Bloodlust Ch. 03

Story Info
Eve tries to escape the coven.
2.3k words
4.74
6.1k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 01/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nowarning
nowarning
66 Followers

Bloodlust Ch. 02 has been edited for a few grammatical/formatting errors and it should be updated by the end of the week. Thank you to all the horny people who are following this story. Enjoy.

-

Eve awoke to the floor shaking beneath her.

Startled, she sprung to her feet and pressed her back against the wall. Her hand went to her hip, searching for her knife, but came up empty. Where her holster should have been was nothing but the fabric of an unfamiliar black robe. Weaponless and heart pounding, she slowly took in the dimly lit room around her.

Her initial fear of an attack was quickly erased as she realized that against her bare feet, she could feel the bass line from music below. She felt unsteady on her feet.

Her eyes darted around the room until she was sure she was alone. Then, palm out, she conjured a tiny white spark. She cupped it in her hand as she made a quick search of her surroundings.

The room was simple. A small sofa took up most of the space, the cushions crinkled where she'd been lying on them. Beside it was a small round table. She saw that on the table sat a small bowl of inky black liquid and opted not to touch it.

There were no windows and the only light came from a faint blue glow along the edges of the ceiling with no discernible source. It was then she noticed a door, nearly indistinguishable against the wall except for a faint outline she could feel with her fingers.

The blaze in the palm of her hand flickered and died. She snapped her fingers, trying to rekindle it, but nothing happened.

"Shit," she muttered. A headrush came on suddenly, strong enough to make her stumble. She clutched the wall and closed her eyes until the world righted itself. She felt weak.

She knew she must have lost a lot of blood and even her enhanced hunter strength wouldn't be enough to replenish all her cells for another day or two. She wasn't sure why she wasn't dead but she wasn't in a position to question it. The last thing she remembered... her stomach twisted uncomfortably and her cheeks flushed as she pushed the thoughts away.

She knew she was still in Ari's domain and without magic or weapon, she was banking on pure luck to escape. Where was he now? More importantly, where was she?

She padded silently to the door and listened at the lock for a moment before pushing it open.

It relented easily and opened out into a long hallway. Stepping into the hall, she could barely see but for the dim blue glow along the ceiling and its reflection in the mirror floor. Ten evenly spaced doors stretched into the distance. She went to the first, then changed her mind and walked one door further.

Locked.

The next door she tried opened before she could touch it. For a moment she just stared at the woman who emerged. Eve didn't recognize her. The woman smiled, revealing sharp fangs, and stepped towards her. Eve backed into the hallway until she hit the cold wall.

Instead of approaching, the vampire looked down. Eve realized with a start that her robe afforded her no privacy from the reflective floor. She flushed and gathered it around her hips, but it only reached her upper thighs.

"I'm lost," Eve told her quickly, "I don't know how I got up here - I'm just looking for the exit."

"That's cute," the woman replied. She reached forward and tucked a lock of Eve's dark hair behind her ear. As the vampire's eyes drifted downward, Eve knew she was searching for the rapid pulse beating in her neck.

She leaned towards Eve and as she did so, Eve made out a familiar shape on the vampire's belt. In a split second decision, she had snatched the knife and was holding it out in front of her. The movement was easy and practiced, years of training kicking in.

"Not one more move!" she ordered. She swung it threateningly to make her point. The vampire just laughed and stepped towards her.

Eve thrust out the knife again, the swing connecting this time. Her knife pierced into the vampire's neck, who stumbled and grasped for it. Eve knew it wouldn't do anything but slow her down. Only elm oil could do any real damage. Hopefully, she had bought herself a few seconds. She took off running down the hallway as fast as her legs would take her.

She swung open a random door and flew inside, slamming it behind her. Her breath came in short, panicked bursts. She kept running. Her path took her down several turns, through hallways and past dark rooms, completely directionless.

Up a flight of stairs, through a large set of doors.

She stopped suddenly, stumbling as the world appeared to fall away around her. A bombardment of noise and color. She realized, still wobbling, that she had run onto a balcony. The dance floor below buzzed with energy, bodies swaying in the crush.

Hands clasping the railing, she looked out into the crowd. The people below were nothing but a tangle of limbs; spotlights flickering on and off them made her dizzy. Total darkness for one moment. Blistering light the next. Mirrors on all the walls made the room go on forever. The music felt like it was squeezing her head.

From her position on the balcony, she could have reached out and touched the bright lights.

Her tattoos writhed uncomfortably. She idly wondered if everyone below was a vampire. How could she possibly get herself out of this mess?

She needed to find Luke. The thought snaked its way into her mind although she'd tried to ignore it. She didn't want to think about him. She had no idea what had happened after she'd passed out, much less how long it had been. And Luke...

If he was still here somewhere, she would find him. She wouldn't leave him behind.

A memory flashed through her: his hands on her hips, hot breath on her neck. The feeling of her longtime hunting partner, her best friend, driving himself into her. Her skin prickled. She tried to clear the thoughts from her head - there were much more important things to be worrying about.

Behind her, the doors to the balcony opened. She already knew; she didn't need to turn to him to know. All the air left her lungs. Goosebumps appeared across her arms.

She turned to watch as he walked towards her. The strobe lights briefly illuminated the side of his face then flashed to darkness. Her heartbeat shot up when they made eye contact and refused to calm. She felt like a cornered animal.

"Ari," she greeted him coldly.

He didn't say anything as he walked out onto the balcony. When he reached her, he tilted her chin up until she was looking into his eyes. She maintained her icy expression.

He frowned. "You really need to stop stabbing my coven mates."

"Maybe I will, when they stop trying to kill or rape me," she replied. She tried to make her words harsh but they came out soft.

He let out a long breath, still not taking his eyes off of her. "You don't understand how hard it is not to," he said, eyeing her up and down. His lip twitched into a tilted smile. "Not when you're just there for the taking..."

He gripped her hips, fingers slipping underneath the fabric of her robe. Her heart was racing.

"Not when you look at me like that," he added.

She couldn't describe it but there was something about him drawing her closer. A warmth spreading through her. It was his mind control again, it had to be. She wanted nothing more than to be with him. She wanted to please him.

No, she wanted Luke. Only Luke. She needed to leave here.

An image of kissing Ari floated into her mind. How easy it would be, just to lean forward and let herself fall into him. How easy it would be to let her mind settle into the place it obviously wanted to be. She shoved the thoughts as far away as they would go.

"What's wrong with me?" she whispered.

Even as she tried to formulate an escape plan, she knew she could do nothing when Ari was this close to her.

She felt an invisible weight drape around her shoulders, pushing her down. Whether he was doing it intentionally or not, she felt helpless to resist his power. She felt her legs grow weak.

Finally, they gave way beneath her and she dropped to her knees in front of him.

**Good girl.**

Her gaze dropped to the noticeable bulge in his pants. Her hands before she could think, she unclasped his belt. She paused. He shifted and pulled his shirt over his head, dropping it to the floor beside her.

She could hardly do anything but stare. His lean form was all muscle and sharp edges. With one hand, she touched his waist experimentally. Hard, unyielding, but so warm. And for someone so long dead.

If he wanted to rush her along, he didn't show it. He waited patiently, his head cocked to see what she would do. Centuries worth of patience. He was completely still, so still that his inhumanness stood out against the frenetic movement of the rest of the room.

Then the room was washed in a red glow, the music slowing. The revolving lights painted strange patterns across his skin. Fuck, he looked...

Eve couldn't believe what she was doing.

She made quick work of his pants. His hard cock stood at attention, the pink mushroom tip already glossy with precum.

She didn't hesitate; she leaned forward and took it into her mouth, tasting the bead of liquid that had formed at the tip. She licked the length of his shaft, paying special attention to the sensitive underside of the head. His muscles tensed and his cock swelled against her tongue.

She teased him for a moment, gently kissing the swollen head of his cock. He wasn't satisfied. His fingers knotted into her hair and drew her forward. She looked up at him, not breaking eye contact as she opened her mouth for him to push in.

He didn't make a sound as he pressed his cock into her mouth, but she saw the muscles twitch in his jaw. His dark eyes pierced right through her.

She loved the taste of him.

He was much bigger than she was used to and she focused on breathing through her nose. He released his grip on her hair and watched her intently.

She bobbed her head, sucking on the head of his cock and taking him gradually further into her mouth. Her hands went to stroke him but an invisible force pressed them down and behind her back. She tried to free her arms but found that she had no control over them. She made a muffled sound that he ignored.

She continued to bob her head rhythmically, letting him in as far as she could without gagging. Spit dripped down her chin. She knew she looked like a mess, but she couldn't find it in herself to care.

She felt a familiar warmth growing in her belly. She ached for him to be inside her. The taste of him, the smell of him - it was too much. She didn't know her own thoughts from his desires anymore.

She flicked her tongue underneath the mushroom tip of his cock, then swirled it around the head. She couldn't help letting out a sound, mouth stuffed with cock.

Finally, a sound from him. A soft intake of air. "You like this," he sounded surprised, his voice low. His eyes searched hers.

**Fuck, I can smell how much you want it.** He spoke in her mind again, brushing away any thoughts or inhibitions that could have formed.

**Let's see how much you can take.**

He took hold of the back of her head firmly. He pressed her onto his cock as she took the rest of his cock, inch by inch, until he was all the way inside of her throat. She let out a muffled moan, unable to move or breathe. Her hands were still immobile behind her back. Tears welled in her eyes.

She could feel the full length of his cock throbbing in her throat. Her jaw ached with the effort. He began to pump her head up and down his shaft, ignoring her sounds of protest. For a few minutes she let him use her mouth to get off, knowing there was no alternative but to be his fucktoy until he was done.

She felt him tense. He drove himself as far as he could into her throat before cumming. She felt his cock pulse and dutifully swallowed everything he gave her as he pumped her full of his seed. When he was done, he released her head.

She pulled off of his cock and dropped to the floor, chest heaving as she could finally breathe. He crouched down and brushed her hair from her face. He touched her bottom lip, which was now swollen and puffy, with his thumb. She felt flushed and weak.

Her mind was already clearing, humiliation taking the place of her desires. She couldn't believe she'd let herself give in to him.

She still tasted him on her tongue.

"Please..." she said, "Please let me leave. Haven't you had enough?"

"Not nearly. But you are free to leave whenever you wish."

She looked at him, sure he was being dishonest.

"Truly. You can leave," he repeated, "I know you'll be back for more."

-

Let me know if there's anything in particular you want to see from our characters. Rest assured, more dub-con bloodsucking fun to come in chapter 4... and some exhibitionism for you freaks out there.

nowarning
nowarning
66 Followers