All Comments on 'Bloodlines of Old Ch. 02'

by Nercited

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So she forgot in the end everything Charlotte did to her? She wouldn't lose the baby if she didn't have the baby in the first place which Charlotte forced into her. If anyone is to blame it'd be Charlotte.

DukaaDukaaover 2 years ago

I had a blast reading this 2nd part of your story! At first I was afraid you would embellish the background regarding the different bloodlines and parties involved in a monologue at the start. Charlotte explaining everything to Cassidy before they begin their life together would seem like an approach many would have taken.

It would also have wasted so much potential. Cassidy leaving before Charlotte can quite explain herself leaves us readers eager to read on. Creating tension and excitment is extremely important for the primal aspect.

The abduction scene is a fitting example for this. You could have made Charlotte feel Cassidy's distress as a primal instict, leading her to rescue Cassidy. On the other hand this path would have revealed the kidnappers,

limiting further plot choice.

Also their reunion while facing the memory loss was probably a better alternative. The strengh of the wolf instinct ( if there is a better word for it please let me know :) withstanding the drug did make me smile and tear up a bit. Cassidy didn't remember Charlotte but she knew instintivley the she was her mate. In my opinion way more interesting than the typical fairy tail rescue.

While I'm not a big fan of the forced abortion it did serve it's purpose in leading to the hopefiully coming confrontation (I hope you make them pay dearly). The trigger warning is an extra plus. Most authors tend not to use them and it can spoil the story to some degree. Keeping it simple is the way to go there.

On a side note, I can't quite understand why Charlotte would let Cassidy leave unprotected. She obviously knew of the baby and their enemies. I understand that she wouldn't want to force Cassidy to stay but she could have send someone to shadow her just to be on the save side.

I hope you continue this story, there is so much potential. The primal and instinctual aspects are captivating, sending you right into their world. A hidden gem on this side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It kinda creeps me out a human female that turned into a male wolf then basically rapes a child into her.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief5 months ago

I guess if I'm looking for answers I need to read the next chapter because this one only raised more questions. Hard to believe that Charlotte would let her mate go off without someone keeping an eye on her, knowing the other side might pull something sneaky. Maybe it just shows that she isn't as good an Alpha as she thinks. Still trying to figure out how changing into a wolf gives Charlotte a dick?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNercited@Nercited
Writing for fun for now but would love for it to turn into something more. Please dont hesitate to give me feedback critical or otherwise!!!!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES