Blood Oath Ch. 02

Story Info
I was in the middle of something.
2.2k words
4.27
2.5k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: If this story DO NOT FIT YOUR STYLE OF FICTIONAL WRITING. There are other stories out there you may like. If the grammatical errors are too much, stop reading and do something else. It would be best if you did not burn your brain cells.

(Shout out to Kenji for editing)

Tabitha was naked and waiting for Gideon to get undressed and acknowledge her. The rug of their bedroom felt like plushy camomile-like flowers, velvety under her knees, as she held her hands clasped behind her head.

"My love, you are late," she cooed.

"Unfortunately, my dear, I was getting ready for my inauguration." Gideon smiled at her. Tabitha was beautiful, with lynx-like, green eyes, freckles, and long, chestnut-colored hair. Her pastel eye makeup brought out the color of her beautiful eyes.

"That is not an excuse, If I was your mate, you would have dropped everything for me," Tabitha said, huffing, looking up with her enormous green eyes.

"You are my love, my mate died over 300 years ago. I told you that vampires are only allowed one mate."

"Gideon, I am only 300."

"The Blood Goddess, Enyo, blessed me with you when I was lost," Gideon spoke, holding her hand and pulling her to her feet.

"I can say the same for you," Tabitha spoke softly. Her tiny fingers traced the faded white scar across his chest. "I would never hurt you, the way she did," Tabitha spat out; all her fangs showing. "If I ever saw that bitch! I would kill her for harming you."

"You would never have to worry about her, she died, and I was blessed with a beautiful human girl."

"Oh please, Gideon. Stop saying that to me. I was a weak, human girl," Tabitha said, sadly. Her most tender memory when she was human was long gone. The only life she wanted, was the life she had now. She was seen as a rare and desirable acquisition: a genuine decadent, a temptress who sent male pulses racing and created envy in women's hearts.

"Don't speak like that. That human girl is a beautiful queen now."

"I am a vampire; I stopped being a human a long time ago."

"Is that why you allow your cousin, Vladimir, to run wild in the west sector. Because you lost your humanity?" Gideon's beady-red eyes shone angrily.

"My love, he only does those things in your honor." Tabitha seemed scared when she spoke. She was suddenly beside him, dropping to her knees, and she took his hand and squeezed it.

"He is doing it for himself, and not me. He enjoys killing humans."

"My love, he is only killing the Rebels. Just like all the sector leaders."

"No, they have reported Rebel activities, with proof of them being Rebels."

"Your cousin has no proof of any Rebel activities. My spies report that the human crime and missing persons rates are higher."

"Spies? Gideon, what else do you have them reporting to you?" Tabitha sounded in disbelief that Gideon would spy on her cousin.

"I only did it to find out why his blood banks were low."

"So what have they said?"

"I have not received the reports."

"Speak with Vladimir tonight at the meeting. I know he will have a good explanation for it."

"Maybe, but the meeting is to discuss the district's competition. We will have dinner with the humans that will be competing."

"We aren't... Is that not more for Moe, and her elite guards?" Tabitha asked, confused.

"Yes, you are right, but I wanted to see the fighters. It's been a while since I could compete in the games," Gideon grumbled. "It's not like I am not allowed to go there."

"You are a king, and you do not have time for those things."

"Then what do I have time for?"

"None of this politics and my cousin's nonsense." She moved seductively as she laid on the carpet.

Gideon stripped from where the fireplace crouched him. Naked and exposed, completely at ease, he shifted his weight into a more comfortable and stable position, Gideon stepped in front of Tabitha. He was gloriously naked and just as aroused as Tabitha. Gideon's erection was obvious. Tabitha licked her lips in anticipation; she knew what would come next, as she felt her pussy get wetter. It had been too long since they last did this. She felt distanced from Gideon lately, but tonight, he was hers and only hers. Tabitha's mouth watered at the thought of tasting Gideon's cock.

Gideon's erection bobbed tantalizingly in front of Tabitha's face. She wasn't allowed to touch or taste, as Gideon had tangled his fingers in her hair and held her still; half an inch away from his cock, just out of her reach. An embarrassing whimper escaped Tabitha's throat, and she strained against his hold. Gideon forced Tabitha to look up at him. He didn't say a word, as he stared down at Tabitha, letting his gaze travel over Tabitha's naked body.

"Please..." the word came out in a moan.

Gideon relaxed his grip on Tabitha's hair slightly and pushed his cock forward, right into Tabitha's open mouth. It felt good, heavy, oversized, and tasted even better; Tabitha moaned in pleasure. Gideon kept pushing in, holding Tabitha's head still, making her gag and choke in the best possible way. Tabitha struggled to adjust. Then Gideon pulled back, allowing her to drag in a harsh breath. He was pushing himself back in, making her choke again.

Time lost all meaning after that; conscious thought fled Gideon's mind. Perhaps it was a few minutes, he couldn't tell. He found himself inside a room with four windowless, mirrored walls; sparsely furnished with brass railings, and a large table, set for a king.

Gideon scanned the room, and his eyes fell on the Goddess Enyo. His hand rose to cover most of his penis. "Please forgive me, would I have known that I would be in your presence."

"No need. I summoned you, that is why," Enyo spoke, as her fangs bared in a frozen snarl, that dominated the room.

It sent chills down his spine. In a quick snap of the fingers, Gideon stood in front of the Goddess.

The Goddess looked as if she had sprouted wings on her back. She looked so beautiful and fierce as she sat there, with her red-glowing eyes flashing and her dark-red hair blowing. "Please sit," Enyo said, as a chair appeared behind Gideon.

He moved slowly and sat down. He sat further back in the chair as he became more comfortable. "May I ask why I was summoned?"

For a few moments, she said nothing as she reached over for the Gold Cup. "I see the power of Hermetic-Kabbalistic flowing through you."

"My mother was a member of their coven."

"You look just like her," Enyo spoke, as she sipped and cocked her head toward Gideon.

"I have been told I look more like my father," Gideon spoke, calmly and patiently.

"I don't see it," Enyo smiled, a wistful smile. "Thirsty?"

"It doesn't smell like blood?" he spoke sternly.

"Aww, but it is blood, not human blood."

"I'll pass on it," Gideon replied disgustedly.

"Don't act like that. There was once a time when vampires couldn't have human blood."

"What?" Gideon scoffed, as he sounded a bit confused.

"Aww, yes, when Elves and Wolves were protectors of the realm."

"Wolves and Elves, we're not the protectors of the realm. We, vampires, protected this realm." Gideon huffed, "The wolves are mindless pets that followed those bohemian orders. Those animals wouldn't dare show their faces."

"How can they when a false king has stolen their realm, and their ruler is hiding."

"Then they are cowards, and I am no false king." Gideon's voice was strong but not overpowering. He still knew that he was in the presence of a God. She could snap his neck anytime she wanted. "My father was king, and so was my grandfather before, and now I am a king."

"No, usurper, no vampire has ever ruled this land. Women had ruled over this land before your father came along."

"Okay, it's settled. I have a queen. She rules just fine. The people love her."

"Not the true queen." Her voice echoed all over the room. "When the time comes, will you pledge your devotion?"

"I have a queen, and she has my devotion," Gideon spoke.

"Gideon, I ask you as a servant, will you bend the knee for her?" Flames burned brightly inside Enyo's eyes

"As I stated before, I have a queen. my family has ruled, and I will not give it up for a coward who couldn't keep her kingdom."

"If you don't, they will strip her of her essence, and her death will be on your hands."

"Her death will be the fight of her own."

"This will lead to your death."

"What?" Gideon sounded rattled.

"Oh, do you not think your enemies would use her against you?" Enyo shrugged her shoulders.

"How would they use her against me?"

"Why does it matter? Your death is no concern of mine, just like hers."

"What if I kill her, and then my enemies won't use her."

"You are your father-son" Enyo sighed sadly.

"What am I supposed to do?" Gideon asked.

"Bend the knee," Enyo hissed.

"What will I get if I do?" he asked, eyebrows raised in mock despair.

"What you truly desire."

"What I desire is peace for my kingdom?"

"Then, you shall have it. Drink," Enyo spoke, pushing the drink toward Gideon.

"No, tell me where to find her?"

"I trusted your father once before; told him, and instead, he sent you to kill her. Little did he know, I added a twist." Enyo smiled wickedly.

Gideon looked shocked. He stayed silent. His father had sent him to kill any remaining Elves' forces after the losing battle of Foot La Joya. He grabbed the cup, avoiding Enyo's gaze altogether, feeling ashamed; bringing the chalice up to his nose. "It doesn't smell enjoyable."

"Drink."

"Umm." Gideon sipped the blood. It tasted delicious; he swallowed more of the liquid. Gideon's eyes were no longer bright red; they were brown and pulsed.

"What is this?" Gideon asked. "It tastes good."

"It's called the Blood of the Pack."

"Blood of what?"

"You must drink from the true queen, your mate."

"How will I find her?" Gideon stood up sharply from his seat.

"Will you betray her?"

"No. If she is my mate, I will protect her with my life."

"Good, the blood will protect you when the time comes," Enyo spoke, snapping her fingers, compelling Gideon to stand right before her. "But you won't be able to drink any blood until you drink from your mate."

"What? I'll starve to death."

"Then you had better get going."

"That doesn't help me."

"Maybe this might help," Enyo spoke.

Gideon looked at her, his face showing worry and a shocked expression. She took a deep breath and put her hand on Gideon's dick. Her fingers were stroking up and down the length of his erection. He had never felt this type of sensation before, especially not from a hand job. Gideon's eyes rolled back in his head, and he whimpered, "Fuck... what... are... you..."

"Look for the girl with the amethyst eye," she whispered, as she continued to stroke him.

Gideon closed his eyes, and felt a stirring between his legs. He felt a tender kiss below his navel. When he opened his eyes, he was back in the room with Tabitha sucking him off.

"Come for me, babe?" Tabitha said, as she continued to suck his head. Gideon gripped her hair tightly, and Tabitha moaned. Gideon's hips thrust even faster. Tabitha's tongue began to twitch as Gideon came inside her mouth. Delightedly, Tabitha swallowed the overwhelmingly strong taste. She kept licking and sucking on Gideon's softening cock until Gideon pulled sharply at her hair.

"Tabitha, stop." Gideon's voice was strangled.

"What's wrong, my love," Tabitha said, wrapping her arms around Gideon.

"You've been so good to me, baby, but now it's time to stop," Gideon panted. "I need to take care of some things. Get some rest. I must attend to something; I'll be back."

"Where are you going? It's daylight," she pouted.

"You know the sun does not bother me."

"I know, but it does bother me, and you usually sleep with me until night, come to bed." Tabitha grabbed his hand, guiding him to the bed.

"I shall get you order you one."

"Those suits are ugly." Tabitha folded her arms under her chest.

"It will protect you from the sun."

"You will protect me."

Gideon laughed and got nervous and uncomfortable. "I'll get you a suit," he said, leaning forward and kissed her forehead. "Thank you for everything."

"Why are you acting like this?"

"im not acting like anything. I must go."

"Gide--"

Gideon had placed a sleeping spell on Tabitha. Since she was a turned blood, she was susceptible to his commands. He grabbed his robe and summoned his maid.

"My lord, how can I be of service," the maid spoke as she bowed before him.

"Please prepare the Serenity house."

"Are you sure, my lord, that place is said to be haunted?"

"I'm sure, and I need to clean it by tomorrow."

"My lord, that is such short notice."

"We must hurry, please. I am doing this for the future of our queen," Gideon said, as he grabbed the maid's shoulders.

The young maid looked at the sleeping queen on the bed and smiled.

"I'll try my best, my lord. Leave it up to the staff and me," the maid spoke as she rushed out the door.