Bloodlines of Old Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled me up so our legs were intertwined beneath our seated positions. She undid the clasp and leaned towards me to adorn me with it as she nibbled on my ear, "I love you mate, I need you, please I can only ask you give me time to earn your forgiveness, please," she kissed my ear again before pulling back and letting me simmer.

I pulled her chin to look at me with a small nod. I felt the burning necklace as more images pummeled my brain of what was once taken. There was a loud knocking on the door, "Hey open up, no sex on the clock." Anne visibly blushed.

"Sorry just one sex, sec," we all smiled at her slip.

Charlotte stood and offered her hand to me, I took it with a bite of my lip. She pulled me towards Anne, "We can't be seen together on your cameras, I'm sure you understand?" Anne nodded, still leaning against the door. I let go of Cassidy and clutched the box from Nana.

"We'll be in touch soon, I think your time with the pack is only just beginning," Charlotte chuckled a little as Anne flushed once more.

"Wait, here," Anne opened an unmarked locked and thrust some green scrubs into my hands as I quickly put them on. I looked towards Charlotte once I was dressed, complete with white keds.

"Come love," she held her hand out by the open window.

"Thanks, Anne, I owe you one," we both nodded our understanding.

Once we were outside the nursing home, Charlotte immediately took my hand and nuzzled into my neck as we walked.

"So what now?" I was still scared even against the squeezing hand.

"Now love, we get revenge for our child," her eyes shifted a moment and I felt mine match hers. The rage inside us both was consuming. She nipped my bottom lip and led me towards a black SUV. The whole drive back to her house, she never stopped touching me, rubbing my thigh, stroking my neck, or squeezing my hand. I didn't want to admit it, but her presence was calming against the screaming uncertainty of vindictive actions.

Once the car stopped in front of her house that I had vague memory of, she turned to me and pulled my hands to her chest.

"Now love, I want to serenade you, show you the life you are made for," she swallowed hard. "But I think we both want to see justice carried out first." I nodded thinking of how someone could take a child out of me without me even knowing that I had a child. Her door was opened by a man I recognized.

"Alpha," he dipped his head in respect once towards her and once towards me.

She exited and in the same breath was at my door pulling me into her arms.

"Ethan, gather the council, all of them," she was commanding.

"A-all of them, Alpha?" he seemed to shrink back from the command.

"Every single last person, now, we are to meet for breakfast here, it is not a request, do be sure to include that," her finality sent shivers down my spine as she lifted me up in her arms.

"A-as you wish Alpha," he bowed once more and took off at a sprint towards the building next to ours.

"What does that mean? Why was he so nervous?" I clutched at her neck as we passed the threshold to the house.

"Welcome home, mate," I shivered at my title and buried my head in her neck, nibbling and inhaling. "It means, there hasn't been a call for full council in four centuries." She brought me upstairs untethered by my weight.

"So what are you going to do?" She silenced me with a kiss.

"Us love, we, we are going to declare war," she leaned me over the bed and gently stripped me of my clothes. It could have been sensual, but it was intimate and compassionate. She stripped her clothes with a shredding rip of her claws. Then she climbed under the covers with me and pulled our naked bodies together. She absently stroked where our child was taken.

"We are going to make them pay, every last one of them," her sincerity rocked me as I clutched her arms tighter around me and fell asleep.