Blood Summer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew in my gut that something bad or possibly evil had happened that night. The wolf song was even more haunting and sad and more sustained that night. When the wolf song stopped I drifted off to what was a quite peaceful sleep.

It would be Peter in his element the next evening when he told us at the communal super table.

"I heard there were three gruesome murders last night in the village. The barman and the shop assistant and the village priest were found strung up upside down in the woods near the village. They had their throats cut and bled out."

I hissed at him.

"Do you have to bring that up right now Peter?"

He just grinned.

"I heard what happened in the village yesterday babe and the two people that crossed swords with you are dead. I guess you aren't to be messed with babe."

I hissed again.

"Be very careful what you say next or you will be joining the list of the dead. I will gut you myself. I kid you not. I have had enough of your sick twisted accusations. I am not laughing. It is no longer funny."

He actually went white as a sheet when I said that or was it the look of pure venom I gave him that turned him white. I guess they were quite gruesome deaths but it was weird to think Peter thought me capable of doing that. I got weird looks from some of the others. I thought they better wise up because I didn't like the attitude let alone the way they looked at me.

I contained a hiss.

"So that is the way of it is it? Pete I blame you for this and your obsessions. What stories were you telling those villagers? I know your sick twisted hand is all over this. You couldn't let any of that vampire shit rest could you and it seems you can't let it rest yet. You stirred up a hornets nest didn't you now those people are dead because of it. It is just because you wanted revenge on me for ditching you. I see it on your face and not just yours. Well I have seen what you all think. I won't forget your treachery. I see those skanky sluts that you are sticking your dick in are all too ready to swallow your shit as well as your dick. You aren't pinning this on me not even in jest."

The atmosphere had turned dark and poisonous. Tanya told me.

"Let it go babe. They never did like you. I am glad the back stabbing bitches showed their true faces here today."

Dawn smirked.

"They aren't worth clawing babe."

Tessa laughed.

"If you ask me the killer got the wrong people."

Timisha hissed.

"I think they are all jealous sis because the Count has a soft spot for you and not them. It will always rear its ugly head. I guess spreading them for Peter, Dom and Roth isn't enough for the skanky slacks. They forget that those dead fucks wouldn't serve them either. Maybe one of them did it."

The Count would show up to calm things down.

"The Police will be arriving from the Capital to investigate. They will no doubt interview all of you. I will have my lawyers present to protect all of you from their incompetence and corruption and to act as translators of course.

The killings are the hallmark of a serial killer who has been busy over the region for more than 20 years and the Police can't catch him. He has also murdered people in Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Romania and Moldova in the exact same brutal manner.

I will double the security tonight and suggest you stay indoors as much as possible. It is for your own protection. They have a shoot to kill order on anybody who shouldn't be on the Estate.

The hounds are on the trail of somebody who doesn't belong here. We will hunt that stranger down. He is the main suspect."

The Count would invite Timisha, Tessa, Dawn, Tanya and my self to the castle for an evening meal. He had also invited several of the male models. I noted that a black leather outfit arrived at the chalet, an apparent gift from the Count so I put it on. I felt dangerous in it. I was still infected by a dark mood.

I surveyed myself in the mirror in my room and hardly recognized myself in the slinky black leather outfit with its six inch steel stiletto thigh high boots and a skirt that had two slits up each leg to my hips plus the top with its almost perfect fit over my breasts to show as much cleavage and breast without being totally naked there. The studded neck choker was the finishing touch but for the leather armlets on my forearms and the torques on my biceps.

I thought I saw chins bouncing of the floor when the others saw what I was wearing. Timisha giggled.

"Yup the Count wants to fuck you."

I bit my lip.

"My gut tells me this isn't from Count Arnyek little sister. This isn't his taste at all but I definitely like this outfit. It says get out of the way I am dangerous."

We would be escorted to the castle and the guards were armed and they were agitated. We would be shown into the dining hall and then I laid eyes on him for the first time. I felt a wave of lust wash over me and a wave that was even bigger than the waves that washed over me from Arnyek.

The man looked a spitting double for Arnyek who looked ill at ease. He might have had a darker and evil charisma that Arnyek didn't have and he had that in abundance. He spoke.

"She is indeed quite stunning brother. I didn't think you had it in you Arnyek. I think I will have to steal her from you. There has to be a first for everything."

I looked at Arnyek.

"He said brother. Have you been holding out on me again Arnyek?"

The one who called himself brother laughed as he undressed me with his eyes.

"I daresay he has Viviana and so have my sweet or not so sweet baby sisters. It is hard to admit to having a brother well a big brother who is not so much the black sheep of the family as the black wolf of the family. I don't think they expected to see me again ever. I had planed to stay away.

Allow me to introduce myself Viviana. I am Count Kiraly Sange Halhatatlan. I am one of those family secrets that nobody wants to talk about. I think by rights this is my castle but I turned it and the title down. Our Uncle decided that I should inherit his castle and his estate that he reclaimed. I wasn't in a position to refuse it as it brings nothing but problems.

I think yesterday and today we have seen the problems it brings and tomorrow the police will be here. My little brother is far too nice a man to deal with those cunts and I use the word cunts deliberately for that is what they are. I am much more ruthless in dealing with our families enemies Viviana.

I heard he had met somebody and I was intrigued enough to want to meet you. There might be things wrong with his judgement in letting your parents dig and probe and turn over rocks better left unturned but there is nothing wrong with eyes that is for sure.

It is also the case that blood is thicker than water and the deaths in the village mean trouble in one way or another for my kin. I think Arnyek made a mistake calling in the police from the Capital. This is our land here and those Police have no business here. We will take a united front against them. They only ever represent trouble so I am here. I suppose he had to call them in the circumstances though."

One of the obvious guards arrived and handed a note to Kiraly. He grimaced.

"The hounds are on the track of an escaped serial killer brother. The institution that let him out will get some grief from me. He is obviously a copycat as well. We are the best hunters of such creatures, we always were. I will handle this brother. You have guests and quite lovely guests if I do say so. You must not let them down. I think that hospitality was always your forte and not mine."

I thought it sounded like a put down as he turned to me undressing me with eyes as another wave of lust washed over me.

"I hope to get to know you better in the coming days and weeks Viviana and that you won't let some local difficulties chase you away. Yes that idiotic ex boyfriend of yours did go and stir up the locals. He stuck his nose in bad business from the past. That never ends well. I am sure we can come up with some suitable revenge on him. It is just pure coincidence that a copycat serial killer turns up here. It is bad timing and nothing more. I am sure of it."

I don't think Arnyek was happy with his brother showing up and probably unhappier as his brother lusted for me and there was no doubt about that and my own lust was self evident. It was a nervy meal that night for many reasons. I would have calm words with Arnyek.

"I expect you would have told me about him sooner or later so I will let you off not telling me about him. Viviana and Una didn't tell me about him either. What is so terrible that you wouldn't tell me about your brother?"

He sighed.

"That will be his right to tell you and not mine. If he chooses to tell you that is. You would probably not believe me tell you about him and put it down to jealousy on my part. His lust is the equal of mine if not greater and he has the same effect on you that I do if not even greater. It was also ever the case that we desired the same women Viviana. I didn't expect him to show up here though."

I sighed.

"I don't think I like the idea of you two fighting over me because it sounds like you two are going to. I don't think I like that idea at all. Oh and thank you for the outfit. I like it and it is also a perfect fit."

He grimaced noticeably.

"It wasn't a gift from me. It was a gift from Kiraly. He has obviously seen you already and liked what he saw and not said anything to anybody. He is stating his intentions already. He never changes but then nor do I."

There would be a snogging session before I was escorted back to the chalet by him and a retinue of guards. The wolves were silent that night and he said.

"I think they know there is a hunt going on but aren't taking any risks in case they think they are being hunted this night."

It would be another restless night that had me going to the veranda again. I would see several flashes of light and then hear several cracks. I knew that sound of distant gunfire since my mother's brother, my uncle Paul was a hunter. Paul thought I would make a good hunter once upon a time. My mother and even my father tried to keep me away from that world. I didn't like the people that hung about with Paul either.

I was disturbed in my thought by a male voice close by. It was Kiraly.

"Somebody is now dead. He was a very dangerous somebody. If he was caught alive the State would just institutionalize him again and he would just escape again to kill. It will save lives. He was far too dangerous to be allowed to live."

I didn't move as he approached slowly closer to me and I asked.

"Did you or Arnyek have anything to do with those killings in the village?"

He just grinned as he stopped in front of me.

"We did not. I will swear on anything you want me to swear. I do not waste my time killing peasants. There is no challenge in that for a top predator Viviana. Arnyek made a mistake inviting those Police here. Coming with those Police will be another predator. They are the kind of predator that hunted our ancestors in the not so distant past as well. The kind of men that I might have to kill to keep what is left of my family safe."

I was trying to control my lust as I asked.

"Why didn't your brother and sisters tell me about you? What secret will you not tell me?"

He grinned.

"I am not a nice man Viviana. I am a monster I suppose. I have killed to protect my family though. Arnyek might prefer a different path. It is a commendable quality he has I suppose but that path doesn't work in my view. It is kill or be killed. I think you are the kind of girl that knows that in her gut. You have seen just how shallow some people are here. Yes I have been stalking you before you ask. There is nothing wrong with my brother's eyes even if his judgment is flawed. You are one thing he has got right."

I was chewing my lip.

"Are you going to fight him for me?"

He just grinned.

"It will not be a fight in the traditional sense. But one of us will claim you, well the one you choose Viviana. You will have that choice."

I challenged him.

"Are you so sure that I will choose one of you?"

He grinned.

"Oh yes because I can sniff and see and just sense your lust. You have never felt that for any other male ever. It will be my brother or I that you will chose and it will be for life Viviana. My brothers secrets are pretty much my secrets but I think it takes a monster like me to give you what you need Viviana and make no mistake about it I am a monster compared to most human norms. I don't give a fuck though."

I knew the pass would come but the speed of it still surprised me. He was fast and I offered no resistance. I had the stampeding butterflies ten fold and a tidal wave of lust overwhelming me. The swirling and exploding galaxies seemed even more numerous in my head and as he kissed me it felt like I was floating. It also felt like I was being windswept even though there was no breeze at all that night. His hands were also wandering and I let them.

He broke the carnal clinch and not I. He grinned.

"You might not be willing to let either of us do that to you if you knew all of our dark secrets. Most men would consider my brother and I as totally evil. We consider most men weak and even more evil than even us. I will have your back and that of your friends and sister tomorrow when the Police arrive."

He seemed to be gone in a flash. I heard giggling. Timisha gave me a cheeky look.

"We saw everything sis. You have the two most eligible studs in the place chasing you. That isn't fair. You didn't even stand up to him. We thought we were going to get a full on sex show there."

I swore.

"Shit I thought you lot was sleeping."

Tessa laughed.

"We can't sleep either babe. I think we might be as hot and bothered and horny as you. It is even worse since we have now heard that Peter, Roth, Stu, Dom and Frank are all stacked in the baby maker department."

Tanya sighed.

"We got a film of those 5 studs having sex with Viviana and Una last night according to the time stamp. I suppose it was more of an orgy gangbang as the two of them took the 5 blokes. It was pretty hot babe. They left those men exhausted."

I sighed.

"I think I will give it a miss as I am horny enough already. I don't know why he didn't just throw me on my back and rip my nightie off and take my virginity and fuck me hard. I wouldn't have stopped him or Arnyek."

Dawn sighed.

"Don't be telling me that doll as we are all still virgins and none of us can sleep. That's right we didn't spread them for Peter. You thought we might have but we didn't."

I was still awake when I saw Tessa and Dawn going into Tanya's room. I knew what they were going to do instinctively as we had all been to private girls schools. It was one way to get relief and it beat using dildos and vibrators. It also beat using our own fingers.

I knew what Timisha wanted when she appeared holding her teddy bear that she never parted from. She chewed her lip.

"The others aren't being quiet. I feel quite lonely and spooked as if somebody is watching me well watching us."

I patted the bed beside me because I was lying on top of it.

"You haven't done this since you were 8."

She cuddled into me.

"I haven't done this since I was 9 and you had tits by then. Oh and I think we are in for a big storm tonight. I feel one coming. Thunder and lightning always scared me but not when I was with you. You seemed to love it and always wanted to dance in it. That scared mum and dad shitless."

She hugged me tighter.

"You always smell bloody nice as well. I always pinch your soap and shampoo."

I giggled.

"It isn't my soap and shampoo it is mum's that I pinch."

She was right about the electric storm as not 15 minutes later it started. The flashes of lightning got closer and the crack of thunder got closer. The rain got torrential. I got the urge to dance in it just like I did when I was a young girl. The others thought I was nuts but they joined me. I thought I caught Kiraly watching us as the lightning flashed but that only excited me to dance some more.

Later I would take relief from and give relief to Timisha which surprised me and her I guess. I thought we were being watched the whole time we did so. In the morning there were no recriminations as Dawn giggled at the breakfast table.

"It was some night huh. You know I thought we were being watched and it was kind of creepy but I didn't care. It made me more daring in the end."

There was a knock at the chalet door and it was Una.

"I hope you are dressed girls the Police are here. The storm hasn't slowed them down in the slightest."

It brought our good mood to an end fast.

To Be Continued Soon...