Blood & Carrots - Celestial Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-Yeah? What's that?" I huffed out, the nervousness in my voice plainly evident now as she raised up on her toes to meet my eyes more directly.

She moved in and brushed her lips along my throat, dragging her tongue up my flesh to feel the pulse, noting my pounding heart as her hands pushed to my chest. "I will lose myself when I start to drink of you, my angel-fox, how much I do is up to you."

Lorelai's blood-red eyes looked upon me as I stared back, her teeth looking razor-sharp as she spoke, "It's been over a century for me, I will keep it in check if that is your desire, but if you wish to open that door... I expect you to keep up. Either way, I'll have that drink you offered me."

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? It doesn't have to be financial either, just share my stuff and get my name out there. Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, anything. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!