Daughters of the Moon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no, I wasn't. Well, not on purpose. It's a weird thing about our house. All women can be attracted to a Mircalla regardless of how they feel about women in general. Not that they're forced to. But our blood makes it possible for all women to desire us, no matter how they feel about human women."

"That is very strange."

I guess it is. You start to take it for granted after a while. And if you join our house you'll be attracted to women too."

"What?"

"The term moon touched actually comes from us. There used to be legends about us when we wandered more. They called us the daughters of the moon, seducers of virgins and corruptors of wives," Gwen laughed, "I'm sorry I missed those days. Mircalla, that's our founder, was moon touched before it was even called that and she's passed that on in her blood. The house founders can have a weird influence over their bloodlines. It's why all Draculs are arrogant jerks and all Savons are petty, vindictive assholes."

"That is just... I don't know how I feel about that."

"I wouldn't worry about that part. We all get used to it pretty fast. And some Mircallas still like guys too. That part's random."

"If being turned will make me moon touched, will it change how I feel? Will it... will it make me love you?"

"No! I know a lot of vampires that hate their sires with a burning passion. Sire and childe always have an intimate, intense relationship, but it's up to us to define it. It can be passionate love or the deepest hate. Parent and child, sisters, sworn enemies," Gwen gently stroked her belly, "Lovers."

Carla started to feel a little hungry. She hadn't eaten in hours and it was starting to catch up with her. She made an uncomfortable noise.

"Getting hungry?" asked Gwen as she gently stroked her belly.

"Mmm hmm," said Carla

"Makes sense. You should probably drink again soon."

Carla shivered at Gwen's touch, "What happens if I don't drink any more of your blood?" asked Carla.

Gwen's gentle stroke stopped, "You mean if we don't finish?"

"Yeah."

"It wouldn't be good," said Gwen.

"But what would happen?"

Gwen pulled away from her. Carla felt even colder without Gwen's warm body next to her, and she shivered again. Harder this time.

"Well if you drank just a little bit of my blood. Or drank a lot of human blood, you'd become a revenant," said Gwen. "They're a lot weaker than a regular vampire. Revenants are still considered thralls. All revenants are thralls but not all thralls are revenants. Our house treats thralls better than any of the others but... well you deserve better than to be a servant."

"Oh," said Carla. There was an awkward silence. Gwen very pointedly hadn't answered Carla's question. Carla's hunger kicked up another notch. It had become a dull, pulsing ache.

"And if I don't drink at all I'd die?"

Gwen tensed, "In a manner of speaking."

There was an awkward pause "I'm sorry, I ruined it," said Carla.

"No, it's fine," said Gwen.

"I ask too many questions."

"Carla, it's okay," Gwen touched her arm briefly. Her hand felt so warm against Carla's cold skin. Carla rubbed against Gwen's hand, trying to take as much warmth as possible.

"I know this has been a lot. It makes sense you need to get your feet under you," said Gwen.

The dull hunger in Carla's gut kicked and became a sharp, sudden pain. Carla grunted in surprise. Gwen eyed her, looking a little worried.

"What's happening?" asked Carla

Gwen shrugged, "Same thing hunger always is. Your body's telling you you need something."

Gwen leaned in and kissed her. Carla made a surprised noise that was muffled by Gwen's lips. Gwen stuck her tongue in Carla's mouth and Carla stiffened, arousal flooding her. The arousal was strange, it felt different than it had before. Her lust was intertwined with her growing hunger. As if the two were different sides of the same coin rather than the competitors they used to be.

Gwen broke the kiss and moved to her ear, "Don't worry. I have what you need," She whispered. Carla shuddered at the whisper of her breath across her skin.

Gwen pulled away from her. The hunger in Carla's gut had turned into a roar mixed with the tight hot feeling of arousal. The two sensations tumbled endlessly over each other, becoming one.

Gwen leaned back against a pile of pillows against the headboard. She looked Gwen in the eye and rubbed her nipple in a slow circle. And gave a contented close mouthed moan. Then she moved her finger up just a little and sliced her breast, just above the nipple. Her dark, warm, beautiful blood welled out. Then she reclined even more And arched her back, presenting her breasts to Carla.

Carla's mouth was as dry as bones, her stomach was an inferno. Slowly she crawled toward Gwen on all fours. Toward the beautiful, perfect creature in front of her. Towards the blood that she loved. She straddled Gwen's thighs, enjoying the feeling of pinning her. The smell of the blood reached her nostrils and instead of hunger her arousal jumped. A wave of needles flowed over her body and her stomach flexed with tight hot need. Gwen put a hand under her breast and lifted it toward Carla. Slowly Carla leaned in and put her mouth to Gwen's breast. The warm, pillowy weight of Gwen's breast was comforting as Carla sank into her. Gwen put a hand in her hair and held her close and Carla's lips closed around the wound. Carla started suckling and the blood was there, filling her mouth. It hit her tongue like a lightning bolt, lighting up her nerves and banishing the encroaching chill in an instant. The blood traveled down her throat with the now familiar feeling of ecstasy as the burning line of Gwen's blood pleasured her. Gwen gave a little grunt, a little cry of displeasure, and it made the blood all the more thrilling. Carla took from Gwen as Gwen had taken from her and she reveled in the taking. Encouraged by Gwen's cry, Carla began to drink from her faster, taking bigger swallows of her delicious blood. That thin line of ecstasy thickened and formed a warm glowing pool in her belly, only this time it was replacing something she had lost. The blood was a cool glass of water after a day in the desert. It was a hot cup of soup after running naked through the snow.

As Carla pulled Gwen in, her hunger vanished, replaced by a deep sense of excitement and satisfaction. Carla's arms came up and grabbed Gwen's shoulder. She crushed Gwen close, trapping Gwen against her. Carla wouldn't let her get away. Carla enjoyed the heat of Gwen's body even as she took it back, trying to entwine with her as she pulled her in. The smooth rub of Gwen's skin on hers was a delight. Carla started rubbing herself on Gwen like a cat, just to enjoy the feel of her as she drank her down. Gwen raised her thigh and Carla started grinding against it, the sharp press and slide of Gwen's thigh on her clit was a beautiful counterpoint to the blood pouring down her throat.

Gwen broke out in a moan and she slid down off the pillows, flopping onto her back. Carla followed her down and pinned Gwen's wrists with her hands, not letting a single inch come between them, not letting the blood get away from her. Gwen kept her knee bent and Carla kept grinding into her leg, complimenting the rush of Gwen's blood with the spark of skin on clit. Gwen gave an excited gasp as Carla held her down and Carla reveled in her surrender.

Then Gwen gave a little hum and took a sharp breath and Carla felt it. Power was building under Gwen's skin, right below Carla's lips. Gwen's blood took on hints of peppery sharpness and Carla's lips buzzed with the force growing just beneath her mouth. Carla knew instinctively it was Gwen's curse gathering at the wound, preparing to leap into her. Carla didn't hesitate. She didn't care. All that mattered was taking as much of Gwen as she could get. She kept Gwen's wrists pinned to the bed, sucked desperately at her breast, taking huge mouthfuls of Gwen's blood. She felt Gwen begin to arch under her.

Carla felt Gwen stiffen. Her false, needless breathing was fast and shallow. Gwen called her name in desperate longing. Then Carla felt Gwen shudder. She gave a long high cry, her body pressing up into Carla.

Carla felt it then, the curse entering her. Oddly enough, it wasn't much. It felt like a sharp pebble. Like she had sucked a small jagged stone out of Gwen's breast and swallowed it. It prickled along her tongue and then Carla felt it traveling down her throat, just the smallest sting as it burrowed into her, a little scratchy. When it hit the pool of blood in her gut, it sent a ripple through her. It felt like her whole body rang like a gong. But that was it. Distantly, Carla felt there should be more to it, the moment where she was changed forever. With the slightest bit of frustration she kept feeding, looking for something more.

"Carla, you have to stop," said Gwen weakly.

Carla ignored her. She kept Gwen pinned down on the bed. Why stop?

"Carla, please!"

Suddenly the wound on Gwen's breast closed and the flow of blood was gone. Carla felt a surge of intense frustration and licked at her breast desperately, taking in the last few dregs. Carla's desperate scrabbling slowed as frustration dimmed to disappointment and then acceptance that it was over. Carla leaned down and gave Gwen's breast one last lick, getting the last bit of her blood, and Gwen shuddered under her.

Carla sat back up and startled Gwen, staring down at her. They stared into each other's eyes, wordlessly, for a frozen moment. Then Carla flopped down next to Gwen and they stared up at the ceiling together.

"That was amazing," said Carla.

"Yeah I...I've never felt anything like that," said Gwen.

"You're amazing," said Carla.

Gwen looked away from her, embarrassed. Carla touched her face and she turned back. Their kiss was long and deep.

They broke the kiss and stared at each other. Gwen's eyes were wide. There was a huge smile on her face. Carla's smile was just as big and delighted.

Carla pulled Gwen back into their snuggle and sighed contentedly. She felt like she could stay just like this forever.

There was another beat and nothing happened.

"So... what now?" asked Carla.

"It can take a little while," said Gwen.

"Oh."

Gwen ran a hand up her side. Carla twitched. It tickled a little but it also felt nice.

Some pressure built in her gut where the deep pool of Gwen's blood rested. It felt like the blood was massaging her gently.

"Mmm," said Carla.

"Feels nice?"

"Mmm hmm."

"Good. Try to relax," said Gwen.

The gentle massage of Gwen's blood became more arousing. It was like the kisses to her belly and thighs before a lover found her clit. Carla enjoyed it but at the same time she felt a little guilty about it. She couldn't say why.

"You okay?" asked Gwen.

"I don't know. I feel a little weird."

Gwen stroked her hair, "It's okay. It's going to be fine," said Gwen, her voice was a little too reassuring. Like Gwen was worried about something.

The blood in her stomach roiled like a single strong lick to her clit, sending a wave of pleasure through her. She sighed and flexed in response to the stimulation. When she did she felt tempted to do... something. Was it kiss Gwen? Pinch herself? She wasn't sure. She felt this sort of vague free floating temptation to do something she shouldn't but she wasn't sure what. As she tried to figure out what she wanted a sharp feeling of shame kicked her in the stomach.

Sat up, concerned at what she was feeling. Gwen tried to pull her back down but Carla shook her off. Another wave of tight, hot pleasure moved through her body. It felt like Gwen's blood had found her clit and was giving it a few licks. She arched and gasped at the warm tightness growing in her belly. As she did she felt the urge to run her hands over her body, but knew, just knew, that doing it would be horribly wrong.

Gwen sat up too, "Carla, it's okay. Relax."

"This doesn't feel right," said Carla, breathing hard.

"I know. I know. It'll be okay, just lie back," said Gwen, her voice soothing.

Gwen reached for her and Carla slapped her hand away. As she did the temptation rose up, turning sharp and violent but still strangely directionless. She wasn't sure if she wanted to rip Gwen's throat with her teeth or tear her own flesh to shreds. The violent temptation made her gasp as her body was flooded with shame, with a profound sense of how horrible she was.

"What's happening to me?" asked Carla, she was panting. She squirmed as her stomach roiled with arousal she knew she shouldn't enjoy.

"It's okay. You're turning. This is just what it feels like," said Gwen.

Carla tried to take a breath and recover her balance, but just then the blood surged and sent an intense wave of pleasure through her, so strong her muscles went limp. She flopped back down, rolling onto her back. The steady thrum of pleasure in her gut kept intensifying. It felt like Gwen's blood had finished its exploratory licks and was eating her out with a steady rhythm. She couldn't deny the sensations running through her body, but she couldn't fully enjoy it as her body was wracked by terrible guilt at what she was feeling. At what she was allowing to happen.

"This was a mistake, take it back," gasped Carla. She writhed on the bed as Gwen's blood licked her faster.

Gwen appeared at her side and stroked her hair, "No, sweetie, no. It always feels like this. It's just your body trying to deal with what's happening. If you just relax it will feel better."

Carla reeled at the conflicting sensations roiling through her body. On the one hand the blood in her gut sent bliss shooting through her. The power she had felt drinking Gwen down was still there, humming through her, sizzling along her limbs. At the same time the temptation kept rising. She felt the need to break something. Maybe herself or maybe the world, the wild impulse to fuck someone senseless, the need to jump off a cliff she had stared at too long. She wasn't sure what she wanted to do, but she knew whatever it was, it was deeply, fundamentally wrong.

The rising, aimless desire built along with the joy in her gut and the vice on her chest. Carla knew instinctively the feeling was her soul transforming, being rearranged by what she had taken into herself, and giving into that phantom temptation would complete her transformation. By surrendering to it, she would be fundamentally changed. The shame she felt was a warning; to give in would be to lose her soul.

"God, it feels so good. I shouldn't be doing this."

"I know," said Gwen, running a finger down her neck. Between her breasts, over her belly. Carla's toes curled as Gwen's finger left a burning line across her hyper sensitive skin.

"I know it feels wrong but don't fight it," continued Gwen, "Let it happen and you'll feel better."

But Carla resisted the changes instinctively, recognizing the urge as an intruder. An invader trying to burrow in and devour her. She resisted the temptation even as it rose, nameless and relentless. She even tried to push down the pleasure radiating from her gut, refusing to enjoy the release that offered itself to her, trying to trick her into acceptance.

But even as she struggled she knew it was futile. The thing changing her was part of her now. She had swallowed it whole, accepted it into herself, and now it was too late. The sin she was resisting was one she had already committed. She was trying to pull back from a cliff she had already thrown herself off of. Despair threatened to overwhelm her and she cried out in frustration.

"What did we do? Oh god, what did we do?"

"Carla, please," said Gwen, "Stay with me."

Gwen started to rub her belly with an open palm with wide, circular strokes. The blood pooled in her belly responded to Gwen's touch, calming and sending little crests and rivulets of pleasure racing through her body. Her skin was hypersensitive and Gwen's hand sent pins and needles arcing over her, pinpricks of delight that felt like Gwen's kisses, like her beautiful fangs piercing Carla's skin. As the pleasure intensified the temptation rose as well, turning less violent and more sensual. Carla ran her tongue over her lips as she thought of fucking Gwen senseless. Of biting into her and feeling her convulse in ecstasy. Carla made a closed mouth moan as her guilt faded away. It was still there but it felt less important now.

"I'll make you happy. I know we can be happy."

The temptation rose in her and the pleasure in her gut intensified, demanding to be reveled in. Gwen's blood was a solid weight in her belly, bubbling gently as it stirred to Gwen's gentle strokes, winding her up tighter. Carla joined Gwen and ran her hands over her naked flesh; her belly, her breasts, her thighs, moaning as her hands chased the delightful pricks across her skin. No longer able to ignore the reward of her transformation. There was a slight feeling at shame that she was doing it, but it was dull and faint now.

"That's it," said Gwen, "Just enjoy it."

Carla felt pressure in her upper jaw and her mouth widened in a gasp, her lips peeling back. The pressure on her jaw was relentless. It was right on the edge of pain.

"Your fangs are coming in," said Gwen, touching her cheek again, "you're almost there."

Carla's upper jaw felt heavy with her new fangs. She kept her lips peeled back and drew rapid, heavy breaths. Carla grabbed her breast and crushed it with one hand, sending pleasure shooting through her chest into her gut. The other hand made a fist and she punched the bed, finally acting on the violent urges rising in her soul. The temptation rose in her like a wave. Vast and inevitable. Down deep part of her was screaming not to do it, but it was so quiet she could barely hear it.

"There you go," said Gwen fondly.

Carla gave in. The weight of temptation became too much and Carla could hold back no longer. She felt the indelible satisfaction you always feel when you surrender to temptation, the perverse thrill you get of doing something you're not meant to do. As Carla surrendered she came suddenly and completely. Her back arched, body going rigid as the bliss of the orgasm enveloped her entire being. It was beyond any paltry physical pleasure she had experienced before. More than a man driving into her, more than a tongue bringing her to climax, more than Gwen's fangs or her delightful blood. This was true and total release. She was smothered in a warm blanket of pure joy as her vision faded and consciousness fled. She felt one final wash of satisfaction strangely entwined with loss, then even that fled as consciousness left her.