Blood & Carrots - Celestial Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmph, fine, I suppose that's fair." The vixen set her stance and gave a nod, signifying she was ready.

"Let's end this then." The rabbit showed his teeth in his own haughty grin and simply blinked out of sight.

Rachel gave a surprised bark as he was just there on top of her with a piercing strike, but the vixen's body had already responded with shocking speed that even I couldn't track.

"Do not, underestimate, me!" She spat the words out, blocking and dodging each strike until the rabbit finally caught her knee up in a sweep, a similar technique I favored. Rachel hit the ground as the rabbit pushed the tip of his rapier at her chest for the point, but the fox seemed unwilling to accept as she fell fully to her back to avoid the touch, then swung her booted foot to knock the blade away as she righted herself, holding my sword in both her hands as she panted out.

"You are feisty! I can see why he likes you!" Toroah showed a wide grin as he pulled back a few paces, lowering his stance once more.

Rachel flicked the sword downward, then jumped upon the rabbit with a clash of silver, both holding their blades against one another as she stared right into the rabbit's eyes. "Do you think I do not smell him upon you?!" She hissed the words as the blades ground, both bearing strength against one another.

"I am no threat to you, Rachel, my sister. Rest assured, I will in no way hinder the two of you." Toroah cooed the words back in a sing-song voice that seemed to just make the vixen all the more resolved.

I frowned at the exchange, rubbing the back of my head as I realized what was going on. Ezekiel patted my back in sympathy. "And now you see why I don't want a relationship," He chuckled the words as he rubbed my back.

The two of them hopped back and Rachel cocked a brow up at Toroah's words. "Are you sure of that?"

"You've my word, of course, I'd not hinder the two of you, even if I had to withdraw from the stage to allow it to run the intended course." The rabbit tilted his head, rolling the rapier in his grip a few times.

"I am not a jealous female, so long as he is happy and you are not plotting, I am satisfied." She growled the words and sheathed the blade. "I yield."

Toroah showed her a grin and slid the rapier smoothly back into his own scabbard. "We'll call it a draw then."

The vixen offered a frown, then a salute. "High Commander, I apologize for my myriad of outbursts during our sparring."

"Emotions will run high in combat, my sister, even during training. I hold no ill will and my door is always open if you wish to discuss the matter further. We will of course do so without blades drawn, as I prefer my office to remain intact."

She smiled upon the rabbit, then walked over to me, wagging her tail slowly as she unclipped my scabbard from her hip. Ezekiel patted my back and grinned. "I'm getting out of here, I'll talk to you tomorrow, brother."

I nodded at the lion as he quickly disengaged, then I watched Toroah give me a wink before simply stepping back into a gate, the view of his office showing before it snapped closed, leaving me alone with her.

Rachel glanced around, acknowledging we had been left to ourselves, then gave me a small grin. "Thanks for letting me use your sword, I hope I didn't disappoint you."

"Never, never in a thousand years would you disappoint me, Rachel," I spoke out firmly as I looked into her eyes, then clenched my teeth as I rubbed the back of my head. "Uh... how long did you know about-"

"I could smell him upon you this morning, Ryder. I was not sure of whose scent it was, but once we began sparring and the sweating began, his scent struck me heavily, I was certain at that point."

I frowned and shook my head, "I- I hope this doesn't make you think less of me."

Rachel met my eyes and gave a shrug. "Who am I to dictate what you do and whom you do it with, Ryder?"

"You are... someone very important to me, that's who." I moved to grip her hand over my own scabbard, staring hard into her eyes. "Rachel, you mean the world to me, you have for years. I'd do anything to see you smile."

The vixen blushed and glanced away, a smile playing at her lips. "You are too kind, a horndog, but too kind."

"H-Hey... cut me some slack, Toroah is the first I've had in years, it's not like I'm strutting around the citadel claiming mates at every turn." I gave her a grin and gently brushed her fingers with my own.

"One does not need to constantly lay with others to be a deviant, it is very much the thought that counts, Ryder." She pulled away from me, taking my sword with her as she poked her nose up. "I've seen the way you look upon me at times, like a wild dog starved and hungry."

She was a seer and there was no denying it, so I simply shrugged. "Of course, you're stunning, I'd say you're like an angel, but that's a bit on the mark, wouldn't you say?"

Rachel grinned at my words, cutting her eyes back to the folded wings on her back, then back to my own eyes. "Perhaps, but it makes me happy to hear all the same."

We stood there for a few moments just staring at one another before she clutched my sword closer to her breasts. I'd like to say it was a sexy-looking thing, but the leather tunic didn't give much show in her chest. Still, I found it adorable, as if she were hugging a beloved possession. "May I keep this a little longer?"

I grinned and felt my cheeks darken at the implication of her words, putting a hand on my hip. "Of course, but I'll need it for my training tomorrow, you know."

Rachel looked like she was contemplating something, then turned from me, lifting her tail, ears, and nose in a haughty display. "That is fine, you may come to my quarters to collect it this evening."

I choked back a bark at her words, clearly understanding the offer she was making. The vixen glanced over her shoulder at me with a soft smile. "I will have some dinner prepared, so arrive with an appetite."

"A-Alright Rachel, I can't wait." I stammered the words out, winning an amused giggle from her at how nervous I already sounded, then the fox trotted off with my sword in hand. Her luscious brown tail rolled with the sway of her hips as she left me alone on the training field, unarmed and lost in my thoughts of the night to come.

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? It doesn't have to be financial either, just share my stuff and get my name out there. Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, anything. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!