Blood & Magic Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah that's right, yer own little foster childe." she chuckled and stepped closer. Kirstin didn't know what to do, freezing in place as De La Croix stared her down, "How has that been going?"

Melissa shrugged, "Well we're on day two and she's still walking. I'd say that's a good sign considering I've never sired someone."

Kirstin thought about the fight with the hunter but decided she would only speak when asked.

"Indeed, and what does her clan have to do with me?" Elizabeth kept her eyes on Kirstin, up close, they were green, missing a bright vibrance that Kirstin recalled seeing in the eyes of living people.

"I suspect she is of your family and am here to request a boon."

Elizabeth looked to Melissa and back to Kirstin, "Why Priscus Watkins, this is new, you, asking for something. I'm flattered, but what makes you think she's part of my family?"

Instead of replying, Melissa stared at Kirstin and then pivoted her head to Elizabeth, "Well Kirstin, explain to Priscus De La Croix what you've...felt while feeding."

Kirstin's jaw dropped, she shook her head as she covered her mouth. Melissa's voice rang inside her head Don't embarrass me in front of her, now tell her what you felt! "I...I...felt...an urge." her hands clasped over her front as her eyes dropped to the ground.

"An urge?" Elizabeth stepped closer, "What kind of urge childe?"

Kirstin's toes turned inward, her grip around her hands tightened, her voice became a whisper, "s-sexual urge."

Elizabeth scoffed, "That's it?" she turned to Melissa, "Her loins get stirred and that's yer sign she's of my family?"

Melissa rolled her eyes, "Please, I'm a psychologist I have more data than that. Her sire was someone who managed to capture and mesmerize dozens of mortals to engage in an orgy and it wasn't just an urge." She dipped her head towards Kirstin, "Not only did she draw the attention of everyone at club Necto dry humping a mortal while she fed, she tore the clothes off of my thrall once we got home and then this morning, I found her lying on her bed, skirt hiked up with a pillow between her legs."

When Elizabeth turned to look at Kirstin, she had hidden her face behind her hands, she wanted to run away, the way in which her exploits were reported had her feeling like she was being scolded by her parents. "Quite the busy one are ye?" Eliabeth said, "Such passion does seem to fit with my family. So what does that have to do with me?"

"I can teach her to hunt, I can teach her to control her beast, and I can teach her to obey the laws. But I cannot teach her how to be a Succubi. Prince Hall has tasked me to prepare her for Court, and I am confident I can do that. But if she is to prove herself of use to the domain, there are some areas I cannot help her."

Elizabeth folded her arms and tapped her index finger over her bicep. "Can't say I expected an Acolyte to care so much about a clanless childe."

Kirstin didn't know why Melissa smiled, but she found it comforting, "The way in which our paths crossed." Melissa said, "I can't ignore signs the Dark Mother offers."

Elizabeth's grin unsettled Kirstin, she took one step back. Elizabeth didn't seem to mind, "So what's in it for me?"

"You know my families' skill, is that one you possess?"

"Can't say that I have." she answered Melissa but kept looking at Kirstin. "I could certainly use the power to hide myself from others."

"Eh...that could take some time." Melissa spoke in a long drawn out sentence, "I was thinking I could show you the basics, really once that is learned developing that power becomes straight forward.

"That might be the case if we were tradin a discipline for a discipline, but yer askin me to teach this one how to be a Succubi also. That makes me part of the deal a bit more complex, especially since I don't know how well-behaved she is."

Melissa closed her eyes, curling her lip as she rolled her shoulders back, an alternative to taking a sigh of breath. "Why don't we treat this as a downpayment? I'll repay you for however much time you commit to her?"

Kirstin couldn't tell if she was shrinking or if Elizabeth appeared to grow taller once she learned closer to stare. Elizabeth's snicker didn't help. "Sounds like we're discussing tuition. But, it's flexible and I like flexible. Can ye hunt?"

"Um...yes?" Kirstin said as she looked at Melissa. It was technically true, although Melissa did have to interrupt.

"Ye need Priscus Watkins to verify?"

"I did coach her from afar her first time." she shrugged, "Her only time."

Elizabeth's eyebrows lifted, "Her only time? Goodness Childe ye must be starvin." she walked towards the riverwalk and looked down both directions. Kirstin looked to Melissa who remained calm as she watched Elizabeth. She touched Kirstin's back and guided her toward the path. "We're gonna have ye do a little test. You prove to me ye can hunt on yer own without violatin the Masquerade, and I'll agree to Priscus Watkins' terms."

Kirstin held her hands up and a nervous smile spread across her face, "Wait, what if we're wrong? What if I'm not part of your family?"

"That's a good question deary. It would probably put you and Priscus Watkins in a lot of trouble. But then, being undead often comes with many risks." she nodded to Melissa and leaned close to whisper to Kirstin, "But if what both of ye say are true and ye do experience that uncontrollable passion...then I might be yer best mentor." she grabbed Kirstin's shoulders and guided her toward the river walk. "Go on now, show me what ye got."

With a stiff body, hands close to her sides, Kirstin headed toward the River Walk. She had only her previous night's experience as a reference and the tranquil sound of the river was a far different mood from the loud, pulsing music at Club Necto. She wanted to turn back and look at Melissa, for once wishing she could speak into Kirstin's mind. The continued silence told Kirstin that she knew it was her test alone.

Kirstin relied on her years of training to observe crowds for suspicious people, adjusting to look for anyone who she could approach without drawing attention. She counted a half dozen people nearby. A man and a woman with slightly greyed hair walked together hand in hand, a man in tight running pants and a longsleeve jacket passed them by. She saw one lone person coming from the park and upon closer look saw that it was a police officer. Kirstin waited by a tree, counting the seconds as she waited for him to pass her by. While she waited, she noticed a lone, bright white shape standing near the rails of the pier.

Leaning closer, Kirstin could better make out the curvy figure leaning against the rale. She wore a tight fitting strapless dress that accentuated her hourglass shape. Her long, black hair was straightened, flowing against the breeze. When she turned to look down the west side of the pier, Kirstin could make out the long shape of her nose and fullness of her lips. Kirstin checked left, and right and saw now indication of anyone else paying her a visit.

Kirstin waited until the cop was out of sight, and slowly made her way towards the woman, running through ice breakers in her head. At first she wondered how she could engage this person having had no experience picking up women when she was alive. That was when she remembered something Melissa reminded her, Kirstin was undead. The belief that she couldn't pick up women was that she used to be unable to pick up women. It was also apparent that she may be of a bloodline of vampires where seduction was their defining trait. As she got closer, Kirstin focused in on the wide, pear-shape of the woman's backside and her desire to meet overpowered any fear she had of saying the "wrong thing."

The sound of Kirstin's footsteps over the concrete drew her attention. She estimated the woman to be in her mid 20s. Her skin was a dark tanned brown color, her eyes touched up with a dark eyeliner. Around her shoulder was a white purse with a diamond clasp. She eyed Kirstin and smiled before turning back to look at the water.

"Hey..." Kirstin held her hand up. She froze when the woman looked back and then she said, "Uh got a light?" she gripped her hand into a fist, worried what she would do if the woman did. She was relieved when she shook her head.

"Sorryyyyyy" she let the last vowel draw out. She spoke in a raspy voice, sounding as if she were sick but the ethreal tone gave it a sensual quality. She smiled and leaned back into the railing.

Kirstin stood to her left and rested her arms on the rail, "That's okay, I should really start quitting." She forced herself to keep her gaze on the woman, "I like your dress."

"Thank youuuu." she smiled.

Kirstin watched her fidget, the way she pivoted left and right, a light flush to her face. Kirstin knew she couldn't wait on this mortal to act, "Going someplace fun?"

The woman's smile faded and she rolled her eyes, "I wish. I'm here for a Tinder date."

Kirstin laughed, "I thought dating was supposed to be fun."

"I thought so too. But the guy I'm meeting is really pushy. We've only talked for a day and I said yes to going out for drinks. All day, he keeps asking me if I want to come over to his place after."

Kirstin's face scrunched up, a genuine reaction. "Oof, sorry. I think you're in for a long night."

The woman rested her head on the rail, "I knoooooow. Ugh, I wanted to cancel but I feel bad. I was trying to think of an excuse all day but couldn't think of one."

"Why would you feel bad? It's not like you're marrying him." Kirstin shifted her weight into the rail.

The woman smiled and turned to her, "Have you ever been on Tinder? It's not that easy. If you don't respond in five minutes a guy freaks out."

Kirstin stuck her tongue out, "Yikes. I'm happy to say I'm not on Tinder. Even if I was, I wouldn't be talking to guys."

It took the woman a moment to register and then she said, "Oh" mirroring Kirstin's smile. "Yeah that would be easier."

"Well, I wouldn't say that." Kirstin winked. She allowed a beat of silence before saying, "I'm...Mel." she extended her hand before thinking that doing so might be awkward.

The woman extended hers and gave it a gentle squeeze, "Carmen." she gasped and looked at Kirstin's hand, "Your hand is like ice. Are you okay?"

Kirstin forced a smile and slipped her hand in her pocket, "I'm always cold, probably not great that I'm in Michigan.'

"Probably not." Carmen said, her brow furrowed as she looked at Kirstin before looking out at the water, "So do you do you regularly date women?"

"I don't know about it regularly, but I only date them."

"What's that like?" Carmen asked, resting her head on her hand as she leaned on the rail.

Kirstin looked out on the water and thought of the women in her life, "Interesting, not at all what I expected but definitely not boring."

"I sometimes wonder if I'd like dating women instead."

"Oh?"

"Yeah." Carmen smiled and hid behind her hair, "All of my best friends are women and I just have fun with them more. With guys I always feel anxious, it's hard to tell if they want to get to know me or if they just want sex."

"Sounds like this guy wants that."

Carmen frowned, "Yeah I think you're right. I just wish I didn't say yes because I think i'm going to waste my evening."

Kirstin looked away for a moment, the line she wanted to deliver sinking in. It was more direct than she typically was, but that was before she died. She was new, she was a Succubi. "It doesn't have to be wasted."

"What do you mean?"

Kirstin smiled, waiting for Carmen to look into her eyes, "Well you said you've wondered if you'd like to date women. Maybe you can find out before your date."

Carmen stared at Kirstin and giggled, "What, like now?"

"Yeah, but short. Like a speed date. We've already gotten to know each other, we introduced ourselves and we've shared some personal things."

"What things?"

"We both like women." she grinned as she watched Carmen blush, and winked when she made eye contact again.

"Y-you do look cute." she said slowly.

"Oh yeah? Would you swipe right on me?"

Carmen nodded. Kirstin inched closer, "When is your date?"

"in like ten minutes. He's meeting me here."

"Well then" Kirstin circled behind Carmen, blocking her against the rail, "We should probably end ours. Do you want to end the night with a hug or a kiss?"

By now, Carmen's face looked bright pink. Kirstin felt adrenaline rush through her body, her fingers curled wanting to pin Carmen against the rail but she resisted. "I...don't...know?"

"Which of them sounds nicer?" Kirstin leaned close, inches from Carmen's ear as she whispered.

"I...Um..." Carmen backed into the rail, eyes closed as she puckered her lips.when she looked at Kirstin again, she caught a glare of light in her eye, as if a flashlight shined in her own eyes. Carmen lost focus, her shoulders relaxed, causing her purse to slide off them.She couldn't blink, all she could do was stare at the blonde stranger who seemed more charming and attractive than who she was about to see.

Cold lips pressed against her mouth snapped Carmen out of her transe. She backed against the railing, hands gripped tight as she felt Kirstin's tongue slide against hers. her words were muffled under her closed lips. then, the thin hairs on her arms rose. Kirstin's body pinned her against the railing, soon she felt Kirstin's hands around her waist. Carmen stood in a wider stance, for balance and to invite kirstin's left leg to press in between hers. Carmen pulled Kirstin close, and then she felt Kirstin break contact.

"Whoa." Carmen inhaled fresh air.

"Did you like that?" Kirstin leaned close, smile widening.

"Mhmm" C giggled, the tingling sensation she felt made her pulse rise.

"Goood." Kirstin kissed Carmen's neck and she felt sparks of pleasure lighting off Kirstin's mouth as it traveled down her neck and closer to her shoulder. She felt the hard edges of Kirstin's teeth before feeling her bite. "Hey ahhhhoohhh." Carmen closed her eyes, feeling her muscles pulse. she tilted her head back, inviting Kirstin to bite harder.. the pain, mixed with pleasure as Kirstin's hands slithered down her waist to grope her ass. She felt both rear cheeks get squeezed, sending a tremor up between her legs. She bit her lower lip once Kirstin bit harder, the hard surface of her kneecap pushing against Carmen's sex.

Carmen felt light in Kirstin's arms, she felt she could carry her with one arm. Yet, the harder she grinded against Kirstin, the more she wanted. She grabbed the hem of Carmen's skirt and pulled them up, hearing the sound of cloth tearing as her fingers brushed over the thin fabric of her white g-string so they could cup the plump curve of her ass. Losing balance, Carmen took a wider stance and straddled Kirstin's leg. Sharp nails pushed into the soft flesh of her backside, the bite making Carmen shudder as Kirstin's teeth sunk deeper into her skin.

"Don't stop, please don't stop" Carmen whispered in a soft, high-pitched voice. her temples throbbed and tears formed in the corner of her eye. She felt Kirstin's mouth off her neck and before she could protest, felt her tongue glide along the surface. Carmen groaned as she grabbed the rails behind her, collapsing her weight into them as her legs gave out., "Fuck...."

"Mmm not quite. but close." Kirstin wiped her mouth, eyes fluttering as she tasted the last of Carmen's blood. the pain in her stomach faded and every discomfort in her muscles eased. The sounds of the river became clearer.

"Can- we...continue?' Carmen touched Kirstin's cheek. She giggled, "You're so warm now."

"Heh that's because you're quite the hottie" Kirstin's eyes wandered, she could see Carmen's hungry eyes looking up at her, eyeliner running down her face. Her mouth hung open, inviting her for more and kirstin wanted nothing more than to leave. She looked down the pier and saw her savior, a man in his late 20s wearing white pants and a blue longsleeve button up. In his hand was a single rose. "Looks like your date is here."

"Fuck him I-oh!" Carmen released Kirstin when she saw her Tinder Date arrive. Both sides of his head were shaved, leaving the top of his hair combed over. He saw the blonde woman step away while his date hovered closer with hungry eyes.

"What the hell?" he pointed to Kirstin. "What the fuck is this?"

"Um...hi," Carmen pushed her hair back over her ear, shrugging her shoulders and turning away. "I was just waiting and then Mel showed up and asked for a light."

"And then what?" her date threw the rose down, "You two started making out? Is this some fucked up joke?" he walked closer as the two women backed away and then the wind behind Carmen picked up. A sharp gust blew up Carmen's legs, pushing the back of her torn dress apart. She felt the draft against the small of her back, feeling the air touch her uncovered backside

Carmen squealed, using her hands to cover her behind. when she felt her warm hands over her bare cheeks, she turned around, "My dress!"

"Guess I got carried away." Kirstin laughed nervously as she slowly backed away.

Carmen's date didn't seem offended, he was too busy admiring the front of Carmen's white underwear, a small triangular shape of cloth that appeared translucent under the moonlight. He also noticed her inner thighs were shining, coated with something fresh that didn't appear to be sweat.

The wind blew between Carmen's legs and she felt the wet, cold sensation against her womanhood. she looked down and screamed, grabbing her purse and holding it over her crotch. "Oh my...." she muttered as she backed away. As clarity started to come, she expected her date to laugh at her, to make a vulgar comment about how she lost control.

Instead, Carmen watched him stare at her before letting out a loud groan. "Fuck!" he doubbled forward, his legs bent inward as he looked down and noticed he too had lost control. Carmen gasped staring at the bulge in his pants over his right thigh, with his own evidence of excitement. Her hand covered her open mouth while he turned around to cover his shame.

While both mortals remained mortified at their inability to contain their excitement, Kirstin continued to walk backwards, softly lifting each foot so as not to make noise. Carmen and her date paid no attention to her as they both ran away from each other. Carmen waddled as she used one hand to hold her purse over her groin while the other tried to hold the back of her dress together. Her date also moved in a crabwalk motion as he kept both hands over his groin, the swelled unsated ache of his excitement causing him to wince with each step.

Kirstin jogged back to the bench where Melissa and Elizabeth both sat. Kirstin lowered her head at the sight of Melissa holding one hand over her face as she shook her head. Elizabeth kept her arms folded as she raised an eyebrow at Kirstin in amusement. "Well Ms. Delaney, I think we might be cousins after all."

"Is it so hard for you to feed on someone without tearing their clothes off?" Melissa asked.

Kirstin shrugged and asked, "Do I pass?"

Elizabeth stood up, "I'm not sure if ye passed. But ye have convinced me that we have a lot of work to do. Can't have ye wandrin in the domain undressin mortals left and right."

"Be careful, she has a tendency to lose her clothes as well." Melissa added. "Thank you Priscus. Let me know when you would like to meet to begin our own lesson."

"I'll be sure of that Priscus.' Elizabeth extended her hand and shook Melissa's. Kirstin watched their hands squeeze each other.

Elizabeth released Melissa's hand and pulled out her phone. "Give me yer number Ms. Delaney. We start work tomorrow."

12