Bloody Halloween First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But hot as Annalise's ordinary clothes were, her underwear was hotter. On laundry days I would discretely watch as Annalise pegged out her bras and her panties -- cotton bikini-style panties -- out on the line to dry. She generally wore two pairs of knickers each day -- one during the day and the other overnight -- so always plenty of pretty panties for me to admire.

One morning when I went into the bathroom to take a shower, I found Annalise had accidentally dropped her worn panties on the bathroom floor after she had taken her own shower. They were lemon colored panties, and I noticed that there were creamy colored stains on the double cotton saddle. Pussy stains left on the fabric of her underwear by Annalise's vagina self-cleansing. Picking up Annalise's panties, I had sniffed the stains on the saddle, the wonderful musty feminine smell of pussy going up my nose. I even sniffed the back panel of the panties from where they would have gone between the cheeks of Annalise's bottom and made contact with her anus.

Reminiscing about my panty-sniffing, I watched as Annalise turned on the bathroom light, and closed and locked the door behind herself. I heard her put down the toilet seat, and in the quiet of the house, heard the sound that never failed to send blood to my groin, the splashing tinkling sounds of Annalise peeing into the toilet.

I just loved listening to Annalise urinating, and tonight was no exception, and I imagined the beautiful blonde sitting on the toilet having her piss, her knickers down around her ankles. Annalise's pee came to an end and I heard her unwinding toilet paper from the roll, my imagination taking me into the bathroom and watching my crush wiping the residual pee from her wet pussy.

All was quiet for a few moments, then I heard a few splashing noises into the toilet as Annalise moved her bowels. As bad as I always felt about listening to Annalise when she was pooing on the toilet, I was unable to resist doing just this. Maybe it was because Annalise was so beautiful and given her aloof nature it was hard to believe that she would need to sit down on the toilet for a poo, but the sounds she made in the bathroom and the smells she would sometimes leave behind herself after a visit to the toilet proved otherwise.

Again, I heard Annalise advancing the toilet roll, and I thought about her using the soft, absorbent toilet paper to wipe her bottom. Not having a sister, it wasn't until Annalise came onto the scene that I found out how long girls took when they went to the loo. It was certainly the case for Annalise whenever she needed to empty her bowels, she took ages on the toilet and went through heaps of toilet paper.

Not that I minded, I loved fantasizing over Annalise's private moments on the toilet, just like I would listen to her showering or taking a bath thinking about what she looked like naked and washing her vaginal and anal areas. And I knew that Annalise would be on the toilet a long time this evening because of one factor that came into play every four weeks. Annalise had her period.

How did I know such a personal and private detail about the girl who rented a room from my parents? There were a number of reasons. One, Annalise had been a little bit cranky this weekend. Two, I had seen her fixing a hot water bottle this morning which she took to her bedroom. Three, Annalise's light colored bath towels had been replaced with dark red towels. Four, at lunchtime she had indulged in a chocolate sundae, when normally Annalise avoided unhealthy foods hence her great body. Five, on the bathroom vanity I had seen a packet of painkillers specifically for period pain, something Dean nor I had use for. Six, there was a container of wet wipes on the toilet cistern which only appeared during Annalise's time of the month, and which she used to wash her pussy and her ass when she went to the toilet or changed her feminine protection on her period. Seven, there was a pink wet bag next to the toilet that again only appeared when it was Annalise's ladies' days.

So what was the pink bag for? Annalise had a somewhat unusual way of managing her periods, and this was wearing cloth panty pads rather than disposable sanitary napkins from the store. I had heard Annalise talking to Mum about this when she first arrived and her period came and she explained her feminine hygiene practices. Annalise preferred cloth period pads over disposable ones as they were more comfortable between her legs when she was menstruating, it saved her a lot of money from buying disposable pads every month and it was better for the environment. This evening, I had seen Annalise carrying a new pad as she went into the bathroom.

Annalise's cloth pads were the same shape as disposable pads obviously and had wings, the wings having popper fasteners. Much like a regular adhesive period pad, Annalise would put the pad into her knickers, wrap the wings around the saddle and attach the fasteners together so the napkin would stay in place on her panties for Annalise to bleed into. Then when the pad was full, Annalise would take it off her pants, fold it up and place it in the wet bag, then put a clean cloth napkin onto her panties.

The soiled cloth napkins would remain in the wet bag until Annalise finished her cycle, then she would soak the blood stained pads overnight in a bucket of cold water to get all the blood out, and after doing a stain treatment on the covers would put them in the washing machine, hanging them on the line to dry. After this they would go back into the drawer to await their owner's next period -- and their monthly rendezvous with Annalise's pussy and panties.

Annalise had pads of different sizes, most were the size of regular pads and Annalise wore them during the day, but she had some bigger, thicker longer napkins to wear overnight, and some cloth panty liners for her to wear on day six of her period when she was just spotting. I had never seen any evidence of Annalise using tampons at any stage, and of course I couldn't just go up and ask her about this.

Until Annalise arrived on the scene, I had never heard of anyone using cloth pads to manage her periods before, but obviously I wasn't an expert on menstruation. Perhaps cloth period pads were more popular in Europe than in Australia? But whatever the case, this and my crush on Annalise caused me to fetishize her periods.

I would secretly perve on Annalise washing out her dirty pads, and watch the feminine napkins drying on the line. During her period, I would look at the wet bag as it expanded during Annalise's period week with used pads. Sometimes I would open the bag, nervously extricate a period pad, open it up and sniff the blood stains, the feminine smell of Annalise's period and pussy driving me wild.

I could also smell the lingering odor of Annalise's period when she had been to the toilet, a place she visited and took far longer in when menstruating, going through length after length of toilet paper. This seemingly was for two reasons -- the blood pouring out of her vagina obviously, and secondly it affected her bowels causing her to poo more and suffer from wind when she went to the loo.

Annalise's wind problems when menstruating were certainly evident this evening. I had never heard or smelled the uptight and prissy Annalise fart outside of the bathroom, but when she dropped her knickers and lowered her bare bottom down to sit on the toilet, boy oh boy did she make up for it, especially when it was that time of the month.

My erection throbbed as Annalise farted hard on the toilet, then as she passed wind again, the sound turned to a squelching noise as she again defecated, her poo sounding like it was going everywhere in the bowl. I never thought that I would be turned on by the sound of a beautiful young woman farting and pooing on the toilet especially while she was menstruating, but Annalise proved me wrong.

I knew I would be masturbating in bed tonight after listening to Annalise when she was on the loo. I had wasted so many future kids jerking off over Annalise's toilet habits, feminine hygiene practices, the sight of her bras and her panties on the line and sniffing her dirty panties and seeing up her skirt or dress. I would masturbate over Annalise looking hot in ordinary clothes. I would fantasize about getting into Annalise's pants and having sex with her, wild fantasies that would never come true.

Annalise would frequently enter my dreams at night, and while sometimes I woke up in time -- such as my dream of Annalise showering in front of me when she was on her period -- last week I did not. In my dream, Annalise was in her dirndl dress, apron and blouse, spreading her legs wide and pulling aside the saddle of her panties to show me her vagina. I woke up to find my boxer shorts and sheets splattered with a sticky white substance that Annalise was biologically not capable of producing.

I heard Annalise farting again as more poo came of her anus and went into the toilet and I was anticipating listening to her getting more toilet paper and wiping her backside, when something extraordinary happened to snap me out of my voyeurism. The lights in the house went off in an instant, plunging the house into complete darkness, startling me. By coincidence, the phone in the kitchen rang that moment, then just as quickly stopped. It must have been a wrong number, but the sound of the phone ringing added to the sense of apprehension.

Immediately, I heard Annalise's voice. "Luke! Luke, are you there? Luke!"

My eyes trying to adjust to the darkness, I called back. "Annalise, are you okay?"

"No, lights have gone out in bathroom, and I am in total darkness," she said.

"It's the same out here," I said. "It must be a power cut."

"Is it just us, or is it in neighborhood?" Annalise called back.

"I don't know, I'll check it out," I called back.

Stumbling in pitch darkness, I made my way to the front living room windows and pulled aside the curtains to look. The houses across the street were in darkness, and a streetlight on the power pole just outside our house was also in darkness. I made my way back to near the bathroom to advise Annalise, and as I again felt my way through the darkness I realized a few things.

This was the first time I had ever spoken to Annalise when she was on the toilet. Obviously I didn't knock on the bathroom door and talk to her while she was using the loo as it was impolite and intrusive in the extreme not to mention a total invasion of her privacy, but the fact that I had spoken to Annalise while she was actually pooing on the toilet excited me. Well, it excited my penis, I could feel my erection rising in my undies. Secondly and more significantly, I noted a difference in Annalise's voice when she spoke to me, a quality I had never heard before. Fear, she seemed scared. Probably though it was the shock of being plunged into darkness while she was on the toilet having a shit.

"Annalise, it's a blackout, the whole street's power is out," I called back.

"Luke, I need your help in here," Annalise called back. "I am sitting on the toilet in complete darkness, and cannot see what I am doing. Could you please get me a torch and bring it in for me? And you need your keys too, I lock toilet door."

"Sure Annalise, just sit tight, and I'll bring you a torch," I said.

"Well I cannot go anywhere, I am stranded on the toilet and cannot see a thing," Annalise called back.

I stumbled through the darkness to get my house keys and a torch, invading the cat's personal space and hearing her growling and hissing to warn me. I wished humans were like cats and could see in the dark, but then if they did Annalise wouldn't have a problem now. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, and I felt hot and cold at the same time. I was going to rescue Annalise, the object of my affections, and be the knight in shining armor to her distress.

Plus I was going to be in the bathroom with Annalise while she was sitting on the toilet, and on her period too! The sensible side of my brain reminded me that I would only be in there a few seconds to hand her the torch, then I would close and lock the door to leave Annalise in privacy to finish having her poo, wipe her bottom and attend to her feminine hygiene requirements, but still it was hot.

My distraction caused me to scramble around in the darkness to find my keys first rather than getting the torch first as I should have done, but I finally had both of them and with my way now illuminated by the flashlight, I set off back to the bathroom to rescue the stranded Annalise.

I knocked on the door. "Annalise, is it okay if I come in?"

"Yes Luke, please come in, I really need the torch," Annalise called back.

I felt hot and cold at the same time, my heart pounding and my fingers fumbled to unlock the bathroom door. Finally it opened and I stepped into the bathroom, where my nose immediately picked up two smells. The most significant was the odor of Annalise's poo, it wasn't overwhelmingly bad but it was very obvious to anyone that she was having a poo. Secondly was the musty, fishy, feminine odor of Annalise's period, which drove me wild with desire. I was glad I was wearing an oversized jumper that covered my groin.

"Here's um, your torch, Annalise," I stammered, walking over to where Annalise sat on the toilet.

I didn't shine the torch on Annalise, thinking she would not want herself to be illuminated in such a private position with me in the bathroom. To my shock, Annalise said, "Luke, it would be better if you close bathroom door and stay in here, and hold torch on me so I can see what I am doing."

I was stunned. Surely I had misunderstood, or was hearing things? "Sorry Annalise?" I managed to say.

Annalise sounded a little impatient. "Luke, please close bathroom door and hold torch over me so I can go to the toilet."

"But don't you want your privacy?" I asked, still finding it hard to believe she had asked me to do this. "I'm sure you'll be okay if I just give you the torch."

"Luke, it is very inconvenient for me to have to handle the torch and get toilet paper to wipe my bottom at same time," said Annalise. "On normal day it might be okay, but I have my period so it is very difficult for me."

"Oh, I didn't know that," I lied. "Sorry, but maybe if I can find a place to put the torch so you can see properly it might be ..."

Annalise screeched at me like a banshee. "Luke, for fuck's sake, close the bathroom door, stand in front of me and hold torch on me so I can see what I am doing when I go to the toilet!"

Chastened, I did exactly what I was told. I closed the bathroom door and turned the torch beam onto Annalise. I couldn't believe I was looking at Annalise as she sat barefoot on the toilet, her short floral skirt hitched up around her waist and her white knickers down around her ankles.

Attached to the saddle of Annalise's panties was one of her cloth sanitary pads. One of the most unusual things about Annalise was that she had little interest in fiction and fun. Her bras and her panties were all plain cotton in a variety of different pastel colors -- white, pink, blue, lemon, apricot, orange, green and mauve -- although some pairs of her knickers were white with floral patterns or polka dots. From my voyeurism of Annalise's underwear she had no sexy lingerie and no novelty panties and the like. Not that I minded, the conservative nature of Annalise's bras and panties somehow made them hotter. But the same didn't apply to Annalise's cloth period pads.

Annalise's period pads were a variety of colors and designs, many of them featuring cartoon animals and characters. The same was true of the pad attached to the saddle of her knickers tonight, it was a white pad with cartoon superheroes on the fabric -- cartoon superheroes now covered in massive scarlet stains of Annalise's period blood. It was the first day of her cycle, boy did she ever have a heavy flow. On the vanity next to the toilet sat a new period pad awaiting its turn to be used, this one a white pad with pink cartoon unicorns on the fabric.

The source of all the blood -- Annalise's vagina -- was also visible to me. Maybe it was the shock of the lights going out when she was on the toilet that caused her not to close her legs when I entered the bathroom, but Annalise was sitting on the loo with her knees wide apart, giving me a grandstand view between her legs to her pussy.

In my masturbation fantasies over the beautiful young German woman Annalise's pussy was absolutely perfect, and now I had seen her exposed crotch for myself I could verify that Annalise's private female areas were indeed perfect. On Annalise's feminine mound she sported a triangle of blonde pubic hair, proving the hair on her head was her natural color.

Being a virgin I had never seen a vagina in person before, the only vaginas I had seen were in porno magazines I kept well-hidden in my bedroom. Annalise's vagina was the best vagina I had seen, pink and oval-shaped and perfectly symmetrical, her lower lips appealing but not overly fleshy. The sight of period blood on Annalise's fanny flaps might have turned some guys off, but given I had fetishes about Annalise when she was menstruating it turned me on even more.

I thought about how pissed off Annalise was when she snapped at me, and thought that the inconvenienced and hormonal girl would be even more angry if she caught me perving on her pussy so I looked at her pretty face, which was a mixture of anger and a quality I hadn't seen in her before -- fear. She was also breathing heavily, drawing in deep breaths and trembled as she sat on the toilet with her knickers around her ankles.

"Annalise, I'm so sorry, I didn't want to annoy you but I just thought you'd want me to leave you in privacy," I managed to stay, not wanting to risk her further wrath.

"No Luke, I'm the one who should be saying sorry," Annalise said. "I shouldn't have been so rude to you and snapped at you like that when you are trying to help me. So I am sorry I shouted at you."

"That's okay, you were probably a bit shocked when the lights went out," I said. "But are you sure you want me to stay in here with you?"

"Normally no, but I want you here because, well -- this is really embarrassing," she said.

"It can't be that embarrassing," I said, trying not to stare at Annalise's genitals or her lowered knickers with soiled cloth period pad attached.

"Yes it is, I am really scared of the dark," Annalise blurted out, her fair skin blushing.

This was a surprise. Annalise didn't seem to be afraid of anything. She had watched horror movies with Dean and I and her reaction was always the same as if she had watched a romantic comedy, a science fiction film or a historical drama, just her usual stand-offish self.

"You're scared of the dark?" I asked.

Annalise nodded. "Yes, it is the thing that embarrasses me most, my secret shame. A 24-year-old woman terrified of the dark, how ridiculous. Please do not laugh at me, and do not tell anyone, not your parents, your brother, your other relatives or your friends from school."

"Don't worry, I won't laugh or tell anyone else," I said to try and reassure her, trying to process this. Yet I had seen Annalise acting normally in the dark before, so this was a strange revelation. "But Annalise, I've seen you taking rubbish out to the wheelie bin at night before. You've gone running at dawn and dusk, you've left for work in the dark during winter, you were doing field work between Geelong and the Great Ocean Road and that involved camping out several nights. And I passed you the other night when I was heading back from the bathroom and you were on your way to the toilet. The house was in darkness."

Annalise nodded. "Yes, if I know it is dark or going to get dark I am not so bad, I can brace myself for it. It is when I am suddenly put into darkness like tonight, especially given I am sitting on toilet and menstruating."