Blonde vs Blonde Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,237 Followers

"Damn, that's hot," Professor Connors said to himself, watching the two students make out with each other while Chasidy sensually massaged Wendi's unbelievable tits. He had fucked both of them before on several occasions, but watching these two girls being so intimate together was a beautiful sight to witness.

(BUZZ)

The sudden sound of the milking machine being turned on made Wendi's heart jump. It was a fairly loud noise, like a strong vacuum cleaner. Still kissing Chasidy, Wendi eyed the machine nervously as Professor Hall handed one of the teat cup hoses to the devious blonde.

"Ohgod, this is it..." the helpless blonde thought to herself as Chasidy held the cup beneath Wendi's right breast, "they're actually going to milk my tits!"

"MMMMM!!!" Wendi screamed in Chasidy's mouth as she placed the teat cup over the submissive blonde's hard erect nipple. The suction made the hose latch onto her massive breast with ease.

"MMMM!!!!!!! MMMMM!!!!!!!" Wendi instinctively pulled on her restraints as a twinge of a pinching sensation shot trough her. It was uncomfortable for a few moments, but the discomfort went away and was replaced by more of a strong suckling feeling.

"One down, fuck bunny," Chasidy whispered between kisses, "one to go."

"Ohgod, here comes the other one!" Wendi thought to herself, clinching her hands in tension as Doctor Moore handed the second hose to Chasidy, who then placed the teat cup over Wendi's left breast.

"MMMM!!!!" Wendi yiped mid-kiss, her eyes going wide as the cup took hold and began suckling on her other breast. The discomfort quickly faded, and soon both the blonde's massive jugs were being milked with the most amazing suction.

Chasidy kissed her through it all, stroking the captive blonde's hair and caressing her cheeks to comfort her. Wendi was so unbelievably turned on from being degraded this way that she shamelessly kissed Chasidy back with all of her sexual frustration and longing while her tits continued to be pumped by the relentless machine.

"Mmmmm," Wendi sighed with epicurean desire as she closed her eyes and took in the sensations. The blonde felt her nipples being drawn into the flange with massive suction. Looking over Chasidy's shoulder into the full-length mirror, Wendi watched what was being done to her as the milk began to flow easily from her glorious mounds. It was so perverse seeing these industrial teat cups attached to her breasts, and having the steady, intense suction continuously on her nipples made her feel unbelievably submissive as her milk was being taken from her.

It made Wendi very...VERY horny.

"Oh...fuck..." Wendi sighed deeply between kisses as the machine relentlessly milked her very full tits, the suction constantly trying to pull as much milk from her udders as she could give.

"Do you like that, fuck bunny?" Chasidy spoke softly so only Wendi could hear.

Keeping her eyes closed, Wendi could only nod between sighs of perverse pleasure.

"Good, because we're just getting started," Chasidy caressed Wendi's cheek, "now that you're completely restrained...and helpless...it's time for the real sexual torture to begin.

(click)

When Wendi heard the sound of something else buzzing, her eyes opened wide.

"Ohgod!" the helpless blonde panicked, "what is that?!?"

"Shhhhhh..." Chasidy whispered, caressing Wendi's long silky blonde hair and gently kissing her over and over.

"You honestly think...(kiss)...we're NOT going to torture and degrade you...(kiss)...while you're all locked up and helpless?"

"UM!!!!" Wendi's eyes went wide mid-kiss as she felt Connors nuzzle a Magic Wand vibrator between her pussy lips and place it directly on her clit.

"OHGOD!!!! NOT THERE!!!!" Wendi broke her kiss and begged shamelessly as she felt the rubbery head of the vibrating wand flutter quickly back and forth on her sensitive clit, "OH CONNORS, YOU BASTARD!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! IT'S GOING TO MAKE ME COME!!!!! OHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"That's 'Professor' Connors, you whore," he corrected her with a hard slap on Wendi's ass.

(SMACK)

"OOHH!!! FUCK!!!!! I'M SORRY, SIR!!!!! OOHH!!!!!!! PLEASE STOP, SIR!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! IT'S GOING TO MAKE ME COME!!!!! OHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"That's the idea, blondie," Chasidy's devious tone was starting to show itself, "we're going to make you come so many times while those tits of yours are being drained."

"W-WHY????!!! OH!!!! OH!!!!!! OHGOD!!!!!!!! OH FUCK!!!!!!!!!!" Wendi cried out as she felt a massive gushing orgasm building inside her pussy...her tits continuing to be robbed of their milk by the relentless machine.

"I would have thought that was obvious, fuck bunny," Chasidy explained as Wendi panted, "we're conditioning you so that your body will start associating having your tits suckled with massively powerful, uncontrollable orgasms."

"OOHH!!!! OHGOD!!!!!!!!"

"Once the association is established, every time your tits get touched, tweaked, squeezed, milked...anything...you won't be able to prevent yourself from coming unbelievably hard...over and over."

"OH FUCK!!!!!!!" Wendi cried out as she instantly came, her pussy gushing immediately all over the vibrating wand and the floor beneath her.

"Considering how fast you come, it shouldn't take more than a few hours to train you," Chasidy commented mockingly.

The contractions in Wendi's cunt were rapid and powerful, sending the blonde into another massive climax on top of the first, all while her breasts were relentlessly milked by the powerful machine attached to her tits.

"OOHH FUCK NOT AGAIN!!!!!!! OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!! FFFFUUUUCCCKK!!!!!!!" Wendi howled as her pussy began gushing again, the liquid splashing everywhere like a half-covered garden hose as Connors continued to hold the vibrating wand directly on Wendi's throbbing clit.

"An excellent response, young lady," Dean Norwood complimented, "don't you agree gentlemen?"

"Definitely," Professor Hall confirmed, "I see a lot of potential here."

"Agreed," Doctor Moore responded, "keep her coming, Professor Connors."

"With pleasure," the former principal began blurring the vibrating wand rapidly across Wendi's over sensitive clit, once again sending the blonde plunging into another massive climax.

"OOOHHH!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE DOING THIS TO MEEEEEE...OOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

"Shhhhhh, don't worry, fuck bunny," Chasidy caressed Wendi's soft cheek as the blonde whore's entire body went into orgasmic convulsions, "just think about how hard you'll come when Roger and I torture you from now on..."

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! FFFUUUUUCCCCCKK!!!!!!!!!" Wendi screamed as her cunt exploded with liquid, her tits continuing to be drained of their warm flowing milk.

"Don't fight it, bitch," Chasidy ordered, "be the whore you know you always have been."

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Chasidy held the blonde's face gently with both hands, staring directly into her blue, beautifully glazed over eyes.

"You...WANT...this..."

Tears rolled down Wendi's soft cheeks. In a haze of pleasure, she thought about everything Chasidy had done to her, seducing her boyfriend, filming her losing her virginity, torturing her on a Sybian, sexually degrading her in front of the senior class, making her fuck her ex-boyfriend, helping Assistant Principal Connors to blackmail her, ruining her academic future, getting her pregnant, and having her fuck the entire college admissions board.

In spite of all of it...or perhaps because of it, Wendi realized...more than anything...no matter how perverse it was...all she wanted to do was please Chasidy.

She wanted to be her fuck bunny forever.

Completely surrendering to the slut inside her, Wendi began to make circular motions with her pussy on the vibrating head, her cunt in search of ever more pleasure.

"There she is," Chasidy smiled, seeing Wendi rolling her hips on the vibrating wand, masturbating herself on the relentless pleasure toy, "there's my fuck bunny whore."

"We have all night for this evaluation, Miss Wendi," Dean Norwood announced, "Miss Chasidy, we will need to make Miss Wendi orgasm many more times while she is being milked for the association to be successful."

"Yes sir," Chasidy replied, keeping her eyes on her lover.

"Are you up for it?"

Wendi gave an exhausted but cute smile...and nodded.

"Good," Chasidy tilted her head to one side and flashed her devious eyes, "because the live stream starts in five minutes."

Wendi's eyes went wide.

"What?!?"

"Mmm hmm," Chasidy nodded excitedly as she caressed Wendi's cheek, "you've gotten quite an online following since I uploaded all of your fucking videos a few months ago."

Wendi moistened her lips nervously.

"All of them?"

"All of them," Chasidy confirmed, "and in just a few minutes, tens of thousands of people are going to be watching as we sexually destroy you. You're going to come harder and more times than you ever have in your life, while all of your fans observe every sexually perverted thing done to you. You're going to be milked, spanked, edged, denied, fucked, raped, and violated in every way imaginable. You'll be sexually tortured, humiliated, degraded, and quite possibly impregnated by one of your professors..."

Wendi's beautiful blue eyes began to well up again.

"...and all of it streamed to tens of thousands of people who think you are the hottest girl in existence, and want nothing more than to watch as you get completely...sexually...annihilated."

Wendi was silent, tears rolling down her soft cheeks as she tried to take in everything that was about to happen to her.

Finally, looking up at Chasidy with the most submissive and obedient blue eyes, Wendi knew exactly what she wanted to tell her.

"I love you, Chasidy," Wendi said softly.

Chasidy smiled back.

"I love you too, Wendi."

The two blondes kissed with pure passion for each other, Wendi's eyes rolling back in her head as another powerful orgasm hit, and her pussy began to gush everywhere.

FIN

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so please be kind with any comments or feedback. If you're going to be mean, don't bother because I won't respond, I'll just delete the comment. My stories are for people who appreciate the immense work and effort that goes into creating this content. If you enjoyed this story, please have fun reading my other stories as well. I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. - xoxo Daphne.