Blood Passion Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I used too much blood, mommy. I've been feeling lightheaded since the race ended. Can we go home now, please, so I can eat?"

Jinny nodded, starting up the car to get them on the road. Only one car remained in the parking lot. The coach walked off the field earlier but she did not leave the school just yet. The sun started setting in the sky. Darkness enveloped the light as the golden orb sunk below the horizon.

Inside the school, Zoya sat at her office desk, a large book opened for reading. It looked heavy and old. The ink on the paper faded. Zoya read along one of the pages, soaking in the words, as a soft suckling sound created the only noise inside the office. Legs spread open, one of the cheerleaders knelt under her desk, licking and sucking on the coach's exposed cunt.

"A little extra research never hurt anyone. When you make a deal with the devil, the devil will make sure you get what you paid for."

Zoya smirked, tapping her finger on the page. Grabbing a pen and paper from a drawer, she immediately copied down the words from the book. Just as quick as the cheerleader ate out her cunt, she filled the page with the arcane knowledge. Happy with the research, Zoya placed a strong hand on the cheerleader's head, pushing that eager mouth in further.

"It is good to relax. Nik and Tiffany are going to get us some attention. I should be able to weather it no problem. They both graduate. No one is going to dig too closely. It is not uncommon for prodigies to pop up, especially when one is related to a pro," she mused to herself.

All the words went in one ear and out the other of the cheerleader. Entirely focused on eating the delicious, dripping, wet pussy, nothing else mattered. She acted like someone shut off her brain, acting entirely on auto-pilot. Lifeless eyes looked up at the coach when coming up for air.

X

At home, in the driveway, Nik and Veronika made out in the car. Their tongues twisted and swapped spit with great enthusiasm. Both of their hands were running and groping each other. Both could not get enough of each other's embrace, even though they had a quickie in the morning before school.

"I'm hard as a rock right now, Mommy," Nik groaned, feeling her fingers stroke him off over the dirty shorts.

"You've got a manly musk right now, baby, it is turning me on so fucking much right now. I know the perfect place for us to fuck. Just follow me," she told him.

Precum leaked through his shorts. He felt like a single stroke inside her wet, needy pussy would cause him to explode instantly. Even if he did, Nik knew his mother would not tease him about it. On the contrary, she took it as a compliment the last time it occurred.

Once inside the house, the pair kept kissing, fondling, all the way up the stairs to the bathroom. Each piece of clothing tossed aside as passion overtook reasoning. It did not stop Nik from pressing up against Veronika, locking her onto the stairwell wall. She stroked him off as he kissed all over her tender, sensitive neckline.

"One small cut, baby, somewhere I can keep you at bay," she told him. "Wait until we get into the shower. The mess will clean itself."

He let his teeth rake her skin, eliciting a soft purr, but did not bite down. He managed to keep control, keep his senses intact. His balls were another matter, as he started cumming all over his mother's palm. The stroking did its job, trying to quell the beast between his legs.

Licking the cum from her hand, Veronika moaned in ecstasy. Only his blood tasted better. Nik saw happiness on his mother's face. It did not stop him from fondling her huge tits, kneading the soft flesh between greedy fingers.

"I've got a lot more for you, Mommy, don't worry."

Palming one of her buttcheeks, Nik started moving them toward the intended destination.

"You're always full for me, baby. Feel up my ass rougher. Don't be shy, my possessive boy. I'm yours."

Veronika enjoyed the hand on her ass, completely submissive to the possessive actions of her son. It felt right to her, normal, desired. The more he took control of her, the more she wanted to give up to him. No one deserved him more than her.

The moment they got into the shower, she squatted down like a pornstar, already sucking his cock back to full strength. Loud, sloppy, lewd, those tight lips formed a seal making sure he got the blowjob of a lifetime. Both his hands played with her hair and head, pushing that eager throat further and further down the shaft. He wanted her to throatjob every inch of it.

Glug...glug...glug...glug...glug...glug...

A hot minute went by as he used his mother's mouth like a fleshlight. She dripped onto the shower floor, turned on ravenously.

"You sound so fucking hot right now," he grunted, bucking his hips. "Your mouth feels like your pussy right now. You already jerked me off for a quick meal and now I feel like blowing another one directly down your throat. You're the best mother ever."

His thick, virile cock made Veronika gag all over it, lathering it with copious amounts of saliva. Careful, controlled breathing through the nose kept her from passing out. Making no move to push him away or take control, the busty mother accepted all his son offered. The raw determination to cum again and again inside her only made Veronika hornier. What more would a MILF want than a young stud filling her up completely and constantly without rest?

It only took a couple more minutes before the familiar sensation clicked in her mind. His pace got ragged. Smooth thrusts became haphazard as his balls tightened and the first blast of jizz shot down her throat. His hands kept a tight grip, preventing Veronika from retracting. She coughed and sputtered from the torrent of delicious cum. She knew better but it still surprised her how much he summoned up. Another reason added to a long list of attributes to be turned on from.

Finally breaking control and backing away, Nik put one hand on the showerwall to stabilize himself. In cloud nine, he felt a little dizzy from over exerting himself. Using up more blood than intended during the race, and now two orgasms within a short amount of time, fatigue caught up with him.

Swallowing with a happy smile, and licking the overflow from around the corners of her mouth, Veronika stood up.

"I think you need to get some dinner in you, young man. I'm supposed to be the one taking care of you, not the other way around. Take it slow. Drink slowly and don't use your teeth. I'll handle that for now."

Sharp teeth extended outwards inside Veronika's mouth. Pricking the skin around her wrist, she let the blood flow out for a moment before presenting the fresh meal to her hungry son. He smelled it, as if fresh from the oven. Her blood had a specific scent to it, becoming more noticeable the more he smelled it.

Gently, he grabbed her arm, raising the wrist to his hungry lips.

"Just enough to quench my thirst," he thought. "Not too much. I don't want to hurt her."

Tentatively, his lips hovered over the scraped skin. Blood trickled out. He held his mouth there, hovering, for a few seconds to test the waters. Making sure he'd not go crazy again, his lips latched onto the platter. Nik sucked on the soft skin, slowly drinking in the red lifeforce. He used a lot of blood during the race to keep ahead of Tiffany, more than expected. Veronika slowly, gently stroked his hair while feeding him.

"We need to get your aunt and cousin here so you don't drink me dry," Veronika giggled. "That is enough, baby, just relax and pull away."

His lips parted, unhappy to be leaving the sweet, succulent meal it thirst for. Veronika kept stroking his hair. The calmness helped Nik stay in control and not let the hunger overtake his senses.

Instead of backing away entirely, Nik reached down to hook one of Veronika's legs. Lifting it in the air, he made his intentions known. Smiling, Veronika let him take control again, wanting him to take her as many times as his stud body mustered up the strength for.

Slipping inside the warm, moist love tunnel, Nik pushed his mother up against the showerwall. Long, slow strokes inside her to feel how inviting the wet walls felt. Her hand crawled along the wall to snag the shower taps. A warm cascade sprayed the couple, washing away any blood that spilled from Nik's meal.

The couple embraced, slowly, gently fucking under the warm shower water. Veronika envisioned what it'd be like to be under a waterfall fucking. Feeling the water beat against their skin as they gracefully made love in a romantic location.

Their tongues twisted and turned, swirling passionately as both took their time. The rough facefucking over, they focused on tenderness. Slow thrusts, soft caresses, deep kisses, and audibly letting the other know how excited they felt. A lot of yoga helped Veronika enjoy the submissive position, rather than feel cramped being held vulnerably.

Steam slowly billowed in the shower, slightly providing a cloudy cloak to cover their affair. Behind these closed doors they let loose their animal instincts, the desires built directly in their DNA. The more they fucked, the more they wanted to fuck. A self-feeding desire that required more willpower than they let on.

Nik thought about this position the entire ride back home from school. He thought about leading her to the shower as he did, facefucking her as he did, and now feeling every inch of his cock get hugged by her velvety pussy. From tip to hilt, it fit perfectly inside. Each stroke he built up the pleasure inside both of them, gearing them towards another fantastic orgasm.

Both wanted to orgasm together in the other's arms, to see the look of joy and pleasure in their eyes. Both wanted to hear the other moan and groan, grunt and sputter their animalistic reactions to that orgasm. It went without question that any reservations they had in the beginning were long gone now as they embraced each other figuratively and literally.

So it came as no surprise when Nik thrust away, grunting loud, Veronika moaned louder to match him. They built towards that orgasm, one stroke at a time. He did not speed up or slow down, keeping the pace steady. A couple minutes went by, pleasurable noises continuing to increase. Their eyes locked in as the climax soon reached the tipping point.

In the periphery, they saw the look of pleasure, the look of desire reflected back. It only fed into the need to orgasm together. One more stroke closer, one more thrust. A lip bite, or a tighter grip on the leg upped the schedule. Small, natural acts that signaled enjoyment.

Nik did not say a single word when he started shooting cum inside Veronika's pussy. She simply smiled happily, moaning in delight at her own matching orgasm. Bodies shook under the warm water, trying to stay upright without falling over. It felt good to them, right, natural, pure. So many feelings and emotions that words failed to describe.

Not removing his wilting cock, he leaned in to give his mother one more passionate kiss. Lips slowly parted and danced together. The water continued to cascade down over the couple to keep the passions stoked a moment longer before they were forced to part. Their lusts sated momentarily, they cleaned up to get the rest of the day going.

12