Blonde vs Blonde Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chasidy unfastened the ball gag and smiled sweetly at her captive.

"I love you too, fuck bunny," Chasidy quickly leaned in and kissed Wendi with a passion neither of them had ever expressed before, their tongues immediately inside each other's mouths. Sensual sparks flew between the two blondes as Wendi responded to Chasidy's kiss with a desperation so primal that both of their pussies flooded completely.

(knock knock knock)

"Mmmmmmmmmmm..." both blondes sighed in sensual pleasure mid-kiss as they heard someone at the front door.

"That will be Roger," Chasidy pulled back from their unbelievably hot make out session and placed the ball gag back in Wendi's mouth, "okay, fuck bunny, it's time to get you raped and impregnated."

Chasidy stood up, flashing a cute look at Wendi over her shoulder as she headed towards the door.

"Let's find out just how convincing you can be," the devious blonde challenged her rival.

Wendi waited in silence as Chasidy let Roger in the front door. Wendi could hear the two speaking to each other but couldn't make out what they were saying...or maybe she was just too horny to care.

"Mygod, I'm so turned on right now," Wendi thought to herself, "my boyfriend is coming here to impregnate me, and he doesn't even know. Is it okay to let him do it? Should I try and warn him that I'm fertile?"

A few minutes later, Chasidy led Roger into the bedroom.

On first seeing his girlfriend restrained on the bed, he froze. With Wendi's wrists manacled above her head, her shapely legs spread wide and restrained in a full split, her ankle boots dangling over the side of the mattress, her massive milk jugs out over her top, and her perfectly smooth gorgeous pussy that had been tortured for so long in plain view, ready to be taken, Roger knew that he wanted nothing else in the universe than to fuck the daylights out of the blonde goddess turned whore in lying front of him.

"She's all yours, Roger," Chasidy gestured towards Wendi, "be sure to fuck her really good."

Roger glanced back at the manipulative blonde, "I don't trust you Chasidy, you need to leave."

Chasidy raised her eyebrows.

"Finally getting assertive are we?"

Roger looked at Chasidy accusingly.

"You've manipulated both of us from the very beginning, and turned my girlfriend into a whore who fucks everyone...everyone that is, except me."

Chasidy put her hands on her hips.

"She was a slut all along," Chasidy fired back, "all I did was make her accept and embrace it."

Roger narrowed his eyes at Chasidy.

"Fine, so now I'm going to take what she should have given me in the first place."

Chasidy folded her arms across her braless chest.

"So you're going to rape her, then."

Roger pulled out his phone and showed Chasidy the text he received.

"Is it rape if she asked me to do it?"

"I guess not," Chasidy admitted, not even hinting to Roger that she had sent the message herself.

"Then get lost while I fuck her."

Chasidy threw up her hands.

"Fine, have it your way. I'll be downstairs if anyone wants me."

Roger didn't see Chasidy smiling to herself as she left the two of them alone.

Turning back to his girlfriend, Roger walked over to the bed as Wendi looked up at him submissively.

"You...little...whore..." he said running his eyes up and down Wendi's entire gorgeous and restrained figure, her massive tits out, and her perfect pussy on display, inviting him to do with her as he pleased.

"MMMMM!!!!!" Wendi protested, struggling against her restraints.

"You told me to be aggressive and take you," Roger said, getting up on the mattress in front of Wendi's fully spread legs while he started to undo his trousers, "no matter how much you resist."

"MMMM!!!!! MMMMM!!!!" Wendi shook her head wildly.

"So get ready, Wendi, this is going to be a rough fucking," Roger warned, pulling his rock hard staff out of his boxers, "I'm going to pump you until I come deep inside your womb, you slut."

"MMMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Wendi gave a muffled scream as she felt the head of his cock touch the entrance to her pussy, nuzzling itself between the lips of her labia.

"Ohgod!" Wendi thought to herself, "he doesn't know he's going to get me pregnant!"

Grabbing a tuft of Wendi's gorgeous blonde locks, Roger yanked her hair forcefully.

"UM!" Wendi screamed as Roger leaned over and got directly in front of her face.

"You cunt," Roger slowly pushed his cock into Wendi's pussy, filling her with his hard thick shaft, "you gave your virginity to your math teacher, and you fucking enjoyed it!"

"MMMMM!!!!!!!" Wendi's eyes went wide as she felt the walls of her love canal stretch and embrace the large cock tunneling far into her depths.

"You let your jerk of an ex-boyfriend bang the daylights out of your pussy, and you fucking enjoyed it!"

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Wendi tried to turn her head to the side and look away, but with another assertive yank of her silky blonde hair, Roger forced his girlfriend to lock her beautiful blue eyes directly on his, all while the full length of his cock came to rest deep inside her womb.

"You even got off on being fucked by the assistant principal in his office bent over his desk, you fucking whore!" Roger began pumping into his girlfriend's pussy.

Wendi's eyes rolled back in her head as she felt the amazingly deep thrusts of Roger's impressive length inside her, threatening her fertile pussy with every stroke.

"Ohgod!" Wendi thought to herself in alarm, "if that thing comes inside me, I'll be impregnated for sure!"

Roger took in the beautiful sight of Wendi's massive milk mounds bouncing back and forth with every thrust of his cock as it disappeared inside her.

"Mygod, these tits are so freaking big," he said more to himself, firmly grabbing both of her breasts with his hands and kneading them methodically as he continued to fuck his girlfriend with long deep strokes.

"MMMMM!!!!! MMMMM!!!!!" Wendi's tears began to flow as she tried to somehow let Roger know that she was in danger of getting pregnant, but her struggling just convinced her boyfriend that she was really getting into the role play that he thought she wanted.

Totally impressed with Wendi's convincing performance, Roger decided to up his game.

"So Wendi, what does it feel like to finally have my cock pumping inside you?" Roger asked, thrusting into his girlfriend's depths over and over.

"MMMMM!!!!! MMMMM!!!!!" Wendi frantically shook her head.

"How does it feel to be restrained and helpless while being raped by your boyfriend? Do you feel like a total whore? Are you feeling guilty for enjoying it?"

Wendi yanked uselessly on her restraints as her pussy took a powerful pounding, every slam of her boyfriend's hips seemed to send the thrusting cock deeper into the helpless blonde.

"I'm...AH!...taking your pussy...UM!...right now," Roger continued, "I'm raping you at this very moment...and any minute...AH!...I'm going to fire everything I have deep inside you!"

"MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!"

"...and you're going to take all of it, you little cunt."

"MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As Roger pumped and pumped and pumped his girlfriend's pussy, Wendi realized she wasn't going to be able to stop him...

...and as she felt his thick cock starting to pulsate inside her, the former virgin finally accepted that she didn't want him to stop after all.

Less than two weeks ago, Wendi was a high school virgin, an honor student with big college plans. Now, she was the whore of the senior class, having fucked her math teacher, her assistant principal, her rival, and her ex. Now she was being impregnated by the boyfriend that had been stolen from her, and her future had been ruined by the blonde slut who had taken him.

...and the most perverted realization of all...

...she knew that this was EXACTLY what she wanted.

Against all sensibility and rational thought, Wendi began fucking Roger back with powerful upward thrusts of her hips.

"Oh fuck yes, you are such a whore," Roger encouraged Wendi as the two teens violently slammed into each other over and over, their fucking completely out of control as they pounded together with ever increasing force and speed.

"MMMM!!!! MMMM!!!! MMMM!!!!" Wendi's cries became squeals of delight as she was fucked into oblivion.

"I want...UM!!...to hear...AH!!!...to hear you scream," Roger said, tearing off Wendi's gag and throwing it aside.

Wendi knew that this would be her last chance to prevent her impregnation...

...she also knew that her primal desires to be defiled and fertilized weren't going to stop it either.

"AAAHHH!!! FUCK ME!!!!!" the former honor student turned slut cried out immediately and without hesitation, "OHGOD FUCK ME!!!!! PUT A BABY INSIDE ME!!!!! PLEASE, ROGER!!! MAKE ME PREGNANT!!!!!"

Roger was so turned on by what he thought was Wendi still acting out her rape fantasy, that his forceful thrusts went into overdrive.

"OHGOD!!!!! DON'T STOP!!!!!" Wendi commanded, "FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME!!!!! FUCK ME!!!!!!! COME INSIDE ME!!!!! COME INSIDE ME!!!!!"

"Oh fuck, it's coming!" Roger threw his head back.

"FILL ME UP, ROGER!!!!!" Wendi cried out in desperation, "I'M A WHORE...OH!!!...I'M JUST A SLUT WITH BIG TITS...AHH!!...AND I NEED YOU TO PUT A BABY IN MY CUNT!!!!!!!"

Wendi's dirty talk pushed Roger over the edge.

"Ohgod Wendi!!!!!" Roger's entire body locked in tension, "I'm going to..."

With a primal scream of ecstasy, Wendi felt her pussy muscles contract hard around Roger's throbbing cock as it exploded inside her unprotected womb, his liquid splashing the walls of her well-fucked pussy as her entire body shook violently in orgasmic convulsions.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Wendi squealed in delight as Roger's gift began its journey into the former virgin's uterus, its only goal to fertilize Wendi and impregnate her.

Roger collapsed on top of the defiled blonde, her massive breasts cushioning his landing.

"Oh fuck yes," Roger gasped into Wendi's ear, "ohmygod that was so intense."

Wendi actually smiled, giving breathless giggles as she started to come down from the orgasmic high. A feeling of warmth spread outward from her now filled pussy, making her gorgeous body tingle all over as her boyfriend pulled out of her depths.

"Ohhhh Roger," she stared at him in awe, "that was wonderful!"

Roger and Wendi kissed long and passionately with a love for each other that was beyond anything either of them had felt before.

"That was an amazing performance," Roger said coming out of their embrace.

Wendi flashed her megawatt smile.

"What performance?"

Roger pulled back in disbelief.

"You mean...?"

Wendi looked at Roger as if she had just been busted skipping class.

"Mmm hmm," she nodded.

Roger's mouth fell open as he realized he had most likely just impregnated his girlfriend.

"Why didn't you say something?"

"I tried to, silly," Wendi rolled her eyes, "it's hard when you're gagged and being fucked out of your mind."

Roger pulled out his phone.

"But...the text..."

Wendi gave her boyfriend a "you're missing the obvious" look as she waited for him to catch on.

Roger's eyes widened.

"Chasidy..." they both said at the same time.

"That blonde bitch!" Roger said angrily.

"Shhhh," Wendi calmed him down, "shhhh, sweetie, it's okay."

"It is?" Roger asked in confusion.

Wendi nodded.

"I wanted this."

Roger tried to make sense of what had just happened.

"But...why?"

Wendi looked deep into Roger's dark brown eyes and finally admitted the truth to her boyfriend...and herself.

"I am a whore," the blonde spoke with a confidence and pride that had not been there before, "I'm a fuck bunny, a slut with big tits, a girl who needs a cock inside her all the time. I'm a toy to be played with, and an object to be owned."

"By Chasidy?" Roger asked.

"By both of you," Wendi answered, "I'm just a fuck toy now. Chasidy sent my videos out to the entire senior class, the school faculty, the universities, even to adult websites. Everyone will soon know I'm a whore, and now that my future has been destroyed, I belong to you...and her."

Roger was stunned at Wendi's confession.

"So...Chasidy won after all..."

"Yes," Wendi flashed her cute smile, "but I think we all came out winners. I love Chasidy for what she did to me. I don't expect you to understand, just know that I love you too, and you can always do anything you want to me."

Wendi raised an eyebrow as she punctuated her statement with another, "...anything."

"So getting pregnant was your choice?"

"Not originally," Wendi smiled widely, "but once I accepted who I was, I knew I wanted to be taken by force, and I wanted you to be the one to impregnate me."

Roger looked down at his girlfriend in silence, gazing into her baby blue eyes that were staring up at him in complete submission. Wendi hoped that he wouldn't be too angry with her.

"Well then," Roger responded, once again placing the head of his cock up against the entrance to Wendi's beautiful pussy, 'we'd better make sure..."

In one powerful thrust, Roger plunged the entire length of his cock into Wendi's pussy.

"OH!!!!!!!!!!" Wendi yelped in surprise at the sudden sensation of having a dick shoved all the way inside her again.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh," Wendi moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head as she felt the cock inside her begin it's now familiar steady pumping motion.

Leaning over to kiss her hard, Roger reached down and grabbed Wendi's massive milk mounds, squeezing them with both hands as he fucked her.

"MMMMM!!!!! MMMMM!!!!!!!" Wendi's beautiful blue eyes went wide mid-kiss as she screamed into her boyfriend's mouth, and Roger's cock started to defile his whore's pussy all over again.

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so please be kind with any comments or feedback (remember it is a FANTASY and is FICTION). Have fun reading my other stories as well, and I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. - xoxo Daphne.