Bloodlines Ch.06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Don't worry, Pet, you'll have lots of chances to play today,' he said as he closed the door to the bathroom.

Erica watched as Master closed the door, frowning a little. He seemed down, for some reason, or at least troubled. She knew he was going through a lot, but he usually seemed to take it in stride and shrug it off, at least when she distracted him with her body. She knew he cared for her, perhaps a little too much, but he was younger than her and blissfully ignorant when it came to relationships. Erica was not that much older, but she felt like she had been around the block a few times more than him. Garth was a sweet man, and she cared for him a lot, maybe even loved him at some level, but she was not ready to settle down, something she had told him repeatedly. She guessed they would have to have a chat about their relationship someday soon, if only to make sure they both knew this was not going to be forever. For now, though, she was having the time of her life with Master and his wonderful cock.

The mattress bounced as she flopped down on it on her stomach, their sheets smelling wonderfully of sex and of themselves. Erica spread her legs a little and slid one hand down to feel at her piercing. The ring shifted and pressed against her clit, sending delicious shivers down her back. She had thought about getting one of these, and when Garth made the decision for her, she only had to go with it. The pain was gone as well, despite the hours of sex last night, a very pleasant surprise.

A click announced the bathroom door opening, and Master made an approving grunt at her little show. She spread her legs a little more in invitation and sighed contentedly as a soft tongue slid up her slit to her ass.

A shock of coolness made her jump as he started probing her ass with the plug. The large steel plug, unless she missed her guess. Forcing herself to relax and unclench, she pushed back a little, shivering at the way the cold, hard steel forced her sphincter to open. His other hand slid down and tugged gently on her piercing, making her focus on that instead of the intrusion in her ass. With deliberate care, he flicked her clit and piercing while slowly pushing the plug inside, then through the opening and fully inside her. Her ass clenched around the base of the plug, its solid weight settling inside her and putting a gentle pressure on her g-spot from inside. Gods how she loved that feeling. Again, she silently thanked Garth for taking her anal virginity, opening up a whole new world of pleasure to her.

Garth tugged on the ring of the massive steel plug, smiling as Erica groaned from the internal stimulation. He considered pushing his cock inside her delicious pussy, but he wanted to delay a little, if only to torment her. Pushing his thumb inside her pussy, he slowly worked her close to orgasm and stopped.

'Enough of that,' he said in a commanding voice, 'you are not allowed to cum until I give leave. Now get dressed, we have to go soon to meet Ginny. We'll be walking quite a bit today, so take the gym shorts and a tank top.'

No underwear went without saying, his previous command was still in effect. Erica sighed in frustration but made no argument. A pity, really, an excuse to hand out some punishment was always a good thing.

They got dressed and finished their simple breakfast. Garth noticed how the thin fabric of the gym shorts molded itself to her every fold, the outline of her pussy lips and the piercing obvious when he looked. He wondered briefly how many others would see it as well, guessing she thought the same since a pronounced wave of Trepidation wafted from her. Her nipples were very obvious; two pea-sized nubs framed by the steel spikes that pierced them. He grinned and looked pointedly at them, licking his lips.

'Well there's a pretty sight,' he said and watched Mortification swell up as well. This was going to be fun!

Ginny met them in the foyer downstairs, her outfit a near mirror image of Erica's. She had underwear on, though. Garth guessed she could be persuaded to lose them, he thought she might be susceptible to some choice commands, if not as willingly as Erica. They would be having a blast nonetheless.

'Erica, Garth! Oh my, we look like twins!' Ginny giggled with enthusiasm and gave them each a quick kiss. Garth caught the young man at the front desk seething with Envy and decided to flash him a grin as he grabbed both women by the ass and steered them towards the exit. He could still feel the Envy as they crossed the street to catch a taxi.

The capital was built around a small lake, with several small rivers leading in to and out from it. Early on in the city's history it been decided to protect the surrounding woods and meadows, making the city like a wheel with the lake at its center. It was not a huge park, only a few hundred meters at the widest, but it ran around the entire lake, with lots of cafes and communal areas. They strolled and chatted, enjoying the warm weather and just being tourists, at least Garth and Erica did. Ginny came here often, she told them. The paths made for excellent jogging and several of the small fields were popular venues for all kinds of group sports.

'I usually jog through here most mornings,' Ginny said and indicated the trail they were walking along. 'And over there my yoga class meets up. In fact, they're about to begin now. Want to give it a try?' The question was directed at Erica, but she shot Garth a shrewd smile, making him suspect she wanted him to participate as well, if not in the yoga itself.

'I haven't done any yoga for years,' Erica protested. 'I'll look like a fool!'

'Nonsense,' Ginny countered, 'this is a basic class, and new people show up all the time, I'm sure you'll be fine. Just stay next to me and follow my lead.' Garth wanted to help, but Erica's Confidence was zero. Acting on his suspicions, he tried to exude confidence himself and latched onto her emotions where he would expect to find it. There was nothing there, except perhaps a resonance of a sorts. Without knowing exactly what he did, Garth took hold of that resonance and pulled, feeling like he was drawing a piece of cloth through a narrow opening. Something yielded inside her, and her Confidence appeared, drawn upwards by his power and staying there. Erica's shoulders squared and she got a look of determination in her eyes and nodded to Ginny.

'Ok, I'll do it! Watch our stuff, would you Garth?' Garth hardly heard her, his mind reeling at what he had done. He had just made her feel something new, an emotion she had not felt before he influenced her! There had been nothing for him to influence, so he had created the emotion in her and made it stay. Even if this was what he had suspected for a time, he was still stunned by the implications.

His uncle had lied to him, though probably because he was ordered to. Steven had not been allowed to tell him either, and it made sense. It stills stung, though.

This changed everything. He saw how this could be a very potent tool for both good and bad, the ability to really influence and change the way someone thought and behaved, a huge step closer to actual mind control, something he had been led to believe it was not. The thought that many senior neuropaths knew this already and still kept it secret said something, though. He guessed there were limitations he did not know of, but it was still a big deal.

Thinking back to his tutoring with Steven, Garth figured this would work wonders in therapy. The fact that he had not seen it used once, however, hinted that it might not be that potent of a tool. The thought sobered him somewhat, but it was still an interesting new path he could explore. This required some more thinking and exploration, luckily he had lots of opportunities to do just that.

With his newfound sense of the visual overlay, he considered how most emotions arose in roughly the same area, visually speaking. Garth figured this was just his mind making a simplification in interpretation, though if he considered each persons' emotions as a roughly circular patch; he had a good idea where to place each group of emotions. Added to the fact that emotions often rose and fell together, precision would be less of a problem so long as he could draw forth a related emotion.

The yoga class started just as Garth found a vacant bench to settle onto. He sat next to the thirty or so participants, off to the side and near the back. Erica and Ginny had chosen a couple of mats close to him, at the back and left of the group. The instructor stood in front, talking them through the first exercise, a sun salutation. Garth let his eyes roam the group, taking in the varied ages and appearances. There were a few men, but mostly women ranging from his age up to grannies in their seventies. One and all, they had form-fitting clothes, a fact that made for some less-than exciting views, but also plenty of nice asses and busts that stretched and bent in front of him. He tried not to be too obvious as he looked, but there was little else to look at except the pond. Garth dug through his backpack and found a small tourist guide he had brought, and then pretended to read it while stealing glances at the plethora of bodies that stretched and undulated before him.

Garth figured this was a good opportunity to practice and started creating a blanket influence to spread across the group. He had trouble making it even and defined since he had not mapped out the area, but he was very pleased to see a rosy shimmer overlaying his view. Richard had started teaching him how to pulse multiple emotions, something he found easy to do once he had been shown the trick. Now, he sent forth a slow, steady sheet of Joy and Enthusiasm, working at first to make it even and without holes. The effect was very subtle as he hardly put any power into it, but smiles became more frequent as he kept the power flowing. He felt he had more capacity, and in a stroke of inspiration, he added separate flows to Erica and Ginny, singling them out for a little 'special treatment'. Arousal and Lust made them both look his way, mirror grins showing as they felt his touch. Erica's nipples hardened right away, probably a conditioned response to him touching her emotions, but he kept it fairly low. He snickered at the thought of making her go the whole day with a wet spot on her shorts, but figured he could wait until later in the day. By then he expected to have Ginny going commando as well. Both of them could receive that particular treatment, he figured.

Keeping the influence going, Garth started inspecting the other women and men. He saw that their response to his manipulation varied, some were clearly more susceptible, which made sense, considering how he had used that exact difference in susceptibility to single out Lucie and Sofia at Steven's clinic. Garth decided to take the experiment one step further and added Arousal to the general sheet of influence to see how everyone responded.

As expected, quite a few of the women responded, their arousal already present to a varying degree. The men all responded, no doubt a consequence of being surrounded by asses and tits in form-fitting clothing. More than one of them tried to hide their inflating cocks, but spikes of Amusement from the women around proved their ineffectiveness. Those that were not aroused at all showed no response, another thing he had expected. Now for the real experiment. Garth cut off his single threads to Ginny and Erica, seeing they were already pretty hot and bothered, and chose the woman next to them. She appeared to be in her late thirties, a little out of shape but fit for her age. Her emotions were all Determination and Focus, no doubt someone who was dedicated to yoga and little else.

Garth sent fort a tendril of Arousal, latching onto her emotions where he expected to find that particular emotion. At first there was nothing, no response or any indication he was even using his power. Furrowing his brow, Garth pushed harder, pulsing more power but being careful not to overdo it either. Suddenly he felt it, a tiny ripple of resonance, orders of magnitude lower than he had felt in Erica, but clearly there!

Garth decided against pushing harder, afraid he would create an uncontrollable response. The thought of pushing her straight from unaroused to orgasm in the blink of an eye had its appeal, but the caution won and he backed off. The woman shook her head as if confused, maybe an indication she had felt something. That made him doubly glad to have stopped.

Several of the other women were fidgeting obviously now, and two of them men had flopped onto their bellies, no doubt to hide obvious erections, so Garth eased up and rolled back the Arousal. He figured it was best not to cause a scene, at least not this early in the day.

The class ended a short while after, and Erica and Ginny walked over, a slight sheen of perspiration covering their faces and arms. They found the bottles of water he had in the backpack and sat down next to him on either side.

'That was very naughty of you,' Ginny said as she punched his shoulder lightly. 'I was afraid I'd make a wet spot in my shorts towards the end there.' Garth laughed and sent her a pulse of Lust that made her nostrils flare and eyes widen.

'The day is still young, my dear.' He said and caught her hand as she grabbed his shoulder for support. 'You look a little hot and bothered, perhaps you should consider getting rid of some clothing?' Ginny frowned in non-comprehension, looking down at her scant clothing as if he spoke utter nonsense.

'He means your underwear,' Erica said in a dramatic stage whisper, grabbing her own boobs and showing the way her piercings were clearly outlined. Garth saw her hesitate, Doubt and Excitement warring inside her. Turns out she has an exhibitionistic streak as well, he thought. Not very surprising when he considered the maid's outfit he had seen her in.

'Lose the panties and the bra,' he said with a touch of command, pulling her Exhibitionism up a few notches. 'It'll be fun, I promise.'

'What, right here?' She protested, but he could see she was going to do it.

'There's a thicket of bushes over there, take Erica with you if you want.' Ginny narrowed her eyes at him, but her smile said she enjoyed it as well, a good sign that she would accept his commands later on as well.

A few minutes later, she strolled back nonchalantly, her underwear rolled up in her fist. She handed them to him and glared in mock annoyance.

'There, happy now?'

'Very,' he said and made a show of sniffing her panties. Ginny's nipples hardened as she watched him, and then she laughed and sat down.

'You are going to get me in trouble, mister,' Ginny said.

'Actually, it's Master,' Garth replied deadpan, putting subtle emphasis on the capitalization. 'Erica, Pet, pull your top down and show Ginny how you please yourself.'

Ginny watched wide-eyed as Erica complied, though her cheeks flushed red at the embarrassment of baring herself in public. Good, she still had buttons to push.

'Garth is my Master,' Erica said simply as she twirled and played with her nipples. 'He commands, I obey. You should try it.'

Ginny's nostrils flared as she looked on, a jumble of emotions pouring from her, with Shock and Arousal leading the way. Garth was pleased with the response, seeing how she was absolutely getting turned on even though she had not expected something like this.

'That's enough, put them away before you get in trouble for public indecency. We'll see them again soon enough.' He tweaked one of her nipples a little before she drew her top up, making her grimace a little with pain. Garth turned to Ginny and looked her over. He made no pretense at not lingering on her stiff nipples, clearly visible through the thin fabric of her top.

'Why don't you follow suit and show us how you like to play with yourself as well, Ginny? I'll let you keep your clothes on, for now, but I want to see what makes you horny.' He pulled on her Arousal and Lust as he said it. A small spike of Exhibitionism rose in her, showing she was certainly considering the notion. Garth latched onto that emotion and drew it up steadily while he held her eyes. She narrowed her eyes as she no doubt felt his influence, but when he shifted his gaze down to her cleavage, she caved and started stroking a finger along the inside of her thigh.

'I like to start slow and let it build,' she said with a breathy voice, 'I'm very sensitive and even the lightest touch can get me off if I'm in the mood.' Her legs slid a little apart, and Garth could clearly see the shape of her pussy as the fabric molded itself to her lips. They looked swollen and open, a good indication she was getting seriously turned on. She looked around quickly, and when she saw no one was close, she slipped her hand down the front of her shorts and started stroking her pussy slowly. Erica moved closer to Garth and watched over his shoulder as her hand slid up and down, the movements hidden but obvious as she started inserting fingers one by one into her wet folds. They could both hear a soft squelching sound as she masturbated, her eyes closing halfway and her chest thrusting towards them.

'Oh, oh, It's so good. I'm close, really close,' she said as they watched intently. Her legs were spread far apart now, and if he leaned forward, Garth could have looked down at her pussy with ease. Instead, he grabbed Erica's hand and pulled it towards Ginny's erect nipples, indicating she should play with them. Garth focused on Ginny's emotions and saw how she was indeed close to orgasm. Just as Erica pinched her nipple, Garth pushed her over the edge with a burst of Lust. She gasped and stiffened in a quiet orgasm, but otherwise kept quiet. No one noticed as she came right there on the park bench.

Garth took hold of her hand and pulled it slowly up, her pussy making a distinct slurping sound as her digits left it. He pulled her hand up to his mouth and meticulously sucked the fingers clean, savoring the pungent juice that covered them.

'I've never done something like that before,' Ginny said in low voice, Embarrassment rising inside her, matched by Satisfaction as well. 'Maybe there is something to that whole Master and Pet thing. I think I need some more convincing. But as you said; the day is still young.'

'So it is,' Garth smiled at her, 'and we'll have to make sure Erica gets one to match you right away,' he said as he nodded to the wet spot that had seeped through the fabric covering her crotch. Ginny blushed in mortification, closing her legs quickly.

'You bastard,' she hissed, but smiled to take the sting from it. Garth shrugged it off as he saw she was still very much turned on.

'I'll let you have your way with Erica in a bit, to make it even. I think we should move on for now, though, someone might start to wonder what's going on if we stay too long.'

They gathered their stuff, and Ginny seemed pleased to find the wet spot all but hidden as she stood, though anyone looking closely would see it plainly. Garth figured he could always make sure it got bigger throughout the day. A quick stop to buy ice creams later, they got on a tram towards the trail leading up to the hill overlooking the city. They flopped down on a group of four seats facing each other in pairs, with the girls to one side. Garth put the backpack on the vacant seat next to him, a subtle indication he did not want anyone else to sit there. Not that he expected it would be a problem; there were plenty of vacant seats. They chatted and looked at the scenery as the tram wound its way through the city, stopping every few minutes to let passengers on and off.

Garth kept a steady pulse of Exhibitionism going, ensuring that the girls would provide him with a nice view as there was only so much to look at in the city streets. By the second stop, they had their legs spread wide for his viewing pleasure, grins plastered on their faces as his cock grew and strained his shorts.

1...456789