Blonde vs Blonde Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendi's eyes rolled back in her head as the helpless blonde was about to lose consciousness...while she was still coming. As Wendi's pussy muscles were contracting beautifully, her ankle boots kicking in desperation, the student's ass finally surrendered to the inevitable.

(pop)

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKK!!!!!!!!!!" Wendi screamed immediately as the professors allowed her to breathe once again, crying to the universe as the seventh and final bead disappeared into her depths.

The sense of fullness Wendi felt having seven beads now resting inside her ass was amazing...and so much more perverted than anything she had ever done before.

Gasping for air, the beautiful blonde felt someone grab her hips and nudge the head of a large hard cock between the swollen lips of Wendi's waiting pussy.

"Welcome to Central Community College, young lady," Dean Norwood congratulated Wendi as she felt the thick shaft parting her labia and easily tunneling into her soaked cunt.

"Ohhhh fuck! Thank you, sir," Wendi panted breathlessly and moaned in pleasure as she enjoyed the now familiar feeling of having a cock deep inside her, whosever it was...

Dean Norwood gently placed his hand under the blonde student's chin.

"Actually, Miss Wendi, I would prefer that from now on you refer to me as 'Daddy'."

Wendi couldn't help but flash her megawatt smile...her new dean was a bit of a perv.

"Yes, Daddy," she responded obediently, excited about the role playing possibilities she would undoubtedly be forced to do in the future.

Wendi felt the cock that was violating her begin to slowly pump back and forth inside her warm wet pussy. While getting fucked from behind, the busty blonde kept her attention focused on Dean Norwood's questions.

"You are going to be a good student here, aren't you, young lady?"

"Yes, Daddy," Wendi nodded, her pigtails swishing as she looked up at him with the most beautiful blue eyes...on all fours...while she was being fucked, "I'll be a good girl."

"You'll do everything we tell you to do, won't you," he said more as an order than a question.

"Yes, Daddy," Wendi nodded again as the cock inside her continued to pump in and out of her depths, "I'll...MMM!!...I'll do everything...AH!!!...you tell me to do."

"...and what are you?" Norwood prompted her.

Wendi didn't even hesitate to answer.

"I'm...just...OH!... a slut...MMMM!!!!...with big tits...OOOHH!!!"

"Excellent, young lady," Dean Norwood said approvingly, "now shall we move on to the next part of your evaluation?"

The blonde whore swallowed hard, realizing as the cock inside her began pumping faster and faster that her interview had only just begun.

"Y-yes...Daddy."

The four professors fucked Wendi throughout the evening, taking turns pounding each of the blonde student's holes relentlessly. Her mouth, her pussy, her ass...nowhere was safe from the onslaught of cocks violating her. As Wendi was defiled continuously, her body nothing but a fuck toy for her professors, she screamed, she pleaded, she cried, she moaned, she whimpered...

...but most of all, she came...again...and again...and again. Wendi's perfect body was wracked with a seemingly endless barrage of the most powerful, mind-blowing, life altering, soul searing, orgasms she had ever experienced.

The most humiliating moment for Wendi was when her former principal removed the seven beads from her depths one at a time and then fucked her in the ass so hard that her enormous boobs kept smacking herself as they flew back and forth from the intense pumping, all while being ordered to repeat "Thank you, Daddy," over and over, looking up submissively at Dean Norwood as he pulled on her pigtailed hair...

...right before he made Wendi go down on him again.

She even thought she heard one of them mention something about attaching her tits to the industrial milking machine in the agriculture department.

It was so unbelievably demeaning for Wendi to be used in so many degrading ways, and then to be forced to enjoy it...

...but the most embarrassing realization for Wendi, was that she DID enjoy it.

All of it.

...and as Wendi felt her new professors unload inside her over and over throughout the night, filling their new fuck toy completely, she knew three things were certain:

...she was just a slut with big tits...

...she had nailed the interview...

...and she would never be quite the same again.

***

"Mmmmmmmm..." Chasidy moaned in sensual pleasure as she and Roger sat together on the love seat in their apartment, making out with each other as if they were two horny teens in the back seat of a car. Roger had on his nice trousers and button down collared shirt that he wore at his sales job. Chasidy didn't have a morning class today so she was dressed cozily in a very soft, oversized light blue sweater and cute white ankle boots. The sweater came down past her waist, and it was impossible to tell if she was wearing shorts underneath...or panties...or anything at all. Her shapely legs looked amazing as always, and with the right side of her sweater collar pushed down off of her bare shoulder, it was obvious to Roger that Chasidy wasn't wearing a bra either.

"So...how do you think Wendi did at her interview yesterday?" Roger asked between hot passionate kisses.

Chasidy gave Roger a playful pat on the cheek.

"Do you always talk about your girlfriend while making out with someone else?"

"Sorry," Roger responded, "it's just that I ended up rocking the baby to sleep because Wendi never came home last night."

Chasidy tilted her head slightly and flashed her naughty eyes.

"Then I'd say the interview most likely went very...very...well."

Roger looked at Chasidy and raised his eyebrows.

"You mean...?"

Chasidy nodded.

"You bitch, Chasidy," Roger got up off the couch, "you had her fuck the Dean of Admissions to get accepted to the college?!?"

The devious blonde curled up on the sofa and pretended to look innocent.

"Ohhhhh nooooooo," she purred, "not just him."

Roger raised his eyebrows.

"The entire admissions board," Chasidy flashed a sly smile.

"What?!?" Roger gasped, "and she agreed to that?"

Chasidy giggled.

"She didn't know until we got there."

"But you did," Roger deduced.

"Obviously," Chasidy confirmed as if she were proud of the achievement.

Furious with the devious blonde, Roger was about to chastise Chasidy when they both heard the apartment door being unlocked.

"Oooooo, there she is, Roger," the blonde hopped off the couch and strut confidently over to her boyfriend, "I can't wait to hear all about it."

The door flew open and slammed the wall violently. Wendi stood in the door frame, absolutely fuming with rage. Wearing nothing except her black ankle boots, the honor student turned whore locked her eyes on her rival.

"You...fucking...cunt," Wendi seethed with undisguised disdain, making a B-line towards her.

"Well hello, fuck bunny," Chasidy placed her hands on her hips, "so how was the inter..."

(SLAP)

With the fury of a category five hurricane, Wendi bitchslapped Chasidy across her cheek.

"I can't believe you set me up again, you bitch!"

Chasidy massaged her cheek as her rival stood with her hands on her hips, her massive tits rising and falling beautifully from her deep breaths.

"Yeah, so?" Chasidy fired back, "you got accepted, so what are you bitching about?!?"

"Four of them!" Wendi glanced at Roger, "she had FOUR professors fucking me all night, in every possible way...as many times as they wanted!"

Chasidy flashed her naughty eyes as she strutted up to Wendi.

"...and...you...loved it...didn't you, fuck bunny." she said more as a statement than a question.

Wendi fell silent, her beautiful blue eyes welling up.

"Yes," she pouted.

"Um hmm," Chasidy shifted her weight to one side and rested her hands on her hips, her braless nipples outlined through her sweater, "so what are you going to do about it, whore?"

Wendi locked her eyes on her rival and lover, the two blondes staring each other down like wild animals stalking their prey.

"Roger," Wendi ordered, holding out her hand, "handcuffs."

Chasidy watched in curiosity as Roger obediently opened Wendi's nearby shoulder bag and handed her a pair of restraints.

Chasidy raised her eyebrows, impressed with her rival.

"For emergencies," Wendi explained, "now sit down, bitch."

Suddenly, Wendi shoved Chasidy so hard that the scheming blonde lost her balance and fell back on the love seat. Immediately, the honor student was on top of her rival, straddling Chasidy to keep her pinned down as she attached one of the restraints to her wrist.

(click)

"Wendi!" Chasidy's eyes went wide, "What the fuck are you doing?!?"

"Shut up, bitch!" the former virgin turned slut ordered, looping the handcuffs around the vertical metal pipe behind the couch and placing Chasidy's other wrist in the connecting restraint.

(click)

With her wrists secured above her head around the pipe, Wendi climbed off her rival's lap and went to retrieve the leather straps that Chasidy used to restrain Wendi's thighs during her Sybian torture sessions.

"Help me with her legs, sweetie," Wendi ordered Roger, tossing him one the straps.

Kneeling in front of the love sofa, Wendi and Roger each took one of Chasidy's gorgeous shapely legs and draped them over the armrests of the sofa.

They didn't know it yet, but when the scheming blonde's legs were spread wide, her pussy had flooded.

"What are you going to do to me?" Chasidy asked her rival as she felt her ankles being strapped to the sides of the sofa.

"You'll see," Wendi dodged the question, "nice boots by the way."

"Thanks!" Chasidy smiled at the compliment, almost as if she wasn't being tied down to the sofa with her legs spread open, "I got them on sale."

Roger smiled to himself, amused that these two girls were in the middle of a struggle for sexual dominance and were taking time out to discuss shopping bargains.

Wendi finally finished restraining her tormentor and looked at the now completely helpless blonde.

"Let's see what we've got here..." Wendi tugged the bottom of Chasidy's sweater up so that her bare ass was on the sofa and her pussy in plain sight.

"OH!" Chasidy jumped in her restraints...and Wendi discovered her secret.

"No panties?" the honor student commented, seeing Chasidy's beautifully displayed pussy, "it's almost like you wanted to get fucked today."

For the very first time, Wendi actually saw the girl that had sexually tortured her for so long give her a look of complete submission.

"Wendi," Chasidy actually called her by name, "I...I'm...fertile right now."

Wendi flashed her adorably cute smile.

"I know."

Then, she turned to Roger.

"Fuck her, sweetie."

Chasidy's eyes went wide and Roger's mouth fell open.

"But..." he hesitated.

Wendi shot a glare at her boyfriend that essentially told him to shut up and do as he was told.

"She wants to be fucked," Wendi asserted, "look at how hard her tits are, look at how soaked her pussy is right now. She thought getting me pregnant would ruin my future and bring me down, but all it did was make me happy and give me bigger tits. She's been jealous of me having a baby all along, and now she sooooo wants to be forced to get pregnant so she doesn't have to admit to being wrong."

Chasidy didn't want to say it, but the honor student was absolutely right.

"So, now its your turn to be impregnated," Wendi lifted her massive G-cup milk jugs with her hands and presented them to her captive, "its finally your turn to get some really big tits."

Chasidy swallowed hard as Roger began undoing his trousers.

"Besides," Wendi added with a softer smile, "my baby girl needs a friend."

Chasidy remained silent as Roger positioned himself in front of her and lined his cock up to the entrance of her soaking wet pussy.

Wendi walked over to perch on the side arm of the sofa and began caressing Chasidy's silky blonde hair.

"You and I both know that you want this," Wendi said gently as Roger's cock slid effortlessly into Chasidy's warm, wet, and fertile depths.

"OH!!!!" Chasidy yelped as she felt the walls of her pussy open around Roger's shaft, as if it was actually inviting him to knock her up.

"Shhhh," Wendi caressed Chasidy's cheek...the one she had slapped earlier.

"Ohgod...this is really happening." Chasidy whispered to herself as Roger began pumping his cock inside Chasidy's fertile cunt.

"Enjoy it, blondie, because we're not stopping," Wendi said sternly, "this is for real, so enjoy being impregnated...because you don't have a choice in the matter...and that's EXACTLY how you want it."

Chasidy's eyes began to water as she surrendered to her rival.

"How did you know?"

Wendi smiled sweetly as the two girls kissed lovingly while Roger pumped ever faster into Chasidy's fertile pussy.

Wendi pulled out of the kiss and whispered to her captive.

"I knew because you are a whore..."

The two blondes got lost in each other's beautiful loving eyes and...between kisses...finished the sentence together...

"just..."

(kiss)

"like..."

(kiss)

"me."

EPILOGUE

Wendi took in a nervous breath as she felt the metal collar being placed around her neck and then locked in place.

(click)

The collar had an O-ring which was designed to be attached to a metal rack that had been set up directly in front of her.

When Wendi's professors told her to clear her schedule today and report to the agriculture department for her semester exam, she had a general idea of what they were going to do to her. It didn't seem real though until she was actually in the industrial milking room being stripped of her clothes by Professors Hall, Moore, and Connors.

Wendi stood passively as the faculty members unzipped her dress and took her panties away, contemplating the possibilities of what perverted things they could do to her.

Now, wearing only her black leather ankle boots and the collar fastened around her neck, Wendi was about to be strapped into a large metal rack and have her enormous G-cup breasts milked.

"Wrists," came the voice of Professor Connors.

"Yes sir," Wendi obediently placed her wrists into the manacles attached to each end of the rack, her breathing rapid with anticipation as Professor Connors closed the restraints around the student's wrists.

(click)

(click)

"Bend over," Professor Hall commanded.

Wendi's beautiful blue eyes began to water as she followed orders, whipping her long blonde hair back and bending over at the waist to rest her chin on the center of the rack.

"There, Miss Wendi," Professor Connors said attaching the O-ring on the blonde's collar to a similar ring on the rack itself, essentially locking the helpless student into a 90-degree angle with her neck and wrists restrained.

(click)

Wendi tried to look down at her breasts but the rack blocked her view. The gorgeous blonde could, however, feel her milk jugs dangling as they surrendered to gravity, giving her professors a beautiful view of her large full udders.

"Did you follow instructions and refrain from pumping yesterday, young lady?" Doctor Moore asked sternly.

"Yes sir," Wendi confirmed as Professor Connors walked around behind the captive blonde and spread her legs apart, an action that caused Wendi's pussy to soak itself...again.

"Excellent," Professor Hall responded as Connors placed Wendi's ankles into the steel manacles attached to the lower part of the rack.

(click)

(click)

Wendi could hear the metal chain jangle softly as she shifted her legs, trying to balance herself in this position while wearing her heeled ankle boots.

With Wendi now completely restrained, Doctor Moore began rolling a full length mirror attached to wheels across the room, stopping in front of her and giving the busty blonde the perfect view of herself locked into the rack with her breasts hanging down like udders and her ass jutting out behind her.

Wendi flashed her adorably cute smile.

"You're going to make me watch myself getting milked?"

"Oh definitely," Connors responded for the three of them.

Wendi rolled her eyes.

"You professors are such pervs," she smiled naughtily.

"Aren't we all?" came Chasidy's voice as she followed Dean Norwood through the door they had just come through.

Wendi turned her head as best as she could towards them.

"Oh hi, Chas," Wendi said casually, "and hello, Dean Nor...I mean, Daddy. I've been a good girl, sir."

"I'm pleased to hear it, young lady," he said approvingly, walking slowly around the strapped in blonde as if he were giving her an inspection, "it looks like you are prepared for the semester final."

"Yes, Daddy," Wendi answered confidently.

Wendi couldn't help noticing the pleased...almost smug look on Chasidy's face as she folded her arms across her chest and shifted her hips to one side, admiring the honor student's predicament. Wendi was beginning to think that Chasidy was always happiest when she saw her in restraints.

"Mygod, look at those tits," Chasidy commented, "it's a wonder that you don't fall over all the time carrying those milk jugs around."

Wendi titled her head slightly and smiled.

"Jealous?"

Chasidy gave a sly smile back.

"Not for much longer."

Wendi raised her eyebrows in realization.

"So...are you?"

Chasidy nodded and cupped her rack with both hands.

"Mmm hmm, they're already getting bigger...and heavier."

"Congratulations!" Wendi was genuinely happy for her, "have you told Roger?"

Chasidy nodded.

"Umm hmm, I figure the three of us can celebrate later."

"Mmmmm, that should be fun," Wendi flashed her megawatt smile.

"Sorry to interrupt your flirting ladies," Dean Norwood spoke up, "but we came here for a reason."

"Sorry, sir," Chasidy answered.

"Yes, Daddy," Wendi added.

Dean Norwood gestured to Professor Connors.

"Shall we begin?"

Connors turned to Chasidy.

"I think we would all like to watch you do it, Miss Chasidy. After all, it will be you getting milked next semester."

Chasidy rolled her eyes.

"Men," she sighed, kneeling down in front of Wendi's enormous udders, squeezing them gently.

"Full, aren't they?" Wendi commented.

"Wow, very full," Chasidy responded as she prepared to begin Wendi's milking, "this might take a while."

"Um!" Wendi closed her eyes and sighed in pleasure as Chasidy began massaging her massive G-cup breasts, squeezing them firmly, kneading them, bouncing them gently with her soft hands to encourage the milk to flow down to Wendi's nipples.

"Oh fuck, that feels wonderful," Wendi moaned as Chasidy began drawing down on both of her breasts at the same time with her soft but firm hands. As she reached Wendi's hard erect nipples, Chasidy squeezed them thoroughly, causing little jolts of pleasure to surge through her breasts all the way down to her pussy, only to go back and start drawing down on Wendi's milk jugs all over again.

"Oooooohhhhh," The blonde honor student was in another world, absolutely loving the attention her massive milk mounds were receiving from her rival's sensual touch. She could actually feel her breasts preparing to give milk, and the sensation was wonderful. Her tits were doing exactly what a woman's rack had been designed to do since the beginning of time.

Unlike Chasidy's usual sexual torture, her squeezing and massaging of Wendi's massive breasts was gentle...even loving. The two blondes gazed longingly into each others beautiful eyes, making love telepathically as they escaped into their own private world. Then...as one...they closed their eyes and brushed their lips together...

"Mmmmmm," Wendi's entire body tingled as the two hot blondes began deep kissing each other over and over and over, their soft lips touching as they explored their warm wet mouths together, all while Chasidy was continuing to draw down on Wendi's massive udders.