Blonde vs Blonde Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,218 Followers

Chasidy could only imagine how amazing those tits would be once Wendi got pregnant.

"Why am I here?" Wendi ignored the comment.

Chasidy gave a very convincing "I have a secret" smile.

"I'll show you," the blonde turned and began trotting up the stairs, "follow me."

Hesitantly, Wendi took a deep breath to brace herself and followed her rival up to her bedroom.

The honor student was actually surprised to discover that at first, Chasidy's bedroom seemed to look just like that of any other eighteen year old girl. There was a soft bed, a large dresser, a desk with a laptop computer, a closet with lots of clothes, pretty much the same basic things Wendi had at her house.

It was almost too normal.

"Have a seat," Chasidy gestured Wendi towards the end of the bed as she sat at her desk and opened her computer.

Wendi moistened her lips nervously and sat down on the edge of the mattress.

"Well?"

Chasidy, opened a drawer on her desk and took out a small box, placing it next to her computer. Wendi watched as her rival opened the container and dumped four small flash drives onto the desktop.

"Do you know what these are, fuck bunny?" Chasidy asked rhetorically.

Wendi was cautious to answer, and could barely manage to shake her head no.

Chasidy gave a short laugh.

"These flash drives contain every video file that could possibly give me any power over you."

Wendi swallowed hard as she listened.

"There's the one I filmed of you losing your virginity to your math teacher, the hours of footage from your Sybian torture session, the security camera recording of your gushing orgasms in front of the senior class, the storage room video of you getting fucked by your ex-boyfriend, the intense masturbation video you did for Mr. Anderson during class, and the film of you being stripped and fucked in Assistant Principal Connor's office."

Wendi's jaw dropped.

"I didn't know that was being filmed too."

Chasidy tilted her head to one side and smiled cutely.

"That's okay, neither did he."

Wendi rolled her eyes.

"So, why are you telling me this?"

Chasidy held up one of the flash drives.

"This is the one I let Mr. Anderson borrow to blackmail you into masturbating during class."

Placing the small drive on the floor, Chasidy raised her leg slightly and used the heel of her ankle boot to crush the object into smithereens.

(SMASH)

Wendi's eyes went wide...what was Chasidy doing?

Picking up the second flash drive and placing it on the floor, Chasidy continued.

"This is the one I let Mr. Connors borrow so he could use it to fuck you."

(SMASH)

"Two down, two to go," Chasidy said picking up the third flash drive.

"Ah yes," Chasidy drew out her words for dramatic effect, "this is the one I was saving to give to Roger in case you didn't follow my orders."

Wendi watched as the devious blonde placed the drive on the floor amongst the broken pieces of the others.

(SMASH)

Chasidy gave Wendi the most naughty smile in her arsenal as she picked up the final flash drive.

"...and THIS one...my personal copy of everything."

Wendi's beautiful blue eyes were staring intently at her rival.

"How do I know you don't have other copies somewhere else?"

Chasidy gave a slight laugh.

"You don't," she answered bluntly, "but believe me, blondie, there aren't any others. This is the last remaining copy, the only evidence that you are...in reality...a slut...just like me."

Wendi narrowed her eyes.

"I'm...not...a...slut."

Chasidy shrugged and placed the final flash drive on the floor.

"Destroy this, and no one could argue with you. It's why I had you wear your ankle boots today...they're good for smashing things."

Wendi almost smiled.

"So," Chasidy slid the drive over to Wendi, "would you like to do the honors?"

Wendi moistened her lips and looked at the small object on the floor amongst the remnants of the other destroyed flash drives. All she had to do was smash this final one and she would be free from Chasidy's control...finally!

"Well?" Chasidy leaned back in her chair and crossed her toned legs...waiting.

Wendi continued to stare at the object on the floor. Her mind was racing...

"Why are you giving me the chance to free myself?" Wendi questioned, trying to figure out Chasidy's motives.

"Ah," Chasidy answered, leaning closer, "now we get to the point."

"What's that exactly?" Wendi countered.

"It's time for absolute truth, blondie," Chasidy explained, "this is the moment where you discover exactly who you are, and finally admit to yourself what it is you really want."

Wendi raised her eyebrows questioningly.

"In my closet over there," Chasidy continued, "I have one of my most favorite devices that I use for sexual torture. Sometimes I use it on myself, but it's MUCH more fun to use it on someone else..."

Wendi moistened her lips nervously as she listened.

"So, fuck bunny, I'm going to tie you down on my bed and use it on you. You'll be so desperate to come you'll agree to anything, and once you finally start coming, you won't be able to stop. While you are in the throws of ecstasy...I intend to humiliate you. I'm going to ruin you, your relationships, your college plans, and everything you've worked for your entire life."

Wendi's mouth fell open in shock at hearing the devious blonde's intentions.

"But...why?"

"Because I know this is who you really are," Chasidy answered with unbelievable confidence, "and I know that this is exactly what you want. You desperately want me to have complete control over you...and your pussy."

Wendi's eyes began to well up with tears.

"No...please...I don't...want..." she begged helplessly.

"Not very convincing, fuck bunny," Chasidy responded, "you could put a stop to this right now by destroying that flash drive. I'd have no power over you anymore, and I could be out of your life forever."

Wendi glanced down at the drive resting on the floor just inches away from her.

"I'm willing to gamble however, that you won't destroy it. I know that you get off on being humiliated, degraded, and objectified like a fuck toy. These videos of you prove it. You want to be used, to be sexually tortured, and I'm willing to bet everything that you're going to let me do it to you again...do you know why?"

"Why?" Wendi asked hesitantly, although she already knew the answer.

Chasidy leaned over to get face to face with her rival.

"Because, deep down, you aren't an honor student after all, you are just a slut with big tits who wants to get fucked."

Wendi narrowed her eyes.

"Just like you?"

Chasidy gave a slight smile.

"Just...like...me."

The two blonde sluts stared at each other in silence, Wendi's mind racing with conflicting thoughts.

"Go on, destroy that flash drive!" the voice of the honor student within her cried out, "Now is your chance! Smash it to pieces and free yourself from this blonde bitch!"

There was another voice though...

It was deep within her, hidden behind Wendi the honor student, Wendi the responsible person, Wendi the young lady with plans to go to college, Wendi the good girl.

It had been there all along.

It was the voice of her inner slut.

Wendi the whore, Wendi the fuck toy, Wendi the cunt with big tits. The girl who wanted to be sexually tortured, used, humiliated, degraded, objectified, and ultimately...broken.

It was time to accept the truth.

Tears rolling down her soft cheeks, Wendi got on her knees, picked up the flash drive, and with the most beautiful submissive blue eyes, placed it gently back in her tormentor's hand.

"Please, torture me," Wendi couldn't believe she was actually saying the words, "I LOVE being used as a sex object...I WANT to be degraded...I NEED to be humiliated..."

Chasidy listened in victory to her rival's confession.

"Do anything you want to me," Wendi's voice was trembling, "I want you to break me, I want you to ruin me."

The devious blonde stood from her chair, smiling slightly.

"I knew it, you twisted, horny, perverted little fuck bunny."

Tears rolling down her cheeks from her beautiful blue eyes, Wendi slowly stood and faced Chasidy.

The two blondes stared at each other in silence. Her nervous voice trembling, Wendi tried to say something...but couldn't get the words to come out.

Chasidy knew exactly what the honor student turned slut wanted to tell her. Softly caressing her rival's cheek, she tilted her head slightly to the side and actually gave Wendi a genuine, caring, even compassionate smile.

"Go ahead, Wendi," Chasidy's voice was so gentle...so atypically sincere, "you've wanted to tell me for a while now...say it."

Wendi's tears flowed freely as she took a long breath and reached down into the depths of her being. It was going to be the most important sentence she had ever wanted...NEEDED...to say in her entire life.

"I...love you," Wendi's beautiful blue eyes welled up again as she bared her soul.

Chasidy nodded slightly as if she'd known all along.

"Yes...you do."

With timid eyes, Wendi stepped closer and passionately kissed her tormentor in a long and sensual embrace. Chasidy returned the kiss making out intensely with her fuck bunny as she began guiding Wendi to the bed, leaning her back to lie down on the soft mattress.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm..." Wendi moaned in immense pleasure through their passionate kisses as she felt Chasidy take her wrists one at a time and place each of them in the black leather manacles attached to the headboard by small but strong metal chains.

(click)

Wendi felt her pussy drench itself when she heard the restraints locking.

(click)

"Mmmmmm..." the former virgin actually came as she was being rendered helpless, her sighs of pleasure muffled by the deep sensual kisses between the two blondes.

Wendi felt Chasidy's hand move down to her waist, searching...

(snap)

"Um!" The honor student yelped mid-kiss as she felt the button of her tight jeans unfasten and her zipper being pulled down.

"Mmmmmm," Wendi moaned again as Chasidy began tugging her jeans over her hips in short little yanks, all while the rivals continued their intense make out session.

Finally breaking their kiss, Chasidy freed Wendi from her jeans and tossed them aside, leaving her wearing just her black lace underwear, tight black tank top, and her black leather ankle boots.

Chasidy stood up off of the mattress and put her hands on her hips.

"You are so hot when you're helpless."

Wendi's massive breasts rose and fell with her nervous breathing.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked helplessly.

Chasidy smiled at Wendi's submissive tone.

"I'm soooooo going to torture this pussy of yours," the devious blonde taunted, placing her hands on Wendi's calves and spreading her toned legs as wide as they would go, her ankle boots dangling off the sides of the mattress as the scheming teen maneuvered her rival into a full split on the bed.

"Ohgod..." Wendi's voice trembled with a hesitant anticipation as her legs were spread obscenely wide, "this is really happening..."

"Oh, this is definitely happening, fuck bunny," Chasidy assured her, reaching between the mattress and the bed frame to pull out another leather restraint for Wendi's right ankle, "now, let's get these gorgeous legs strapped down."

Wendi moistened her lips nervously as she felt Chasidy securing her to the mattress, her beautifully toned legs spread wide, and her massive breasts rising and falling with her deep breaths. The honor student noticed that just the act of being rendered helpless had made her pussy sopping wet.

Wendi knew that this was what she really wanted.

She was surrendering.

She was going to let her rival destroy her.

As Chasidy finished securing Wendi's left ankle to the mattress, the devious blonde smiled in triumph, caressing the helpless girl's inner thighs, causing her to jump in reflex.

Hopping excitedly up on the bed between Wendi's wide open legs, Chasidy flashed a flirtatious smile and held up a pair of scissors.

"Let's get a look at that wonderful pussy of yours," Chasidy teased, pulling on the side of Wendi's black lace panties and slipping the material between the blades of the scissors.

(snip)

"Um!" Wendi felt another wave of anticipatory pleasure as her pussy's only protection was being taken from her.

(snip)

"Oh!" The helpless blonde yelped as she felt the scissors cut the fabric resting against her other hip, the released tension causing her now useless panties to silently snap off of her.

Wendi fidgeted nervously in her restraints as she felt her panties disappear, the cool air caressing her smooth, sensitive, and fertile pussy.

"Mmmmm," Chasidy sighed wistfully, caressing her rival's swollen and completely on display labia lips, "I soooooooo loved being inside this pussy of yours."

"Oh!" Wendi jumped as the most intimate part of her body was being touched and caressed by the girl who had taken her boyfriend and been sexually tormenting her for the past two weeks.

"Are you enjoying that, you bad little girl?"

"Oooooohhhhhhhgoooooooooodddd," the helpless blonde moaned in delight as she felt Chasidy gently parting her pussy lips with her fingers and touching her clit, beginning to make tiny circular motions on the honor student's pleasure nub.

"My goodness, fuck bunny," Chasidy raised her eyebrows when she noticed how horny her captive was, "your clit it absolutely throbbing."

"Mmm hmm," Wendi bit her lower lip and nodded.

Chasidy gave a slight smile, continuing to stroke her captive's erect clit with agonizingly slow rotations of her fingertips.

"I'm getting ready to ruin your life, destroy your academic future...and...it's...fucking...turning...you...on."

Wendi's beautiful blue eyes began to well up. She couldn't bring herself to admit it, but her soaked pussy and throbbing clit gave her away.

Flashing her naughty smile, Chasidy crawled on top of her captive and began smothering her with little kisses on her cheeks and lips.

"You are one twisted little whore."

"Ohgod, please don't stop," Wendi said breathlessly, "please touch my pussy again."

Chasidy gave a short laugh.

"Not just yet, princess," she teased, placing Wendi's bra strap between her scissor blades, "we still have a long way to go..."

(snip)

"Oh!" Wendi felt the strap to her bra being cut at her shoulder.

"Ohhhh, I am so jealous of these tits," Chasidy admitted, maneuvering the scissors between her captive's other shoulder and her remaining bra strap.

(snip)

Wendi moistened her lips nervously as she felt the cold metal object slide down her crop top between her massive milk jugs, the scissors opening just enough to envelop the front closure of her bra.

(snip)

"OH!" The honor student yelped as what remained of Wendi's bra snapped off of her majestic mounds. She felt her rival reach into her shirt, pulling the now useless bra out from her crop top and tossing it aside.

Her breasts now liberated, the two blonde rivals glanced down at Wendi's nipples, their outline clearly displayed through the fabric of her spaghetti strap crop top, another sign of just how aroused the helpless student was.

The two girls locked eyes on each other.

"Whore," Chasidy said firmly.

"Bitch," Wendi fired back.

Chasidy smiled amusingly, reaching into Wendi's top and lifting her massive breasts...one after the other...out of their confinement.

"Let's get these wonderful tits out in the open," Chasidy said, tucking the fabric of Wendi's top under her now exposed melons.

"Ohgod, I can't believe I'm letting you do this to me," Wendi spoke softly as Chasidy methodically kneaded her gravity defying milk jugs firmly with both hands.

"Oh, fuck bunny," the devious blonde responded, "we've barely started."

Chasidy hopped off her bed and walked over to her closet, taking out a long rod attached to a spinning wheel connected to a metallic base. Wendi's eyes went wide when she saw the massively long and thick artificial cock that was attached to the end of the rod. It was like nothing she had ever seen before.

"What in the world are you going to do with THAT?"

Chasidy raised an eyebrow, watching Wendi's mountainous breasts bob up and down with her nervous breathing.

"This is a fucking machine," Chasidy answered, placing the long rod between Wendi's spread legs and facing the artificial member towards the entrance to her love canal, "and THIS cock is going inside my little fuck bunny's pussy."

"But...it's enormous!" Wendi protested, tugging on her restraints in a useless attempt to get away, "it's got to be at least ten inches long!"

Chasidy continued to maneuver the machine into position.

"Twelve actually," the blonde answered casually.

"What?!?!?" Wendi cried out in disbelief. "Are you kidding me?!? I can't take something that big!"

"We'll see...won't we?" Chasidy replied, placing the tip of the enormous cock up against the helpless blonde's pussy lips.

"No...no please!" Wendi wiggled her hips in a useless attempt to get away from the rod that was about to be forced inside her depths.

"Aw, poor little Wendi," Chasidy pouted as she caressed her rival's face with gentle strokes, "don't worry, I used a lot of lubrication, and set the insertion rate to very slow so your pussy can adjust to the girth. I want that massive cock to stretch the walls of your cunt to their limits as it tunnels all the way inside you."

Chasidy leaned over and gave her rival a long deep kiss to punctuate her dominance over her captive.

"Mmmm," Wendi responded shamelessly, parting her lips and kissing her tormentor back in a wanton display of sexual submission, nervously waiting for her torture to begin.

(click)

"MMMMM!!!!!" Wendi yelped mid-kiss as she felt the fucking machine activate, the massive cock pressing between the lips of her completely vulnerable and fertile pussy.

"In we go, princess," Chasidy said softly between kisses as the tip of the shaft parted the lips of Wendi's labia and slowly began stretching her.

"Ohgod..." Wendi braced herself as the cock pushed slowly but steadily inside her depths.

Clearly enjoying herself, Chasidy took a ball gag from her side table, and began placing it around Wendi's mouth.

"This is for when the yelling starts."

"No..." Wendi begged, "no please, Chas...mmmmmmmppphhh!!!"

"Oh hush, blondie," Chasidy replied, "you'll be grateful in a minute when you need to scream the walls down."

"MMMMMPPHH!!!!!!"

"Now," Chasidy said moving over to sit at her computer desk, "while my machine slowly fills your pussy with that enormous shaft, it's time to start really ruining your life."

As the massive artificial cock steadily worked its way into Wendi's waiting love canal, Chasidy took her one remaining flash drive containing all of the video files and put it into her computer's slot.

"MMMM!!!! MMMM!!!!!" Wendi's eyes went wide as she was slowly being filled. She could feel the walls of her pussy being stretched as the colossal cock tunneled into her unbelievably soaked cunt. It was larger than anything that had ever been shoved inside her pussy before.

The humiliation was unbelievable, and Wendi knew it was only just beginning...

"Let's start with all the seniors at Sunny Park High," Chasidy made a point of talking out loud while she typed, "I'm sure they would love to have your masturbation video from this week's math class. You looked so cute as you came with your legs spread wide in that tiny little dress and no panties."

"MMMMPPHHHH!!!" Wendi protested.

"Oh, and of course they would love to have the video of your pussy gushing all over the floor as you crawled on your hands and knees down the senior hallway."

"MMMM!!!!! MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Wendi shook her head, begging Chasidy with her eyes not to do this to her. She watched helplessly as her rival opened a group email and attached the video files.

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,218 Followers