Blood & Carrots - Celestial Ep. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now see here you obstinate, rabbit!" I huffed out and gave her a glare, then grunted out as she sauntered up and pushed right into my arms, her mouth to my own once more. The damn bunny had my number because my reservation just melted at her touch, our tongues rolling once more as I felt her hands start to roam my body, my own returning the gesture.

"I've changed my mind, I'll be fine! Let's go to the guest's chambers!" Alice huffed the words against my lips as I felt her grab me and pull me along. I gave out a fussy bleat as she tugged me by my wrist, my heart pounding. I wanted to be furious but it just felt so good when she did this, so right.

She pulled me into the chamber I usually stayed at when speaking to Ryder and we proceeded to make heated love for a few hours. I didn't realize how intense our love was until we were in the throes of it, the affirmation of how close we had come to losing one another and the relief of being together once more. Her powers rushed into me and mine into her, both of us growing stronger from it as we always did, but we didn't care, it was all about our moment.

The sun had risen by the time we were finished, so we were more or less stuck at the circle for the day. She snuggled up to me, sighing happily, her naked body against my own, both of us spent and satisfied. My fingers tangled into her blonde locks, feeling her cling and nuzzle at my cheek. "I love you, Lorelai... love you so so much..."

"And I you, Alice... Gods above and below do I love you... " I kept her held tight, never wanting this moment to end, but I felt guilt settle in on me, of course, I would. The magi circle is where I went to speak with Ryder, yet here I was, in my room with her in my arms, my fox still trapped in purgatory.

We drifted to sleep not long after, but that was just the start of our day of course. As soon as I was asleep, she was there in my dreamspace with me. However, something was different this time.

"Lorelai, this whole thing with Sarnai... I have a confession I wish to make to you." The rabbit sighed the words as she sat on the edge of my bed, of course, it wasn't my physical bed, but nonetheless, she sat there kicking her feet in her nightgown.

"A confession?" I tilted my head curiously sitting down next to her.

She frowned and looked away with a hiss as she clenched her teeth. "I'm still new to this, when I try things, I don't always mean to do what I do, it's like when I found out about Sarnai liking you so much. I didn't want to dig that up, it just happened, you know?"

"Yes, I get that. What of it though? Did you see something else inside her that troubled you?" I stood and faced her, hand on my hip as my head tilted.

She met my eyes and I knew right away it had nothing to do with Sarnai. Her blue eyes darted away as she cleared her throat. "Erm... well, seeing as how I was going to be delving into her psyche soon, I uh thought... well, maybe I could practice right now...ha ha..." She rubbed the back of her head, then clenched her teeth as she saw me stiffen at the words.

"A-Ah... I see... and without asking me first?"

"L-look! I didn't even mean to do it, okay?! I just thought about it and then bam! I was doing it! I didn't try and I planned to ask, okay?!" She huffed the words out, her words coming frantic, I could hear the panic in her voice.

I was of course angry, who wouldn't be when someone tore into your very soul to unearth things you'd locked away, but the look in her eyes, the panic in her voice. No, she didn't do this on purpose, I told myself to stay calm, this was my rabbit, someone I loved very dearly. I took a composing breath, then offered her a gentle nod. "It's... okay, Alice. I understand you didn't mean to..."

She had tears in her eyes now and frowned, sniffling a little as she looked upon me as a child would that thought they had gotten into trouble. "You mean it? You promise you're not going to be mad at me?"

"It's okay, I love you... I know you didn't mean to, and I promise, I won't be mad." I moved to her, resting my hands on her shoulders, leaning down to meet her eye to eye. "I promise... now... what did you see?"

I saw her close her eyes, composing herself before she opened them, a single word coming from her lips. "Ryder."

My mouth gapped slightly and hung there open for a moment before I clenched it closed. I'm sure she heard the gulp in my throat and even though we were in my mind, my throat felt dry as I spoke out, "What... of him?"

"Glimpses, you and him together. Your anguish, your fury at what has become of him. It was only a blink of an eye, just a flash of emotion before I panicked and shut it all away, realizing I had opened a door I was never meant to see, please understand that Lorelai!"

Her voice sounded panicked again and I gave her a few nods, pushing a palm to her cheek, then pressing my forehead to her own. "It's okay my bunny... I- I understand and you're not at fault. I did plan to explain all this in time, but after things were stable, after we could do away with worrying over Sarnai."

She nodded and frowned. "I felt your anguish, so hard... it made me cry. You have endured it for so long... it's not resolved is it?"

I took a deep breath and shook my head. "Alice... I'm doing what I can for him, you, and Sarnai. You have no idea, but I will explain everything soon, I swear it. Let us focus on Sarnai for now, she is the immediate concern and I do not need your soul conflicted in multiple ways when you need to focus."

"I... understand." She gave me a nod as we held one another.

"I promise, once things with her are squared away and we know her and Elias are okay. I'll sit down with you, I'll sit down with all three of you and I'll tell you everything. Just give me a little more time, okay?"

"Of course, my love." She hugged into me and we shared a quick kiss before she drifted a hand up to tease one of my horns. "Does Toroah know?"

"Oh he does, trust me he does." I nodded a few times.

Alice was of course a sex demon first and foremost. Her eyes widened at the realization, then she showed me a smug grin. "Oh ho... how interesting... If he's hot, I wouldn't mind diving into that pile of the three of you sometime myself."

"Alice! Must you!?" I huffed out and gave her a fussy glare, my cheeks already warming.

"I'm a succubus, give me a break, loooove..." She cooed the words as she pulled closer, pressing her lips to my own. I grunted as her kiss deepened and before I knew it, our tongues were rolling once more. The rabbit sure had a way with distracting me. One thing lead to another, and we were at it again in our dreams, leading to a very busy day as well.

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? It doesn't have to be financial either, just share my stuff and get my name out there. Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, anything. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!