All Comments on 'BloodBorne Ch. 03'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
StarMAPStarMAPabout 13 years ago
That was interesting!

What an exciting new development. The attraction between those two is hectic! I can't wait to see what happens. With personalities like those, the clashes they are going to have will be epic! I liked it =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yay

love your stories... cant wait for the next installment... :)

JazCullenJazCullenabout 13 years ago
Classic!

I now officially love you LOL!!

"Concentrate on breakfast, Gordon Ramsey."

That line was pure class and made the chapter for me hehe! Loving this story so much. Keep up the brilliant work :-)

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

what an update. and what a match for Liam! happy we already got this new chapter.

lostchickenlostchickenabout 13 years ago

I love how she calls him Casper - always makes me giggle *smiles*

What an awesome chapter. I am getting goosebumps as I nervously wait for the next installation. Please don't let this one die!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
can't wait for more!!!

I'm drawn in to this story and can't wait to see more of it.. I like how the past is coming out slowly and slowly but yet still in an intriguing way!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
Excellent!

It's always over too soon. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
AMAZING

You leave me wanting more :)

Linnea10Linnea10about 13 years ago
Awesome!

I get so excited when I see a new post and they never let me down!

MissElf1MissElf1about 13 years ago
Great chapter

I think the way you bring the brothers to life on the page is amazing. Each has a distinct and dramatically different personality. I think the way Liam is growing and becoming a deeper character is very interesting. The way that you write is very entertaining. Thanks and I lookd forward to reading the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
grr..

This is horrid!!! You made me late for work... lol Ok, well I was almost late for work because I couldn't stop reading. But That was yesterday and halfway through the previous story.

lvlouhlvlouhalmost 13 years ago
LMAO!

Draco " than God, I'm not gay" Haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hahaha! LMFAO!

"Thank God I'm not gay." That means Draco found Xan to be cute! When her real identity wasnt revealed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ROFL

I was laughing literally for a good ten minutes at the beginning of this chapter where Liams character finds out that Xan is a woman, well written to say the least!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Draco "thank god i'm not gay"..hell i'm still laughing..hahaha!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
lol

this was a very amusing chapter! made me wake my sleeping 9 month old because i couldn't contain my laughter! xN

panda1870panda1870over 11 years ago
hahah

I'm not gay

Love that ... Draco :)

VRSnowVRSnowalmost 10 years ago
Thanks for not giving us a cliffhanger

Thankfully, I have found these stories after the series were published. I am not a fan of cliffhangers because I feel a well thought out story keeps the readers coming back and that is how I feel about your stories. They are well thought out. Cliffhangers tend to be overly contrived and manipulates the readers/viewers. Many shows have lost my interest after the cliffhanger resolutions were less than what they were played up to be. I feel your stories stand on their own and do not need a cliffhanger.

I have read other stories on Literotica, with cliffhangers that could have been resolved with an extra paragraph in the previous publication. After waiting for the next chapter, the let down was so bad that I quit reading the story altogether because of the poorly planned story line and the general feeling of being screwed with. Hey, what can I say, I want to be entertained and not manipulated.

Also, this chapter had so much humor, information, and just great character development. I like seeing that Liam is more than an angry two-dimensional character. His personality really grows and shows him as a complicated and well developed person. (Andrae is still my favorite, but Liam is a close second. :) ) Great job and kudos to you!

You have a great writing style. I wish you hadn't stopped the series. I hope to see more from you in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous