All Comments on 'Blonde Wife's Birthday Adventure'

by tnhotcouple

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot, Hot , hot

They should have thrown Jen out and then John fucked their new found friend in the ass while he sucked Brian off. I rarely see a guy so adept in getting turned on to gay sex as this husband. I'll bet his growler was ready too.

This story just goes to show you that men can take care of each other without the help of a bitchy whiny cunt.

Once he got a taste of John and Brian, he could stay there with them, give her the fucking kids and live as he should as a gay man.

you could have left the MF and MMF sex out of it and just had MM and MMM and it would have been a lot better

sacksackover 18 years ago
very sexy...

well written very hot sex scene! Superb stroke story!

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Good, but could have been better

All of that cum getting shot into your wifey....did any sperm find an egg?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
response to comments so far

No, she is on the pill so we weren't concerned about the sperm making her pregnant. I know that some men enjoy that aspect of sharing, but we don't want baby's at this stage.

Glad you all liked the story. Hope you stroked to a massive cum. Jen will like that.

As for the gay comments, I am not gay, nor do I even consider myself bi. I would not be turned on by another man alone, however in this situation with Jen things just got carried away. I like to think that I am openminded enough to enjoy the moment and be spontanious, but I would never seek a MM experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
permission to be a whore

who give a shit if she on the pill or condom on,just fuck and everybody happy.to be old vain and a whore with a wimp hubby she is in heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Finally a hubby who isnt a total pussy

Great story. Nice to read a cuckold where the hubby didnt come off as a complete loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very hot!

Nicely written, very erotic story. In the heat of the moment, with several raging hard cocks and a very sweet and wet pussy, who knows what we would or would not do? Letting a guy suck my cock or sucking another guys cock to enjoy/share in a sexual experience with my wife - as long as she's being treated right - is not that big of a stretch.

You have a fine writing style and we (Tanya, my wife, and I) found your story very stimulating - and could imagine ourselves getting "fucked to exhaustion" in a similar situation - I hope we get the chance to try it someday!

Nick

pooooobarepooooobareover 18 years ago
Great MILF

Great story, every word let the image come forth, you did great and let the wife enjoy herself plus you being able to satisfy what a lot of us want, to watch...enjoyed the story...Poo

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
To: the Author

Were you or Jen not concerned about strangers putting loads in your wife. The least to be worried about would have been A dose of the clapp or climedia.

The scenario you described would have been a lot more credible if She had fucked barebacked a couple of married guys away from home but young kids? most of them don't use protection and the chance of getting a disease from them is ten times greater than married men.

some of the stuff you described might be good for stroking but in reality, if it was true, and you both continue on this path, her kids will be living with grandma permanently after you and Jen are both dead with aids or some other nasty shit by barebacking strangers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

I was turned on for the whole story, I sure wish I could talk my wife into that type of action. I would love to live your hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Golly This Was Really Sick Writer

Remember the word plausible - What happens here by your words is a self cuckolding hubby who pimps his slut wife out to watch her fuck two big cocked strangers - sure it's a fantasy but hardly erotic - just soridy subhuman - an absurdity to human convention - and to think this excites a few men I assume by the comments - puzzling but not plausible in any sane persons fantasy.

So writer, why does this self cuckolding -pimping out your wife whore excite you enough to write two (both) stories about it? Are you trying for the cuckster of the year award?

Hey the few sicko's will love you but is that to be your credo - sick absurdities R you?

Say - if you persist with this crap at least move it to FETISH with Pissing where your work may be more appreciated.

tnhotcoupletnhotcoupleover 18 years agoAuthor
More reply's to those making comments

Thanks to all of you who made possitive comments, particularly Nick and Tanya. I hope you find what you are looking for and that it's everything you imagine and more.

For the other assholes that seem to think that I and anyone who enjoys this type of story is a sicko, just one question. Why are you reading it?

Some of us are open minded enough to experience pleasure and allow our spouses to experience pleasure without being threatened by the experience. Other small minded (small dicked no doubt) bastards can't imagine anyone allowing their spouse to step outside the normal boundaries of marriage, to enjoy an intense night of pleasure. Maybe you aren't very confident in your relationship, yourself, or your sexual prowess. It's a sad scarry world for you isn't it Mr "Golly". And by the way, why did you read my other submission too? Secret fetish perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The story

was good but you really need to proofread. I found that the errors really took away from the storyline. And then I read your comment.....I too, write for Lit and have gotten my share of bad feedback. I just don't understand why anyone has to get nasty and respond that way to it. Some people like some things others don't. If you don't like the comment, erase it, don't give them credit and respond to it. Your comment ruined my reaction to your story. But good luck with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice But

Great story all the way to the FAG part. Couldn't finish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A sizzling read of pure lust.

I like how the story was told from the man's viewpoint, but, through his love for his wife, we get a really good impression of her feelings, how her lust for the young studs gradually intensifies, and when she realises that her husband wants her to do anything she wants. And how her husband perceives the reality of her excitement:

"She watched without blinking as John stripped off his shirt revealing his hairless rock hard chest."

"She had a look in her eyes that I had never seen before. I can only describe it as pure lust."

The contrast between the energy and lust-filled sexual climax and the opening words of the story explaining Jen's depressed state:

"My wife Jen just turned 40 last week. She was kind of depressed because she thinks she is looking old."

really does hit out, making this a thoroughly believable fantasy. Fortysomething women, even attached ones, DO fantasize about young 20something studs, and seeing that fantasy turned into reality really does turn on the heat!

sirhugssirhugsover 12 years ago
My Only Complaint

is that it wasn't longer. I would love you to continue.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleabout 7 years ago
I followed you from a comment you made on another post......

I am glad that I did! This is beyond smoking hot! Thanks for sharing! :)

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 6 years ago
Great hot story

Love your story Xoxoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The whore

Never know when our favorite LW whore will slither out of her hole. But here she is again! Hello Annette!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
After reading your second to the last paragaph

I deduced you both woke up the next morning and took a dip in the hotel cesspool before departing for home, right?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

The whore only slithers out if it’s a story about Jamal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous