Blood & Carrots - Memoirs Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heh... sorry about that, Jennifer. You want a sip?" She offered her own wrist with a grin.

"Just for you to want to pick a fight afterward? I think I'll stay hungry. I'm not really in a fighting mood. You can rematch with me some other time if that point is going to weigh on you."

"Oh, it will! I hate getting bested, but I'm impressed too! You're just a vampire right? I mean... uh... that sounds kind of mean, but I mean compared to the stuff Alice does to the others, ya know?" She rubbed the back of her head, trying to not come off as too rude.

I sighed and nodded. "No I get it, but my brother is the diplomat between us, I'm the muscle as it were. Training isn't just my job, it's my hobby too, Charlotte. That's what I do, I train, I fight, and prepare for the nights my family needs me."

"How noble, so you like fighting huh?" She showed me a childish grin.

"Are you trying to segue back into another sparring match?" My arms folded again as I glared at the wolf that loomed over me.

"Sorry, I just... I'm the same way really. I train every day, next to flying, my sword in hand is when I feel most at peace." Charlotte hummed and scratched her cheek. "That or when I'm with Ryder or Alicia."

"Alicia? Do you mean Alice?" I of course had heard the tales even if I wasn't present for every telling.

"Heh... yeah, Alice. Old habits I guess." Charlotte shrugged.

"All three Paladin's rolling around in the sheets together, I bet that's a bit of a mess!" I gave a laugh as the wolf offered me a grin.

"It's a lot of fun to be sure! Have you ever had multiple partners at once, Jennifer?" The wolf asked me curiously.

"No. Ryder is only the second male I've ever had," I answered pointedly.

"Hey uh... your other lover, it's your uhm..." She trailed off and rubbed her shoulder.

"My brother, yes. We've been like that since we were mundane, and the fascination of trying to rationalize it to others has long since faded."

"No, I was just making conversation. I can see the appeal I think." Charlotte gave me a shrug.

"Oh do you now?" I cocked a brow at her words.

"Well, sure! I mean who would know you better? I've met so many twins in my existence and most of them are very close." The angel gave me a reassuring nod.

"Yeah? Well, thanks for not going into a lecture or something. I know you angels are good at that." I snorted and eased my stance.

"Heh... I like you, you're strong and cute. Wanna have a go with me and Ryder together sometime?" Charlotte just barked the offer out as my ears and tail perked, feeling my cheeks darken.

"Whu- Y-You hardly even know me, wolf! Look, just because I helped haul your tail out of purgatory doesn't mean it was for seedy intentions! I still had to shore up every ounce of my courage to even talk to that dumb fox!" I felt heat creeping into my voice as my heart pounded faster in my chest.

"Yeah? But I love it when someone can keep up with me in a fight, and we already have Ryder in common. So why not?" She offered me a haughty smirk.

"Tch...That is hardly correlated to having sex, Charlotte." I grumbled at her and wondered why my heart was pounding, was this what Lorelai talked about?

The white wolf gave me a smirk as if she knew she'd already planted the seed. "Is that right? Sex isn't so complicated, do you not like girls, Jennifer?"

"I don't fucking know! I deeply love Sarnai and Lorelai, I would die for them! That doesn't mean I want to fuck them though, it's never even crossed my-" I shoved my hand to my mouth, my brain whirling with thoughts of what Lorelai sounded like with Ryder, and the times I'd heard Sarnai with Elias.

"You look like you're thinking about it now though!" She barked at me with an amused grin.

"Shut up. You're starting to piss me off, wolf!" I snarled and thrust a finger at her, my eyes red.

Her huge wings spread as she crooked a finger, her own teeth showing and her eyes golden. "You wanna do something about it, little mousey? I'll even channel the healing so I don't burn y-"

"Charlotte, stop goading our guest into conflict with you." A smooth rich voice called out as I eased my stance, seeing Toroah just step forth with that same lazy smile he always sported, the gate closing behind him. My eyes widened as I perceived him, I mean to say, actually paid attention to him as more than just some dumb angel. He was really pretty now that I thought about it, just as handsome and lovely to behold as Elias was.

Elias? When did I pine for my former lord? I shoved a hand to my head, snarling at myself as if to push the irritating thoughts away. Totoah grumbled at Charlotte as he shook his head. "Sister, can you go so I can explain things to her?"

"Trying to take my new mouse already, Tor?" The wolf offered a smug grin at me.

"That's it, fuck the confusion in my head, I'm going to kick your ass for that one," I growled and snapped my teeth together, drawing my swords, the wolf barking excitedly as her rapier came forth.

"Ladies, please, can we not?" Toroah stepped between us as I glared up at him, the large wolf offering a savage snarl at his intervention.

"Tor! Don't act like you're higher rank than me!" Charlotte barked out.

"It was a request not an order, Char!" Toroah scoffed back with his own glare.

"You two about to have a lovers quarrel or something?" I grumbled as I slid the shortswords back into their sheathes. Both the rabbit and wolf flinched at my words as I cocked a brow. "What? I hit a nerve or something?"

"We're exes, have been for a while now," Charlotte grumbled out in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Really? The way Toroah's eyes softened and how your tail wagged as he appeared, I'd have thought otherwise." I drolled out with a lazy look in my gaze. I'd heard the stories, and I knew exactly what they were, but you don't survive for six centuries without having a good skill at subterfuge, especially when you tend to always be the smallest thing around.

Both the angels frowned at one another, their eyes averted as I snorted and walked right between the two of them. "Hmph... my deal with Ryder aside, maybe you should deal with the irons you already have in the fire, before you start chasing my tail, Charlotte. I'm no succubus like Alice, but even I can see you two have some unresolved issues." I cast my eyes up to the wolf, then over to the rabbit before stalking off.

Toroah called out a moment later, "Ah... don't you want me to explain what's going on with how you're feeling, Jenn-"

"I'll go talk to Alice, she is part of my court after all, you two should sort your own selves out before you worry about what's going on in my headspace." I fired back as I looked over my shoulder but kept walking, leaving the two angels behind to make a beeline back to Ryder's chambers, I'd had enough playing cupid for the night.

—♥—

Alice pushed a hand to her chin as she leaned against the small rail of the yacht. "You had an eventful night, didn't you, Jennifer?"

The mouse sighed and gripped the railing next to her, looking out over the dark waters, having recalled the tale to all of us as part of the nightly storytelling, at Ryder's encouragement. Toroah and Charlotte weren't present of course.

"Alice, I do think you should take Jennifer aside and explain things. You would know better than any of us what to help her expect going forward." I lifted a finger as I gave the rabbit a hard look. "And I do mean, explain things in earnest, don't just pounce my mouse and work things out as you have a tendency to do!"

She offered a bright grin and ran her fingertips through her hair. "My love, you think I can't control myself around such a cute mouse?" Alice shifted her eyes to Jennifers, the red coming into them as she cooed out, "A rather cute mouse I've always thought was fetching, her and her brother both..." Her gaze shot over to the other mouse, looking equally hungry.

Jeremy coughed out at that and awkwardly rubbed the back of his head. "Uh... T-thanks Alice, didn't know you saw us as-"

"Ngh... How about I explain things with both of you, never been with twins before." The rabbit cooed out as she gripped Jennifer's hand, then grabbed Jeremy's both the mice springing their tails up.

"Gods damn it, Alice!" I snarled out.

"It's okay, Lorelai! Isn't that right, my mice," Alice cooed out in a dreamy voice.

"Of course, it is, Mistress!" They both responded in unison, clutching her hand with their own, looking drunk and grinning.

"Alice... Knock that off, now." Sarnai growled at her, a look in her eyes like she didn't appreciate the symbolism behind this gesture.

"Well, once you've been soul bound to a succubus, some habits die hard." Alice showed her sharp teeth and both mice gave a little shudder as they seemed to snap out of the compulsion but kept clutching to her hands. Alice offered them both a smile, "Sorry about that, my brother and sister."

Jennifer hesitated before clearing her throat, "Woah... that was intense..."

"It felt like we were talking for a while, how long has it been?" Jeremy asked.

"Just a couple of seconds, long enough for me to get scolded," Alice cooed out again, still happily holding their hands in her own.

"Ah, playing dream therapist again, Alice?" Val finally called out, giving a nod. "I thought that's what you were doing." He looked to Sarnai and then to Lorelai. "She wasn't dominating them, they were just on autopilot as it were, so when she spoke to them, they responded in reality like that, as that was the imprint left on them from past... events."

"That's right, we talked about things, Jeremy and Jennifer are clearly aware of how things are gonna go moving forward." Alice grinned at Jeremy and puffed out hotly, "Sister's gonna get more active, hope you're ready... but once I'm finished with the two of you, you'll be just as eager, my mouse."

Both the twins gave shy smiles, their wiry tails flicking about, wagging as dogs would. I gave a groan and rolled my eyes. "Just when I thought this damn family couldn't get any more debaucherous..."

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, or anything else. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!