Blonde vs Blonde Pt. 06

Story Info
Chasidy springs her sexual trap, Wendi admits the truth.
12.2k words
4.8
20.6k
39

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,245 Followers

The following story is FICTION and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is a story of two high school girls who become sexual rivals for the same guy. I highly recommend reading parts one through five before reading this chapter (don't worry, they're really hot too).

The series deals with several concepts that some people may find uncomfortable such as: forced pleasure, control over another person, sexual power play, and public embarrassment. There is no physical abuse or violence involved but if you are uncomfortable with the premise of sexual torture in a fantasy then please consider reading another series instead of this one. Also remember that in real life, non-consensual sexual torture is wrong. This story is FICTION and does not condone the actions of the characters in real life situations. Again, this is a FANTASY so just have fun reading. -- xoxo Daphne

***

Chasidy was on her knees under Assistant Principal Connors' desk.

She had been there before.

It was actually a fairly regular ritual for the devious blonde to go down on the administrator whenever she needed something from him, or just when she felt naughty...

...which was often.

Mr. Connors sat in his large cushioned desk chair as Chasidy put her hands on his knees and spread them apart. Whipping her gorgeous blonde hair back, the high school senior began undoing the administrator's belt, her hypnotic eyes looking up into his.

Chasidy definitely wasn't the timid and obedient type of girl, but she knew how to play the role to get what she wanted from men...

...and Mr. Connors had something she wanted.

So, the day after the administrator had bent Wendi over his desk and fucked the honor student out of her mind, Chasidy had to turn up the heat to convince her assistant principal to part with the information she needed.

Mr. Connors had arrived at his office that morning and walked over to his large office desk. Chasidy was already there. His first clue was the small pile of clothes laying on the nearby sofa. He had seen the scheming blonde wear that exact outfit before.

"Chasidy?" Mr. Connors asked looking around the room.

"Down here," the blonde's head popped out from under the desk with her naughty smile.

"Chasidy!" he said partially startled. "What are you doing?"

"Waiting for you silly, come over here and sit down," her head disappeared again under the desk.

Mr. Connors knew the devious blonde was up to something. Although, she was being playful, he didn't trust her one bit...

...but that had never stopped him before.

"Chasidy," he said walking around his desk to his chair, "I really don't have the time to..."

The administrator stopped mid sentence when he saw the student on her knees under his desk wearing nothing but a tight blue bikini. It was her "go to" outfit when she wanted to seduce someone. She had worn it several days before when she had taken Roger in the back seat of her car. That bikini had never failed to bring men to their knees, and she was now going to use it against her administrator.

Mr. Connors stared intently at the firm nipples of Chasidy's C-cup breasts as they visibly strained against her top. The bottoms were gripping the curves of her ass perfectly, and her eyes were practically screaming "fuck me."

He never stood a chance.

"Sit!" Chasidy ordered with a tone that sent a chill through the assistant principal.

Mr. Connors didn't question the high school student, and promptly obeyed.

"We have things to discuss, Mr. Connors," Chasidy made a show of placing her hands on his knees to spread them apart while whipping her gorgeous blonde hair back. The scheming high school student then undid the administrator's belt, her hypnotic eyes looking up into his.

The interrogation was about to begin.

"So..." Chasidy cocked her head to one side and smiled coyly, "how was she?"

The assistant principal hesitated. By "she", he knew Chasidy meant Wendi, and it was definitely a question any man had to be very careful answering when asked by another woman.

"It's okay baby," Chasidy cooed as she unzipped his trousers and tugged them down, "you can tell me. Was fucking Wendi as good as you thought it would be?"

"Yes," the administrator tried to answer as he felt Chasidy take hold of his extremely hard cock, "she was unbelievable."

"Umm hmm," Chasidy gave a few teasing licks and kisses to her assistant principal's man tool as she talked, "tell me more."

"It was like...ohgod...Chasidy please..."

"Go on..." the blonde prompted him as she ran her warm wet tongue up and down his long shaft in a cruel slow tease.

Mr. Connors closed his eyes to try and concentrate.

"No, baby," Chasidy ordered, "look at me when I'm sucking on your dick."

Glancing down again, the administrator saw Chasidy's doe-like stare looking up at him with such submissiveness that she could have been easily mistaken for a sexual slave pleasing her owner.

"Damn she is so good at this," Mr. Connors thought to himself as the blonde tease slowly began enveloping his cock with her soft moist lips.

"I've never...ohgod...felt anything like it," he finally answered as Chasidy took in more of his shaft, "it was...oh fuck...it was like defiling a virgin and fucking a whore at the same time."

"Mmm hmm," Chasidy acknowledged as she gave a long slow pull on the administrator's dick.

"Oh, fuck!" He gasped as the suction from the devious blonde's lips made him actually buck in his office chair.

Chasidy loved doing that to men.

The high school senior pulled away long enough to ask what she needed to know...

"So...when?"

Mr. Connors played dumb.

"When what?"

"Don't fuck with me," Chasidy said sternly, squeezing his cock just enough to make him wince from the discomfort, "you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about."

"Chasidy," the administrator hesitated, "why do you want to know that?"

"I have my reasons," she answered without answering, flashing her dangerous smile as she went down on his shaft again, bobbing her head as she gave him a few quick pulls. Chasidy's amazingly hard tits were bouncing up and down in her bikini top with each bob of her head, something she had obviously planned earlier when she had purposely tied the strings so tight that her nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric.

"Dammit, Chasidy," Mr. Connors knew he was fighting a losing battle as he felt the warmth of her mouth envelop him over and over, "what are you doing to me?!?"

"Nothing baby," Chasidy pretended to be all innocent as she answered between pulls, "just a little cock teasing to get the information I need."

The administrator gasped when Chasidy took the entire length of his shaft in her hot wet mouth and began swirling her tongue around the sensitive head.

"Oh Chasidy you bitch," Mr. Connors grabbed a tuft of the blonde's gorgeous hair and tried to force her to bob back and forth on his dick.

"Umm mmm," Chasidy shook her head, grabbing her assistant principal's wrists and holding them down on the arms of his chair.

"Chasidy, please..."

The teasing teen pulled away again.

"We're doing this my way today...sir..." Chasidy's eyes were deadly serious, "looks like I'll have to handcuff you to get the information I want."

"You can't be serious," the administrator's voice actually cracked.

Without answering, Chasidy took the "emergency" handcuffs she always carried with her and began restraining the assistant principal's wrists behind his back, looping them around the office chair.

"I don't know what you have in mind, Chasidy, but..."

"Don't you?" the teasing blonde interrupted him as she locked the handcuffs.

(click)

"Yeah okay, I can guess," Mr. Connors admitted as Chasidy climbed up to straddle her assistant principal in his chair, her perfectly outlined tits completely capturing his attention.

"So you know what I'm planning to do to Wendi, then?" Chasidy asked, making a show of tugging on the strings to her bikini bottoms.

Mr. Connors swallowed hard as the tension gave on Chasidy's bikini strings and her bottoms fell away, leaving her pussy completely exposed and inches from his cock.

"I have a pretty good idea," the administrator replied, his eyes locked on her exposed pussy as he talked, "isn't that going a little too far, even for you?"

"I'm bringing that bitch honor student down," Chasidy answered, reaching behind her back to pull on the string to her bikini top, "and to do that...I intend to get her pregnant."

Mr. Connors' mouth fell open...both from hearing Chasidy's devious intentions and from seeing her amazingly hard tits as her bikini top popped off. It was the first time Chasidy had been fully naked in front of him, so he knew she wasn't playing games.

"Ohgod..." he gasped, the blonde's unbelievable rack placing him completely under her spell.

"I've lost count of how many times I've sucked your dick, Mr. Connors," Chasidy said, raising her hips and placing her labia just above her assistant principal's cock, "but, as you know, I've never actually fucked you...so we're going to make a deal."

Mr. Connors clinched his teeth as he felt Chasidy's pussy lips begin to open around the head of his dick.

"I know you asked Wendi if she was fertile before you fucked her," Chasidy cocked her head to one side cutely, "it's on the video."

"What?!?" Mr. Connors' eyes went wide. "You filmed that?!?"

"Of course," the devious blonde answered as if it was ever in question, "it was soooooo hot to watch that honor student's pussy get pounded while bent over your desk, Mr. Connors."

"You bitch, Chasidy!"

"Her answer was too soft for me to make out, though," the blonde wiggled her hips teasingly, the folds of her labia caressing the tip of her administrator's cock as she talked, "so, you tell me when Wendi is going to be the most likely to get pregnant, and I'll ride your cock right here and now. I'll even let you come inside me."

Giving her assistant principal her "fuck me" stare, Chasidy began lowering her hot wet pussy onto Mr. Connors' erect staff, the head of his cock burrowing into her womb as the walls of her cunt parted to welcome the invading tool.

"Oh fuck," Mr. Connors laid his head back as he felt her warmth completely envelop his hard shaft.

"No baby," Chasidy corrected him once again, "LOOK at me while I'm fucking you!"

Obediently, the administrator raised his head, just as Chasidy began bobbing up and down on her assistant principal's cock at an unbelievably cruel slow pace.

"That's better," the scheming blonde said approvingly as she caressed her captive's face with her soft fingertips, "now, let's talk about a deal."

"Chasidy please, this is torture."

"Oooooooo say it again, Mr. Connors," the blonde purred as she continued her insanely slow strokes with her amazing pussy.

"I...can't...let...you..." he struggled for every word, "do...this...to her...please..."

"I'm not asking YOU to get her pregnant," Chasidy gave Mr. Connors her most flirty look, "I'll take care of that. All I need to know from you...sir...is when Wendi is going to be the most fertile."

The devious blonde began rolling her hips, grinding her pussy in a circular motion around the administrator's cock.

"Ohgod! Please Chasidy!" Mr. Connors yanked on his handcuffs in a useless protest, "please, I can't..."

"You drive a hard bargain, Mr. Connors," Chasidy put her hands on her hips, her tits thrusting forward. The scheming student was having way too much fun pretending to let her captive have the upper hand, when in fact, she had him exactly where she wanted.

"Tell you what," Chasidy cupped her firm full breasts and lifted them slightly, as if presenting them for evaluation, "how about I let you nurse on my tits while I fuck you?"

"Ohgod..." the helpless administrator whimpered as Chasidy leaned forward.

"Take my breasts, sir," Chasidy felt her assistant principal give in to temptation and open his mouth...licking and kissing and sucking, "there's a good boy."

The devious blonde loved to play with her assistant principal's mind, so she began to role play.

"Ooooooo, Mr Connors!" Chasidy pitched up her voice as she began humping his cock with increasing speed, "you're such a naughty administrator for making me fuck you!"

"Ummmff!" the helpless captive gave a useless protest as he continued to suck vigorously on the hot blonde's hard tits.

"First you fuck Wendi, right here, bent over your own desk," Chasidy was gaslighting her assistant principal as she bobbed up and down on his extremely hard pulsating shaft, "then you make me take off my clothes and fuck you in your own office chair, you little perv."

"Mmmmfff!!!" To Mr. Connors, Chasidy's words were just as torturous as her relentless riding of his cock.

"Chasidy," the administrator snapped out of his lustful haze and pulled back, "please, this has to stop."

"Oh I don't think so...sir," Chasidy leaned back up, put her hands on her hips, and arched her back, thrusting her C-cup breasts forward, "I've just been toying with you so far, it's time to get serious."

"What are you going to do to me?" he asked hesitantly.

Chasidy grabbed her assistant principal's hair and leaned over to get right in his face.

"I'm going to fuck you to the very edge, Mr. Connors, but I'm not going to let you come until you give me the information I want. So you can either tell me, or I'll keep that cock of yours on the brink of release for hours, arousing you, denying you, and letting it all start over again...your choice."

The administrator's eyes widened.

"You wouldn't dare."

The devious blonde tilted her head to one side and smiled.

She would.

Immediately, Chasidy began fucking her assistant principal at full speed, her pussy bouncing on his cock like a pogo stick, her large breasts slamming up and down each time her hips landed another blow.

"Oh fuck!!!" Mr. Connors cried out as his cock was enveloped tightly from all sides by the pussy walls of his captor. The suction from Chasidy's cunt was unbelievable. He could actually feel her pussy muscles pulling his imprisoned cock towards a massive climax.

"Tell me when, sir!" Chasidy's fucking was relentless, timing her words with every thrust of her hips.

"WHEN...IS...WENDI...GOING...TO...BE...FERTILE?!?"

"OHGOD!!!" The assistant principal cried out as his cock prepared to explode inside the student.

Feeling the shaft inside her about to come, Chasidy suddenly stopped fucking, mercilessly dangling her captive on the very edge of an orgasmic cliff.

"No, I don't think so, sir," Chasidy let the administrator's climax cruelly whither away.

"No...p-please...Chasidy," Mr. Connors had been reduced to begging her.

"I could do this all day, sir," Chasidy was bragging and threatening at the same time.

The assistant principal was a whimpering mess, his cock trapped helplessly inside the blonde student's depths.

Chasidy caressed his cheek with her soft hand. "I'm through playing, sir. Now you tell me when that blonde bitch's pussy has the best chance to get knocked up, and I'll let you come inside me. Otherwise, get ready for hours of cock torture and denial."

"But..."

"TELL ME!" Chasidy slapped Mr. Connors across the face, her eyes on fire.

The assistant principal was stunned. He had never seen Chasidy so...determined before. He cleared his throat.

"She...she said..."

"Yes?" Chasidy prompted as she began fucking his cock once again, her eyes staring directly into his with such intent, it made him shiver.

"She said...in a few days," he finally surrendered to her, "probably...this weekend."

"Is that the truth, Mr. Connors?" Chasidy's hips increased speed, humping his cock in ever faster thrusts.

"Ohgod!" The administrator laid his head back as he felt the warmth of the blonde's cunt gripping his cock more firmly. His staff was moments away from unloading inside her.

"Is...that...the...truth?" Chasidy repeated more firmly, grabbing his hair and making him look at her directly.

"Yes!" the assistant principal gasped, "I promise! Ohgod...please let me come inside you!"

Chasidy leaned in and kissed her captive on the forehead.

"I love it when you beg," she said softly.

Satisfied with his answer, Chasidy contracted her pussy muscles around the administrator's shaft, getting a wonderfully firm grip of his man tool, and immediately began fucking the assistant principal at full speed, milking his member relentlessly with the walls of her tight cunt.

"Ohgod!!!! Ohgod!!!!!" Mr. Connors gasped and moaned and whimpered as the blonde student's wonderful pussy fucked him into oblivion.

...and as the tortured administrator's cock fired its massive load inside Chasidy's depths, all the devious blonde could think about was her wonderfully perverted plan to impregnate her rival.

***

Wendi remembered the last time she had stood outside the front door of Chasidy's house. She had been expecting to attend a costume party that the blonde was holding in her recreation room while her parents were away.

Never in her life did Wendi expect she would spend that evening strapped down on a Sybian and tortured with vibrating cocks deep in her pussy and up her ass. In some ways, the experience was all a blur, but in others, the memories would be crystal clear for the rest of her life.

She remembered seeing the video of herself losing her virginity to her math teacher, the anticipation she felt being strapped down to the Sybian with her wrists cuffed behind her back, the humiliation of being stripped out of her "Alice In Wonderland" outfit by her rival, and the embarrassing little bunny hops she gave with her hips wearing the bowtie collar and pink bunny ears Chasidy had made her wear as she fucked the massive artificial cocks vibrating inside her.

Most of all, she remembered coming...

...and coming...

...and coming...

...as she had never come before in her life...

...her massive milk jugs bouncing...

...her tortured pussy gushing...

...her impaled ass burning...

...and the screams...ohmygod the screams...

Now, after having been fucked by her math teacher, her ex-boyfriend, and her administrator, she had to enter the arena once again...

...and her pussy was already soaking itself.

(knock knock knock)

Chasidy looked up from the laptop computer screen on her bedroom desk when she heard someone at the front door.

"It's show time," Chasidy said to herself, glancing around her room to make sure everything she had set up was ready.

Quickly, hopping down the stairs, the scheming blonde reached the front door, just as Wendi knocked again.

(knock knock knock)

"All right, all right!" Chasidy hollered, unlocking the bolt and opening the door, "don't get your tits in a tizzy!"

When the door opened, Wendi got one look at Chasidy and raised her eyebrows.

The devious blonde stood in the doorway wearing only a white t-shirt that came down just enough to barely cover her braless breasts and some hip hugging jean shorts that accented her amazing shapely legs. Her nipples were very clearly showing through her top, saying hello to the world, and her little black ankle boots gave Chasidy a few extra inches of height.

Following Chasidy's earlier instructions when she was told to come to her house today, Wendi was wearing a black, thin strapped tank top and a black lace push-up bra, along with form-fitting jeans and black leather ankle boots. The cleavage of her massive breasts looked amazing in her low cut top, and her glorious mounds seemed ready to spill out of her bra at any moment.

Chasidy looked down at her own full C-cup breasts, and then glanced back up at Wendi's massive milk mounds.

"Well hello, fuck bunny," Chasidy put her hands on her hips, "I gotta give you credit, those majestic double-Ds of yours defy the laws of physics. No wonder you're getting fucked all the time these days."

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,245 Followers