Blood of the Covenant Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah... I did that. Sorry." She didn't look sorry at all. Cute little liar.

"While I was on the date I realized how much I needed both of you in my life. As partners. Not sisters."

"Awwww, Banriiii." She wrapped her arms around my neck and placed gross, wet kisses all over my face. She suddenly stopped. "Hold on. Did you two have sex already?"

"No. Emily wanted you to be told first before anything like that happened." I said. "But... We did spend the whole night fooling around."

"What?! Nooo not fair. What'd you guys do?"

"Dry humping. And hands. Lots of hands."

"No mouths?"

"Just for kissing."

"Good." Zoe pouted. "We're going home now so I can catch up. Emily isn't invited."

"I'd be down for that if Simon wasn't coming over for dinner."

"Oh man fuck him!" She hit the rock we were sitting on. "Ow!"

"Did you forget? Mom had you go out and get groceries this morning."

"Well it's not like, my brain has any blood right now."

"Fair enough." I shrugged. "Wanna get going? Sooner we get home, sooner dinner starts. The sooner dinner starts, the sooner it ends."

"You're a genius!" She got up. "Let's goooooo."

***

"Hey! You guys showed up!" Simon got up from the dining table where he had been talking to Emily.

"Hey, Simon." Banri shook his hand.

"Lookin' good as always." Zoe winked.

"Well you have to look like this to land a woman like Claire." Simon gestured dramatically to himself.

"Where is Mom?" Banri looked around.

"Needed garlic bread so she ran out to get it." Emily said. "Good job, Zoe."

"Woops."

"You've got a little something in your teeth, by the way." Emily scratched at her own teeth.

Zoe froze and looked at Banri. "How long has that been there?"

"I noticed it a little after you picked me up. When we stopped by the bridge."

"Ah. Okay." Zoe began walking backwards. "I'll be right back. In a minute. Bye." She turned and ran upstairs.

"What's the big deal? Just some food in her teeth." Simon looked perplexed.

"She's always been a little weird." Banri sat across from Emily and covertly gave her the thumbs up. She smiled and nodded with understanding.

"You want a beer?" Simon waved a bottle at him after grabbing one for himself.

"Uhh..." Banri looked at it with longing. "Nah I'm good. Grab me a Dr Pepper instead."

"It's a new craft beer I picked up." Emily said. "Try it!"

"I'm good."

"I think you'll love it."

"I'm good, Em."

"Dr Pepper it is!" Simon pushed the can over to him. He gave Banri a slight nod before sitting down. "I've always wanted to get a tattoo. What do you think?" The topic change was obvious but welcome.

Banri wondered how Simon was always able to understand him. It was crazy. "Might want to rethink that. Mom hates tattoos."

"Maybe one on my body will convince her otherwise." He grinned.

"Dude. Not cool." Banri grimaced.

"What? Your Mom thinks I have a very nice..."

"Please stop."

"Alright." He chuckled. "Your Mom is a wonderful woman. I'm one lucky son of a bitch."

"You've mentioned that." Emily smiled.

"How many beers have you had?"

"Hmmm..." Simon looked at the bottle in his hand as if it would tell him. "No idea. A proper amount."

"That's your last bottle." Claire rushed into the kitchen, tearing the garlic bread bag open as she walked. "You had two before I left."

"Ah come on, Claire Bear." Simon said. "It's a Friday night."

"Yeah, Claire Bear." Banri smirked. "Let the man have some fun."

"Don't be a square, Claire Bear." Emily joined in. "What symbol do you have on your stomach? A rainbow? Shooting star?"

Claire glared at Simon. "Last. Bottle."

"Only together a few months and already bossin' me around." Simon grumbled but his smile didn't make it very convincing.

"Fine. One more." Claire relented. Always a sucker for smiles. "But wait until we start eating."

Simon, who ended up sitting right next to Banri, made sure to keep his bottle away from him. That made Banri a little paranoid. Did Simon know? He was freakishly perceptive. He was also freakishly entertaining, so dinner was filled with the laughter and teasing. By the end of the night, Banri had forgotten what he had talked to his therapist about and his paranoia with Simon.

"I'm going to drop him off at his house." Claire said.

"And spend the night." Simon added.

"And spend the night." Claire agreed reluctantly. She pointedly ignored the grin on his face but there was the slightest hint of a smile on hers.

"Goodnight, Mom. Goodnight, Simon." Banri waved them both off. "Sleep well."

Once she saw the car light's retreating, Zoe hugged him from behind. "You're not going to sleep well."

"Emily is in the house, Zoe." Banri turned and hugged her. "You still wanna?"

"She said she'd sleep downstairs. With the tv on."

"Hmmm you think she'd let us join in? Watching tv sounds fun."

"I know you're kidding but don't." Zoe pouted. "Spoil me tonight."

"Like this?" Banri cupped her face and kissed her. Just like earlier, Zoe whimpered and melted into his arms. "You're so cute."

"Is that why you love me?"

"It's not the whole reason." Banri kissed her dark circles. They really were one of her best features. "I love the look on your face when you're setting up a shot. I love that you have a special, bratty personality reserved for me. I love how protective you are of me. I love that you're a badass."

"How am I a badass?"

"Reunion." Banri answered.

"All I did was shout at people."

"While I stood there like a little bitch."

"Samson was there. You freezing is understandable."

"Still, Zoe." He kissed her cheek. "I don't feel scared when you're around."

"Or Emily."

"Well yeah." Banri chuckled. "But tonight is about you."

"Heh." She blushed. "Cool."

"Very cool." Banri lifted her up and threw her over his shoulder, slapping her butt when she flailed.

"Banri no!" She laughed.

"Banri yes." He slapped her butt again.

"At least do the other cheek too..."

Banri obliged. When they got to her room, he placed her on the bed before locking the door. "Shirt off."

"Yes, sir." Zoe had already taken her shirt off and tossed it. "Hug!"

Banri took his shirt off as well and then sank into the hug she was demanding. He laid on top of her kissing her neck while Zoe ran her fingers over his back. "You know what turns me on the most about you?"

"My tits?"

"Nope."

"Ass?"

"Nope."

"Then whaaaat?"

"All of you." Banri smirked.

"Oh my God you're so cheesy." Zoe laughed, wrapping her legs around him. His crotch was pressed snugly against hers. "And so big..."

"Eh I'm alright."

"No way." She reached down in between them to rub his bulge. "You're definitely the biggest I've felt."

"Compared to Stephen, anyone would be bigger."

"Ha! True." She snorted. "His was just long. Longer than yours. But again. Pencil."

"That must've hurt." Banri grimaced.

"Eh. Didn't last long enough for it to be too bad."

"Fuck that dude has nothing going for him huh?"

"Nothing at all." Zoe kissed his lips. "Especially compared to my big brother."

"What's so special about me?"

"Everything."

"And you said I'm cheesy."

"I never said I wasn't." She giggled. "Let me see it."

"Didn't hear a please."

"Please, Banri." Her kiss was more tongue than lips. "I want to see your cock."

Banri got off her so he could kneel. "Take it out."

"Gladly." She kissed the head of his cock over his shorts then took it into her mouth. It was only after she had kissed and licked all the way down his shaft that she pulled everything down. "Oh. Wow."

"You sure know how to flatter a guy." Banri smirked.

She didn't say anything. Eyes filled with hunger, she brought her mouth closer to his cock. Her warm breathe washed over it and made it flex involuntarily. "Emily hasn't blown you yet, right?"

"No she hasn't. I don't know if she's okay with you going...OH fuck." Banri tensed as she took just the head of his cock into her mouth. "Nevermind then."

She was able to get half his cock into her mouth before she had to stop. Determined to make him feel good, she wrapped her small hand around the base of his shaft and jerked it while sucking. Her spit made the stroking wet and smooth. Banri tilted his head back and sank into the wet warmth of her mouth. Her tugging and sucking were in sync with each other, with an occasional moan vibrating all along his cock. Wanting to do something with his hands, Banri reached under her and began feeling her breasts. Soft and firm, each squeeze felt like her tits were overflowing from his hands. It was only when he pinched and pulled on her nipples did she react to his groping with a surprised yelp that was gagged by his cock. She pulled back to say something but Banri kept his cock in her mouth by thrusting it forward. She tried again, this time succeeding. "Pull harder." She gasped before returning to sucking. He did as she asked. When her moan wasn't as loud as he wanted, he pulled even harder. This gave him the pained moan he wanted and made her move forward involuntarily, shoving his cock against her throat. Banri took his cock out of her so she could cough.

"Hard enough for you?"

"Mhm." She went right back to slobbering all over his dick. Spit dripped from her mouth and more moans ran along his shaft with each tug of her nipples. Much to her disappointment, her jaw began to hurt so she stopped. Pointing his cock right at her face, she looked up at Banri. "Cum on my face."

"Fuck..." Was all Banri could manage.

"Mark me, Banri." She begged. "Cum on my face. I need to be yours. Own me." Her voice dripped with lust and her eyes refused to break eye contact with him.. "Please... Please... Ah!" She flinched when the first shot of hot cum hit her cheek but that didn't stop her from jerking his cock. She maintained her steady pace and milked every rope of cum that came out to cover her face. The heavy smell of jizz filled her and made her feel faint.

"Holy shit, Zoe." Banri panted. Streaks of cum ran all over her face and were starting to drip down to her lips. She licked without hesitation.

"How'd I do?" She smirked, already knowing the answer.

"Amazing." Banri squeezed out the last bit of cum out of his still hard cock onto her tongue.

"Am I good girl?"

"Very good girl."

Zoe, looking very pleased with herself, grabbed a wad of tissues from her nightstand. As the cum was wiped off her face, Banri could better see the blush that had graced it. It had spread over her face when she first saw his cock but had dissipated. If it was back then that meant...

"You're such a good girl, baby." Banri put his hand over her ear and ran his fingers through her hair. He kissed her lovingly. "Very good."

She blushed deeper. "Thank you, Daddy...Fuck. I mean, Banri."

His cock had throbbed powerfully when he heard her say 'Daddy', but he wanted to tease her for a bit. "What'd you call me?"

"Nothing." She tried to look away but Banri forced her to look at him by tugging on her hair.

"Don't lie to me, cutie." He growled. "What did you call me?"

"Daddy." She relented with a whimper.

"I'm your Daddy now?"

"Yes." She moaned in pleasure when he pulled on her hair again. If she didn't have panties on, she would be dripping all over the bed.

"Why?"

"You take care of me."

"Good answer." Banri kissed her again before pushing her onto all fours. He slapped her ass roughly a few times before pushing down on her upper back until her face was pressed into her pillow. He spanked her again and Zoe bit down on the pillow to smother her moan. When he felt that her ass was pink enough, he gave her a wedgie. The crotch of her panties dug into her pussy and more screams of pleasure were drooled out onto the pillow. "Your turn."

"Mmmm..." She nodded into her pillow.

Banri rubbed her pussy over her panties for a few seconds before pushing them to the side to finger her. He didn't bother teasing her or taking it slow. He shoved two fingers into her immediately and curved them. Although it was tempting to pump his fingers in and out of her rapidly, he maintained a firm, steady pace instead. Her eyes rolling up into the back of her head told him this was the way to go. But Banri didn't like that her moans were being muffled. He pulled on her hair, bending her neck back and letting her groan out into the air. She tried to cover her mouth but Banri stopped her with a swift spank on her ass. "I want to hear you."

"Yes...Daddy..."

"Good girl." Even though she would listen to him, Banri didn't let go of her hair. He kept her head tilted back and watched her face contort in pleasure with each push of his fingers. Her tongue was partially hanging out, making her look like she was hungry for more. "You're going to cum soon, aren't you baby?"

"Yes, Dad-dy." She squeezed tighter around her fingers when she was called baby.

"Go ahead, baby." Banri said. Then when he felt her squeezing more and more... "Cum for me. Now."

"Aahh...Mm..." Her hips writhed on his fingers while she rode her orgasm out. To her surprise and Banri's, she squirted all over his hand and the bed; his continued fingering splashed it everywhere. When she finished, she pushed meekly at his hands. "Stop...please..."

Banri made her squirm for a little more before taking his fingers out. He laid down on the bed next to her so she could cuddle up to him. "Well I've never made a girl squirt before."

"I've never squirted." She kissed his neck. "Figures that you're the first to make me do it."

"And figures you're the first to call me 'Daddy'."

"Right... Guess I do have Daddy issues."

"Eh. We all have issues." Banri shrugged. "Mine are so bad I'm in a relationship with both of my sisters."

"Hmm... maybe issues are a good thing."

"Since they gave me you two, then yeah. Very good." Banri kissed Zoe. A thought and an immense pressure struck him. This may not be the best time, but he had to tell her. It wasn't right to keep it a secret any longer. "Hey."

"Is for horses." She laughed. "What's up?"

"I don't want to ruin the mood. But I have the urge to tell you something right now and if I don't do it, I don't know when the urge will come again."

She stopped cuddling him so she could rest her elbows on his chest and look down at him. "I'm all yours tonight. Not just for sex."

"I want you to know that it has nothing to do with you, Emily, or Mom. You guys did everything right."

Her face grew less cheery. "You're scaring me, bug."

"I'm going to start going to AA meetings."

Zoe's eyebrows unfurrowed and her face lost blood. "AA? Please tell me that's not Alcoholics Anonymous."

"I can't do that, Zoe."

"But you don't drink! Not that much. Yeah you just had that crazy night but that's not enough to go to AA! We all have nights like that. Even I've had them and I'm not even 21." Zoe spoke rapidly. Banri couldn't be an alcoholic. They would've noticed right? They're not that blind?

"I've lost count on how many nights like that I've had." Banri was finding it hard to maintain eye contact but he forced himself to. The tears brimming in her eyes made it so much more difficult.

"But... But..." She ran out of words. "You wouldn't do that. You wouldn't lie to us like that."

"I'm sorry."

"How long?"

"I started Junior year of college..."

"That was three years ago!"

"Yeah." Banri said. "It was at its worst when I was with Brie. I was starting to get better around the time we broke up. I promise I'm not as bad as I used to be. But I'm not risking -"

"Did Brie know?"

Banri almost lied and said no. He stayed quiet instead.

"I can't believe this." Zoe shook her head and got away off of him. "You told her, but you didn't tell us?!"

"I didn't tell her." Banri got up and reached for her but she slapped his hand away. "Her dad drinks so she knew what to look for and called me out on it."

"And you still didn't think to tell us?"

"I didn't want you guys to worry..."

"Bullshit." Zoe snapped.

Banri internally flinched at the venom in her voice. Finally caving, he looked away. "I was scared."

"Of what?"

"Disappointing y'all." Banri said quietly.

Zoe took both his hands into hers. "We would have been scared. And worried. But we wouldn't have been disappointed."

"Right."

"I mean it, Banri." She straddled his laps so she could hug him. "We wouldn't want you to be alone." She kissed him. "Especially me and Emily."

"Sorry."

"I know you are." She kissed him again. "Thank you for telling me."

"Thank the therapist."

"No. Thank you. You still had to listen to her advice."

"Fine." Banri laughed softly. "You're welcome."

"Good." Zoe looked down and say that his cock was pressed between their stomachs. "Really? A boner even now?"

"Can't help it."

"Guess I should do my job then." She kissed his cheek before getting off him. She then laid down on her belly in the gap between his legs. "Hand okay? I don't want my jaw hurting twice in one night."

"You don't have to do that right now." Banri said.

"I want to." She kissed his balls. "Because I love you."

"I love you more."

"Cute that you think that." She kissed his balls again before resting her head on his thigh, staring up at him with pure adoration.

Banri couldn't argue with that so he shut up and let her jerk him off. At first he thought he'd have a hard time cumming considering the conversation they just had and having cum not that long ago. But Zoe's steady pressure and occasional licks on the head of his cock proved otherwise. The familiar pressure built up and Banri's toes curled.

"Look at me, Banri. Please." Zoe said.

Banri looked into her big blue eyes and got lost in them, pushed farther in by his approaching orgasm. Right before he came, he saw a spark of mischief. He tried to move away on instinct, knowing the spark couldn't be good. Years of being on the receiving end of her playfulness had taught him all the signs. But it was too late. Zoe held his cock, so it was pointed straight up, making the first two shots hit him square in the face. "You little shit!" Banri roared, tackling her as she tried to get away.

"Banri no!" She laughed and pushed at his chest.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" Banri pinned her to the bed by her arms.

"Revenge for lying." Zoe smirked. "Bitch."

Banri sighed deeply. Her punishment could have been a lot worse. "I really am sorry, bug."

"I know." She put her arms around his neck after he let go. "You're forgiven."

"Really?"

"Mhm." She kissed and licked the cum off his face. "I can't stay mad at you."

"I can't stay mad at you either." He kissed her neck then stayed there. It was warm, soft, and smelled nice. "Even when you make me cum on my own face."

"Emily is going to love that story."

"I hate you."

"No you don't."

"Fuck off."

"Noooooo. Looove meeeeee." She hugged him hard. "Baaaanriiiii."

"Jesus Christ! Fine!" Banri groaned. "I love you."

"Good." Zoe eased up, satisfied. "I love you, more."

Chapter 13: Forgive Me, Mama

"You sure you want me to have this?" Simon looked at the bottle of scotch that Claire had given him. A box filled with alcoholic drinks was at his feet. Everything from cheap light beer to expensive wine had been gathered and packed.

"I'm sure." Claire nodded. "I don't want a shred of temptation in this house."

"Mom you don't have to do this." Banri sighed. "I can control myself."

"Is that so?" Claire glared. "Well you did stop yourself from telling me about your problem for three years. I guess you can control yourself."