Bloody Halloween First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay Annalise, it's perfectly normal," I said, thinking that it was probably not normal for me to be turned on by a menstruating young woman farting on the toilet from both her pussy and her ass at the time. I had heard of girls pussy farting or queefing before, but this was the first time I had seen it for myself.

Annalise unwound some toilet paper from the roll and used it to wipe her pussy, the toilet tissue emerging stained with four substances -- piss, pussy juice, menstrual blood and semen. Annalise tossed her soiled paper into the bowl, stood up off the toilet and put down the lid before flushing it.

Annalise turned on the shower, and we both jumped under the water, kissing and caressing each other's naked bodies under the warm droplets. Before tonight I had never showered with a menstruating woman before -- in fact I had never showered with any woman before regardless of what stage of her monthly cycle she was at -- and watching Annalise showering on her period was hot with a capital H.

Both of us washed off Annalise's period blood in which we were saturated, and while it was hot watching Annalise washing her breasts and her bare bottom, her washing her pussy was hotter still. Annalise's blonde pubic hair was filled with suds and bubbles as she applied plenty of soap and water to her vaginal and anal areas, blood as well as soapy water running down her legs to her bare feet and the shower floor and going down the drain. Sometimes drops of period blood would fall from Annalise's pussy to the shower floor.

"Luke, please pass me my towel, it is better I dry off in here," Annalise said.

"Sure Annalise," I said, passing Annalise a maroon towel. That I was able to stand on the bath mat to dry off while the menstruating Annalise had to stay in the shower was a major difference between her femininity and my masculinity, and it turned me on no end.

Annalise's unicorn design cloth pad was an overnight one, so Annalise simply switched it over from the white knickers she had worn during the day to her white floral panties she was wearing to bed, and I watched as Annalise stepped her bare feet into her new knickers and pulled them up, adjusting her pad around her pussy. She then put on her over-sized tee-shirt and I put on my boxer shorts, both of us brushing our teeth before bed.

I had hoped that Annalise would invite me to spend the night in her bed with her, but she had other ideas. "Might not be such a good idea," she said. "Imagine if your parents or brother came back early and found us in bed together? Best not to risk it."

"Yes, it's probably not a good idea," I agreed. I felt a little disappointed, but not too disappointed given the extraordinary events of the past few hours.

Annalise smiled seductively. "But we definitely have some more fun." We exchanged a kiss and headed off to bed, me catching a last glimpse of Annalise's panties as she bent over in front of me to scratch an itch on one of her bare feet before I turned off the hallway light. Getting into bed, I felt an erection in my boxers as I drifted off to sleep, eagerly anticipating more fun with Annalise.

*

I awoke on Monday morning and felt like I was floating on a cloud as I fed the cat. It was still nice and early, and I hoped that Annalise might be in the mood for some morning glory before she left for work and I left for high school.

Annalise was also up and about early and I encountered her in the hallway as she walked to the bathroom wearing her oversized tee-shirt over panties, her legs and feet bare. She carried in her hand a new cloth sanitary napkin, this one with yellow smiley faces on it. "Hi Annalise," I said, eagerly anticipating more hot period sex.

Annalise did not smile or laugh. "Hello Luke," she said matter-of-factly.

"So, strange day today," I said, getting close to her in the hope she would kiss me. "We have to go to work and school for Monday, then tomorrow is a public holiday."

"Why is that strange?" Annalise asked me. "Today we go to work and school, then we have tomorrow off then back to work on Wednesday."

She continued walking towards the bathroom, and I followed her. "So how are you feeling this morning?" I asked.

"Like I really need to go to the toilet, so can I please ask you to leave me to have some privacy?" Annalise looked at me with her stern, stand-offish expression.

"Okay, sorry Annalise," I said, watching as Annalise walked to the bathroom on her bare feet and closed and locked the door behind herself.

In the five or so minutes that Annalise was on the loo I wished I was in there watching her peeing and pooing into the toilet, wiping her bottom and attending to her feminine hygiene requirements, but of course I was not. When I heard Annalise flush the toilet and wash her hands, I had another go at getting into her knickers when she emerged from the bathroom, adjusting her panties under her sleepshirt.

Annalise however was not in the same frame of mind. "Luke, I have very important meeting today and have to go to work earlier, perhaps you can find something else to occupy yourself while I get ready?"

"Of course," I said, watching Annalise's beautiful tall blonde figure as she made her way to her bedroom. I noticed that she paused on the way, grimacing in pain and clutching her tummy. Obviously she had really bad period pain. Perhaps that was putting her in a bad mood this morning?

It kind of made sense, but didn't stop me wishing I was in the shower with the menstruating Annalise as she got ready for work. "So have a good day at work," I said as she turned to leave. Man she looked hot in a red jacket and matching business skirt to just above her knees, black stockings and black shoes, her long blonde hair back in a pony-tail.

"Yes, I will," Annalise said dismissively as she left the house. Dressed in my school uniform, I left the house a few minutes after and caught the train to the city, alighting at Flinders Street Station in the city.

I was still pretty early so I went for a walk across the nearby Princes Bridge, where I looked across the muddy waters of the Yarra River. I watched the boats coming back and forth and pedestrians bustling along Southbank and near the railway station on the northern side.

Despite Annalise's somewhat frosty mood this morning and her dismissive attitude towards me I still felt like I was floating on a cloud. Her bad mood was probably due to hormones and period pain, and she would soon be receptive to me again.

I looked up at the blue Rialto Towers, Melbourne's tallest building and thought about what had happened last night. On a looks scale, Annalise was one of the exceptionally beautiful people who were high up on the tower's observation deck at an exclusive party for all the perfect people, while the skinny anonymous nerd who was me was one of the peasants who languished at the base of the building. Yet last night I had gotten into Annalise's knickers and fucked her on her period. And I had lost my virginity to the stunning young German woman, some six years older than me on whom I had had a crush since she arrived.

Feeling like a king, I turned and went to catch my tram, nearly stumbling into the path of another tram heading for St Kilda Road when I walked too far, jumping out of the way in a hurry when it rang its bell. Catching my tram I watched bustling Melbourne pass by on the way up Swanston Street, before I got off at my stop and walked to school.

"How was last night?" Dean asked me, as I met my brother after he arrived for school with our cousins.

"Oh pretty good, apart from a power cut," I said, obviously not disclosing how things had really gone.

Throughout the day, I found it hard to concentrate in my classes, thinking about what Annalise and I had done last night, what she was doing today and how hot it was. I could still relive every touch, every sensation, every sound and every smell from Annalise's pussy and period.

"So what's up with you today Luke?" Jenny asked after school, as we stood in Melbourne Central watching the musical clock chime the hour ahead of catching the train home.

"Oh nothing," I said, trying to sound casual. I looked at Jenny in her school uniform. She was very much the opposite of Annalise, small in stature, brown hair and glasses. Jenny was one of those girls who somehow managed to be pretty and plain at the same time. Still, I often found myself wishing I had X-ray vision so I could see through Jenny's clothes to see her bra and her panties, and further to her skinny naked 18-year-old body and her small breasts, triangle of dark brown pubic hair and her bare bottom.

"Could have fooled me," Jenny said. "The way you were going around today I kept thinking you were going to break into song."

"No," I laughed. "Although that sounds like a great idea. How about I try it on Wednesday? Doesn't that sound like a cool idea? Breaking into a song and dance routine in the middle of high school. What do you think Jenny, want to join me for a duet?"

Jenny rolled her eyes through her glasses and also laughed. "You try that Luke and I disown you."

We went down to the underground train station on the lower levels and caught our train home, where Dean had already gone home and was doing his homework, and Mum and Dad had returned after staying the night with our aunt and uncle.

Annalise was the last home, and she didn't seem in a good mood. Like this morning she was dismissive of and stand-offish with me, although with Mum, Dad and my brother home we could hardly have wild period sex again like last night.

Tuesday was Melbourne Cup day, and Mum and Dad headed off for an early start -- a champagne breakfast with friends before going to the racetrack at Flemington. Dean returned to our cousins' house, telling our parents that it was to study, but in reality it no doubt was to play video games.

With my VCE coming up in the next few weeks, I had no choice but to use the public holiday to study, and accordingly hit the books, until I saw Annalise passing by wearing a pretty pink frock, matching fascinator and high heels.

"You look so nice today Annalise, are you going out somewhere?" I asked.

Annalise regarded me with a deadpan expression. "No Luke, I always wear expensive dress and high heels around the house."

I laughed. "Well, ask a silly question."

Annalise didn't laugh. "Yes, it was a silly question."

"So where are you going?" I asked.

"To a Melbourne Cup lunch with friends," she said. "They invite me."

I wished I was going with her, but of course I was not. However I did stop her before she left and said, "Annalise, I was thinking about Sunday night ..."

Annalise cut me short. "Luke, you know what would be a good idea? If you went and did your study for your exams like you should be doing, and did not keep asking me questions that bother me and will make me miss my bus."

She sounded like a cross older sister, and accordingly I did as I was told. "Okay, sorry Annalise, I didn't mean to hold you up."

Annalise did not respond, she simply took her purse and keys and left the house to catch the bus. I saw her reach around to her bottom and adjust her panties and pad through her dress, and felt my erection rising in my undies.

All day as I was trying to study I kept thinking about Annalise, and with difficulty resisted the temptation to go into the bathroom, open her wet bag and extricate and sniff her used cloth period pads. In the afternoon I did take a break to watch the horse race, and when it was finished, no longer had any willpower to resist the lure of Annalise's menstrual pads.

Alone in the house, I went into the bathroom and opened the wet bag, seeing a considerable number of cloth napkins in there now with Annalise having been on her period three days now. All were folded over so the bloodied sides were not showing, the wings folded and fastened over the top. My trembling fingers extricated the pads and I unfolded them, exposing the bloodied covers.

I picked up Annalise's pads, squeezing the soft absorbent material within and touching the covers. I sniffed the bloodstains, absorbing the musty feminine smells of Annalise's pussy and period. The pads were so pretty, with an assortment of cartoon characters and animals, some Japanese anime, others Western animation. One of Annalise's napkins with cartoon teddy bears was especially blood-stained and smelly, and I thought it was kind of ironic given bears' alleged attraction to menstruating women. Another pad, light green with darker green cartoon frogs was also covered in Annalise's menses, this pad looking like a crime scene.

With the smell of period going up my nose I did the only thing available to relieve myself, jerking off while smelling Annalise's cloth pads and reminiscing about the wild sex we had enjoyed the other night. Reaching my orgasm, I made sure to fold up and fasten all of Annalise's dirty and smelly napkins and returned them to the wet bag. Remembering I hadn't finished the end of the scary movie about Borley Rectory I had been watching when the lights went out on Halloween evening I put it in the VCR and watched the end of it, and then thought I had better be a square and go back to my study.

Sex was obviously out for Annalise and I that evening as Mum and Dad had returned as had Dean. However Mum and Dad I think had enjoyed a few champagnes too many at Flemington Racecourse, and Dean's eyes were practically square from playing video games all day so I don't think they would have noticed too much of what Annalise and I were doing. But even if Annalise and I were alone in the house, she certainly wasn't responsive to me.

Annalise remained her aloof self with me on Wednesday morning, and given my sexual frustration I was unable to resist sneaking close to the bathroom door when she went to the toilet and listening to her on the loo. When I heard her doing her business and getting toilet paper to wipe her bottom I thought about the other night when I stood in front of the toilet holding the torch over her during the blackout, and wished I was in there with her right now.

After Annalise changed her pad, flushed the toilet, washed her hands and emerged, I snuck into the bathroom, absorbing Annalise's toilet smells she had left behind herself and again reminiscing about Sunday night. I lamented that Annalise had frozen me out since then, and it seemed like she would continue to do so when she was dismissive of my attempts to engage her in conversation at breakfast.

I most definitely did not feel like I was going to break into song at school during the day, and had to accept that what Annalise and I had done was a one-off that was never going to be repeated. Annalise was never going to let me get into her knickers again. Still, I had gotten into her pants once, which was better than nothing.

Arriving home, Mum and Dad were still at work while Dean had gone to a meeting of the school cricket team and wouldn't be home for a while. I wasn't sure if Annalise was home or not, but even if she was I doubted she would be interesting in having a conversation with me, much less sex.

Going into my bedroom, I stopped short, my body going rigid as my eyes took in what was on my bed. Something most definitely that should not have been there. It was a pair of panties. White panties with pretty pink flowers. And attached to the double cotton saddle of the panties was a cloth sanitary pad, the wings wrapped around. The cloth napkin had a design of cartoon cats in Japanese anime style, appropriate as it was designed to absorb blood from the wearers' pussy. And there was blood aplenty all over the pad, massive scarlet stains all over the soft cover.

As my heart raced and blood flowed to another part of my body, I heard a young female voice with a German accent and a flirty, seductive tone. "Oh Luke, did you like my little surprise for you when you got home from school?"

"Um, yes, Annalise," I called back, wondering what was going on.

"Well come into the bathroom, bring my pants and my pad with you, and I'll give you another surprise."

I grabbed Annalise's knickers with the pad attached and raced into the bathroom through the open door to a wonderful sight, Annalise naked in the tub. My erection throbbed as I took in the sight of Annalise bathing in complete nudity. She hadn't put any bubble bath into the tub so I could see her big boobs, her triangle of blonde pubes and her legs.

"Sniff my pad, Luke," the kinky Annalise suggested, an invitation I didn't decline, sniffing Annalise's dirty period pad in front of the girl whose blood had gone into the napkin during the day. Annalise lifted her bare feet out of the tub, flexing and un-flexing her pretty toes, playing on my foot fetish.

"Does my period smell good, Luke?' Annalise teased, while stroking her nipples.

"It sure does," I said.

"Well, how about you have fun with the place where all that blood comes from?"

I looked into the tub as Annalise spread her legs, me seeing the red fluids flowing from her vagina, a clot of period blood like the ones I had seen in the loo the other night when Annalise went to the toilet floating out of her pussy and to the surface of her bathwater.

"So, want to join me in the bath Luke? It's nice and warm, and there's more of that to come." Annalise pointed at her pussy as her vagina expelled more menstrual blood into the bath.

No way was I going to refuse this invite. I probably set a world speed record for undressing and nearly castrated myself on my undies in my haste to join my hot naked and older German lover in the bathtub. Annalise and I made out, while she reached under the water to play with my cock and balls, giving me a sensual hand job.

My own hands were not idle, one touching up Annalise on her tits, the other going to under the water and to her crotch, my fingers quickly going up her bleeding pussy and to her clitoris, stirring up her period blood in the process.

As the menstruating Annalise emitted soft, feminine moans as I put my fingers further up her love-hole, I couldn't believe my luck. I had come to terms with the fact that losing my virginity to Annalise the other night would be the first and last time we were intimate with each other. I was mistaken, and very glad to be mistaken, as I fingered Annalise's pussy harder and she jerked me off harder, putting me in danger of filling the bath with a sticky white substance from my cock to go with the red fluids flowing from between her legs ...

THE END - PLEASE RATE & COMMENT