Bloodlust Ch. 02

Story Info
A vampire hunter is taken completely.
1.4k words
4.66
11.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nowarning
nowarning
56 Followers

Eve couldn't move, her hands and knees contacting the cold floor and Ari's fingers gripping her hips. She savored the cool stone below her - the room had grown hot from all the bodies packed in close, humans gawking at the display before them. Her cheeks were flushed and warm.

She tried again and again to regain control over her body but all she could manage was a pained squeak as she bit down on her own lip and tasted blood.

Ari's hands deftly unzipped her dress and tore away her last modicum of modesty. He hummed to himself as he brushed a finger down her spine. She felt like a piece of meat being inspected for quality.

Luke tried to turn away. Ari's guard beside him slapped the side of his face and forced his head back towards her. Luke's eyes flashed with anger that was quickly consumed by concern when he met Eve's gaze. The guard whispered something in his ear with a sadistic smile.

Eve closed her eyes as Ari touched her bare waist. A strange warmth emanated from his fingers and settled in her stomach. A jolt of pleasure coursed through her, setting her nerves on fire, starting from his hand and moving outward. He leaned down to her collarbone. She breathed in sharply and he chuckled.

She heard the gentle click behind her as he unclasped his belt. The heavy sensation continued to pool in her belly.

"God, I want to fuck you," he growled, tugging her legs back towards him. She started shaking uncontrollably, still unable to move or even protest. He gripped her hips firmly, positioning himself. She felt the head of his cock rub between the lips of her pussy.

Slowly, he thrust into her, breaking through a tight ring of muscle. Her screams were muffled as he clamped a hand over her mouth.

It felt like a fire iron had been forced into her body, burning deep inside. She continued to scream into his hand, no longer frozen, and strained against his grip. He pushed forward and his cock slowly entered further.

Her muscles tightened around him and he paused. He removed his hand from her mouth and ran it through her hair gently, "Little hunter, I'm already halfway in. The more you relax the less it will hurt."

She shook her head and grasped at the floor with her nails, trying to crawl away.

He thrust against her until their hips connected. The head of his cock seated itself against her cervix, just barely fitting. Tears fell silently from her eyes but she hissed in defiance.

She blinked to clear her vision and saw that where the crowd had parted slightly was Luke.

He was no longer held in place by the guards. His cheeks were tinted red. She saw then the growing bulge in his pants that he couldn't possibly hide. He shifted uncomfortably side to side but he couldn't seem to look away. She couldn't read the expression on his face but she stared at him in disbelief.

Ari pulled out of her in one swift motion, leaving only the head inside her, then pushed back in, her body's resistance broken and yielding to him. She had stopped trying to crawl away, knowing she couldn't escape the inevitable. Any bid to escape would only result in him toying with her. She had no chance.

For a moment he didn't move, letting her body get used to the painful sensation. Her arms shook and her chest heaved. The pain started to lessen, but before it was completely gone he shifted and she felt him brace against her again.

He pushed back in with a wave of dull pain. He didn't stop to see if she was okay before starting to slam into her.

His nails raked down her sides, greedily clawing at her skin. She felt his hips slam roughly against hers over and over as he buried himself to the hilt. The burning had diminished, but not by much. Her knees began to collapse under her, but he held her up by her hips, angling her higher and going deeper. He pistoned in even as she slumped forward onto her arms. The cut in her lip reopened and dribbled blood onto the floor.

She closed her eyes and tried to take herself somewhere else as he rocked her back and forth. She tried to summon up an image of the academy. She imagined herself grappling with Luke, both of them relishing in the excitement while their professor watched with a stony face. The memory almost made her smile. He couldn't take this final escape from her, a retreat into her own mind.

"That's what you think," he said.

She gasped as she felt the strangest sensation. A probing, grasping sensation at the corners of her mind. The feeling of something untenable breaking, relenting. It couldn't be. No...

**Yes.** said a voice from inside her own head.

He couldn't have this.

"I can. I can have whatever I want."

His breathing grew ragged and she knew he was close. She expected him to speed up, to fuck her even harder, but instead he stopped and pulled out.

She opened her eyes.

"Don't be afraid," Ari said, amusement lacing his voice.

It took her a moment to realize he wasn't talking to her.

Luke.

Luke hesitated, then walked towards her. From her vantage point on the ground, she tried to make out his expression. Ari moved aside and Luke took his place behind her. She took her chance and scrambled away, only making a couple of inches before a voice in her head said **Stop.**

**Hold still.**

The thoughts came as though they were her own. She shook her head in confusion.

The familiar weight of Luke's body pressed against her, warm hands pinning her down. The heat coming off his skin was tangible. She struggled to comprehend how they could be in this situation, when it could just as easily be one of their wrestling matches -- him pinning her to the floor victoriously.

Ari grabbed her chin with one hand and lifted her face to look at him. He held her in place as she tried to turn towards Luke. **Don't.**

The tattoos on her arms no longer hurt, she realized suddenly. The cold that had been present since their meeting had gone and been replaced by a gentle tingling.

Ari's eyes dropped to her lips, taking in the bead of blood waiting to fall. His gaze flickered back up to hers and she was taken aback by the expression on his face. The hunger. The need that was plain in his face knitted his features into something that gave her goosebumps. Several strands of his hair fell in his eyes. Dark eyes, dark hollows.

She found herself leaning towards him.

Her lips met his first and she felt his tongue on her lower lip, tasting. His fangs grew until she could feel the pointed tips when she pressed into him. He kissed her surprisingly gently; his hands remained resting in his lap as she crawled closer to him.

Luke's hand knotted in her hair and she realized she wasn't afraid anymore. She didn't even flinch as his cock pressed into her. She made a small sound and Ari responded. His lips met hers with urgency and his hands tugged her closer.

She heard Luke groan. He shoved fully into her already-abused pussy and her tight muscles just guided him in.

**Tell him how much you love it.**

She moaned, too overwhelmed to speak. Ari broke away and his lips traveled down her jaw and to her neck. "Tell him," he murmured.

Luke thrust in and out of her, his fingers squeezing her ass cheeks. His cock was smaller than Ari's but still larger than anything she'd taken before. Pain and pleasure mixed into something indistinguishable to her.

"Eve," he murmured without pausing, "You don't even know how long I've wanted to do this."

Her vision had gone hazy. Ari pulled away and looked at her intently.

She couldn't focus on him, everything was swimming away from her. The only constant was the feeling of Luke's cock plunging into her. On each thrust, he brushed against her in just the right way, drawing a feeling of intense heat into her belly.

Ari chuckled. "You've lost a lot of blood, little hunter. We might have to finish this without you."

Her vision wavered once more and she stared at him, uncomprehending.

He caught her as she collapsed into his lap. She felt hands, whether Luke's or Ari's she wasn't sure, cradling her.

Then everything went dark.

nowarning
nowarning
56 Followers