Blonde vs Blonde Pt. 07

Story Info
Wendi's college interview doesn't quite go as planned.
11.3k words
4.71
25.6k
37

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,240 Followers

The following story is FICTION and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is the final chapter of a story that began with two high school girls becoming sexual rivals for the same guy. I highly recommend reading parts one through six before reading this final chapter (don't worry, they're really hot too).

The series deals with several concepts that some people may find uncomfortable such as: forced pleasure, control over another person, sexual power play, and public embarrassment. There is no physical abuse or violence involved but if you are uncomfortable with the premise of sexual torture in a fantasy then please consider reading another series instead of this one. Also remember that in real life, non-consensual sexual torture is wrong. This story is FICTION and does not condone the actions of the characters in real life situations. Again, this is a FANTASY so just have fun reading. -- xoxo Daphne

***

"Are you sure about this, Chasidy?" Wendi asked as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Of course, you can trust me," Chasidy said standing behind her, adjusting the blonde's outfit.

Wendi rolled her eyes.

It had been a year since Wendi's impregnation, and with her baby girl now three months old, the gorgeous blonde was ready to finally get going on a college education. Since Wendi's scandalous fucking videos had been made public, it took a while to find a college that would even look at her application seriously. Finally though, with Chasidy's help, Wendi had been able to get an interview at the local community college where Chasidy had been taking courses.

After high school graduation, Roger began working in online sales from an apartment suite where he, Wendi, and Chasidy all lived together. It wasn't quite a "normal" arrangement, but it worked for the three of them. Wendi took care of her baby girl and Chasidy took classes while Roger alternated between being out in the sales world and doing remote work from their apartment.

Weekends, however, were filled with intense fucking, usually with Wendi being dominated by the other two. Typically, it involved strapping Wendi to the Sybian and turning the vibrations up to maximum while Roger and Chasidy fucked each other in front of her, Wendi's begging and screaming and coming providing wonderful background sounds of torturous pleasure. Other times, Wendi would be on all fours sucking on Chasidy's clit while getting fucked from behind by Roger. Wendi also loved her spanking sessions when Chasidy bent the blonde whore over her lap and smacked her ass hard, making Wendi yelp and kick and flail about as each slap became more humiliating. She also loved having one of them pulling on her luxurious blonde hair when she came...

...which was often.

Now the beautiful blonde was getting ready for her interview with Professor Norwood, the Dean of Admissions at Central Community College.

Wendi wasn't exactly sure how Chasidy had managed to get Professor Norwood to agree to interview her, but she had a pretty good idea as she looked at herself in the mirror...and at what she was being made to wear during the meeting.

Chasidy had really gone over the top choosing Wendi's outfit, dressing her in the shortest, tightest pair of jean shorts she could find and cute black leather ankle boots which highlighted her shapely legs. Because she was still nursing her baby, Wendi's massive breasts were just too big and sensitive to wear a typical shirt, or a bra for that matter. Instead, Chasidy made Wendi put on a black thin strap tank top that only came down a few inches past her breasts, exposing her flat firm stomach and hips. Her large braless jugs gave a wonderfully obvious view of her amazing cleavage from the plunging neckline as well as clear outlines of her very firm nipples through the material.

If that wasn't going to be enough to drive the professor out of his mind, Chasidy had pinned Wendi's long, silky, blonde hair into pigtails on either side of her head, the soft golden locks caressing her shoulders as she moved.

She looked exactly like the adorable whore that she was.

"I can't believe you're making me wear this," Wendi turned around and looked over her shoulder at her reflection in the mirror, "these shorts are so tiny, you can see my ass cheeks peeking out!"

"Well, duh," Chasidy responded with sarcasm, "how else is Professor Norwood supposed to tell that you aren't wearing any panties?"

With a look of annoyance, Wendi put her hands on her hips in a huff.

"So which video did you show the professor to get me this 'interview'?" the blonde cowgirl asked using finger quotes.

Chasidy smiled slightly.

"Oh, the one of you getting fucked by Assistant Principal Connors, naturally."

"Naturally," Wendi repeated sarcastically.

Chasidy shrugged.

"Well, Dean Norwood needs to know that you have experience fucking administrators."

Wendi rolled her eyes again.

"You do know that I've never fucked someone I've never met before, right?"

"Fine," Chasidy fired back, "ask him his favorite color and whether he prefers dogs or cats...then fuck him."

Wendi shot her a glare of non-amusement.

"Just remember, fuck bunny," Chasidy reminded her with a sly smile, "this is for your education."

"Fine, whatever," Wendi conceded with a resolute sigh.

"Shall we go?" Chasidy asked.

Wendi looked up at her partner with misty blue eyes.

"Kiss me," she asked softly.

Chasidy smiled lovingly.

"Always," she replied, leaning close to give Wendi the most amazingly sensual kiss.

The cowgirl's pussy flooded.

***

Arriving after hours at Central Community College, Chasidy parked in a remote lot behind one of the administrative buildings so the two could enter through a side door without being noticed. Wendi had brought a long coat to wear until she got to the interview room, just to be safe.

"Thanks for coming with me," Wendi said with a little bit of nervousness.

"Not at all," Chasidy replied locking the passenger door just as Wendi was about to open it.

"Hey, what gives?" The cowgirl looked at the devious blonde questioningly.

"Don't be in such a hurry," Chasidy said leaning in closer.

The scheming blonde began giving Wendi little kisses as she whispered softly.

"You...(kiss)...look...(kiss)...so...fucking...hot."

Immediately Wendi surrendered, and the two blondes began making out with each other like the horny nineteen year-olds that they were.

Not wanting her rival to be late for her interview, Chasidy didn't waste any time.

"MM!!!" Wendi's eyes went wide, yelping in mid-kiss as she felt Chasidy's hand slip down the front of her tiny jean shorts.

Chasidy knew all of Wendi's most sensitive pleasure spots, and she went for them immediately, beginning to stroke her fuck bunny's erect and throbbing clit relentlessly.

"MMMMMM!!!!!" Wendi's eyes rolled back in her head as she felt wonderful surges of pleasure. She loved that Chasidy knew EXACTLY where to touch her to drive her insane. Roger was fantastic at fucking her, but as a girl, it was Chasidy who knew all the best ways to touch another girl...

...and she used them on Wendi.

Wendi's squeals of delight were beautiful to hear, her cowgirl pigtails caressing both of their cheeks as Chasidy felt the familiar motion of Wendi's pumping hips.

"There she is," Chasidy said breaking their kiss, "there's my whore."

"OH!!! OH!!!! OH!!!!! PLEASE CHAS!!!! THERE!!!!! RIGHT THERE!!!!!"

"You like that don't you, fuck bunny?" Chasidy teased.

"YES!!! OHGOD!!!!! YES!!!!! PLEASE KEEP OHH!!...KEEP DOING THAT!!!!! OHHH!!!!!" Wendi begged in desperation, her hips pumping into Chasidy's torturous hand like a machine.

Chasidy cocked her head to one side and smiled cutely.

"Do you want to come?"

"OHGOD!!!! YES!!!!!" Wendi nodded quickly, her pussy about to explode, "PLEASE!!!!! OH FUCK PLEASE!!!!! LET ME COME!!!!!"

"Beg for it, fuck bunny," Chasidy's stalling was absolute torture for the horny teenager.

"OH PLEASE!!!" Wendi cried out in tears as her hips humped Chasidy's hand almost violently, trying to make herself come quicker, "PLEASE CHAS!!! I'M OOHHHH!!!!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!! OOOHHHH!!!!!"

Chasidy went into overdrive and blurred her fingertips across Wendi's sensitive throbbing clit.

"PLEASE..."

"LET..."

"ME..."

"COME..."

When Chasidy felt Wendi's pussy about to begin its orgasmic contractions, she cruelly pulled her hand away, leaving her fuck bunny panting and edged to the brink of insanity.

"NO!!!" Wendi's eyes went wide, "NO PLEASE!!! DON'T STOP!!! I'M SO CLOSE!!!!! WHY DID YOU STOP?!?!?"

Chasidy smiled slyly and shrugged.

"I just wanted to get you good and horny for your interview."

"You bitch, Chasidy," Wendi said coldly, her denied orgasm fading away.

"You'd better hurry," Chasidy said unlocking the car doors, "you wouldn't want to be late."

Wendi narrowed her eyes at the devious blonde.

"Fuck you," she fired back, looking adorable trying to appear angry while her pigtailed hair swooshed about, "this isn't over."

"I sure hope not," Chasidy replied opening her car door and stepping out.

Like a petulant child, Wendi got out of the car and slammed the door, crossing her arms in an annoyed huff as she covered herself with her coat.

"Come along whore," Chasidy taunted as the two blonde rivals walked towards the administrative wing, "it's time for you to get fucked again."

Wendi shot a glare as she walked into the building past Chasidy who had opened the door for her.

The two blondes strolled down a hallway that was lined with several closed offices. The wing seemed deserted, the only sounds being their soft footsteps on the carpeted floor.

"Where is everyone?" Wendi felt the need to whisper.

"The faculty has gone home for the day," Chasidy explained, "...so scream as loud as you want when you start coming."

Wendi humphed in protest, the effect somewhat mitigated by her pigtailed hair bouncing freely on her shoulders.

Finally, the two blondes reached an office door that had "Professor Norwood" on the nameplate.

"Ready?" Chasidy flashed her naughty look.

Wendi took a deep breath as her rival rapped on the door.

(knock knock knock)

"Okay, girl," Wendi said to herself, "you can do this."

As the door opened, the two girls saw a tall, distinguished looking man wearing a tweed jacket and forest green bowtie over a smart looking dark brown shirt and trousers with oxford shoes. Professor Norwood looked to be in his mid-40s, with full but slightly greying hair and lovely brown eyes.

Wendi stammered.

"Mr...um...I mean...Professor...Wood...Norwood...sir...I..."

The professor's smile was gentle as he saw just how nervous the young blonde seemed.

"Yes, Wendi," Professor Norwood spoke calmly but with authority, "come join us, we were expecting you."

As the professor moved to one side of the doorway, Wendi could clearly see the impressive large rectangular conference table made from sturdy dark walnut with a high gloss lacquer finish. It was in the center of a lovely carpeted room with ornate light fixtures and various works of art along the walls. What made Wendi's heart jump, however, were the three other men sitting in dark brown leather chairs at the table...all facing in her direction.

Wendi whipped around to face her rival.

"Chasidy!" the blonde's eyes went wide as she spoke softly but urgently, "what the fuck is going on?!?"

"Oh, didn't I tell you?" the devious blonde pretended that she hadn't set the whole thing up in advance, "this is a committee interview."

Wendi's mouth fell open in shock.

"I...I can't let ALL of them fuck me!"

"Oh sure you can," Chasidy took Wendi by the shoulders and turned her back around to face the conference table again, "you're horny enough to fuck the entire department, now get in there and let them degrade you like the slut you are..."

In one quick motion, Chasidy pulled off Wendi's coat, instantly revealing the tiny jean shorts and little black crop top she was wearing underneath.

"OH!" Wendi yelped as Chasidy forcefully shoved her into the room and closed the door, taking the coat with her as she left.

The former honor student landed on all fours, hitting the carpet directly in front of Dean Norwood.

Quickly, the blonde whipped her pigtailed hair back and looked up submissively at the professor.

"I'm...here for my interview, sir," Wendi tried to salvage the situation.

"Yes, you are," Professor Norwood confirmed, making no secret of looking down the blonde's tiny top at her massive braless breasts, "let me introduce you to everyone."

Wendi glanced down at her enormous udders and then up again at the professor...one of the FOUR who were going to fuck her.

"Should I stand up, sir?"

Professor Norwood shook his head.

"Not at all, Wendi. In fact, you should get used to this position because you're going to be on all fours during this entire interview."

Wendi moistened her lips nervously as she heard the words.

What perverted things were they going to do to her?

Gesturing towards the table, Professor Norwood began the introductions.

"This is Professor Hall, Doctor Moore, and..."

"Principal Connors!" Wendi exclaimed in surprise, suddenly recognizing the administrator who had stripped her and fucked her last year in his office at Sunny Park High School.

"That's 'Professor' Connors," he corrected her.

"Wha...what?" Wendi stammered, "What are you doing here?"

The former administrator gave a slight smile.

"Well, staying at Sunny Park High was getting too risky, especially after that little minx Chasidy sent the entire staff the video of me fucking you while you were bent over my desk. Fortunately, the Central Community College Board was willing to take me on as faculty, and Chasidy as a student, especially when we showed them several of your other videos and convinced them they would get to fuck you as well."

Wendi's mouth fell open in shock.

"Chasidy set me up again," Wendi said more to herself, "that bitch."

"So," Professor Norwood tugged the lapels of his tweed jacket, "shall we get started?"

Wendi looked at each of them in turn.

"Wuh...which...one...ohgod...who is going to fuck me first?"

"Oh Wendi," Professor Connors responded, "you're a bright girl, you should know the answer to that by now."

"I...don't...understand...sir," the blonde replied hesitantly.

Professor Norwood answered for the group.

"You're going to crawl up onto the top of this table, and together, the four of us are going to strip you, and then rape every inch of that perfect body of yours...at the same time."

Wendi swallowed hard.

"All...four of you...sir?"

"Indeed," Professor Norwood confirmed as he gestured towards the large conference table, "shall we begin?"

"But...I..."

"Now, young lady!"

His tone made it clear that this wasn't open for discussion.

"Y-yes...s-sir..." Wendi answered obediently.

Slowly and sensually, with her beautiful blue eyes welling up, the blonde whore began crawling on the carpet towards the large table, her massive jugs swaying freely under her flimsy top. Wendi's blonde pigtailed hair caressed her shoulders as she moved across the floor, the partially exposed cheeks of her ass teasing the four professors with each step.

The honor student turned slut looked submissively at each of the faculty members in turn as she climbed on all fours up onto one of the empty leather chairs and then on top of the smooth, shiny table.

"Excellent, young lady," Dr. Moore complimented, "now get into position."

Wendi's black leather ankle boots slid silently on the conference table as she spread her legs hip distance apart, her hands on the table shoulder width apart, her ass slightly lifted, and her head gazing upwards.

In yoga sessions, the position was called "cow pose".

What Wendi didn't know was just how appropriate the name would be...

"I'm ready for my examination, sir," the blonde whore said as her lovely blue eyes began to water.

The four professors moved so that they stood around the table, surrounding Wendi from all sides...all of them eager to touch, and strip, and fuck this unbelievably hot blonde.

"So, tell us what skills you can bring to this college, young lady," Dean Norwood began.

"Skills...sir?" Wendi answered nervously as four pairs of hands began caressing her gorgeous figure, "I'm...mmmm...I'm just a slut...Ah!...with big tits...ohhhh!!!"

The sensation of having eight soft but firm hands exploring every inch of her body was amazingly sensual, something the blonde student had never experienced before.

It was making her more unbelievably horny than she already was.

"Don't be modest, Wendi," the Dean encouraged her, "a beautiful young lady such as yourself must have developed some excellent skills."

Wendi moistened her lips as she fought for control she no longer had.

"I...I can suck a cock like a vacuum, sir."

The professor raised his eyebrows.

"Indeed," he responded, "and what else?"

"Well...when I come, I usually squirt...a lot," Wendi admitted as she felt a pair of hands unsnap her jean shorts.

"Oooooohhhh" the blonde trembled in anticipation as she felt someone else unzip her tiny shorts while several pairs of hands tugged them over the cheeks of her lovely ass and down her shapely legs in little short yanks.

"No panties, young lady?" Dean Norwood commented.

"No sir," the blonde student shivered as she felt the cool breeze from the air conditioner caressing her now naked pussy.

"You enjoy being a bad girl, don't you?"

Wendi nodded, trying to give the answers she thought they wanted to hear from her.

"Yes sir, I really love being the naughty girl."

"What else?" Professor Hall chimed in as roaming hands began squeezing the cheeks of Wendi's wonderful ass.

(SMACK)

"OH!" the teenage girl jumped as a hand came down hard to spank her rear.

"What else, Wendi?" Dean Norwood repeated more firmly.

"M-my clit...sir..." Wendi's voice cracked as she felt hands moving ever closer to her pussy, "my clit is...AH!!!...very sensitiveaaaaAAAAHHHH!!!!!"

Wendi's entire body jerked suddenly when she felt someone's fingers part the lips of her pussy and begin lightly stroking her erect pleasure nub over and over.

"Ohhhh," Wendi pouted as she felt her clit throbbing. Whichever professor was stroking her knew exactly how to touch a girl's clit just slow enough to keep her horny and frustrated without letting her come.

"Ooooooohhhhhhgoooooooodddd," Wendi laid her head back and moaned as the torturous slow caressing drove her insane with longing.

"Do you like that, Wendi?" She heard Dr. Moore's voice behind her.

The cowgirl nodded her head quickly.

"Mmm hmm."

"Excellent," Dr. Moore addressed his fellow professors, "I'll take care of examining the applicant's clit."

In an effort to make herself come, Wendi began rolling her hips slowly in little circular motions, trying to masturbate herself on Dr. Moore's torturous fingertips.

(SMACK!)

"OH!!!" Wendi's eyes shot open as someone spanked her ass hard.

"Keep still, young lady," Dean Norwood ordered, "we will decide when you get to come."

"Yes sir," Wendi nodded, realizing that she was not going to be allowed to orgasm yet and would just have to endure the sexual torture.

"Now little lady," Professor Hall leaned closer to speak softly into Wendi's ear, "lets have a look at these legendary tits of yours."

The honor student turned fuck toy closed her eyes and moaned, tilting her head back slightly as Professor Hall reached down her crop top. One at a time, the faculty member gently lifted Wendi's massive, teenage, milk-filled jugs out over her top, letting them hang down in all their magnificent glory as they surrendered to gravity, her tits unbelievably firm and clearly ready for milking.

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,240 Followers