Daughters of the Moon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Carla entered the room Gwen was waiting, "We need to get you out of here," said Gwen.

"What?" asked Carla.

"You need to escape. I can sneak you out of the palace. Get you a horse. You'll have until midnight tomorrow to get clear. They'll have your blood so they'll be able to track you but you'll have a good head start. If you catch up with the army you'll be safe."

"If you help me escape what will happen to you?" asked Carla.

Gwen shrugged. "I don't know. It doesn't matter."

"What will happen?"

"Sophia would ..." Gwen paused, suddenly looking uncertain, "...she'd probably bind me."

"Bind you?"

"Yeah it's... it's a way of enforcing loyalty. She'd make me drink her blood and it will make me more... pliable," said Gwen. Her stare went long. She looked like she was trying to hide how scared she was.

Gwen shook herself, "Anyway it doesn't matter. She might not. I am her favorite. And it's not permanent. She'll forgive me eventually."

Carla looked at Gwen and saw she really meant it. She really would throw her whole life away to save Carla. At that moment, Carla was shocked to realize she didn't want to escape. She didn't want to be a vampire. The idea was terrifying. But she didn't want Gwen to be hurt. More than that, Carla didn't want to leave her.

Carla shook her head, "No it... that doesn't sound like it would work out well for anyone. Sophia will probably have someone watching in case we try something like that."

"That... is probably true," said Gwen.

"Could you turn us invisible or something?" asked Carla.

"No. Subtlety is not my strong suit."

"It's not really mine either," said Carla.

They stared at each other wordlessly for a moment.

"I'm not going to do it Carla. I won't!" said Gwen.

"Gwen, I don't want you to... to ruin your whole life for me!"

Gwen sniffed and wiped her eyes with her sleeve. Carla gasped softly. Gwen's cheeks were smeared in blood. It was smeared across her arm too. Blood was leaking out of Gwen's eyes.

"Fuck, this is so fucked," said Gwen.

"I know," said Carla.

"I...I thought about turning you. I did, but I never... I don't want to force it on you. I had this dream...This fantasy, that we'd work together. You'd do magic for me and I'd protect you. Show off for you." Gwen smirked faintly, "nibble on you every once in a while. You'd see that I wasn't so bad and over time... you'd want me to turn you. So you could be with me. God, that sounds so stupid when I say it out loud."

"No... Gwen, really, that's so sweet." It actually gave Carla a warm glow to hear Gwen describe it.

Gwen sniffed, "Other vampires turn their thralls by force but I would never... I...My sire didn't ask me before she made me this and it was so awful. She forced me to... do things and I... I don't want to be like that. I've seen a lot of sires with shitty relationships with their childer and a lot of them start with them forcing it on their childe. I wanted to be different and now..."

"I know, Gwen, you will be," said Carla, "I trust you. I really do. And none of this is your fault. You were right. Sometimes everything's shit and... you just have to make the best of it. Gwen, I... god I can't believe I'm saying this. I can't imagine wanting this but if anyone could have changed my mind... look if this has to happen I'm glad it's you, okay?"

Gwen looked away from her and rubbed her eyes again. Her cheeks got even bloodier from the tears, "Thanks, that really means a lot."

Gwen looked at her hand, "God I must be a mess. Give me a minute."

Gwen went to the wash stand and summoned some water. She scrubbed her face with almost vicious urgency. Carla took the pause to collect herself, trying to gain some sort of equilibrium. The only thing that made it possible was to not think too much about what was about to happen to her.

In a minute Gwen turned away from the wash stand and was back in front of her. Gwen's face was clean, but it looked pale again, and there were specks of blood on her dress from the tears.

They regarded each other quietly for a minute. Each waiting for the other to speak.

"So I guess we're doing this," said Carla.

"Yeah. I... Yeah," said Gwen.

"Okay... okay. God just give me a minute."

Carla went to the wash stand. There was still a ring of blood around it. She stared at herself in the mirror and took some deep breaths. She told herself she could get through this. She had survived worse and come out on top. She wasn't going to lose herself to this. She told herself she could trust Gwen. She wasn't sure if any of it was true, but after she told it to herself a few times she felt a little better.

Then she turned to Gwen, "Okay. I'm ready."

"Right now?" asked Gwen, looking nervous.

"Before I change my mind and we talk ourselves into getting killed," said Carla.

Gwen licked her lips and went and sat on the bed. Carla stared at her for a long moment. Her rising panic kept her legs from moving. She felt her face going numb.

"Gwen, can you do me a favor?"

"Of course, anything!"

"Can you... I don't know what you call it, use your power on me? Make me want this?"

"What? No, I don't want to force you..."

"You won't be. I'm asking you to. I know we have to do this but... I'm so scared Gwen. I don't want this to be awful. Please, I don't want to be afraid anymore."

Gwen slowly nodded. Then she smiled, "Carla, it'll be alright."

Carla felt Gwen's power wash over her. It felt like Gwen had given her a warm, comforting hug. Carla's fear and hesitation faded away. She could tell it was more than just magic though. The warmth with which Gwen said her name was real and true. Feeling calm for the first time since she woke up, Carla went and sat next to Gwen.

Gwen took her hand and gave it a squeeze and smiled. Carla smiled back hesitantly. Then Gwen reached out and touched her cheek with her thumb. When Gwen's finger brushed Carla's face, a line of needle pricks traveled down her body. Carla let out a shaky breath.

Gwen leaned forward and kissed her. Carla made a shocked little noise into Gwen's mouth. Gwen pressed her tongue against Carla's lips and Carla opened her mouth, letting her in. They kissed for a while, Carla didn't know how long. She became lost in Gwen's mouth. In the feel of their tongues mingling. After a few minutes, not nearly long enough, Gwen broke the kiss and brought her lips to Carla's ear.

"Can I kiss your neck?" whispered Gwen. Right in her ear.

Carla was trembling. Her fear was gone. Leaving only want, "Yes."

Gwen started stroking her neck. A shock ran down Carla at Gwen's touch, Down her shoulders, over her breasts, across her belly, settling in her groin. She felt warmth blossom between her legs and her nipples went tight on her chest. She instinctively arched her back, leaning into Gwen. The noise she made was almost pained. Gwen kissed her on the earlobe. Without thinking Carla tilted her head back, offering her neck Gwen.

Carla drew a sharp breath as Gwen's lips pressed into her throat, giving her a few gentle kisses.

"Gwen..." said Carla. Her voice was barely a whisper.

There was a moment of pressure and then the skin under Gwen's lips lit up like a torch. It was like two little clits had formed on her neck and Gwen was sucking on them with a slow, steady rhythm. Her body stiffened and she leaned into Gwen. Their arms went around each other as they hugged each other close. Carla gasped and let out a long ragged breath.

"Ohhh, my god..." moaned Carla.

Gwen sucked on her neck and it felt the same as a tongue on her clit, the same waves traveled through her body. The almost convulsive thrills that played along her nerves and her muscles. Lost in the sensation of the bite, she took deep, long breaths as the waves moved through her. Occasionally she would moan, or make a small cry as Gwen pressed a little harder and the rapture of the bite crested. Carla felt each movement of Gwen's lips on her neck, lightly massaging the skin around those two glorious points as Gwen sucked on her.

Carla didn't know how long she stayed locked in Gwen's embrace. It was probably five minutes, but it felt like hours. Eventually Gwen's lips left her throat and the pleasure faded away. Carla gave a little cry of discomfort at the loss of sensation. She blinked a few times and looked at Gwen. Who was staring back at her with wide eyes.

"God, that was..." Carla shuddered, "...I've never felt..."

"Me neither," said Gwen, she sounded dazed, "God. You're so fucking delicious. No one's... no one's ever tasted this good. I can taste the magic in your blood."

Gwen leaned forward and kissed her again. Carla's hands tangled up in Gwen's hair, leaving it wild and messy. Carla tasted her own blood on Gwen's lips and didn't care. She just took a minute and enjoyed the feel of their lips touching.

After a while they broke the kiss and Gwen said, "Okay, now it's your turn."

Gwen raised her wrist, brought it to her mouth and bit down hard. Blood welled out of the bite, darker and thicker than human blood. It didn't spill past the cut. It pooled there, waiting for Carla.

Carla stared at the pool of blood for a minute. As the warmth of Gwen's bite faded she was getting nervous again.

Carla asked, "Is it... will this make me turn?"

"No, this is just to get you primed. But... after this you'll be... Well you'll be pretty high on blood. It'll be hard to stop," said Gwen, "If you... if you want to stop, we can still get you out of here."

"No! No, it's fine," said Carla, she took a breath, "Gwen, will I still be me, after...?"

Gwen touched her face with her other hand, "You will. A lot of us lose ourselves after we change. But I won't let that happen to you."

Carla smiled back hesitantly. Some of her anxiety faded. She believed Gwen. Maybe everything would be okay.

Carla took a deep breath and blew it out, "Okay...okay."

Then she brought Gwen's wrist to her lips and started to drink.

The taste hit her first. It was the most delicious thing she had ever put in her mouth. It was a warm fudge brownie and fresh strawberry shortcake and the ripest apple and pure maple syrup all at the same time. It was everything she ever craved; all together, all at once.

Then it started traveling down her throat. She didn't know if it was moving slowly or if time had just slowed down for her, but the blood snaked through her chest in a slow burning line. The inside of her throat and chest became one big erogenous zone and Gwen's blood was giving her a long, slow lick. When it hit her gut it spread outward, suffusing her torso. The warmth and slow pleasure of the blood spread across her chest, rolled over her shoulders, down her thighs, past her elbows and the backs of her knees, until her entire body vibrated with the infusion of life and joy that was Gwen's blood. She vibrated with the thrill of it. Of having so much life, so much beauty, so much Gwen, rushing into her mouth and entering her body and saturating her being.

She couldn't tell how long had passed. It could have been a few minutes, it could have been hours, but suddenly the blood dried up. Carla wailed in her head as the pure joy vanished.

"Carla. Carla, you've had enough," said Gwen.

She sat back up and stared at Gwen, eyes wide, "Oh my god, that was so good."

Gwen smiled at her, "I know."

"You taste so good."

Gwen laughed, "You know how to make a girl feel special."

"Is it..." Carla licked her lips, "...is it going to be like that?"

"You mean drinking human blood?"

Carla nodded.

Gwen thought for a second, "Sort of. It's similar. It's not as intense but it's more satisfying."

Carla imagined feeling like that every night, the blood streaming down her throat, lighting her up from the inside. Thinking about it formed a knot in her gut and tightened her nipples to points.

She rubbed a hand across her forehead, guilt making her almost frantic, "God I shouldn't be enjoying this. It's not... I'm not..."

Gwen took her hand. The casual contact didn't bother her at all, "It's alright. I told you, drinking blood's no worse than any other selfish thing people do. You don't have to hurt anyone if you don't want to."

She raked a hand through her hair, "I don't know, I don't know..."

"Hey," said Gwen. Gwen touched her cheek and Carla leaned into her hand. The comfort of her hand was a faint echo of the blood inside her.

"None of this is your fault," said Gwen, "Just do the best you can and we'll figure it out together."

"Okay," said Carla, she took a deep breath and let it out in an explosive burst. "Okay. So what happens now?"

"Now..." Gwen pushed her hair away from her neck, "...it's my turn again."

Gwen leaned forward but Carla held up a hand. Her body screamed for Gwen's bite, for those fangs to be in her again, but she wanted more. Carla slipped her dress from her shoulders. It fell off easily, as if it was as eager as Carla. She sat up straighter and looked Gwen in the eye. She felt goosebumps form on her shoulders and she felt a small chill as her body was revealed to Gwen's hungry gaze. Carla's nipples, already stiff from Gwen's blood, felt icy in the open air. Gwen stared at her chest, mouth slightly open, fangs extended. Gwen leaned toward Carla but Carla pushed her back.

"You too," said Carla, "I want to feel you."

Gwen smiled and pulled down her own dress, leaving her bare to the waist. Carla leaned forward and kissed Gwen again as she ran her hands over her. Gwen's breast overflowed Carla's hand, warm and comforting. Gwen smiled into the kiss and touched Carla in turn. Gwen's hands were warm now. Warm with Carla's blood. Carla broke the kiss, straightened, and arched toward Gwen, offering her breasts to those lips. Those wonderful fangs. Gwen ran a finger across her nipple and it sent a jolt through her. Then she leaned down and started kissing Carla's breast, a hand going to Carla's other nipple and rubbing it slowly. Gwen ran her tongue across Carla's nipple and she drew a breath at the jolt it sent into her. It felt good like it always did when someone licked her nipple, but this time there was the added anticipation of what was coming. Then, just like that, it happened again. There was that moment of pressure as Gwen bit down on her, and then her breast formed two burning clits that quickly filled her chest with tight hot bliss. Carla arched her back and put her arms behind her to support herself. She threw her head back and cried out as the sensation took her.

She trailed off into a pant as Gwen kept suckling at her breast. Gwen's arm went to her back to keep her close as her teeth and tongue coaxed the blood out of Carla and gave her ecstasy in return. Carla could feel each movement of Gwen's lips as she drew her in. Lips slid across her breast, sending spikes of sensation through her. Carla kept her head back, moving in time to the waves traveling through her body. Moving with every motion of Gwen's lips, kissing her and drawing the blood out of her. Carla's breaths were long and deep, on the edge of moans, as her skin prickled and her muscles flexed in time to Gwen's hungry, suckling mouth.

Carla's arms gave out and she flopped back on the bed. Gwen followed her down. One of Carla's hands went to Gwen's hair and grabbed an unruly chunk. Carla squeezed it in her grip, communicating her desperate need for what Gwen was doing to her. Carla was lost in the feeling but it wasn't enough. She still wanted more. Her hand grabbed Gwen's hand and brought it to her groin. With one decisive motion Gwen tore Carla's soaked panties clean off. Then Gwen brought her fingers between Carla's legs and found her clit. Gwen's fingers were warm and moist, heated by the blood she had taken. Gwen started stroking her clit, and Gwen's fingers were so strong and steady and sure it wound Carla up in moments. Gwen knew exactly how to move her fingers, using just the right amount of pressure and speed and motion to coax the most sensation out of her. Carla could sense Gwen's decades of experience coaxing pleasure out of her lovers; out of her victims. The surges from Carla's clit raced up her body and crashed into the ones flying down from her chest. And when they met it created a knot of tension right below her breastbone.

Carla lost herself in what Gwen was doing to her. Her doubts, her fears. None of them mattered anymore. What mattered were the fangs in her breast and the fingers on her clit and the music they made in her body. The knot forming in her belly and chest wound tighter. Tighter. Carla came suddenly and noisily. She rose off the bed and cried out, loud and deep. Every muscle stiff as the orgasm burned through her, her body singing with the joy of it.

The orgasm died slowly. It lasted longer than an orgasm should, extended by the power of Gwen's bite. As it faded away so did the heat of her body, replaced by a heaviness and numbness in her limbs. She opened her eyes and realized she couldn't see. She felt like she was sinking into the bed, like it was a vast ocean swallowing her. The only thing she could still feel was the warm heat and pleasure of Gwen's mouth at her breast. She could hear the wet sounds of Gwen feeding on her and the sound of her own rapid breathing. She floated in darkness, enjoying the sensation that pulsed on her breast and the comforting sound of her own breathing, even as it started to slow, as Gwen drank the last of her. Carla breathed in sharply one last time as a final orgasm flared from her breast and roiled through her, but her only reaction was a long, satisfied exhale, and then consciousness faded.

...

Carla opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling. Her body felt strange. Not numb, but strangely neutral. She felt neither hot nor cold. Tired nor awake. She merely existed. The only thing that stood out to her was the faint warmth of Gwen's blood pumping through her veins. Her neck and her breast ached a little, but it was the pleasant ache she normally felt between her legs after rough sex. The discomfort only made her smile and remember the source. She stretched luxuriously and ran her hands down her body, her muscles felt loose. She breathed in and out, relaxing and enjoying the afterglow.

"You're back," said Gwen.

Carla turned. Gwen was looking at her with warm, excited eyes. Carla smiled at her, not thinking about how she had ended up here. Only that she loved those eyes and the way they looked at her.

"Was I gone?" asked Carla.

"Just for a little while," said Gwen.

Carla didn't really know what Gwen meant but she was too busy enjoying the sight of Gwen to really worry about it. They looked at each other for another minute, and Carla realized Gwen was enjoying the sight of her just as much. It made Carla a little jittery.

Gwen must have felt the same way. Because she blinked and cleared her throat, "Okay, now it's your turn again."

"So this is it?" asked Carla.

"Y-yeah," said Gwen.

Carla's mouth went dry at the memory of the taste. But she shook her head, "Can we just lie here for a few minutes? I need to catch my breath."

Gwen looked a little nervous. But she nodded, "Yeah. yeah, sure."

Gwen snuggled up next to Carla and put her head in the crook of her neck. Carla put an arm around her.

"You're so warm now," said Carla.

"Mmm hmmm," said Gwen.

They were quiet for a while. Just enjoying the feel of each other's skin.

After a while the warm relaxed feeling of Gwen's blood started to fade, and Carla shivered a little.

"You okay?" asked Gwen.

"Yeah, just a little cold," said Carla.

"Oh."

"Gwen, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, anything."

"Before, when I first woke up here, I thought you were really beautiful."

"Aww, you're sweet. I think you're beautiful too."

"No, that's not what I mean. I meant... I was attracted to you. Right from the start. I've never been attracted to a woman before. Did you make me feel that way? Were you messing with my head from the beginning?"