All Comments on 'Blood is Thicker than Water'

by Educated_BBC

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HawkEye1969HawkEye19695 months ago

I hope you have another chapter in the works. 5*.

cursrahcursrah5 months ago

more of this story please

JxxxTolkienJxxxTolkien5 months ago

Definitely need a Chapter 2. Hopefully soon. Fun sensuous story. Love the build up.

cageysea9725cageysea97255 months ago

I think by educated, you mean in something other than academia, or you don't know what educated means.

Judging from what little I could stand to read of this submission, I would guess you didn't ever do very well at writing while being educated.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan5 months ago

There was a point where I was reading and thinking to myself that you really had no concept about time lines. It was right after "We all shared a small bed until I was 17." In the following paragraph, you managed to put your ducks in a row, but it's still a long stretch for me to buy into it.

I usually don't like mother/son incest stories, but with the way that you blended Lucy into this one I could be interested in reading the next part should you bother to write one. I'm hoping that you will bring the main character's relationship with Lucy forward towards a husband/wife stance and let Mommy step back and be his side piece. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm only allowed to give you five stars, what a pity. This story rates more than that. You masterfully detailed all the action, I felt that I was right there with them, an observer rather than a reader. This story screams out for a chapter two though. I'll be watching for it.

OI8U2OI8U25 months ago

Gave you a 4 because you didn't talk about Beth or Lucy's bodies at all.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked the story but at the start his mother said she wanted to invite him for Christmas but it said she was living with a friend and then he invited them to spend Christmas with him. And the next thing they get drunk and they give him a BJ with nothing said about why they and nothing why they suddenly have the hots for him? And there's no intercourse where the incest? You need to continue and see what happens!!!!!!!!!!! Just a 4 no sex!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diecast1Diecast1about 9 hours ago

Like the story. AAAA++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous