Block Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Milo... Jaxton..." she croaked, holding up a hand.

The words pierced the fog of his lust, and he squeezed his eyes shut, drawing deep lungfuls of breath. She scooted down the bed, taking his cock in her hands and aiming at her face. He came in mere moments, the biggest blast of all the boys yet, painting her face, her neck, her hair.

Rosie came between them, a hand on Simon's chest. She nodded at him, and he fell to the side, still looking like a bull ready to charge but coming down. Rosie murmured, "Hold still, hon, you don't want it in your eyes. He comes so much."

"They all do," Emilia said.

Rosie giggled. "Right?"

She wiped at Emilia's eyes and forehead, and offered the other woman her fingers. Emilia sucked him down -- he was definitely the bitterest of the boys, but she still liked the taste, driven mostly by that taboo in sucking down his come. Rosie took some for herself, sucked her fingers down with a flourish and a pop. Emilia couldn't help a breathless laugh.

* * *

Rosie had to go, so after she got cleaned up, she arranged for an Uber to take her home. Simon and Emilia stayed in bed, him on his back, her on her side, stroking his chest. He stared at the pictures on the wall, and rose up to take one of them down. He held it for Emilia to see. It was of Landon when he was sixteen or so, a family photo along with Simon, Jaxton, and Landon's then-girlfriend.

"Do you want to know the real reason why Charlotte broke up with him?"

Emilia shook her head, tears rising up. "No. You didn't."

"We did. Well, Jaxton and me. Milo back then was too good for it. He knew, but he didn't want any part of it." Simon tossed the picture in a wastebasket and slid back into bed. "Charlotte felt so bad for Landon she broke up with him."

"You bastards," Emilia said, but her words were toneless and her hand was already back on his chest.

Slut, Milo whispered again in her ear. Had she even thought about Jim or Landon once while she was with Rosie or Simon? She couldn't remember.

Simon continued like she hadn't spoken. "That summer, though, Milo tells us he regrets it. Not betraying Landon. He regretted not coming with us to sleep with his girlfriend." He grinned. "By our senior year, Milo was pulling in more than Jaxton and I combined. Well, nearly. That's the kind of guy he is. Who all of us are."

Emilia cried for her son, even as she reached down to stroke Simon's half-hard cock again.

Simon looked at her sideways. "It's who you are too."

"No, I'm not," she whispered.

"Bullshit. You barely hesitated when Milo told you to flash that delivery woman. And Jaxton, well... those pictures are going to have a nice long life on the Internet. And when we're done with you tomorrow, this-" he gestured at the walls "-is over."

"I can't tomorrow. Jim's working an early shift so he can take me out to a nice dinner."

"We'll come over early while he's working," Simon said dismissively.

She leaned up and looked at him, surprised. "You will?"

"Sure," Simon said, shrugging and giving her a lazy smile. Oh, there were teeth there. She knew it. But she didn't protest. Didn't tell him to come another day. Instead, she leaned down and sucked his cock into her mouth.

He rummaged in a bag next to the bed. Emilia was paying him no mind until he squirted something into his hand. "Feet by my head," he said, and she twisted to oblige, still sucking at his tip. Something cold pressed against her asshole, and she gasped and shot him a sharp look over her shoulder. "Relax, it's just lube. And a plug. You'll be grateful for it when we fuck your ass tomorrow."

"But Jim and dinner, it's a date night, so-"

Simon glared at her. "I thought the other guys made it clear. You are ours. No one fucks this pussy but us this summer. We own your ass, we own your cunt, we own your mouth. So don't you even think about sleeping with Jim tomorrow. You service us first and then you go have a boring-ass dinner with him and say you have a headache. Understand?"

"Yes, Simon," she whispered, and sucked him back into her mouth again. She whimpered when his lubed finger slid into her ass. He pulled it out and squirted more lube into her cleft before slipping it back in. She shivered at the penetration, and sucked harder.

"You like it in the ass, huh?"

She hesitated, then around him, muttered, "Uh huh."

"Good. I think Jaxton wants to take you there first. Milo will want your pussy. He's crushed hard on you forever. Me... I'm gonna let you choose."

That seemed like an odd comment since only her mouth would be left. She didn't see his smile, the hard one, the one that scared her sometimes.

* * *

"What do you have planned for the day?" Jim asked, tugging on his socks the next morning.

Finally getting fucked by our son's three best friends. Or... the guys he thought were his friends.

"Simon, Milo, and Jaxton are stopping by to help me with some things," she said tonelessly, staring out the bedroom window.

"Help you out with some things?" Jim asked. "What does that mean?"

"Some chores I need taken care of before you get home. Then I think I'm going to take them..."

...in every hole...

"...to get a bite to eat. Welcome them home properly."

...by letting Simon sink that big, long prick deep in my throat again.

"That's great," Jim said, distracted but smiling at her. "Tell the guys I said hello."

"I'll do..."

...all of them. Over and over and over again. I've already been dripping their come, Jim...

Slut, Milo whispered again. Slut. Slut. Slut.

"...that," she said, trying to return his smile. "Jim... why don't you call in sick? We can... we can go to the lake. Or drive up and visit your parents. Or go see Landon."

"Now?" he asked, chuckling. "Landon has his life. Let him live it a little before we go smother him. Besides, you said it yourself. The other boys are coming."

Oh hell, he had to pick that word. Her thighs parted involuntarily, and a flash of heat made her tingle. "Jim..."

"Look, honey, I'm already pushing things by switching shifts today. I know you're feeling a little lonely and underappreciated." He checked his phone and grinned. "You want to maybe fool around a little? I got half an hour. If we skip breakfast..."

Yes," she whispered. "Yes. Let's..."

You're ours. You're not going to touch Jim.

She started crying. Jim, perplexed, sat down next to her, and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "Baby? Talk to me." She shook her head and he sighed. "Christ, the melodrama. Okay. Look. Fuck, I'm going to get in trouble for this. I'll call in sick, I'll... what is it you want? Want to drive and see Landon? Sure. Yeah. Let's give him a few hours' notice and tell him-"

"Just forget it," Emilia snapped. She shoved off the bed and fled for the hallway and the bathroom. Behind her, Jim huffed, and followed her out.

"No, you're the one that started this. What is it you really want? Want me to quit? Huh?"

I want three young hard dicks. I want each one of them in me. I want to come again so fucking hard I nearly black out.

I want Milo.

I want Jaxton.

I want Simon.

I want to be a slut.

"I think you're feeling really emotional about Landon being away. I get that. I do. We'll have a great dinner tonight, we'll talk about it, and... I don't know, maybe I'll see about getting put back in the day shift. Okay? Let's just... we'll talk."

He leaned in and kissed her cheek. She blinked after him as he walked to the kitchen, humming to himself, the argument already behind him. Emilia stumbled into the bathroom, sat on the toilet, and silently cried into her hands as the finality of the last twenty years washed over her.

When her tears slowed and finally stopped, Emilia slipped out of her pink lace babydoll, one of Simon's gifts to her. She'd explained its existence away to Jim, but couldn't remember the specifics and none of it mattered now anyways. She showered, humming under her breath, her eyes distant, her hand straying to her pussy, to her breasts, to her ass often, already anticipating what was to come. She stepped out eventually and dried herself off. Without looking in the mirror, Emilia dug in the cupboard for the bottle of lube Simon left for her and the plug she'd buried under the hand towels. The plug slipped back into her ass as she still hummed. Her makeup came next, and as she stared at the red lipstick in her hand, the soft noise finally stopped.

Had Jim looked in at that moment, her husband would have seen an odd sight. His wife uncapped the lipstick, staring blankly at herself in the mirror as she whispered one word.

Emilia placed the tip against her breast, writing slowly and in reverse, so whoever looked at her tits could read it.

First an S.

A day when Landon was thirteen or fourteen, sitting around a video game console, shouting at each other. She came in with lunch, and Milo stared up at her adoringly and told her how much they loved her. It was the first time any of them spoke the word, save Landon, of course, but it was echoed immediately by Jaxton and Simon.

An L.

Older, the four of them in a school play together, Landon a wonderful actor, the other three spouting out their lines like they were chewing on paper. It was a riot. The other three had only joined in because Landon begged them. Were Simon and Jaxton sleeping with Landon's girlfriend by then? Probably.

A U.

Jaxton hitting a kid so hard off the defensive line his helmet flew off. Despite the ref's whistle, he kept going, roaring at the opposing quarterback before the other boy dropped out of sheer terror. Simon, Milo, and Landon rushed the field, all of them laughing so hard they couldn't stop for minutes as they grabbed their friend -- and the game was still supposed to be going on.

A T.

Simon, bringing over his college acceptance letter before he'd even opened it. She had helped him with the application and the essay, and he told her somberly she deserved to open it for the aid she gave him, that none of them would have been nearly so happy these last four or five years without their block mom looking out for them.

The gleaming red on her breast made her shudder. Not with tears, but with desire. Those boys were gone now. Even her Landon. In their place were strangers. Grown men. And she was going to fuck Simon, Jaxton, and Milo.

SLUT.

Jim called to her when he was heading out the door. She looked up, bleary-eyed, and called back, "Goodbye, Jim."

* * *

They came to her an hour later. Milo, her once sweet Milo, with a half-crazed look of adoration and lust on his face, his shorts already tented in anticipation of years of lust fulfilled. Jaxton, who kissed her cheek and squeezed her ass, making a silent promise she knew she'd let him keep. And Simon, the devil of them all. The one that she hated and wanted most.

She closed the door behind them, and let her simple white blouse drop to the floor. They stared at the red lettering peeking above her lingerie. Simon pointed down the hall at a bedroom.

Jim and Emilia's bedroom.

"Let's go," he said.

* * *

Among the lingerie Simon bought for her was a set of white lace panties and a matching bra. White for a bride, her fractured mind thought, and white to finish a marriage. Emilia wore them now, breasts rising and falling as her three block boys studied her from every angle. No. Her men.

"My men," she breathed.

Milo moved to her first. Standing behind her, he brushed the hair away from her neck and kissed the soft junction at her shoulder. Her lips parted and she breathed his name. Her panties came down, and he kissed each of her cheeks lovingly as he helped her out of her underwear. The plug peeking out at him came out too, tossed away uncaringly. None of them would give a damn that day about cleaning up or hiding any evidence.

Milo rose to his feet again as Jaxton stepped in, his own breaths coming hard and fast now. Gone was the young man who tried to pay her no mind in the movie theater. Now his eyes were hungry for her, and he reached out and undid her bra, letting it fall to the ground before he leaned down and sucked one of her nipples. His big fingers sought out her pussy and she moaned as he slid one in, testing her wetness.

Simon stayed apart, but his eyes were hungriest of all. She crooked a finger at him but he didn't join her. Instead, he began to strip down, folding his clothes neatly in a pile in a chair in a corner.

"He'll have you soon enough," Milo promised her. "For now, you're mine and Jaxton's."

"Your slut," she moaned as Jaxton's finger pumped in and out of her slowly.

"Yes," Milo said simply. "We love you, Mrs. Candless."

"Uh huh," Jaxton agreed.

"Yes," Simon said, leaning against a wall. "We do love you. No joke. Whatever happens, that's always true. And if you want out, if you really want us to stop this, this is the last time we'll give you the chance. Whatever you want or don't want this summer, you'll have."

"But," Jaxton said, cupping her sex and rubbing her clit with his palm while his middle finger sought her g-spot, "If you have us today, you have us any time we want it. Our slut for the summer."

"Not Jim's," Milo said. "Ours."

"Did you boys rehearse that?" Emilia asked, grinning.

"Maybe a bit," Milo admitted.

His sweet grin melted her all over again and she sighed as Jaxton began to rub both her most sensitive spots at once.

"I want all of you," she murmured. "I want to be your MILF. I want to be your cougar fantasy. I want every dick in this room in me so often I don't know what's happening anymore."

"And Jim?" Milo asked before he nibbled on her shoulder and cupped her breasts, rocking his still-clothed cock against her ass.

"Coming home at five. I'll tell him..." She swallowed. "I'll tell him I'm going through some things. That'll be enough to last the summer."

"Good," Milo said. He stepped back, and she glanced behind her as he slipped free of his shorts and his shirt. His boxers came down too, and his cock sprang up. "Swap me," he told Jaxton.

The other young man nodded and stepped back to strip out of his slacks and polo while Milo dropped to his knees in front of Emilia. "I wanted to do this last week," he said, and gripped her ass to bring her closer to his mouth.

"Milo," she whimpered as his tongue met her slit.

His fingers had been amazing but Milo's skill with his tongue approached divine. There were no wasted movements. He remembered what her body responded to and used his tongue and his lips to send her right back to that moment on the couch, when she became his -- and theirs -- for the very first time.

Her puffy pink lips were his first target, drawing his concentration as behind her Jaxton stepped up again, his fat prick sliding between the cleft of her ass as he licked and sucked her neck and her shoulder. His big arms wrapped around her and he cupped and squeezed her tits, groaning into her ear. She leaned back against him, twisting her head, and Jaxton kissed her. It was neither gentle or harsh, but loving, the kind of kiss she might expect from Jim.

As Milo teased her sensitive walls, Jaxton pinched her nipples and kissed her again and again. She brought her hands to his and murmured against his mouth, "Harder." He grinned and complied, making it hurt just enough to add some fire to the pleasure. She whimpered against him, and dropped the hand to Milo's head, looking down at him. Staring back up, he moved to her clit, giving it a kiss first before sucking it. She gasped and clutched his hair.

"Lick my clit, baby, mm, just like that."

Jaxton gave her tits another pinch, then ran his hands up and down her stomach as he kissed her shoulder again, then the blades of her back, and her spine. She shivered and cooed as he began to lick and kiss his way down her spine. Milo alternated between long licks of her pussy and teasing her clit, still looking up at her with those sweet eyes.

Across the room, leaning against the wall, Simon watched all this, stroking his cock. She curled a finger at him but he ignored it. As Jaxton worked his way down her back, Simon finally broke the pose and grabbed his cell phone from the dresser beside him. He snapped a few pictures as Jaxton kissed and licked her spine and Milo did the same with her cunt. It was curious, but she was too lost in her pleasure to pay him much mind.

Especially when Jaxton spread her cheeks wide, and his tongue danced against her asshole.

Emilia froze. The sensation was so foreign, so taboo she didn't recognize it for what it was at first, and then when she did, the words exploded out of her lungs. "Oh, fuck! Tongue my ass, Jaxton!"

The dual sensations of her clit being teased and licked while Jaxton drove his tongue into the depths of her most forbidden hole drove her wild. And when Milo slid two fingers into her pussy, the warmth went electric. She thrust back and forth, unable to focus on just one of her block boys. They were both so fucking good.

Her hands moved everywhere. She cupped her own breasts, pulling the nipples, tweaking them. She grabbed at her hair, staring up at the ceiling, rocking against Jaxton's tongue in her ass as he spread her even wider. Why became apparent moments later when his tongue was replaced by two fingers almost at the exact same moment as Milo did the same with her pussy.

Double-stuffed. Fingers in her ass and her pussy. A tongue on the lower spine. Another on her clit, working fast now, merciless.

"Oh... FUCK!"

Emilia came like a sprinter off the mark. Her knees almost buckled, her whole body shaking with the force of it. She gushed onto Milo's fingers, what felt like galloons, and one of her hands rose to her mouth. She sucked down two fingers, staring over at Simon, begging him silently to join them. He had the phone trained on her, his smile lost, getting closeups of the guys and her face.

"Milo. She's your crush. Take her first," Jaxton said.

Milo pulled away from Emilia's pussy and stood up. She reached down and squeezed his prick as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her with such a hunger she nearly melted again. His hands fell to her ass and he guided her backwards like that to the bed, dropping her down onto her back and sliding his cock along her length as she spread her legs wide.

"Put me inside you," he murmured.

Emilia kissed him again, then aimed his cock for her entrance. Over his shoulder was a picture of Landon and Jim together on a dock. Memories of a different life. She felt nothing for them now, nothing but a weary wish all the old images were just gone. Instead of weeping, Emilia smiled. Then she pulled her Milo inside her for the very first time.

And it was fucking magic.

Her already-sensitive pussy eagerly greeted every inch of him, tightening against his walls, throbbing against him. She dug her nails into his back gasping at the release of so much pent-up emotions.

It wasn't just his cock that felt so good. His lips flowed to a dozen tiny pleasure centers along her face, her neck, her shoulder. He really knew where to tease a woman to make her feel so hot, and she was already a fireball. Her legs rose with the pressure building up again so fast within her, and she kicked involuntarily every time he hit her depths. She whimpered and buried her head against his shoulder.

Jaxton said, "Don't come in her until we've all fucked her."

Milo grunted something vaguely affirmative to that, and redoubled his efforts. His cock pumped in and out of Emilia, her name on his lips as he breathed in her ear.

"Come for me, Emilia."

"Call me it again," she whimpered.

"What?"

She pulled away and cupped her breast for him, folding her lip between her teeth. His eyes crinkled, and he breathed, "My slut."

"Nnnn," she moaned, her back arching. "I'm your slut, Milo, I'm your, unnngh, MILF goddamn whore..."

1...456789