Blood Servant Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was painfully hard in my confinement, despite filling my mistress four times over the last five hours since we woke up in the early afternoon, before she'd left for the club. I wouldn't have been surprised if Cassidy came naked one day, save the minimal modesty needed in the hallway she probably would have.

It was kind of a game we'd started playing. She'd see how long she could tease me before I ravished her, and it was a rather delicious buildup as she stroked my inner thigh and I teased her arm and shoulder with my fingertips, my arm around her neck.

She sighed softly, and craned her neck to scent my neck, "You smell delicious."

I turned my head to kiss her teasingly, "So do you."

Hell, even with human senses, the wafting scent of her arousal was filling the room.

She looked smug at my somewhat beguiled and rapt tone, but then she panted and her eyes widened as I pulled her closer to reach around her neck and down and squeeze her breast. Her nipples were deliciously large and pointy, and I rolled the left one gently with that hand, while I reached across my body to do the same to the right.

She said breathily, "So delicious."

"What's that?"

She sighed, and went for my pants, "The affection, and how much you need to ravish me."

I did hold affection for her, if not love, but it was the love of a friend that was maintaining the incredible lustful heat between us over that time. There was some intimacy involved, there couldn't fail to be with the way we pleasured each other daily, but it was rooted in deep trust and nothing like the love I held for my mistress.

I gasped as she fished me out and stroked me lightly, while she let out a little needy moan into my mouth that begged me for my cock. I was fairly sure that was cheating, but it was the last straw. I was just a man after all, and Cassidy was a hot as hell redhead. I pulled her shirt up and over, then got mine, before I raised my ass and shucked my shorts, all in seconds which made us both completely naked.

She was the stronger no doubt, but she offered zero resistance as I stood, pulled her to her feet, and manhandled her to the end of the couch. She went with a pant of excitement as I pushed her over the couch arm forcefully and gave her tight petite heart shaped ass a harsh swat with my other hand. Her cry of pain from the sting faded into a dirty sigh of pleasure, and she stuck her ass up higher in offer as she put her face in the couch cushion.

She was soaked for me. Over the last month her body had become somewhat accustomed to my ridiculously fat ten inches, but I was still careful as I lined myself up and speared lightly into her heaven. Her sex welcomed me in with moist heat and a snug silken embrace that sent tingles of euphoria into my body. She rolled her hips eagerly to take in another inch or two, then tightened around me potently when I gave her another sharp slap to her lovely ass.

I grinned cheekily at her shocked and then whimpering sigh of pleasure as she writhed for me. When the shocked vice released my tip and an inch or so beyond, I started to rock my body and bury myself a little at a time until our bodies were flush. I took my time, she could take a harsh pounding but only if I let her adjust, though it wouldn't take her as long these days.

The fact we could only be with each other for one round to preserve my stamina for my mistress was hardly an impediment these days. We loved to fuck, maybe even more than in the beginning now that we were close friends, but it was no longer new and absent the natural thrill of a new partner. Point being, after fucking my mistress all afternoon and filling her with four loads, I was at the peak of my stamina right after breakfast and just one round could go a very long time. Usually through multiple positions, and the changes made let me cool off and last even longer for my insatiable redheaded beauty.

So far, the most I'd made her cum uncontrollably on my cock the last month was eleven times, but I was feeling good about breaking that record today.

Especially because I cheated. I spanked her ass hard for the third time right before I got started, to warm her up even further, and then I reached forward to grab her ponytail and pull firmly back. Then I took the wet thumb out of my mouth and shoved it into her ass. That had her howling like mad as I started to work her pussy with my cock with slow thrusts but hard grinds that would rub her g-spot firmly and grind her clit between the hooded folds. Add to that the teasing wait, and the painful sting of the spank radiating to her clit to be transformed into dirty radiating pleasure, and she came for me like a freight train.

The pleasure of her convulsing sex was unreal, but I just kept stroking into her slowly to both extend her current orgasm and set her up for the second. As she started to come down, she was ridiculously wet at that point with satiny satiation mixed in with her already potent liquid arousal. It enabled me to slide easily despite how tight and tautly stretched she was around my cock, and I started to pound her as she came off that first orgasm.

That's also when I raised the stakes. I started to squeeze one of her ass cheeks hard with my four fingers, and I started to work my thumb with authority in her tight little ass.

"Cum for me again, so sexy, Cass."

She let out a keening cry, "Greg!" that turned into a shocked breathy gasp followed by wild panting that accompanied her second potent orgasm. She splintered apart wildly around my cock, and I pushed down with my hand and worked my thumb in circles at the same time, to hold her wildly writhing body still as I continued to pound her. She truly was hot as hell while coming for me, and I was just drowning in the delicious waves of euphoria from where we were connected while I enjoyed the view.

"You like it when I take you like this. Like it when I take your pleasure from you with a firm hand."

I wouldn't dare describe Cassidy as a submissive, we had a give and take in bed similar to Katrina. Except, Katrina and I were in charge about half the time, I was in charge with Cassidy probably seventy five percent of the time. She had more submissive in her than she did dominant, and she loved it when a man took control. Not just control, but firm and demanding control.

She trembled as she came down, "Fucking love it, Greg. Gods, your cock makes me feel so full, fuller than I've ever felt before with another lover, but your thumb in my ass too makes it insane."

I slowly ramped up my speed, length, and the power of my strokes to full bore wild and relentless fucking. After two orgasms her body was more than ready for rough and overwhelming. I didn't even have to move my thumb or hand anymore, just her insane writhing and wriggling made it move in and out and in circles in her ass. My hard pounding cock started to extract orgasm after orgasm from her athletically curvaceous body in quick succession. Her sweet cries of pleasure were such an incredible turn on as I pulled back firmly on her hair to keep her back fully arched and her body under some modicum of control as I ravished her.

I extracted three through seven from her before the silken friction and deep tingling pleasure of her tight sex and the unbelievably hot way she writhed and came for me became too much. Not to mention her cries of ecstasy, or the sweet whimpers and pants of overwhelmed pleasure for me. Anyway, that's about when the potent buildup of euphoria in my body was at its peak, and my legs started to tingle as my balls started to tighten.

I pulled out at that point, denying myself, as I wasn't nearly done with fucking the beautiful redhead yet. I loved to watch her face too, especially while I filled her up. She had that soft faux innocent beauty going on that always engendered the desire to both protect and ravish in equal measure, and she had gorgeous warm amber eyes that had to be seen to be believed.

She sighed in loss, and I teased her ass with soft caresses as I pulled my thumb out. Just four more to go to equal my record, but the downside of me cooling off was she did as well. It'd take some effort before she reached that multi-orgasmic domino effect again if I let her fall too far.

Which is why I cheated. Always cheat when it comes to pleasuring a woman, it kept them coming back for more after all. I dropped to my knees, started to fingerfuck her ruthlessly, while I dug my tongue into and rimmed her slightly gaping asshole. It was safe enough, and more than clean, since she'd come here straight from her shower after her nightly run with the pack.

She gasped, "Greg! Fuck!" as I ran the other hand around her leg and up, to start gently massaging her folds in tight circles, with just enough pressure to grind her clit with her own soaked and silky folds.

It took me a couple of minutes of deliciously hard work, but I eventually took number eight, followed quickly by number nine and number ten with my two hands and wicked tongue. She was delicious.

By then my cock had more than cooled off, so I pulled her up and twisted her around. Her eyes were in a daze and moist with addled pleasure, as I gripped her ass, and picked her up and slammed her into the wall next to the couch. Her legs went tightly around me as I bent my knees and slammed my fat cock back inside of her. Where it belonged.

I had to be a little careful at that point. She was close to overstimulation, and I needed to draw out three more orgasms from her tight little body before she crashed on me. Not to mention before I nutted myself, the well fucked look on her face, and the way she looked at me with wide awed eyes hit my control just as hard as the sweet friction and warm embracing flesh of her paradise.

Her arms went around my neck, and her eyes widened in pleasure as she rolled her hips to grind me. That was my signal to start pounding up into her as she bounced mostly helplessly on my cock. She was a fantastic fuck after all, and without pinning her down she started to work my cock the best she could with little to no leverage. She tightened, rolled her hips subtly, milked me hard, and otherwise demanded my sperm with her hot and begging amber eyes.

It was the affection dancing with the awe and shock in her eyes that made it so damned potent, as they begged me for my pleasure.

Fuck me, maybe next time. As number eleven hit her like a dam breaking, my balls boiled and the shock of overwhelming pleasure was like a tornado touching ground and lightning striking at the same time. The look in her eyes, the incredible pleasure of her quivering and jerking sex destroyed all my controls, and I was just suddenly filling her as a tempest of pleasure stormed through my body and howled through my mind.

Her eyes were intense, as we locked gazes and rode that high together.

"Fuck, number twelve remains elusive," I said playfully as I came down.

She giggled a little hysterically, "Greg, stop trying to kill me. Eleven is amazing. Hell, five is amazing, and I won't be able to walk for an hour."

I grinned, and gently cradled her ass cheeks as I backed away from the wall, rounded the couch, and sat down without taking my cock from her body. I also knew that had been hyperbole, she could shift that soreness and weak-kneed reaction away in a second.

She said, "Seriously, this monster kills me. Most men can't make me cum half that much with four rounds and all day long. Never mind in one round and in under an hour, no matter how long."

I winked, and advised, "Always reach for the stars, for then you're guaranteed to at least achieve flight."

She giggled, "I won't argue, maybe someday."

She dismounted me, and then reached for the coffee table. After that first time, I'd been smart enough to bring a couple of clean wash cloths as well as a tube of baby wipes for cleanup.

It didn't take long to clean up the mess, and after cleaning us I used the baby wipes to get the couch too and dried them off, and we both got dressed.

To my surprise, when we sat back down, she didn't just cuddle against my side like shifters are wont to do, but she straddled me and pressed her body against mine, our faces just inches apart. It was shockingly intimate, and I smiled at the warmth and affection in her eyes.

She said softly, "I care about you as well, Greg. You're not the only one that feels that affection. You're also not just the best fuck Katrina has ever let me share, cock size notwithstanding, but my best friend as well outside of pack."

I smiled, "I know that. Well, a part of that. I can see it in your eyes, and the way you look at me."

She nodded, and then kissed me deeply, before she twisted her body around, swiveled her hips, and wound up cuddled against my side again. She usually stayed for a bit for after-cuddling, and I enjoyed every moment of it before she had to leave and get sleep before the morning shift when she was on duty at sunrise. Her contented sigh warmed me as I put my arm around her and played with her shoulder and arm with my fingertips.

That's when it all went sideways on me.

The door slammed open, and Katrina was tossed inside, and wound up landing on her knees roughly with a sharp cry leaving her lips as she braced herself with her hands. She looked at me fearfully, with love, regret, and apology in her eyes as she straightened her back but stayed on her knees. She looked miserable and terrified, and the surge of protectiveness and fear I felt on her behalf was potent, but also impotent. I was the weakest one in the room, always was in my world, and that wouldn't change.

It was my first time seeing them as they walked in, using my peripheral vision since I'd been ordered to never make eye contact or speak to another vampire.

Andrei was six foot two, with black hair and brown eyes. His face was chiseled, and rather good looking in a rugged way. Or at least, it would've been, if not for the long-jagged scar that ran down his right cheek over his jaw and down onto his neck. He had a wide build and was muscular, and he looked really pissed off and I could see the insanity in his eyes.

His cousin Damien and second in command wasn't much better. He was a bit short for a guy at five foot nine, with brown hair and eyes, but I could see the similarity in features in the face. He was wiry of body type, all lean and toned muscle, and the anger in his eyes had a twisted cruel cast to it that made my stomach turn.

Damien ordered coldly, "Return to your room, Cassidy. Now."

Cassidy didn't dare look at me to give me her apologetic look, but she did squeeze my leg as she jumped up and left the room with her shoulders hunched. I didn't blame her, her life and the life of her pack depended on the two sick fucks in front of me.

Damien glared at me, but I still didn't meet his eyes, until he demanded, "Look at me."

It only occurred to me then that her order not to look at other vampire's eyes was for my safety. Not because they would perceive it as a challenge, or not because I wasn't worthy, but because looking into their eyes risked being compelled. Perhaps some of the clan played games with each other's blood servants, and that was why I'd been locked down in that way.

Apparently, I didn't look fast enough, because Damien blurred. The shocking sound of a slap reached my ears, and I watched as Katrina flew across the room and slammed into the wall.

"Now," he demanded.

No other threat could've made me cave so fast. I wasn't going to watch him beat the woman I loved to display a stubbornness that was futile in the first place. My eyes snapped up and met his, and I was lost, even as my mind raged beneath the surface impotently. My face went slack as his power entwined with my mind and made any thoughts of disobedience impossible, much less actual disobedience.

He grimaced, "For this one? And you shared it with a dog?"

At first, I thought he was talking to me, until Katrina bit her lip in fear and said, "Yes."

He ordered me, "You will sit there and not move, while you watch us punish your mistress. Then when she is back in line, we will snap your neck and throw you out with yesterday's garbage."

I had no choice, my ass stuck to the couch, as my caged mind fought against his command helplessly. Even if I could get up, what then? It wasn't like I could fight a master vampire. I had no magic, no weapons, and I wouldn't even know where to start in hand to hand. They were also probably three times stronger and ten times faster than I was, it'd be worse odds than a toddler trying to take out a Navy Seal.

I was also mind-gibbering terrified and in a protective rage on her behalf below that magical cage on my mind, but as I said already it was impotent. I had no power here.

It was apparent to me then, even in the shock of the moment, that somehow our true relationship and love had been betrayed. I wasn't sure how, but there was no other explanation. I knew the brothers were jealous of what they saw as theirs. But with thirty-seven female vampires not to mention their female blood servants, there's no way they could sate that many sex obsessed vampires who all had crazy libidos.

From what I understood, at some point the master had given them the option of having blood servants to quench their thirst and their physical needs due to their enhanced libidos. It was a practical necessity given the sexually enhanced aspect of the curse and blood magic that made them what they were.

Point being, I could be a feed bag and a dick to get off on, but Andrei wouldn't allow love which triggered his jealousy. Possibly disgust as well, since blood servants were human, and humans were nothing but prey to most vampires, not equals.

I wished they'd just kill me. I didn't want to see the punishment about to be delivered.

I also suspected Andrei could read all of those realizations on my face. He was old and powerful, and twisted and evil did not mean stupid. He'd have died long ago, if he couldn't gauge his enemies correctly, and manage that violent insanity that danced in his eyes to some extent.

Regardless, he smirked at my visible reactions, then turned to Katrina.

He ordered Katrina, "Strip, get on your hands and knees like the slut you are, and beg me and Damien to take our pleasure from both ends like the whore you are."

Fuck, no. I saw red, and I think my mind broke and went a little insane as the love of my life started to strip for those two fuck-wads. Worse than that, I knew this couldn't be the first time that they'd made her a little slut and demeaned her for gods knows how long. Perhaps not recently, but her strength awed me that she was so kind and lovely, regal, after all that must've been done to her over the years. She was just as powerless as I was in the moment, bound in the blood enthrallment of master vampire to child vampire.

I don't think I'd ever focused harder on my magic core than in that moment, to rise up. My mind beat against the cage of his compulsion. I couldn't stand but he said nothing about not roasting him in magic. Of course, nothing happened, as my sharpened focus imagined my power bursting out of me and roasting him in fire, absorbing his life, destroying him with death magic, ripping every ounce of water out of his body, pulverizing his body with earth, or slicing him in half with a blade of air. I also tried to erase his body from existence with the power of the void, turn off his mind like a switch with psionics, and to create a deadly weapon with creation.

It all failed, all the known magics, as I'd been failing for years. Nothing had changed, still powerless, and I bit my tongue to prevent a sob of helpless rage as my now naked love of my life got on her hands and knees. Her neck craned up to look straight ahead, while her ass raised lewdly behind her in invitation, the classic split roast position. The look of disgust on her face didn't stop the begging words from leaving her lips.

1...7891011...17