Blonde vs Blonde Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,241 Followers

"Mygod, Wendi," Professor Connors commented in astonishment, "have those breasts actually gotten bigger since I last saw them?"

"Y-yes sir," Wendi trembled as she realized that all four of the professors were now staring at her massive udders, "when I got pregnant they went from a double-D to a G cup."

Professor Connors whistled in awe.

"Wendi, those tits are absolutely majestic."

The blonde student couldn't help but flash a smile.

"Thank you, sir."

Wendi realized that as bizarre as it seemed, she was actually almost comfortable flirting with Professor Connors. She knew him, and had been fucked by him already, while the others were total strangers to her. The continual stroking of her tortured clit, however, got the busty blonde so turned on that her inhibitions were lowering with every circular caress.

Professor Hall spoke up.

"Are you still nursing, young lady?"

"Y-yes sir," she admitted softly before another wave of torturous pleasure washed over her.

The professor touched Wendi's udders with both hands and squeezed them very gently, causing the blonde cowgirl to give a soft moan of desire.

"Why Wendi," he commented, continuing to knead her marvelous milk mounds, "I do believe your breasts are full."

"Yes sir," the beautiful blonde continued to stare straight ahead.

"Very full," he added.

"Yes sir."

"Have you ever been milked by another person?"

Wendi moistened her lips nervously as she answered.

"N-no sir."

"Well then," Professor Hall announced to his colleagues, "I'll handle that part of the examination."

"Very good, professor," Dean Norwood acknowledged, "I'll evaluate the applicant's claim to be able to 'suck a cock like a vacuum'. That just leaves Professor Connors."

The former high school administrator shrugged.

"Well, I've already fucked Wendi and can confirm that her pussy is amazing."

The blonde student smiled to herself.

"Yes," Dr. Moore confirmed, "we've seen the applicant's video."

Dean Norwood looked over at Connors.

"So professor, is there anything else you would like to do to her?"

"Actually, yes," Connors replied, a little too quickly for Wendi's comfort, but a sudden jolt of pleasure from Doctor Moore's relentless stroking of her sensitive clit diverted her attention once again.

"Ohhh," Wendi pouted. She wanted her pussy to explode in orgasm...so very badly...but instead, she was being edged to the brink of a massive climax without being allowed to come. It was driving her out of her mind. Wendi's gorgeous body was like a ticking time bomb just waiting to go off.

Then, the blonde heard her high school administrator ask the question that she feared the most.

"So Wendi, have you ever had anyone fuck your ass before?"

The blonde student swallowed hard but continued to stare straight ahead.

"N-no sir," Wendi answered hesitantly, gasping as lances of pleasure and agony continued to draw cries of frustrated longing from her, "only a...UM!!!...vibrator when Chasidy...AH!!!...straps me to her SybiaaaaaaaAAAHHHHH!!!!!.

"Well then," Professor Connors commented, grabbing the cheeks of Wendi's rear with both hands, "it looks like I'll be evaluating this amazing ass of yours."

(SMACK!!!!!)

"OH!!!" Wendi gave a high pitched yelp as she felt the hard slap on her rear.

"Well then gentlemen," Dean Norwood addressed his colleagues, "shall we fully assess the applicant's qualifications?"

Nodding in agreement, the four professors began getting into position as Wendi remained completely still on her hands and knees, her pussy soaking itself in anticipation.

Dean Norwood stood in front of the blonde slut, undoing his trousers, and eager to fuck Wendi's mouth. Professor Hall got up onto the table, resting on his knees so he could easily reach around the busty blonde's back and grab her massive milk jugs. Doctor Moore laid back on the table top between Wendi's spread legs, his head facing upwards so he could easily access her clit and pussy. Finally, Professor Connors stood behind the blonde cowgirl, ready to probe her ass.

"Ohmygod..." Wendi said softly, her voice both nervous and excited as she tried to process what they were about to do to her, "this is really happening...you're all going to rape me at the same time!"

"That's correct, young lady," Dean Norwood answered as he took out his massively hard cock, "...unless of course you want to withdraw your application."

Watering with tears, Wendi looked up at the dean with the most submissive blue eyes she'd ever given anyone. This wasn't going to be like having a fuck with Roger or Chasidy. She was about to be gang banged by four college professors twice her age. They weren't going to hold back either...they were going to sexually break her.

Wendi moistened her lips nervously. She knew this interview was her one chance to make some kind of future for herself. Her only option was to let them use her in whatever perverted ways they wished. Wendi accepted that she belonged to them now, and that she was going to become their college girl fuck toy.

"No sir, I do not wish to withdraw my application," the submissive blonde answered as confidently as she could manage, "I need you to give me a thorough evaluation."

"Very well...and what are you, young lady?" Dean Norwood prompted.

Wendi's tears began to flow as she surrendered.

"I'm a whore, sir. I'm just a slut with big tits, and I want all of you to rape me."

With her eyes still locked on her future dean, Wendi parted her full kissable lips and slowly enveloped the entire length of his cock in her warm wet mouth.

"Mmmm, excellent, Wendi," Dean Norwood said in approval as the honor student turned slut began bobbing her head back and forth in long rapid pulls, her blonde pigtailed hair swishing cutely with her movements.

"Take your time, young lady," Dean Norwood instructed, "enjoy being the whore we all know that you are."

"...hes...shir," Wendi acknowledged as she slowed her pace, bobbing in wonderful full length strokes. With each retraction, Wendi created a suction in her mouth as if she were trying to get a thick milkshake through a tiny straw, and then slowly...slowly...sucked all the way to the tip, only to envelop the shaft and begin again.

"Ohgod yes! Wendi, yes! Oh fuck...just like that!" Dean Norwood cried out, grabbing Wendi's pigtails as if they were handlebars on a bicycle, pulling her head further onto his shaft as his cock hit the back of her throat.

It was then that Wendi felt something cold and metallic touch her shoulder...

(snip)

"UM!" Wendi yelped as she felt the straps of her tiny top being cut with a pair of scissors.

(snip)

With her two shoulder straps now useless, Wendi felt Dr. Hall start to cut the back of the shirt from the bottom upwards.

(snip...snip...snip...snip)

Wendi moaned as she felt the remnants of her top fall away, leaving her stripped completely naked except for her black leather ankle boots. She had never felt so completely exposed before. Every inch of her amazing body was at the mercy of the four college professors examining her.

Wendi's massive milk filled breasts...now completely liberated...swayed back and forth with her bobbing head as she sucked, slowly but steadily, on Dean Norwood's cock.

Putting down the scissors, Professor Hall reached around Wendi's naked back to take hold of her majestic mounds, drawing another moan of pleasure from the blonde student.

Gently squeezing and massaging Wendi's warm, soft, and enormous breasts, Professor Hall leaned close to whisper his intentions...

"Wendi, these are the largest, fullest, most perfect tits I've ever seen, and I'm going to milk them completely."

"Mmmm..." Wendi pouted in anticipation.

The Professor began methodically massaging Wendi's wondrous jugs, drawing down slowly but firmly on her tits to encourage her milk to flow, only to release the glorious mounds and begin kneading them once again.

"Mmmm...mmm...mmmm..." Wendi moaned sensually with each breath, trying to focus on sucking the large cock in her mouth as she felt her milk being coaxed out of her massive udders. Her erect nipples were so sensitive that every time Professor Hall pinched them lightly, Wendi shuddered in a sudden jolt of wonderful pleasure.

"Come on, young lady," Professor Hall encouraged the nineteen year old student as he continued to squeeze and massage Wendi's torpedo-sized knockers before drawing down on her pert nipples again, "it's time to get that milk flowing."

"MMMMM!!!" Wendi's beautiful blue eyes went wide as she felt her wonderful warm milk being forced from her tits in long fountain like streams, splashing on the expensive dark wood conference table beneath her.

"Oh yes, you blonde whore," Professor Hall complimented as he squeezed another long cascade of milk from Wendi's tits "we're going to empty these udders completely."

The blonde cowgirl sighed in contentment as she continued to suck on her future dean's shaft. The sensation of having her milk taken from her by a man she had just met a half hour ago was wonderfully submissive. The fact that she was sucking the dean's cock at the same time made her feel completely objectified. They were turning her into their personal fuck toy. To Wendi, the idea was both humiliating and exciting at the same time.

She was nervous...but she also loved being their whore.

"UM!" Wendi yelped as she felt someone gently parting the lips of her wonderful pussy and placing something directly on her clit.

Oh no...

(click)

"UMMMMMM!!!!!" Wendi's eyes went wide as she felt Dr. Moore activate the Magic Wand vibrator that was being held against her most sensitive pleasure spot.

"MMMM!!! MMMMMMM!!!!!" the blonde whore screamed at the intensity of the vibrations, the volume muffled by the cock inside her mouth. Immediately, Wendi began rolling her hips in a beautifully obscene grinding motion, trying to come by masturbating herself on the wand. At the same time, Wendi was trying to concentrate on sucking Dean Norwood's man tool, all while Professor Hall squeezed another long stream of wonderful milk from Wendi's massive tits.

"Fuck, Wendi," Professor Hall stared in awe as warm breast milk surged beautifully from the blonde bombshell's nipples, the powerful circular streams reaching ever further distances, "just how much milk do you have in those jugs?"

Still grinding her clit onto the vibrating wand, Wendi tried to speak between slow pulls of Dean Norwood's cock.

"Mmmmm, fahere weally weally hig tits, shir."

"I'll say," Professor Hall agreed as he continued to firmly knead Wendi's marvelous milk mounds, squeezing another lengthy stream of warm liquid onto the smooth table as Wendi concentrated on grinding her clit onto the vibrating wand in a desperate attempt to make herself come.

"That's it, Wendi you bad bad girl," Doctor Moore goaded her on, "work that pussy...make yourself come...you know you want it more than anything else in the world right now."

"MMMMM!!!!!" Wendi's eyes went wide as she felt the contractions beginning in her pussy, her head still bobbing back and forth on Norwood's cock as she sucked and sucked and sucked.

"Yes, Wendi," Doctor Moore continued, "show us how much of a whore you can be..."

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!"

"...the whore who's going to fuck her professors..."

"MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!"

"...all of them..."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!" Wendi screamed as her pussy exploded in orgasm, liquid first squirting, and then gushing from her cunt as her entire body went into uncontrollable convulsions.

"Yes! That's it, Wendi," Doctor Moore said approvingly, continuing to hold the vibrating wand firmly on her clit, "keep coming, you whore."

"MMMMMM!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Wendi's eyes went wide as she felt a second orgasm about to hit.

Wendi's entire body locked in tension as she braced herself for the orgasmic onslaught. Professor Hall squeezed another full stream of milk from the blonde's massive rack just as her pussy gushed, soaking the table, the wand, and Doctor Moore.

"Fuck, Wendi," Dean Norwood commented in awe, grabbing the blonde by the pigtails and forcing his cock further down her throat.

(gluh gluh gluh gluh gluh)

"Oh yes," Dean Norwood gasped as Wendi obediently took the full length of her future dean's man tool, "what a good...UM!...little fuck toy you are...AH!"

The blonde honor student was lost in another world, her body locked in a seemingly endless cycle of climactic tension and orgasmic release...

...her cunt was gushing from being forced to come again from Doctor Moore's wand...

...her tits were being robbed of their milk from Professor Hall's sensual torture of her breasts...

...her face was being fucked violently as her pigtailed hair was being yanked back and forth by Dean Norwood...

As the relentless vibrator was about to force another squirting orgasm out of the helpless blonde, Wendi suddenly realized, she had forgotten about one thing...

Connors...

Momentarily snapping out of her orgasmic haze, Wendi felt Professor Connors part the cheeks of her ass and place...something...up against her back door opening.

"MMMMM!!!!! MMMMM!!!!!" Wendi's eyes went wide as she felt a small round object push easily through her defenses and disappear into her ass.

A second, larger version followed the first, causing Wendi to grip the table top in tension with her hands as she squealed in discomfort from this new perverted invasion.

"Do you like that, Wendi?" Professor Connors asked rhetorically.

"Mmm mmm!!!!!!!" Wendi shook her head as she felt a third larger orb straining against her entrance.

"Too bad, whore," her former administrator responded, "you'll feel differently when you have all seven beads inside you."

"Seven?!?" Wendi thought to herself in panic, "I can't take seven of those up my ass!!!"

At that moment, the blonde student came...again.

"MMMMM!!!!! MMMMM!!!!!" Wendi's pussy exploded with liquid, drenching everything in sight while more milk streamed from her enormous rack. It caused Wendi's ass muscles to give and the third bead popped inside her depths...

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!"

...followed by the fourth...

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!"

"Excellent Wendi," Connors encouraged the former honor student.

"He's enjoying doing this to me, that bastard," Wendi thought to herself as she felt the fifth bead press against her opening.

"Oh fuck, that's big!" Wendi panicked as her ass muscles quivered, fighting against the object that was trying to enter her most forbidden hole.

When she felt Doctor Moore slide two fingers into her drenched pussy she knew she was done for. As the professor turned his palm upwards and began stroking the blonde's spongy G-spot with tiny movements of his fingertips, Wendi was quickly swept away into yet another massive orgasm.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!" Wendi screamed, squinting her eyes shut as her body convulsed, her pussy gushed, and her ass muscles gave.

(pop)

Wendi's eyes rolled back in her head as the fifth bead penetrated her ass...

The blonde fuck toy held on for dear life as the four professors raped her relentlessly, the most obscene squelching noises from her pussy letting everyone present know what a slut Wendi had become...

...and yet, Wendi was absolutely loving being taken in the most perverted ways. Knowing that four men thought of her as so insanely hot that they HAD to fuck her...everywhere...all at once, made the honor student turned slut feel like the most sexually desirable person in the universe.

It was a kind of consensual rape, a desperate need to be forced to get fucked against her will.

Was that even possible?

Wendi didn't get a chance to consider it, she just knew that she was about to come again.

Tears streamed down Wendi's cheeks as she tried desperately to survive the onslaught of torturous ecstasy overwhelming her body and washing away her mind.

"Mygod, she's coming again," Doctor Moore said to himself in astonishment as the walls of the blonde's pussy clinched down on the fingers stroking her G-spot. Liquid from her cunt drenched everything in its path, all while the professor continued to blur the vibrating wand rapidly across her clit.

"You whore, Wendi," Professor Hall admonished her as he squeezed another long full stream of warm milk from the busty blonde's massive tits.

(pop)

"MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Wendi gave little kicks up and down in her black leather ankle boots as the sixth large bead popped through her defenses and disappeared into her depths.

"Yes! You go, bitch," Connors said approvingly, "keep coming you whore!"

"MMMMM!!!!!!! MMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!" Wendi's beautiful blue eyes rolled back in her head again, fireworks going off in her pussy as orgasm after marvelous orgasm destroyed her.

Finally, the seventh bead, its diameter larger than any cock, pressed against Wendi's back door opening.

"MMM!!! MMM!!! MMM!!!" The honor student squealed in protest, her eyes going wide and her body tensing up everywhere in reaction to the bead's size.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Wendi thought to herself, "that's too big to go inside me!"

"You've got one more to go, young lady," Professor Connors ordered, "take this orb up your ass you fucking cunt."

Wendi panicked, just the thought of something that large invading her forbidden depths was so humiliating. Her muscles were literally spasming around the massive bead, desperately resisting the perverted intrusion.

Suddenly, Dean Norwood began yanking Wendi's pigtailed hair back and forth as fast as he could.

"Time to finish me off, young lady," he ordered.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM!" Wendi screamed, her eyes opening wide as she felt the cock inside her mouth swelling...about to explode.

Wendi's future dean grabbed the back of her head and pulled the student towards him, holding her tight as he came down her throat.

Wendi half screamed and half choked as her future dean's cock unloaded everything into her. The helpless blonde didn't resist. She took all of it...like a good whore should.

"Come on, Wendi," Connors goaded the blonde onward, "take this damn bead in your ass."

Professor Hall squeezed Wendi's massive tits one more time, emptying the cowgirl's udders completely as the last of the warm milk streamed from her nipples.

"Oh fuck! OH FUCK!!! OHH FUUUCK!!!!!!!" Wendi finally let go of Dean Norwood's cock and tossed her head back, her blonde pigtails smacking her shoulders as she cried out.

"Come on, you cunt!" Professor Connors ordered, feeling Wendi's ass muscles quivering...spasming...stretching...

"YOU FUCKER!!!! I CAN'T TAKE THAT UP MY ASS!!!!!!!" the blonde whore screamed to the ceiling.

"Yes, you can, bitch," Connors insisted, then turned to his colleagues, "let's send this whore over the edge."

Immediately, Doctor Moore removed the vibrating wand from the blonde student's pussy and began sucking hard on her overly sensitive clit, continuing to relentlessly stroke her G-spot from inside her pussy.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Wendi screamed the walls down as the room seemed to orgasm around her. Her pussy exploded with liquid once again, drenching Doctor Moore's face as he sucked on her clit like a man possessed.

"OOOOOOHHHHHH FUUUCCCK!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME??!?!?!?!?!!"

The blonde's eyes widened, her mouth gaping, her body convulsing as the honor student turned slut braced herself for what was coming...

Gently but firmly, Professor Hall reached around with his hands, covering Wendi's mouth and nose. At the same time, Dean Norwood placed his hands around Wendi's neck and began lightly choking her.

Struggling to breathe from the lack of oxygen, and still coming hard from Doctor Moore's continual clit sucking and G-spot stroking, Wendi squealed in panic, giving little up and down kicks with her ankle boots in a desperate but futile attempt to break free.

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,241 Followers