Bloodlines of Old

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is my ancestor, Gerald, he passed away a few months ago leaving me to take his place." I could tell she was sad about it, but also that she was trying to hide it. She stood behind me, hands on my waist as she led me to the next picture. I stopped in my tracks. It took a second to compose myself before I turned around and shoved her as hard as I could. The impact did nothing to her, but she gracefully took a step back anyway.

"What the fuck is my Nana doing on your fucking wall?" I am pissed now. This had to be some elaborate fucking joke.

"Can you let me explain?" She was gentle but started walking closer to me with her hands in a surrender position. I panicked and grabbed a book off the wall throwing it at her.

"NO FUCKING WAY! Let me out of here, don't come any closer," I was screaming at her and throwing more books. They were old and heavy but I didn't care if I destroyed every last one of them. This was ridiculous, some elaborate trap or game she was playing with me. I was crying now and running out of steam against the heavy books.

"Babe," she easily dodged another book thrown her way, "look at her neck," she was too calm against my raging storm or hatred. I threw another book but took a glance back at Nana's portrait. The necklace, her necklace, no my necklace was adorned around her neck.

"No, this is bullshit," even as the words left my mouth they felt sour, and the necklace responded with a heat of argument. I fell to my knees and clutched at the ruby on my neck as I stared into Nana's eyes. "No, how, she would have, why didn't she tell me? Did she know about this?" I was spent now and let the tears fall without hesitation.

Charlotte slowly knelt in front of me and stroked some hair off my face as I shuddered at the contact. "She wasn't allowed to tell you, she was only allowed to tell her immediate children, it was their duty to tell you." She was almost whispering as the sadness mixed with her concern.

"So," I clasped my temples and rubbed them, "my parents knew about whatever the fuck this is and didn't tell me?" I was getting angry again. "Where the fuck is my phone?" I stood to head back to where I had woken from hoping my things were still in there, but she clasped me around the waist and gently pulled my back to her front. I wanted to fight her off, but I didn't have the energy.

"I'm sorry love, they will be punished when the time comes, I wish I had more time to explain but we are on a deadline," her words brushed my ear with her warm breath and I shivered again, clasping her arms tighter against me. She nuzzled my neck and breathed in as my soul suddenly settled. She kissed the top of my shoulder and I couldn't help the moan that came out of my mouth.

"See you feel it too, you are my mate, my other half, and we don't have time," I could tell she was sad with the admission, but I was too distracted to care. I was wet and I never even kissed a woman before. She nipped at my shoulder and I gasped out practically thrusting my body further into hers for relief.

"I'm so, so, sorry love, I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you," I could feel her tears on me now as she pulled my shirt further down my shoulder bra and all.

"Making up for- '' I screamed as she bit into my shoulder and I squirmed in her grasp, but she was much too strong. It started out as a painful cut, but instantly turned into a hot heat of desire and want. My scream turned into a gasp then a moan as I rubbed her arms around me needing more skin on skin contact. One of her hands went under my shirt and stroked my belly, from the top of my panties to the bottom of my bra. The other started wiggling its way under my panties from the side and I didn't stop her. I was on fire. I reached back and clasped her head in my hands urging her closer even though I could already feel she was sucking the life out of me.

I heard a growl against my collarbone and the shredding of my shirt and bra. She kept her mouth on me as she aggressively tore the clothes from around me. I whimpered at the cold flow of air that was instantly too hot once she grasped both of my breasts and kneaded them in her hands, pinching both nipples at once. I almost cam right then. She unlatched her mouth against my protest only to rid my panties and pants off in one fluid motion of ripping material. Before I could even gasp at my now naked body, she bit down on my other shoulder hard.

I screamed out as I orgasmed this time. Her hands around my hip bones and her mouth were the only things holding me upright. She didn't allow the orgasm to subside as her hand went straight to rub my soaking wet folds before thrusting two fingers inside. I pressed back against her from the welcome intrusion as sweat started beading on my face. We were on the other side of the room from the desk, but it took us one second before I was pushed into the edge and her hand pressed hard on my back bending me over the desk. I groaned at the cold wood on my nipples as she scratched my back and thrust three fingers deep inside me.

I screamed when she used her body to help her fingers pummel my pussy. One hand returned to my neck where she held me down harshly and I loved every second of it. She leaned over me now and growled into my ear, "MINE!" She bit down again and attacked my clit with fever. I screamed out and grasped at the edges of the desk as her pressure took my feet off the ground. Then it hit me like a train, I screamed my lungs empty but couldn't manage to take a breath in as the waves of my orgasm spilled over my whole body and I convulsed against her several times before I could breathe in again. When I did, I went limp against the desk and could barely keep my eyes open. I had never felt so content as I did in that moment, and never more confused either. But the waves of pleasure overtook the confusion as she licked at my shoulders where she had bit me, then slowly eased her hand out of my pussy as I shuddered with sensitivity.

I was drifting constantly in and out of consciousness as I let her roll me back over and pull me up for a searing kiss. I returned her passion sloppily with exhaustion and moans. Her hands roamed my body and I weakly whimpered into her mouth with tears of joy.

"I'm so sorry love," she was crying now too, and I didn't understand why as I reached out to run my thumbs over the trails of tears.

"Why are you sorry, that was amazing," I giggled, then kissed her with more intensity. She rubbed where she had bitten me with both hands as she stared at the marks with pain in her eyes.

"What is it?" I clutched at her neck, still needing a little help to stay upright.

"Because tonight you will change," she looked into my eyes as I furrowed my brows.

"What do you mean change? What are you talking about?" I was losing it again and I tried to push her off. She lifted me and put my bare ass on the desk shoving my legs open and towards my head. She rubbed her body against my pussy again and I was distracted with a moan of pleasure.

"I need you to trust me, it's going to be scary," I tried to ask what was going to be scary when she dove head first into my soaking pussy and thrust her tongue inside. I screamed and convulsed right away. She didn't relent as she pressed her nose hard into my clit and wrapped her arms around my thighs to keep me in place. It could only have been seconds before I was screaming into another earth shattering orgasm. She licked her way up to my nipples and stroked each one with her tongue as I collapsed fully against the desk. Why hadn't I had sex with a woman before?

She didn't stop as she pressed her wet fingers in my mouth and I eagerly sucked on them, enjoying the taste of myself on her skin. She kissed me harshly now and thrust her tongue into my mouth as I groaned at the taste of myself once more.

"I will always take care of you mate," were the last words I heard against my ear before passing out into a pleasure filled state of being.

12