Blonde vs Blonde Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here they go..." Chasidy flashed her naughty smile as she clicked on the "send" button.

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Wendi's scream would have been deafening had she not been gagged.

It was when she heard the swooshing sound of the mass email being sent, however, that Wendi felt the contractions beginning in her pussy.

She was coming...

...coming from the humiliation of knowing that the entire senior class could watch her come any time they wished.

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" The helpless blonde writhed on the bed as the orgasm washed over her entire gorgeous body, her wrists yanking on her restraints, her massive milk jugs bouncing, her shapely legs tied down in a full split position, all while her cunt accepted more of the enormous cock being inserted into her depths.

"MMMMMMPPHHH!!!!!!!"

"Ooooo, yes! Nice orgasm, slut." Chasidy looked over and surveyed the cock's progress, "six inches inside you now, girl...hang in there, we've got more to go."

Wendi's eyes began to well up at the thought of having to take another six inches of that massive shaft already half way inside her, never mind who else was going to get to see her in those obscene fucking videos.

"Now, who's next?" Chasidy asked rhetorically as she turned her attention back to her computer.

"MMMMM!!!!! MMMMM!!!!!" Wendi yanked on her restraints in a useless display of frustration as her rival continued to ruin her life, all while the thick and lengthy cock was continuing to slowly violate her pussy, inch by torturous inch.

"Ah yes," Chasidy opened another blank email, "I just know that your ex-boyfriend Dean would love to have the video of him fucking the daylights out of you in the storage room."

"MMMMM!!!!!" Wendi whimpered in exasperation as she watched Chasidy add Dean's email address, attach the video file, and click "send".

Upon hearing the file being sent, the helpless blonde's pussy began squirting.

"MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!" Wendi came hard, her entire body locking in tension as she felt the contractions in her pussy overwhelm her while the walls of her cunt gripped the massive cock inching progressively further inside her depths. The idea that the ex-boyfriend who had used her body and defiled her pussy would now be able to watch that defilement anytime he wished, perversely made the twisted blonde so horny she couldn't stop herself from coming.

Impressed, Chasidy raised her eyebrows as she watched Wendi's cunt squirting in wonderful spasms of pleasure while also taking more of the artificial cock inside her cunt.

"You...fucking...whore..." the devious blonde smiled, "you are so getting off on this."

Wendi closed her eyes and shook her head, hoping that it was all a dream from which she would wake up at any moment.

"Yes, you ARE, you slut," Chasidy surveyed the massive cock's progress, "eight inches deep inside your pussy now. I'm so proud of you, fuck bunny."

Wendi whimpered as the machine continued to defile her pussy with steady, relentless efficiency.

Chasidy turned back to her computer.

"Let's continue, shall we?"

"MMMMMMPPHHH!!!"

"That video of you getting fucked by Mr. Connors is unbelievably hot," Chasidy said opening another group email, "you stuffing your panties inside your pussy, him ripping your dress off and bending you over his desk to fuck you. Amazing! I think I should send that one to the entire faculty at Sunny Park High."

"MMMMMM!!!!! MMMMPPHH!!!!! MMMMMPHHH!!!!!!!" Wendi cried out, shaking her head no as she struggled helplessly in her restraints.

"I know he's going to get into real trouble for fucking you, but this video is just too good to keep it to myself. Besides, he's been fucking cheerleaders for months now, so he's had it coming to him for a while."

Attaching the file to the group email, Chasidy hovered her cursor over the "send" button.

"Ready?"

As Chasidy drew out the moment, she noticed that Wendi's hips had started giving little involuntary pumps as if she were fucking someone, her gorgeous pussy quivering and her erect clit throbbing as the artificial cock continued to tunnel deeper inside her.

"Are you about to come again? You ARE, aren't you?!? You...little...whore."

Tears began running down her cheeks as Wendi heard the sound of the email being sent to all of the teachers at Sunny Park High. The video of her unbelievably hot fucking session with her assistant principal was now in the hands of every adult working at her school.

The very thought made Wendi's pussy explode.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Wendi's entire body locked in tension and convulsed in orgasmic bliss as liquid gushed from her cunt all over the bed.

"Mygod, you're a messy little whore aren't you?" Chasidy observed.

The look Wendi gave her tormentor could have frozen the polar ice caps on Mars.

But then, Wendi felt the walls of her pussy give, and the artificial cock suddenly thrust the rest of the way inside her womb.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Wendi screamed as if she were being gang banged, the entire length of the massive shaft now coming to rest deep inside her treasures, the large tip of the cock touching her cervix, and her pussy stretched beyond belief around the long, thick intruder defiling her. It was a feeling of humiliating fullness the likes of which the helpless blonde had never felt before.

"Aww, my little poor little fuck bunny," Chasidy fake pouted as she stroked Wendi's tear strewn cheek, "is the big hard cock just too much for you?"

Tears flowing freely, Wendi nodded, her beautiful blue eyes pleading with her tormentor.

"Well, maybe I can help," Chasidy said, flipping a switch on the base of the machine.

(click)

"OH!!!!!" Wendi gave a muffled yelp as the twelve inch artificial cock inside her began to vibrate.

"Oops," Chasidy commented, "wrong switch...maybe this one..."

(click)

"OH!!!!!!!" Another yelp from Wendi as the cock began thrusting back and forth inside her depths.

"Oh dear," Chasidy smiled slightly as she pretended to be concerned, "I just can't figure it out. Oh well, you're the honor student anyway. I guess I'm just a dumb blonde."

Wendi moaned and screamed and cried shamelessly, writhing on the bed in her restraints as the fucking machine cruelly raped her pussy.

"Now," Chasidy said excitedly turning back to her computer, "it's time for the real humiliation to begin."

Wendi's eyes widened as she realized that Chasidy wasn't finished destroying her.

The devious blonde opened her web browser and navigated through several sites.

"The hours of video I have of you being tortured on the Sybian is just too much to send in an email."

Wendi listened with a sense of impending disaster, her massive breasts rising and falling with her nervous breathing as the relentless machine continued to fuck her.

"You were forced to come so hard...so many times...strapped down to the Sybian with artificial cocks in your cunt and up your ass, it just seems a shame not to share what happened that marvelous night with as many people as possible."

"MMM!!! MMM!!! MMM!!!" Wendi shook her head in desperation at what was about to happen, only partially aware that it was making her so unbelievably horny to be humiliated like this.

"So," Chasidy continued, "I'm going to upload the entire video to the most visited adult website in the world. Just think of the millions of people that will see you being tortured over and over again by that cruel Sybian, your cunt gushing everywhere as you screamed all through the night."

"NO!" Wendi thought to herself, "she wouldn't do that to me...would she?"

As if Chasidy had read Wendi's mind, she looked at her captive and began gently stroking her tussled blonde hair.

"Yes, fuck bunny," Chasidy spoke softly and sensually, "I'm going to do it...because deep down, your inner slut wants me to."

(click)

"MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!" As the video began uploading, the machine fucking Wendi's pussy sent her plunging into the hardest orgasm of her life. Wendi's beautiful blue eyes rolled back in her head, her cunt gushing liquid like a small geyser as the torturous machine destroyed her. Her back arched in tension, thrusting her mountainous breasts to the sky, her restraints the only thing keeping the former virgin from launching off the mattress. Wendi surrendered to the cruel device pounding her...the twelve inch long, vibrating, artificial cock pumping back and forth inside her, relentlessly hitting her cervix with every deep long thrust, and stretching the walls of her cunt to their limits.

"NO MORE!" Wendi begged in her mind as her pussy completely soaked the mattress below her as well as the massive cock fucking her, "OH PLEASE NO MORE!"

...but Chasidy had one more video to send...

...the most scandalous of them all...

...Wendi's first fuck.

Chasidy turned her attention back to her computer.

"Last, but definitely not least, I'm going to send out the video of you losing your virginity."

Wendi snapped out of her orgasmic haze and looked up at her rival worriedly.

"NOOOOO! Not that one!" the honor student panicked in her mind, "ANYTHING but that one!"

"That video is my absolute favorite," Chasidy commented, "you became such a slut, the pole dancing, the crawling on the floor, the begging to be fucked, the coming, the squirting..."

Wendi's tears began flowing freely when she realized there was another orgasm building deep inside her pussy.

"...you on Mr. Anderson's desk coming from him molesting your massive tits, riding your teacher's cock while talking to your boyfriend on the phone...it was epic! I came so hard just watching you become a total whore."

Wendi listened helplessly, her tits so erect they looked like rockets ready for takeoff, the machine still pumping the enormous cock in and out of her well-fucked cunt.

"Now," Chasidy said taking her Magic Wand vibrator from her desk drawer and plugging it into the wall outlet, "I think the worst possible thing I could do with that amazing performance is send it to the college admissions board of every university where you applied to go to school."

"MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!" Wendi screamed, her eyes going wide.

"Don't worry, fuck bunny," Chasidy continued, "I edited and blurred parts of the video so that your favorite teacher won't get into trouble. You, on the other hand, gave such a scorching hot performance fucking your teacher that, once they see it, there won't a respectable university admissions board anywhere that would accept you as a student."

"MMMMMM!!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!" Wendi shook her head frantically as Chasidy opened a blank email and began adding the addresses of several college admission offices.

"Now," the devious blonde hypothesized as she attached the video of Wendi losing her virginity to the message, "if I'm right, the moment I send this email out and ruin any chance of you getting into college, the humiliation is going to break you. Your body will become an endless orgasm factory, you'll be nothing but a fuck toy, willing to be used by anyone and everyone."

Wendi's quick nervous breaths made her massive milk mounds bob up and down like twin buoys in the ocean as she listened to her tormentor.

"I want you to embrace it, fuck bunny," Chasidy instructed, "give in to the primal desire to be fucked that you know is there...and always has been."

The devious blonde then leaned close to speak softly in Wendi's ear.

"When I press 'send', everything that made you an honor student will be ruined, and all that will be left is the whore inside you."

Wendi's hips involuntarily began humping back against the cock fucking her as if her pussy had a mind of its own. With her legs in a full split, her ankles tied down, and her wrists bound above her head on the mattress, there was nothing she could do to try and make herself come except hump the cock like an out of control bitch.

The helpless blonde trembled as Chasidy gently placed the Magic Wand on Wendi's unbelievably sensitive clit.

"Become that whore," Chasidy reached for the computer keyboard with her other hand, "become EVERYONE'S fuck bunny."

Wendi braced herself for the orgasmic assault about to be unleashed on her.

"It's what you want more than anything else in the world, isn't it," Chasidy said as more of a statement than a question.

Tears flowing freely, Wendi nodded.

The devious blonde smiled slightly.

"Then enjoy it, whore," Chasidy turned on the Magic Wand and simultaneously clicked the 'send' button on the mass email.

(click)

(click)

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Wendi started coming immediately, her hips violently bucking against the vibrating wand as her pussy gushed everywhere, soaking everything in sight.

"You go girl," Chasidy encouraged the former virgin who had finally surrendered completely to the whore she had become.

Wendi thrashed about in her restraints, her tussled blonde hair whipping back and forth on the mattress as she screamed, her massive milk mounds bouncing about, and the cruel fucking machine still raping her with a thick twelve inch vibrating cock thrusting deep into her cunt.

Over and over again the helpless girl was forced to come against her will. Wendi felt the vibrating wand making little circular motions directly on her clit, literally pulling the orgasms out of her as she tilted her head back and screamed to the ceiling. The blonde's cunt gushed like never before as she came and came and came with the most perverted squelching sounds, her liquids spraying everywhere, her pussy stuffed by the vibrating cock pounding her into oblivion.

"Oh...yes," Chasidy said, blurring the vibrator quickly back and forth on Wendi's sensitive clit, "keep coming, you fucking whore."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!" Wendi screamed as if she were being raped while orgasm after gushing orgasm overpowered the former honor student.

Crying out in overwhelming ecstasy, Wendi had surrendered to the inevitable.

"It's done now, blondie," Chasidy taunted, "your future is ruined and your will to resist is broken, there is nothing left for you except endless fucking."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!" Wendi screamed her way through another massive soaking orgasm, the twelve inch cock violating her depths so completely that it could only be described as obscene each time it disappeared inside her well stretched pussy.

Just as it seemed as if Wendi would pass out from the orgasmic overload, the helpless blonde felt the vibrating wand disappear from her clit and the fucking machine beginning to slow its pace.

With a muffled squeal of relief followed by tears of gratitude, Wendi's entire body trembled with amazing convulsions from the orgasmic aftershocks washing over her as the torture machine finally came to a stop.

Wendi sobbed from the unbelievably intense experience as she felt Chasidy slowly extract the massive cock that had fucked her for so long...and yet, as the enormous shaft was finally removed, the helpless blonde realized that without it, she felt like something was missing...as if she wasn't quite complete as a woman without a cock inside her.

Leaving her captive gasping from her ordeal, Chasidy picked up Wendi's long discarded jeans and felt in the pockets for her rival's phone.

"Just rest a moment, fuck bunny," the devious blonde advised as she began typing a text message to Roger, "it will take him a few minutes to get here."

Through her tears, Wendi gave Chasidy a questioning look, having only half-heard what she had said.

Flashing her naughty smile at her captive, Chasidy sat on the mattress next to Wendi, still restrained at her wrists and and ankles...her legs still in her splits position...her massive tits still out and on display.

"Time for one last humiliation," Chasidy explained to her captive, "I texted Roger to come here, using your phone so he will think the message is from you."

Wendi raised her eyebrows.

"Now that I have your boyfriend, and made you the whore of the senior class, I'm going to keep you as well," Chasidy gently brushed a stray lock of Wendi's golden blonde hair from her face, "from now on, you're going to be a fuck bunny for both myself...and Roger."

"MMMMPPPFFFF!?!?!?!?!" Wendi exclaimed.

"He's coming here to fuck you, blondie," Chasidy explained, "he's going to finally get to unload inside your pussy."

"NO!!!" Wendi's eyes widened as the alarm went off in her mind, "I'm fertile right now! I'm completely unprotected! If Roger fucks me, I'll get pregnant!"

"MMMM!!!!! MMMMMM!!!!!! MMMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Wendi panicked, pulling on her restraints and shaking her head wildly.

"That's right, fuck bunny," Chasidy caressed Wendi's cheek, "I know that today is your most vulnerable time to get pregnant, and so OUR boyfriend is coming over here right now to knock you up...but don't tell him because he doesn't know how at risk you are."

"MMMMM!!!!!!! MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Wendi bucked against her restraints in a useless protest.

"Shhhhhhh, it's okay," Chasidy ran her hand gently through her captive's tussled blonde hair, "he's actually a really good fuck, you'll enjoy it."

"MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!"

Chasidy rolled her eyes at Wendi's continued protests.

"Don't you get it, blondie?" Chasidy asked as if it were obvious.

Wendi stopped pulling on her restraints long enough to listen.

"You WANT this! You get off on being humiliated, used, degraded, and objectified. You come the hardest when you are being forced to fuck. You get so turned on by the thought of being taken against your will. Getting you pregnant by fulfilling your rape fantasy will be the ultimate surrender to the whore inside you."

Wendi's beautiful blue eyes began to well up again as she began to realize just how true her rival's words were.

"Read this," Chasidy held up the phone so her captive could read the text message she had sent:

Roger, it's Wendi. I'm sorry. I can't say it enough. I've treated you so badly, but I want to make it up to you. After losing my virginity and being fucked so many times in the past few weeks, I've discovered that I'm nothing but a whore with big tits that needs to have a cock inside me all the time. I'm a perverted, twisted slut that needs to be dominated and taken, even if it's against my will.

Chasidy has helped me realize what a whore I am underneath, and by the time you read this message, I'll be tied down to her bed with my legs spread wide and my mouth gagged, ready for you to fuck me.

Roger, I want you to do more than just fuck me though. I want you to fulfill my rape fantasy. I want you to violate me. I'm going to pretend to resist. I'm going to role play that I don't want to be fucked, but don't even think about stopping. Don't be the "nice guy" you always are. I want you to be aggressive and take me. I want you to come inside me. I want you to rape me.

I'm waiting...

xoxo

Wendi

The restrained blonde looked up at her rival with the most submissive blue eyes.

"Admit it, Wendi," Chasidy used her real name, "you want this...badly...you've always had this fantasy of being forcefully taken and impregnated...but the idea scared you too much."

Tears started to flow as Wendi nodded.

"So, you wanted me to control you, humiliate you, and force you to become a whore, all because deep down, you hoped I could make this fantasy happen."

Wendi hesitantly nodded again.

Chasidy smiled knowingly.

"Then, to your surprise, you discovered you enjoyed being dominated and degraded against your will, because it allowed you to become the whore you always wanted to be."

"Mmmm hmmm," Wendi admitted everything.

Chasidy leaned close and whispered into Wendi's ear.

"...and that made you fall in love with me."

Wendi began sobbing as she nodded.

"Shhhhhhhh," Chasidy stroked Wendi's cheek lovingly, "it's okay, really."