Blonde Mrs. Jenkins Drains My Cock

Story Info
College Wrestler Lured Away by Hot Divorcee.
2.1k words
4.2
5.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

Mrs. Jenkins (32 yrs.) is a blonde (32-24-32) divorcee who walks naked from the bathroom into her home living room. The hair is wrapped up in a towel on her head. Except her neatly cut bangs. The right hand grips another towel. Her body glistens after the hot shower. Those sexy hips sway from side to side as she walks. The thick golden pussy is still wet too. She has a flat stomach with a pierced diamond ring in her belly button. Both of her tits are cute and pert. Those areolas and nipples are solid pink too. They could fit perfectly inside of your mouth.

She steps in front of the couch and spreads the other towel over it. Her butt-cheeks sit down on that towel. The right hand pulls the wrapped towel from her head. Her wet blonde hair falls past the shoulders. The blue eyes look up at her big screen TV.

The college wrestling meet from three weeks ago plays. Her fingers grip the remote control and she presses the fast forward button. She finally stops the TV screen at Jake just before his wrestling match. She pauses it and recognizes his good looking face under the helmet.

Jake is a sophomore (20 yrs.) who has short light brown hair. He stands at 5'8" and weighs 139 lbs. NCAA ranks him at number #2 this season. He was out for a few weeks after a wrist sprain.

Mrs. Jenkins always watches the live Internet coverage of each college home meet. She noticed that Jake has a plain-jane girlfriend whom he's been with since his freshman year. He is not a ladies man even though college girls chase him.

Mrs. Jenkins says, "My approach to Jake will be off campus."

Her finger presses play on the remote to watch Jake in action on the wrestling mat.

It is Thursday morning inside of Jake's dorm room shower. The hot water steams up the bathroom. Both him and his girlfriend are naked as water sprays over their bodies. He leans over and his hands are placed on the wall.

She rubs his cut shoulder muscles and moves up to his neck. "Tonight is your return to the mat?"

Jake answers, "Yep, my wrist is all healed up."

Her hands slide down to his lower back muscles. "I'm sorry I can't make it tonight. It's a tournament right?"

"Yeah, all weekend," as he nods his head.

Her hands then move down to his round butt-cheeks. She rubs them from the bottom up. "You sure have the nicest ass on campus."

A chuckle comes from him. "Yeah, right."

She grabs his butt cheeks and squeezes. "I'll come watch you on Friday after my last class."

He replies, "Sure."

"I hate missing your matches. Those other college girls think they might have a chance."

"I ignore them. You know that."

"Do you wanna fuck me after our morning classes?"

"I got a hard on right now."

"Hahaha.. I have to get to my class."

"Okay, honey."

"You won't be too tired to wrestle tonight?"

"No. I'll just take a catnap before my warm up."

Slap!.. She spanks his butt-cheeks.

He looks back as she steps out of the shower. His right hand grips his thick hard 6-inch cock.

The first night of the wrestling tournament is over. There were many athletes competing in the light weight divisions. Jake was bumped to Friday. He is getting dressed in the locker room. Coach walks up to him and hands over a hotel key.

Jake asks, "What's this?"

"The hotel across the street," coach states. "The manager said it's under your name. Room 250."

Jake pulls out his sport bag from the locker. "I didn't book any room over there."

"Maybe your girlfriend did."

"Nah - she would've told me."

"The hotel is pretty expensive. Nice rooms."

Jake looks at the key in his hand. "I sleep well in my own dorm bed." He shoves it into his sports bag. "I'll check it out. Maybe it's a mistake. Who gave this to you anyway?"

Coach answers, "Today from the hotel manager."

They look at each other and Jake shrugs his shoulders.

Later inside the hotel. Jake walks up to room 250. His hair is combed back from his handsome face. His sports bag is hanging on the left shoulder. His right hand grips the hotel card key. He looks up at the number and begins to put the key into the slot.

The door opens and Jake suddenly steps back.

Mrs. Jenkins stands there wearing a one piece, white see-through nightie. Her pink nipples poke the thin fabric. The golden blonde pussy is thick. Her hair falls to the shoulders and the bangs cover the forehead.

Jake's eyes grow big as he glances over her body.

She smiles. "Hi, Jake. You got the key, huh?"

His mouth drops open. "Uh-Yeah. The manager gave this to my coach."

Her right hand pushes the door to the wall. "I paid him to."

'You did?" Jake's eyes look down at her golden pussy.

"I'm a big fan of yours Jake."

"You are?"

"I didn't see you compete tonight. What happened?"

He quickly looks left and then right. "Uh, I was bumped to Friday. A lotta wrestlers at the tournament."

"Oh yeah? I watch the your wrestling meets on live streaming."

His eyes look at the diamond ring in her belly button. "I-I was injured for the last two weeks."

She nods. "I know. Your sprained wrist."

"I'm back and ready to wrestle."

She laughs. "You are? You look great."

After staring at that golden pussy. He looks up at her blue eyes. "I.. Uh.. My girlfriend is waiting."

"No, she isn't Jake." Shaking her head. "Do you want to come in?"

"Yeah.. Uh-No. I can't."

"I'll be watching you tomorrow night. I know you'll win."

Jake drops the hotel key to the floor. "Oops." He bends down to pick it up. "Thanks, Mrs. Jenkins."

"I'm a divorcee Jake. Stop by tomorrow night and we'll discuss your wrestling match. I recorded all of your matches."

"You did?" He is surprised by this. "Thanks."

Mrs. Jenkins lets the door close as Jake looks down at her blonde pussy again.

It's Friday inside the college gym. Jake is ready to compete and steps onto the wrestling mat. He glances over at the fan bleachers. His girlfriend usually sits in the front row. He doesn't see her. His right fingers adjust the helmet. He thinks about Mrs. Jenkins and her golden pussy. He's been thinking about her all day. He shakes it off right before he faces his opponent.

It is Friday night inside of room 250. The big TV screen plays a wrestling meet with Jake competing on the mat.

Mrs. Jenkins is naked and kneels on the carpet. She faces away from the bed. Her hair is tied into a ponytail. Jake stands facing her with his jeans and boxer shorts pulled down to the ankles. He still wears his socks and Nike shoes. His t-shirt lays over the sports bag which sits under the TV.

Her left hand strokes the length of his stiff cock. Her warm mouth covers his left testicle and the tongue gently licks it up and down. His head is thrown back with the mouth dropped open in pleasure. Her eyes look up to watch his reactions.

Jake says, "F-Fuck.. Right-There.. Right.. Unnnhh.... UhUnnh.. Fuckk.!!'"

Her tongue then circles slowly. His torso flinches and he jerks his head. "Unnhh.. Fuck.. Y-You-Know... What.... You're fucking... D-Doing.!"

Her wet lips suck off that testicle. He flinches again, "Ohhhhh-Unnnhh..!"

Her hand keeps stroking his cock. She talks up to him. "Jake. Tell me the truth. Does she do this to you?"

He looks down. "Fuck no. She doesn't do this at all."

Her lips suck up his right testicle which is a little smaller. He flinches. "Oooohh-Fuck.!"

The tongue gently moves that testicle around in her warm mouth.

He looks down, "Fuckk.. No one's ever done this to me... Lick my Ballz.!!"

Her tongue then licks up and down a little harder. He can't handle it. "Fuckk.. There-You-Go.. There-There.... Right-Fucking-There.!!"

She sucks off of him as both balls dangle. "I always wanted to drain you Jake. Can I?"

He looks down again and breathes heavily. "Go ahead. Go ahead.. Fuck. I'm close too.!"

Her hand pulls down his thick shaft. The wet lips slide over the cock-tip. Then, they slide all the way down touching his brown crotch. She holds the deep throat and breathes perfectly.

Jake almost loses his mind. "Ohhhh-Fuckk.. Fuckk.. Take my cock.. Take it all.!!"

She slides back up slowly and the tongue twirls the tip. Then - those lips slide back down taking it all in again. She holds it there and breathes.

He can't handle it anymore. "Ohhh-Mrs-Jenkins. Here it cums... Uh-Annnnhh.. Annnnnnnhh.. Annnnnhhh.. Annnnhh.!!"

Jake squirts down her throat and she holds it until he's finished. Her lips slide off of his cock as it throbs in the air. Jake's knees go weak and his hands drop to the bed. He leans over her blonde head.

He grunts, "Fuck. That-Was.. Holy Fuck.!!"

25 minutes later. The TV screen loops Jake as he competes on the mat.

Him and Mrs. Jenkins are both still naked. She lays on her back and on the hotel couch. Her head is pushed against the inside corner. Both legs are spread open and bent at the knees. Her butt-cheeks are close to the edge. He leans over her with his hands placed on the outside of her tits.

Jake looks down at his stiff cock which is buried inside of her thick golden pussy. He never had a true blonde before and it turns him on big time. He pushes down with power and his own brown crotch hits her blondeness. His balls also hit her butt-hole.

The hands of Mrs. Jenkins both grip Jake's arms. She looks at his handsome face and responds, "Unnnnhh.. Unnnh.. Unnnnnhh..!!"

His eyes never leave his cock as it pushes in and pulls out.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

Jake grunts, "Mmmn.. Mmmmn.. Holy.. Fuckk.!"

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

"J-Jake.!!" She keeps looking at his face. "Jake.. Unnnhh.. Unnhh.. Love it.!!"

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

His dangling balls slap her butt-hole.

She screams, "Unnnhh.. J-Jake.. Unh-Unnnnhh.. Unnnh.!!"

His eyes watch that blonde pussy. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust..

He pushes inside her hot cunt one last time and holds it. "Fuck.. Here it cums.!!"

His eyes close as an extreme orgasm goes up his butt-cheeks. "Uh-Annnnnnhh.. Annnnnnhhh.. Uh-Annnnnnnnhh.. Annh-Annhh.. Uh-Annnnhh.!!"

Mrs. Jenkins watches his body shudder on top of her. After a few seconds. His arms give away and he leans on both elbows. Their hot bodies don't touch, but they breathe heavily.

She leans up and kisses his sweaty forehead. "You're so handsome Jake."

He replies, "Holy Fuck... Mrs. Jenkins. That was.... Fuckk."

It's Saturday morning. The TV still plays with Jake competing on the wrestling mat. Mrs. Jenkins is gone.

Knock-Knock-Knock.. Someone's at the door. Jake quickly wakes up from under the bed covers. He glances at the TV.

Knock-Knock-Knock.. He throws off the covers and climbs out of bed naked. He staggers to the door and looks into the peephole. It's his coach.

He yells, "Coach. Are you alone?!!"

Coach replies, "Yeah. Can I come in.?!!!"

Jake opens the door and staggers back into the room.

Coach follows him. "I thought you might be here. Your girlfriend's been texting me all last night and this morning."

Jake grabs his iPhone on the desk table and powers it up. He looks around for his boxer shorts. "I turned off my phone."

Coach picks up the white nightie and sits on the couch. He lifts up the white see-through and stares at Jake. "I assume this is not your girlfriend's?"

Jake slips on his boxers. "No. Mrs. Jenkins... Coach. Don't you say anything." He steps over and pulls out the computer USB from the TV.

Coach sniffs the nightie. "Damn. Nice strong perfume. Mrs. Jenkins, eh?"

Jake pulls on his college sweat bottoms. "Yeah. I'll take a shower at the gym and say I've been helping you with the tournament."

Coach laughs, "That's what I told her." Jake looks at him and smiles.

"I'm missing out and I'm breaking up with her," as he puts on his clothes.

Coach replies, "Mrs. Jenkins must've rocked your world."

A smile appears on Jake's face. "She's a hot divorcee and.... Fuck.!!"

Coach lifts up the nightie. "Can I have this?"

Jake shakes his head. "No you can't.!!"

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers