't believe she was just letting this happen, but after the mind-reeling chaos of the blowjob session with Jaxton and all the pictures that had been taken of her, this seemed tame in comparison. She stuck out her ass and bent her knee so she was idly digging the point of her shoe into the floor for one of the photos, probably the best of the bunch. Rosie liked the set of Emilia serving her at the dinner table, bending over to put bites of cookies between Rosie's lips. Simon was most fond of the close ups of her ass and her cleavage, and by the end of it, he was raging hard.

Rosie unzipped him at the dinner table, and gave him one good suck before turning and winking at Emilia. "Want a taste?"

Emilia didn't respond at first. Milo had been long and plenty meaty. Jaxton was maybe an inch shorter than Milo but thicker. Simon was as long as Milo, maybe more, and so very close to Jaxton's width that the difference was negligible.

Simon was fucking hung.

"Holy shit," she said. If her eyes had crossed and an "awooga" sign popped above her head, she wouldn't have even noticed. "Did you all take some kind of medication or something?"

Simon snickered. "Get over here and have a taste."

That distant sane part of Emilia's mind reminded her this was crazy, but she hurried over anyways, kneeling on her knees with her heels and apron still on to suck his tip into her mouth. All three of her block boys were porn star levels of big. That was insane. It was impossible. Her mind was cracking.

But it was the truth. It was impossible to not take her time exploring that cock with her mouth, to savor the taste of him. She sucked him down further and further, eyes widening at just how much there was of him left even when she could take no more. Out of the corner of her eye, Rosie watched her with an amused smile and reddened cheeks. She reached out and stroked Emilia's butt.

"Aren't they perfect?"

Emilia gulped and swallowed one last inch of Simon, taking him deep in her throat and holding him there as her eyes watered. When she came up off him she gasped, "Fuck yes they are."

"Landon's bedroom," Simon said. "Let's go."

Emilia licked her lips and took his proffered hand. So did Rosie. They followed behind their young lover to Emilia's son's room. She had it all made up, including his comfy queen-sized bed. His old posters still hung on the wall along with a few framed photos of the family and his friends.

Rosie guided Emilia to the bed, and helped her out of the apron. When she knelt to take off Emilia's shoes, Simon shook his head. "No. Leave those. I want to see her eat you out in those. And you leave the cheerleader outfit on. Well done with that, by the way. Sexy as fuck."

Rosie beamed. Emilia shuffled side to side, feeling self-conscious. "Me... eat her out?"

"Yes. You get the concept, right? Your tongue, your mouth, her pussy? I take it Jim's done that to you at some point."

Emilia blushed and looked away. "He's... not very good at it."

"Getting the feeling Jim's not good at a whole lot in the bedroom."

"That's not true!" Emilia snapped. "He's just not... not..."

"Not them," Ms. Brook suggested.

Emilia hung her head and nodded. "How should we...?"

"Well," Rosie said, and guided her down onto the mattress. "Let's start like this."

She leaned in, and cupped Emilia's face gently. Emilia's lips parted as the other woman drew closer and closer, until their breath comingled. Rosie's thumbs traced her cheeks as she brought her soft, plump lips to Emilia's. The kiss was good, softer, gentler than anything Emilia had been expecting of her time with Simon. This, she could get used to. This was... amazing.

Her own hands came up, shaky and unsure of themselves. She decided to emulate Rosie, stroking her cheeks and pursuing her lips when Rosie pulled back to catch her breath. So lost in Rosie's warmth and passion, she didn't notice Simon stripping down, or him bringing over Landon's computer chair and settling into it. He languidly stroked himself as he watched the two beautiful women make out, not giving them any instructions or orders. He wanted this to play out naturally. His day with Emilia would be the calm before the storm.

Of course, that didn't mean that it wasn't going to be hot as hell.

Their kissing transformed from gentle and inquisitive to something more probing. Their hands began to explore. Not far, but necks, shoulders, their mutually long hair. Emilia loved it. The other woman was so warm and soft in all the best ways. Her block boys were hard, sleek, utilitarian, but Rosie was voluptuous and welcoming. It was such a hard turn from the way things had been going that it gave Emilia pause. Was there something degrading coming? Some awful thing she'd probably love despite being utterly humiliated?

Did she want that? She didn't know. But she did want Rosie in that moment, and so her unsettled mind refocused on the other woman. She trailed her fingers down Rosie's arm, all the way to her long, delicate hands, and squeezed them. Rosie squeezed back, smiling against her lips.

"It can be good," she murmured. "It can be sweet and fun or it can be trashy and hot. Whatever you want, baby. It's yours today."

Emilia shot Simon a look. Of all the boys, she'd expected him to be the most aggressive. She was even a little scared of what he might do. But he gestured at Rosie as if to say to listen to her.

Slowly she traced the things she wanted to touch. Rosie's curvy hips under the cheerleader skirt. The small of her back. Her soft abs. The sides of her breasts through the barely-there top. Her delicate throat. Her jaw, tipping it up for one more kiss. The valley between her breasts. Her hard nipples.

And like that, they moved together. Rosie fell onto her back, pulling Emilia with her. The sexy MILF leaned over the other woman at an angle, kissing her chin, her neck, her shoulders. Rosie eased her top down under her breasts, leaving them bare. Tempted by the flesh, Emilia hesitated a moment, then dropped her mouth to kiss the underswells, prompting a moan from the blonde cheerleading coach. Simon got up to do something to Rosie -- Emilia shot him a quick glance and he was peeling down the blonde's skirt and panties before sitting back down again. Emilia's hand roamed further south while she kissed and tasted Rosie's tummy, slipping down past her hairless mound to her sex and finding it as wet as she was.

She looked up at Rosie, feeling shy and not sure why. "I want to taste you. Is that okay?"

"Mmm," Rosie pretended to think aloud. "Oh, I suppose."

Emilia smiled, and dropped her mouth lower, right on the freshly shaven skin of Rosie's mound. Rosie curled a finger at Simon. He stood up and came to the side of the bed. Rosie moved over, chased by Emilia. The blonde coach reached out and guided Simon's prick to her mouth, opening wide and sucked him down as Emilia began to lick at the sensitive skin around Rosie's folds.

This was the first time she'd ever tasted a woman besides herself, and Emilia took her time with it, exploring the sensations. Rosie smelled -- and tasted -- of a light, fragrant coconut soap, pleasant and faint. Droplets of her need gleamed on her lips but had yet to escape to her thighs. Emilia herself was practically dripping from her desire.

Rosie's lips themselves were thin and almost non-existent compared to Emilia's own. The other woman also bleached her bud, leaving it deliciously clean looking. A thought of Rosie's tongue slipping around her own bud made her shiver with pleasure. As the other woman sucked on Simon, Emilia hesitantly slid her tongue out and ran around the other woman's bud.

Rosie came off Simon with a whimper. "Oh wow," she gasped. "Zero to sixty. She's licking my ass."

Simon, who'd been watching Rosie's lips around his cock, shot Emilia a surprised look. "Huh. Wasn't expecting that."

Emilia shrugged uncomfortably. "I... just..."

"It's okay, hon," Rosie encouraged her. "Touch or taste anything you want."

Still feeling embarrassed, Emilia returned her attention to Rosie's pussy. She thought about how she liked to be touched and licked, and started at the base, exploring Rosie's pink lips. Everything she'd done so far with the guys had felt so taboo, but there was a simple, soft-burning joy to this, even if she was still cheating on Jim. She hadn't really thought much about bisexual fantasies, save here and there to have a nice long look at a pretty woman or flash upon a sexy celebrity when she needed some fuel for an orgasm. This might have been too much if she'd been shoved towards it the same way Milo and Jaxton had done with her. But this quiet exploration of a new side of her sexual nature was exactly what Emilia needed to feel like she was becoming something new.

Why Emilia found the taste and feel of Rosie's pussy so intoxicating she was never quite sure. Maybe it was the thrill of trying something so new and wild, but she was surprised to find she loved going down on the other woman. Aside from the taste of her coconut soap, her pussy tasted fresher than any cock Emilia had ever sucked. Less sweaty, more feminine. There was a musk there, yes, but it was so faint it was almost unnoticeable. And the feel of her delicate pink flesh responding so immediately to her every touch fascinated Emilia. She knew she shouldn't treat this like a science experiment but she couldn't really help herself. It was no exaggeration to say every inch of Rosie had her captivated.

Using her thumbs, she spread the other woman wide and ran her tongue excruciatingly slowly up Rosie's depths. The other woman loved it, wiggling reflexively as Emilia neared her hood. She reversed course, going back to Emilia's base, and even gave the thin stretch of flesh between her bud and her pussy a lick too. Rosie really liked that. So did Emilia, so it was good to know at least one of her favorite moves got a response out of the beautiful blonde.

Feeling more confident, she swirled her tongue back up through Rosie's folds, and this time, teased her hooded clit with her fingers instead of spreading the other woman wide. That really turned Rosie on, and she moaned around Simon's cock as he pumped it in and out of her mouth. The young man stayed surprisingly quiet, letting this play out naturally, watching both women with his intense eyes. A few times he reached down and stroked Emilia's head like a good dog, a move she was embarrassed to admit to herself she really liked.

But why was he being so damned normal?

Whatever. Emilia had too much fun right in front of her to care. She thumbed back Rosie's hood, revealing her big pearl. This, she was delighted to find, make Rosie jump just about every time her tongue connected to it. She was a responsive woman too, and loved the parallel between them. She worked the clit with her tongue slowly, teasing it with hard licks and then a reprieve. The other woman moaned around Simon's prick and eventually pulled off him.

"You tease," she said, grinning.

Emilia winked up at her and hopped up for a quick, passionate kiss. On her way back down, she circled Rosie's nipples with her tongue and gave them each a quick suck before returning to her gleaming clit. Now she went for broke, sucking and licking it while sliding two fingers experimentally into the other woman, afraid her nails might hurt Rosie.

But she had nothing to fear. Her delicate touch set Rosie off, and she began rocking her ass to meet Emilia's fingers as she sank them in and out. Rosie's thighs kept spreading wide and coming back together, her toes curling. Emilia was going to make her come. The thought rocked her, and sent a wave of pleasure through her. She was actually okay at this. At making love to another woman.

Rosie's hand joined her tongue at her clit. She rubbed the sides of her pearl with two fingers, sucking harder and harder on Simon's cock and jacking his base with her free hand. Emilia reached up with her own unoccupied hand and cupped one of Rosie's breasts, squeezing it, rolling her palm across the nipple. At the same time, she slashed Rosie's clit with her tongue, hard fast swishes that left the other woman gurgling around Simon's cock.

It sounded vaguely like "I'm coming!"

And she did. Rosie's pussy pulsed as her back arched. She slammed as much of her mouth down on Simon's cock as she could, a deep "mmmmf!" escaping her. Her pink walls grew even more, juices trickling from her. Not nearly as much as Emilia did when she came, but still a plentiful amount. Emilia tugged her fingers free and sucked up as much of that precious liquid as she could, a grin on her face. Now Rosie's taste was a bit stronger, and so very enjoyable. She could get used to this.

Rosie yanked off Simon's cock and gasped, "Kiss me, please..."

Emilia crawled up her body and cupped Rosie's quivering sex as she pressed her slick mouth to the other woman's. Rosie held her close for a long moment, her breaths hard against Emilia's. Simon was gone, moving around the bed and climbing onto it. He hooked Rosie's feet and lifted them. Both women looked down as he brought his slick cock to her entrance and plunged in, driving the already sensitive Rosie to cry out again.

"Oh God, yes, fuck me Simon, fuck me hard."

"Why don't you quiet her down?" Simon said, grinning.

Emilia didn't get it, not quite at first, but then she realized what he was saying, and glanced sharply at Rosie. The other woman, cheeks flushed, looked back up and nodded. Emilia folded her bottom lip between her teeth as she rose to her knees and turned, straddling Rosie's gorgeous face. Rosie gripped har ass and pulled her low, and at the first long lunge of her tongue, Emilia nearly came right then and there.

"Rosie," she moaned, "your tongue feels so good."

The sensations and sights were almost too much. Under her, licking her pussy fervently, Rosie had her hands clamped to Emilia's ass. Her tongue alone felt amazing but her fingers spread Emilia wide and teased her bud much like her own tongue had done to Rosie. Eyes closed, Emilia danced her hands along her own skin, rubbing her mound, her clit, her hips, her tummy, her breasts. Everything felt so good. So new. She felt reborn. Her eyes opened as Simon rocked in and out of Rosie. She held his gaze, cupping her tits and offering them up with a faint smile.

"You're sexy like this. Wild," he said. Then he blinked and looked away. "They really didn't fuck you?"

"No," she murmured, watching his big cock disappear and reappear over and over again.

"Good. Did you like Milo fingering you?"

"Uh huh," Emilia panted, grinding down onto Rosie's face.

"And sucking off Jaxton with so many people watching? Did you like that?"

She couldn't reply, but her whimper of need was enough.

"And how about now? Like watching me fuck this slut? Like riding her face? Like having your pussy eaten by a woman for the first time?"

"Yesss!" she gasped.

He jerked out of Rosie and stood up on the bed. His cock glistened as he brought it to her lips. "Taste her again," he growled. "Taste Ms. Brook's sweet pussy on the cock that's going to own you tomorrow."

Her mouth slammed down on him at the same time as she came. Her pussy erupted on Rosie's mouth, drenching the other woman, and she shuddered even as she gagged on Simon's big dick. Gone in a heartbeat was the watchful, peaceful young man, and in his place was his friends' equal, driving his cock deep into the hot mom's mouth, her throat. All she could do was hang on, gripping at his ass.

Underneath her, Rosie's licking intensified to match his frantic pace. She never relented, never let Emilia come down from that first orgasm. A finger probed Emilia's ass to the first knuckle as she gurgled around Simon's humongous prick, her eyes tearing up as she stared up at him. It didn't stop him. He clutched the back of her head and drove her down even further, all the way to his balls, cramming his cock further down her throat than she thought she could physically take. Her jaw spread so wide it hurt, but she was savagely proud of taking every inch he had to give her, even as he pulled out and rammed the fucking log right back into her mouth.

The orgasms piled into each other. There was nothing to do but hang on. Just as soon as she'd come down from one her clit was being sucked on or the finger in her ass drove deeper. Emilia came and came and came.

Rosie had been playing with herself the whole time, and at her cry, Simon glanced down and jerked out of Emilia. As the MILF fell sideways, coughing and trying to catch her breath, Simon had Rosie on her elbows and knees, pounding into her pussy as she cried out with a hoarse, "FUCK!" The word kept bouncing out of her, stuttered every time Simon filled her pussy. Emilia watched, still sucking in great lungfuls of air, playing with her too-sensitive pussy, unable to stop. She was on autopilot. Simon could have done anything he wanted in that moment. He stared down at her, his muscles flexing, sweat beading on his brow. He spanked Rosie hard, and the crack made Emilia jump.

Rosie tipped forward, head crushed to the mattress. She rocked back and forth, reaching a shaky hand out for Emilia as her cries went wordless. Simon took the arm and pinned it behind her back, then grabbed the other and did the same. He was absolutely merciless in his pounding, and the biggest, goofiest grin spread wide across Rosie's face.

"It's... so... fucking... good!" she gasped. Her body strained forward, nearly going flat against the bed. Her feet kicked against the comforter and she threw her head back as far as she could, silent as she came again.

Simon jerked out of her and knelt between Emilia's legs. He lined up his cock with her pussy, his eyes crazed, and for a moment, she thought he was going to do it, going to fuck her.

1...456789