Bloodline For Castlefield

Story Info
Andy meets his brother's wife to fix their marriage with sex.
3.5k words
3.94
9.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The story, the characters are purely fictional. Any resemblance to someone is co-incidence. The author at any point shows no discrimination either by race, colour, gender, identity or ideology. All fictional characters are at least 21 years of age.

Warning: Contains adult themes, sexual content. Reader's discretion is advised.

Andy: 40 year old gay man, single, working and living in Rapid City as a bookkeeper.

----------------

Fall, 2018

There was snow and it came early this year. The freezing day made Andy turn up the heat as he spoke to his brother loudly on the phone. He stayed warm inside the car. He drove to the cafe & bought some large caffeine that would warm him for now. He seemed happy, a beaming smile and the familiar waitress knew Andy barely smiled. The snow fell heavily. It was a white carpet all over.

Andy sipped his coffee and remembered his trip, to Casper, Wyoming when Finch had asked him to visit her.

---------------------

Late spring, June 2018

It was last June. Finch asked Andy to come home and meet her at a cafe on that bright clear day. The 29 year old was married to Andy's brother for over three years and she waited in the cafe.

Andy was there. He hugged to his sister in law and ordered pancakes & fresh coffee. Finch saw his tall, slim features. His beard had more silver strands near his chin. Andy was bald but he's personable. He has lost some pounds. Finch spoke about her morning routine and she said if he could drive her to Castlefield as soon as he finished eating. Andy knew Castlefield is Finch's parents' house.

Finch made him stop outside and brought him directly to the dining area. She added, "My parents are on an Italian cruise." Andy knew the house was empty when she poured Andy some bourbon. As he took a sip, she produced two folders papers from her purse.

Finch stated, "You know your brother and I are so desperately planning to start a family." Andy nodded sipping the aged bourbon. She went on, "We tried so many doctors and spent so much. I knew why it wouldn't work. All the medics and procedures are not gonna work Andy."

Andy asked, "Why?"

Finch added more, "See the test results." She handed it over. There was one dated in March and another in May.

As Andy struggled to understand the medical language, Finch added, "Your brother is sterile Andy."

Andy looked for Finch to take back what she just said. Finch repeated it.

"Your brother doesn't know. I doubted if both one of us could have a problem and we got tested. I got him tested again. He thought it was IVF that didn't work," added Finch to Andy's pale face.

Frustrated Finch produced another paper to read it load, "This confirms that I am fine. I am fertile."

Andy asked, "Does Wyatt know?" and Finch said, "No. Not until this minute."

Finch continued, "This confirms why we couldn't get pregnant. Naturally and through IVF."

Finch pleaded, "Don't tell him now. Our marriage is so strained now. You know that. You.... you know how much we want to start a family."

Finch ranted with frustration, "I need your help or you will see our marriage failing, tearing down."

She added, "That's why I wanted you to come to Castlefield. I need you do me a favour and your brother too." She lowered her eyes and rolled her eyes up. She placed her hands on the dining table to say, "You have to get me pregnant."

Andy heard this clearly and put his glass down.

Finch refilled his glass and said, "Help me with a family and help me save my marriage. For your brother's sake and for our marriage."

Andy looked at the hardwood table and swallowed the drink to say, "No." He rose and shook his head pulling the car keys from his jacket.

Finch held him to say angrily, "If you walk away. You will be responsible when my marriage fails."

Andy argued, "What is Wyatt going to think when you ask him?"

Finch confirmed, "Wyatt doesn't have to know. Never know."

She looked like she needed a hug and politely Andy asked, "Why not?"

Finch said, "Because he will never agree. He'll know that he will never be able to get me pregnant and I am worried he might just start drinking again."

Andy knew his brother has a drinking problem. He also knew Finch helped him reduce his alcohol intake. He also knew Wyatt always wanted more of that bourbon.

Finch walked to the nearby window and said, "I need a child to inherit Castlefield Andy. This house has been with our family for over a hundred years. A child that Wyatt will believe is his own." She looked out at the bright day outside, "From Wyatt's own bloodline. Not from a stranger."

Andy went back to his seat, poured more and drank to tell, "Get Wyatt some better doctor. You don't need me. There has to be a cure. I am going to check on my parents now."

Andy rushed out when Finch rushed out behind him. She stood near his car to say, "Think Andy. Take your time. Call me when you are ready." Andy and his car were out of sight now.

-------------------

The whole night Andy researched on these topic: impotency, surrogacy, IVF, pregnancy, AA. He continued again researching the next day. During his lunch, his parents hinted how much they wished for their bloodline to continue.

Andy's old man said, "I don't want Finch to leave Wyatt son. Their marriage is not as happy it used to be. Finch's father told me when I met him at a yard sale." Andy did not want that either. He put high hope in his brother. He thought throughout the night. He slept at dawn.

Andy's sister woke him up when she brought him some apple tart that night. She told Andy, "Wyatt's marriage isn't the same as it used to be. Finch stays more in Castlefield without Wyatt. He's over thinking about the unsuccessful artificial insemination trials."

The next day Andy learned by his own research that impotency cannot be cured. Andy deeply thought about the powerful bond in the bloodline. Andy or Wyatt, their bloodline made them proud.

-------------------

Finch was is glee to hear when Andy agreed to become the donor within their own bloodline. He gently rubbed his bald head to say "I think we can go to Rapid City and meet a doctor to start."

Finch knew that he's talking about IVF again. She confessed, "Andy we cannot go IVF because I have no money. I can't ask my parents and Wyatt already spent thousands. We have to go through the route of natural insemination."

Andy smiles dropped instantly, "You mean you want me to have sex with you?"

"Yes," she confessed again.

A disgruntled Andy pointed fingers at her to say, "You find a doctor or a divorce lawyer. I fuckin' don't care. I am not fucking you." She's never seen Andy get so angry.

Andy was ferocious when he said, "I am not fucking my brother's wife. I am gay. Do you know that? No fuckin' way. You know I will not... not because I am gay but I just think this is ludicrous."

Finch discontented to his anger to say, "IVF is a long process. Your sister works in the hospital and somehow I don't want Wyatt to ever know. His friend's wife is also an doctor. Andy, I don't want someone to see our files to know I went IVF and the donor was Wyatt's brother."

Andy said, "It will never happen."

She hastily went to the desk. She showed him a business card to add, "This card belongs to a divorce lawyer and Wyatt had this in his pocket. My marriage is ruined. Thanks for agreeing to donate Andy and thank you. I can't risk going to the hospital, spend more thousands."

She stepped back to say, "Wyatt will know because after IVF trial, I need to be at rest. If it succeeds with your sperm, he will know it happened without his semen. Your brother is not stupid and neither are you. A donor is all I want but I never want Wyatt to learn about my plan. Not in the medical way Andy. Do you think I care about sex?"

She saw Andy's bald head was covered with a cap. He went out and came back in, "I'll forget we had this conversation Finch. Let's forget. OK?"

She shouted him to stop, "Take today or tomorrow to think again. Come back when you are ready. I am sure you don't want me to bear a stranger's child in me." She closed the door and expected to meet Andy only for his next Thanksgiving visit.

Andy again thought of bloodline kinship as he drove away.

-------------------

Andy thought about the absurd idea Finch came up with. As each minute passed, his head echoed with Finch's words. He thought about his parents and his siblings: Andy being gay, his sister unmarried and Wyatt sterile. He knew that his sister will not get married because she never wanted to. Wyatt can have a family if Andy considered. The parents will be joyous watching their generation grow.

Andy feared Finch will eventually consider some other man as a donor. Unable to clear the thought of Finch getting pregnant with a stranger's sperm, Andy agreed.

-------------------

Andy told Finch about his decision. She asked him to meet her at Castlefield after dinner. She told Wyatt that she needs to stay in Castlefield to watch the house.

Andy left his home telling he was going out to drink, instead he drove to Castlefield. After 40 minutes of drive, he was there. He knew what he had to do.

As Finch took him upstairs, he noticed she was beautiful with blonde curls and her toned body. She was pale but her lips were bright with that lipstick. Andy knew nothing will make him attracted to a woman, especially in his 40st year. He was thankful that he popped a blue pill two hours ago. He never needed the blue dose with his men but for the first time he needed with Finch. She shut the door after Andy entered her room. It was his brother's room too.

Finch hugged him and wanted to thank him. She kissed him but Andy stirred away. She took off her shirt to reveal her thin white brassiere.

Andy saw her take the white brassiere off, "Why do you want to remove everything?"

She spoke, "I want us to be comfortable. This bra is certainly not great in bed."

Andy started to take off his belt and his boots. She slipped out two big boobs out and that Andy couldn't miss. She now flung her jean and got into her sheets with just her panties. Andy's flannel shirt came out to reveal his bear-like chest. His zipper opened and he removed the thick pant. He stood beside her in his white briefs.

Finch opened the sheets to allow him closer. Andy and dropped his briefs. She saw his dick.

"Let me make it hard. I know how." Andy said yes to Finch's question,

Andy was experiencing nothing new but everything was still strangely new. For the first time he was in a room with a woman who was wearing just her panties and offered to stroke his dick.

Andy was saw Finch's hand moving away from his dick and made way for her mouth, Finch started to suck it. Andy wanted to resist but he knew he had to get it hard. The pill took effect in Finch's mouth. Andy blue pill bulged the veins all over his 9 inch hard meat. Andy saw Finch use her mouth his pubic hair grazed her lips. She was busy and her right hand stuck between her legs. Andy enjoyed as Finch continued to suck his dick.

Finch sucked so well and at one point he held her face to thrust his dick down her throat. Andy's bald head was sweating.

Andy's dick touched down her throat and she gasped. Finch stopped, moved back on the bed and asked Andy to pull down her panties. Andy did and he saw her spread her legs, resting her head on the pillow. She asked Andy to place another pillow beneath her hips. She rubbed her pussy hard and she was ready.

Andy saw her pink hole, moist and small. Today he got to experience a pussy and it was waiting to him to cram inside. Andy was dribbling precum.

Andy moved to oil his dick with fluids leaking out of her pussy. He put a finger in just the same way he used to do when he fucked men's ass. Finch moaned with pleasure and moaned again when Andy replaced the finger with his cut dick. The large mushroom was in and Andy could feel the next inch of his dick being pulled into her pussy.

Andy wondered why it is so well lubricated and it was so tightly clenching his dick. He knew the pull stopped when he submerged it completely in her tight pussy. He moved his dick outward and felt the pulling again. He felt the pussy's strong pull again and again and again as he fucked her. He looked at her and saw her face enjoyed each time. Andy humped.

Andy was on top of her with their bodies becoming one. His meaty extension has gone inside her and couldn't get it out. Andy rested his chest on her tits and liked the feeling of the velvety cushion. He put his face on hers, lips touching but not kissing.

Andy's whole body thrusting and his dick penetrating as deep as it could. His thrust was powerful, moving inside, stimulating multiple pleasure points in her pussy. His balls were closely attached to his dick. Andy's dick explored inside the tight vagina walls.

Finch took his left hand and guided it to her pussy. She made him rub her clitoris and then Andy continued for few minutes. Andy's excitement raced when Finch let out a long vibrating orgasm, her pussy still clenching his dick tight. Andy had fucked Finch for more than 30 minutes.

Andy's pace was now with more vigor. He loudly echoed, "I am gonna cum, I am gonna cum, I am cumming." He followed Finch and attained his orgasm. His orgasm was more powerful and sturdy when he jet streamed huge load of cum into her vagina.

Finch softly said, "Yes. Yes like that. Give me every drop of your cum. Everything."

Finch could feel the heat spreading into her pussy coming from the fresh, hot cum. Andy knew his payload was bountiful with never ending jet streams. He didn't jerk off since arriving in Casper and stored a lot.

Andy stayed inside her until every single drop fell out of his dick into her genitals. He sank his lips on hers, she kissed and he did too.

Andy pulled his dick out. He left so relieved now and got up. He felt like he also ejaculated a year's worth of stress inside her pussy. He looked at her, grabbed her hand and kissed it. Her pussy was slowly leaking thick, white fluid. He got out of the bed and went into the shower.

In the bathroom mirror, he saw lipstick stains all over his mouth, shoulders, neck and on his dick. He came out ten minutes later; he threw the used towel on the bed. His dick was hard from the blue pill. Finch stayed on the bed. She asked, "Did you enjoy the sex? You stayed hard throughout."

Andy smiled to say "I wouldn't have ejaculated so much if I didn't enjoy the sex or even getting inside you. I have to say this Finch, it was immense pleasure inside your pussy. I never knew pussy could be so tight." He got dressed, kissed her again with a smile and left.

------------------

Three days later Finch invited Andy for an outdoor lunch with Wyatt in Castlefield. Andy joined them at noon. She had spread a nice sheet below the tall conifer. She had sandwiches, beer, and orange juice. She was wearing a maroon dress.

An hour later Wyatt left to pick pizzas and ice cream for lunch. He left Andy with his lonely wife. Finch requested Andy to fuck her again to increase her pregnancy chances. Andy was provoked with Finch's request. He thought sex with him was a onetime thing.

Finch added, "Your brother left five minutes ago and he shouldn't be back for next 35 minutes at least. We can make it quick."

What if it didn't work two nights ago? He thought & thought and with no one in sight, he agreed. Andy knew he had to do.

Andy pulled down his pants and underwear till his knees. Finch had trouble getting him hard. There was no blue effect on his dick. Finally it got hard with Finch's effort with her mouth.

Finch lied down setting the can of beer on the side. She pulled her dress up to reveal her pussy wearing no panties. She was ready and quickly her pussy sucked Andy's dick inside. He humped her hard below the tall conifer with her legs up high. He held one hand below her ass and fucked her pussy that was wonderfully tight. He frequently squeezed her soft white ass.

Finch whispered, "Make sure you cum inside me. Don't pull it out. Cum in me Andy."

Andy got his orgasm with series of jet streams of white cum. The cum landed several inches, deep inside her pussy. He thrusted a little more to empty all drops and his powerful orgasm subsided. He pulled his dick out after 10 minutes of penetration. He kissed her and she kissed him. Today she had no lipstick on to leave a stain.

Finch said, "You are so hot with that beard. I want to kiss you now Andy."

Andy got up and didn't acknowledge what she just asked, pulled his pants, zipped and adjusted his dick which was still hard.

Wyatt came after 15 minutes and Finch was still lying, her dress was pulled down. Wyatt had no idea what Finch was trying or that Andy had shot cum inside her.

-----------------

Two days later, when Andy was alone at home, Finch visited him in the afternoon. She pretended to visit Wyatt's parents after Andy briefed her that his parents went out to the market. They generally come back home before dinner. Andy's sister was working.

Today Andy had popped his blue pill before his sister-in-law could arrive. In his room, he played with his dick to get it hard.

After Finch arrived, she quickly got him hard with her mouth. He was inside her so quickly. His squeaky bed got louder with is vigorous fucking. After 40 minutes, Andy moaned an orgasm. He confidently pulled his dick out after filling her pussy with ample load of his semen. Finch rested on Andy's bed for some time with Andy's hands around her. She gently played with his chest hair. Both knew they enjoyed the sex but the real cause is different. She left Andy's house after a nap.

----------------

Again, two days later, Andy fucked Finch in Castlefield again while Wyatt was out to get dinner. With the help of the pill, Finch sucked him to leave his dick very hard. He enjoyed when she could take it fully into her mouth.

Andy did what Finch requested him with some hesitation, some effort and culminating with lots of pleasure. When Finch was sure he had ejaculated well inside, she asked him to pull out his dick that was still hard. The sex lasted for close to 30 minutes.

Finch asked him playing with his beard and lips, "Do you have any regrets?"

Andy kissed her finger that was playing with his lower lip and he said, "Yes I do. A few. We are hiding is from Wyatt and I am not even sure if this would work. Finch I hope this works out for Wyatt and you. But he can never know." He saw her pussy was dripping some cum and it fell on the sheets.

Finch nodded and said, "Never, never. Wyatt will never know." Andy kissed her hand again and she felt his beard prick her soft white skin.

Andy came out of the room after it seemed like a fucking he really felt pleasurable and cum flooding her pussy. He came down poured himself a drink. Finch removed the sheets after she spotted white drops of cum that split out her pussy.

Finch came out dressed beautifully an hour later. Andy waited and met his brother. They all dined together.

The following Sunday, Andy drove back to Rapid City.

---------------

Fall, 2018

Andy was driving in the snow. It had been three months after visiting Castlefield. His phone buzzed with his brother name appearing on it. He picked up and said, "Hello."

His brother said, "I have some really great news to share. Finch is pregnant. Can't believe this is happening. We both are happy."

Andy was in jubilation when he heard about the pregnancy news. He sighed and drove to the cafe.

Andy's efforts successfully put Finch in the family way, within his bloodline. It was just the way Finch wanted.