Block Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grinned and kissed her hard again. Still close to her lips, he said, "What do you want?"

"Your dick! Your big dicks! I want you all to... to..." Her feet kicked hard into the air as his cock whipped in and out of her, a furious pace that left her crying out with every hard thrust. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, fuck, Milo, YES!"

Her ass tried to rise up but he had her pinned, pounding into her slick pussy as she came and came and came again. "Jaxton!" he shouted, casting a wild glare at the other man.

"Good to go."

"Good." He jerked out of Emilia and she threw an arm over her face, gasping, crying with the force of her orgasm. Her whole body still rocked, and she barely noticed when Jaxton's big hands landed on her sides. He flipped her over onto the edge of the bed and she rose up as Milo stuffed a pillow under her stomach, putting her ass up in the air just high enough that Jaxton could do all the work himself. Milo turned her head towards him and she stared unseeing as his cock brushed her cheek, her lips. She opened automatically, and Milo stuffed her mouth full of his long prick. She tasted herself and closed her eyes, savoring it, savoring the moment. They shot right back open when Jaxton's cock plunged hard into her, driving her into the mattress with his first thrust and every one thereafter.

They used her, and Emilia loved it. Milo's cock was slick with her own juices, and he slammed it in and out of her mouth, going deep in her throat but not holding his position there long. He was too close to the edge for that. Given how hard he was fucking her face, he had to grab the back of her head to keep from pushing her too far away.

Jaxton had to do the same thing with her waist. He punished her pussy from behind and above, driving into her with a force that would have made her howl with pleasure if she wasn't stuffed full of Milo's cock on the other end. There was no helping them. No guiding her own pleasure. Nothing to do but be fucked as hard as she'd ever been fucked in her life.

Fingers on her rim. She thought it was Jaxton but his big hands were still on her waist. Someone uncapped something and she felt the cool drizzle of lube on her ass. Simon. He was finally getting into it. Two fingers traced her bud, pulling her open for more lube. Then the two fingers slid inside.

"Owwarrk!" she gasped around Milo's cock. "Ass! Ass!"

What she meant to say was a mystery to even her, but the pleasure was clear from the way she shivered and shuddered when Simon started finger fucking her ass to go with the other two guys. He was kneeling on the bed beside her, but she couldn't see him from this side. At least, not until Milo clutched the back of her head and drove his cock deep one last time into her mouth, coming, coming, filling her throat, her mouth. He yanked out of her and come sprayed across the comforter as she coughed it out, gasping for air.

Milo stumbled backwards. "Holy shit. Best cocksucker I've ever had. Holy fucking shit."

"Told you," Jaxton grunted. "I'm fucking close too. I want to come on her tits again."

"Don't clean her off," Simon warned.

"I know," Jaxton said.

"Why?" Emilia asked hoarsely.

Jaxton chuckled and slapped her ass. "You'll see."

He yanked out of her, leaving her pussy gaping and ready for Simon. They flipped her over onto her back again, and Jaxton fisted his big cock, aiming it at her tits, her face, her neck. She reached for him but before she could even touch him, he was coming, such huge, heavy ropes. Her boys didn't come in small loads, that was for sure. Several of the shots streaked across her face at the end, and when he was done, he stuffed her mouth full of his soon-to-be-softening prick as Simon slammed his own cock into her for the first time.

"How long?" Milo asked. The question made no sense to Emilia, but it wasn't directed to her.

"Give me fifteen and I'm good to go," Jaxton said. "You going to come in her right now, Simon?"

"No. I can hold out."

Milo gestured at something as Simon pounded into Emilia's pussy. "Should I...?"

"Yeah, do it."

Jaxton pulled out of her mouth and slapped Emilia's cheek with his cock. "We've got something coming for you, Mrs. Candless. Something you're just going to fucking love."

She moaned wordlessly, her breasts bouncing up and down in time to Simon's rough fucking. With Jaxton finished, he could position her how he wanted, and yanked out of her fast to get her up and off the bed. She leaned over it, her ass thrust out as Simon slammed back into her to his hilt, filling her deeper, harder than either of the other boys. Deeper than anyone else. He owned her pussy, and she cried out joyfully as her ass slapped back at him, rippling every time he fucked her deep.

Another orgasm. This one lacked the intensity of her others. It was barely a blip. Her own pleasure was second to the cock in front of her face. Milo. She sucked him down again, this time doing the bulk of the work thanks to Simon pushing her hard back and forth as he fucked her. Jaxton was there too, kneeling on the bed beside Milo, and she swapped to him, sucking him down and staring up at both of them as she alternated. They hardened again so very fast, almost inhumanly so, and she wept not out of shame but joy that these men were hers, her block boys, her young lovers.

And as she came down from the orgasm, across the city, Jim received a text.

* * *

He was drinking coffee in one of the work trucks. The downed power pole was back up and fixed, a relief. This one had been a bitch and consumed most of the crew's morning. But it was taken care of now, and before he headed to the next job, he was grabbing a much belated breakfast burrito and a sandwich.

In mid-sip, Jim's cell phone went off. He didn't recognize the number, but it sure grabbed his attention.

"Hey Jim. Come home. Emilia's waiting."

"What the...?" Jim asked, opening up the text and the attached video. His eyes widened.

* * *

"Time," Simon snarled.

"Maybe ten minutes, give or take five," Milo said. "If you're going to come and be hard again-"

"Never mind that. I'm fine. Emilia?"

"Guh," she moaned.

Simon gripped her cheeks and forced her to look up at him. "Emilia. Are you with me?"

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me..."

"Do you remember me telling you you'd choose where I finished?"

"Yessss," she hissed, squeezing her eyes shut.

"Where?"

"My... p-pussy."

"Get her to the couch."

Jaxton pulled out of Emilia's mouth and Simon pulled out of her well-stretched pussy. She fell forward immediately, gasping for air, strength leaving her. Milo and Jaxton pulled her to her feet and helped her out to the couch. Simon was there already, sitting down. She mounted him without asking, guiding his cock to her pussy instinctually and driving down with a hard slap of flesh.

"Now," Simon said to Jaxton. The other boy nodded and lined up behind Emilia.

His cock tapped against her ass. His hand pushed her down so he had a better angle. She mewled wordlessly as she rested on Simon, her breasts against his chest and Jaxton lined up his cock.

Lined up right against her asshole.

"Oh fuck," Emilia whispered, and Jaxton's head spread her wide. "Oh FUCK!" she shouted. "Full, full, so fucking full!"

Two cocks as big and fat as theirs, spreading her wide. Milo was up on the couch, one leg on the cushion, the other on the floor. His cock aimed at her face and she stared up at him, mouth parted, breaths coming hard and ragged. He stuffed her full of his cock again, sighing with pleasure as she sucked him down deep, hand coming up to rest at his base and squeeze his balls.

Triple-stuffed. Emilia was tripled stuffed. The fucking really began.

There was no conscious mind to her left. Her world was sucking and being fucked. Her ass hurt but it was a good hurt. Jaxton didn't drive into her deep, but fed her enough to give her a serious ass-fucking. Her pussy clamped to Simon's dick like they belonged together, and Milo's long cock filled her throat.

Simon and Jaxton found a rhythm fast. When Simon drove in, Jaxton pulled out, and like that, nothing they did was too much. Her ass squelched around Jaxton's size stuffed into her ass, but she never noticed. Her eyes watered and she stared up at Milo, gagging on his beautiful prick and loving it.

Vibrations. Revving.

Milo pulled out nearly to her lips and she fisted his root, jacking him hard and laughing around his tip. He slammed his cock back into her mouth and she stared up at him, grinning and crying all at once as Simon thrust up harder and harder at her.

A slammed door and a shout. A name. Her name.

Jaxton's cock jackhammered into her ass. He was fucking her deeper now, but she was used to him by that point and could take the extra inch. God, he felt good. Stuffing her so full.

Keys. The lock turning.

Simon fucked up into her harder and harder, sweat on his brow, his chest. He'd been fucking her for so long. Twenty minutes. Half an hour. So long. He was close, too. She could feel how tense he was.

Then the noises registered. Jim.

"No," her husband moaned. "No, Emilia, no."

She sucked Milo harder, bobbing her head up and down his length. She was still covered in come from... someone. Jaxton, she thought, but it didn't really matter. By the end of the day they'd have all come in every one of her holes, covered her, made her theirs in every conceivable way.

"Milo? Jax? S-Simon?"

"Heya Mr. Candless," Milo said, grabbing the back of Emilia's head and fucking her face all the way to his balls. He held his cock there as her eyes watered. "We'll be done in a minute."

"Emilia!" Jim shouted. "Are you... are they forcing... get the fuck off her!"

"I don't think she wants to do that, Jim," Simon said, gripping Emilia's waist. "How about it, Mrs. Candless? Milo, let her talk."

Milo jerked out of her throat and leaned backwards. Emilia, gasping, tried to grab at his cock and pull it back to her.

"Emilia, I asked you a question," Simon said, turning her chin to look at him as he pounded up into her pussy. "Want us to stop? Or do you want me to come in your hot MILF cunt?"

"Emilia?" Jim whimpered.

"Come in me, come in me, all of you come in me," Emilia begged. Over her shoulder, she looked at Jim and croaked, "I tried to tell you. They're fucking me so good, Jim. You're never going to have me again. I'm their whore. I'm their slut." She whipped her attention back to Simon. "Come in your slut. Own my fucking pussy."

Simon laughed and grabbed her waist. He pushed in three, maybe four times while Jim staggered backwards in slow motion, trying to look away but unable to. Simon came, his cock pumping up into her, coming, coming, coming, and Jaxton's cock in her ass was so close too. She gasped and leaned back, reaching up for his face.

"Come in my ass, do it, do it baby."

Milo jacked his cock right at her face and she grabbed it, jerking it for him, begging him for it as Jim ran to his car and fled.

* * *

The living room looked like a battlefield. Jaxton rested on a corner of the couch, gasping for air. He'd been the last one to fuck her again after washing his cock off. Night had fallen a long time ago, and by now, they'd lost count of the number of times each of them had used the MILF's holes.

Milo stumbled towards him, holding out a bottle of water. Jaxton took it with a hoarse grunt, and Milo began picking up his clothes.

Simon, from the armchair, mumbled, "You're leaving?"

Milo threw Mrs. Candless a look. She rested on the floor, facedown. She was covered in what they'd done to her, some of it caked in from earlier in the day, some of it fresh. Judging from the shaking, she was crying again. She'd been doing that on and off since that frantic threesome in front of Jim.

"Yeah," Milo said. He gestured at Emilia as she pushed herself up to her knees. "Just not the same, you know?"

"Yeah," Simon said. Landon's hot mom was gone. Utterly, totally gone. They'd fucked her in every version of every fantasy they'd ever dreamed of with her. There was no mystique left. For Milo, Simon knew, it would be on to the next slut.

"I should go too," Jaxton said, his throat clearer now that he had a drink. He rose to his feet, wincing. "God, I don't think anyone's ever worked us harder than that."

He disappeared into the bedroom to dress. Milo grabbed up his car keys, and glanced down at Mrs. Candless. She looked back up at him, cheeks red. She said nothing, but reached instinctively for his dick again, thinking that was what she was supposed to do. Milo shook his head. "Man, I really loved you." He sighed, and left.

Jaxton came out, tugging his shirt down over his broad shoulders. He went into the kitchen and grabbed some of the delivery they'd ordered at some point during the day. He came back out with a mouthful of food. "See ya soon, Mrs. C."

"Ja-Jax..." she croaked, but he was already gone too.

Simon stood up and winced just as Jaxton had. He was right. They really had gone to town. He stared down at Mrs. Candless for a long time, then said, "Come on. Let's get you up and into the shower."

She came with him willingly, head low, her hair matted where they'd come in it. He couldn't keep her upright and clean her up at the same time, so he ran her a bath and helped her in. While she shivered despite the warmth of the water, Simon knelt beside her, running a washrag over the worst of it, feeling strangely paternal towards her. She held his wrist at one point and brought his fingers to her lips, sucking them down, eyes glittering still. He made a "sh" sound, and she visibly relaxed.

When Emilia was clean again, he helped Mrs. Candless out of the bath and drained the tub. Taking her into the master bedroom wasn't going to work. The bed was coated in come and pussy juices. So he brought her to Landon's room, settling her on the bed. He grabbed some of the lingerie he bought her, along with shorts and a tank. By that point, she had the strength again to dress herself, though she was even more sore than him and Jaxton.

"All right, I'm going to head out too," Simon said, and leaned over to kiss her forehead. "Thank you. That was the hottest damn thing I've ever done."

She looked up at him, bleary and worn out. "I can't stay here."

"I know."

"I don't have anywhere to go."

Simon held her gaze. It would have been so easy to walk out of there. Just a day ago, he probably would have led the charge to leave, cackling. But maybe somewhere in the midst of everything they'd done, he'd broken too. He nodded. "Wait here."

He brought her water, and walked around the house, gathering things up. Clothes. Her purse. Jewelry. All of it went into a box, and all of it went into his car. She stood at the window, watching him, trembling. Afraid he was leaving her too, Simon realized. He went back inside and brought Mrs. Candless out. They didn't bother locking the door. Hell, he wasn't sure he even bothered shutting it.

They drove, and she sucked his cock. He was too exhausted to get a hardon, but the movement was reflexive for her by that point, soothing for her as much as it was for him. She sucked at his tip, her hand at her pussy through the clothes. They drove, and she tried to keep things going, but there was just nothing more for either of them to give.

He pulled into Rosie Brook's driveway sometime after eleven. A light was still on in the living room, and she peeked out of the curtains as he stepped out of the car. A minute later, in her PJs, she came out the door. "Simon?"

"She needs somewhere," Simon said. "Just until the fall."

He came around the car and helped Mrs. Candless out. Rosie came to her, checking her over. She kissed Emilia softly, and murmured to Simon, "You guys really did a number on her."

"Yeah. Nothing against her will. But... yeah."

"I'll be whatever you want me to be," Emilia said to Rosie. There was no tone to her voice. They were simply words.

Rosie sighed. "Okay. She can stay here. But give her a week or two before you guys come around again. Jesus. Not every woman's made for your shit."

Simon chuckled. He hesitated, then surprising Rosie, he kissed her cheek. "Thanks. If I don't say that often enough-"

"Or ever," Rosie muttered.

"-I mean it."

She nodded, and helped Emilia inside.

* * *

While Landon called in a few days to shout at her for fifteen straight minutes, Emilia unzipped Jaxton and instinctively sucked him into her mouth. When the divorce papers came, she called Milo and knelt in Rosie's backyard so he could fuck her ass for nearly an hour.

But she wasn't broken. She was becoming something new.

One day, in a sundress over red lingerie, she walked into a tattoo parlor. The artist, to his credit, didn't argue with her much about getting SLUT permanently tattooed onto her breast. Of course, the fact that she let him fuck her with a condom on afterward helped the negotiations quite a bit too.

The emptiness inside her shifted and twisted into something different. Anticipation. She took on a second job. Slept every night with Rosie, with whom she was developing something of a relationship. An odd one, mostly born of convenience and friendship, but it was something.

Emilia changed. But so did the boys.

"Milo's going back early," Simon said to her. They were seated in wicker chairs outside, sipping sun tea and staring at a sunset.

"Why?" Emilia asked.

Simon smiled. "His sugar momma's pregnant. She wants him to finish school, but she also wants him there to bully around. He'll move in with her for a few weeks, then probably run for the hills."

Emilia surprised herself with a laugh.

Simon grinned too. "He made us agree when we got serious about you that we wouldn't break up the band. Now he's the first one out the door. If you'd told me at the beginning of all this that it didn't end with him proposing to you, I'd have called you nuts."

"I think he wants what he can't have," Emilia said. She glanced at Simon and then away again. "I hope Landon doesn't kill him."

"Me too. And Jaxton leaves soon for training," he said, pretending like he hadn't noticed.

She reached down instinctively and brushed her sore sex. "He came by today to say goodbye."

"Ah," Simon said, smiling more faintly now.

"Which leaves you," Emilia said softly. "When do you go back? That's what you're here to tell me, isn't it?"

"A few weeks yet." He shrugged. "I'm in no rush."

"Good," she whispered, and reached out to take his hand.

"Emilia... are you going to be okay here? With Rosie? You could come with me. If you want."

She squeezed his hand, and let it go. "We both know long-term that's not healthy for either of us. You need to go live your life."

"That wasn't really an answer."

"I don't know," Emilia admitted. "I like Rosie. But I'm also thirteen years older than her. Is she going to get bored of me? Am I going to get bored of her?" She shrugged. "After this summer, I don't really know who I am anymore. And that's okay. It's... hm. Painful. But it's okay. I'll promise you one thing. I'll come visit. Maybe around the holidays we'll do something. "

"That would be great. I..." Simon gulped at his tea, obviously trying to find the words.

"If you're going to try and apologize, don't," Emilia said. "I was going to leave Jim. I know that now in my heart. Maybe not with the, um, flourishes, but you boys helped me get past the obvious. Coming to grips with that, it's been scary. Life-altering. But it's the first time in a long, long time I've felt like I can go anywhere. Do anything. I can decide who I want to be. Who I want to be with. I didn't know how important all that was, but it is important. I'm never going to be tied down again. Maybe that makes me horrible. Maybe not. But we are who we are, right?"

Simon stared out at the sunset, slowly fading into oranges and pinks. "Yes. We are who we are."

1...456789