Bloody Halloween First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know why you're so scared of the dark?" I asked.

Again a nod of affirmation from Annalise. "It was something that happened when I was a little girl. I was three at the time, and my younger brother was a baby, I think he was teething because he was screaming all night keeping my parents and me up in the early hours. Anyway they get him to go back to sleep but I cannot fall asleep and lie in bed thinking about fairy story my grandparents tell me about children who have adventure one night and go to magical land. Of course I too young to know any better, and think it would be better to go to fantasy land than lie in bed waiting for baby to start crying again, and so I sneak downstairs into kitchen and out of dog flap into the night."

"It must have been cold," I said, thinking about how the temperatures in the alpine regions of Bavaria where Annalise had grown up were much colder than the rest of Germany.

"It was spring, coming up for summer so fortunately not too bad," said Annalise. "So I am outside the house in the middle of the night, thinking about how to get to the magical land my grandparents read story to me about, and I start looking at things. There was moon that night, and clouds going in front of it making eerie patterns. I hear dogs howling in the distance, there were owls hooting and there were these three big pine trees next door that looked menacing in the night, well to a child they did. There was a helicopter in the area, an ambulance siren in the distance, it was windy that night and the sound of the breeze was eerie and there was lightning in the clouds too."

Annalise trembled on the toilet, drawing her breath as she continued. "I got scared and when I see bats flying by, I totally freak. I get so scared that I just cannot move, not even to go back into the house and just stay out there in garden until dawn when my parents found me, crying and terrified, and took me back inside. It had started raining a bit but I was so frightened that I didn't even try and get out of it and was wet and cold too. The dog flap was left over from the previous owners, we did not have dog, so Dad blocked it off so I could not do that again, but I would not do it anyway, from that point on I totally terrified of dark."

It must have had a profound effect upon Annalise for her to remember so much detail from when she was a small child, and she confirmed this by saying, "That happen in 1979 so 20 years ago now and even though I was so young at the time, I remember it like it was yesterday. So please don't tell anyone about how I am scared of the dark, and please don't tell anyone that you had to help me while I sit on toilet."

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me Annalise," I assured the embarrassed young woman.

"Thank you Luke, you are really good friend," said Annalise. I was surprised, as it was the first time since I had met her that she had referred to me as a friend.

And the best thing for me to do as a friend at the moment was hold the torch which fortunately had a powerful beam over Annalise so she would have plenty of illumination to go to the toilet, which I did, and try not to stare at the poor girl in such a private position, which was difficult.

"So, are your friends doing anything for Halloween?" Annalise casually asked me, as her pretty face took on a slight expression of straining, her bare toes clenched on the bathroom floor and the sound of her poo exiting her rectum and splashing into the toilet was audible.

"Um, I'm not too sure, Jenny said she might watch scary movies with her cousins," I said, disbelieving as Annalise reached for the toilet paper, unwound a length of loo paper, folded it up and wiped her bottom front to back right in front of me, the soft white floral print toilet tissue emerging from Annalise's bottom with big red stains courtesy of her pussy and brown stains courtesy of her anus. Annalise dropped her soiled toilet paper into the bowl and got more paper to repeat the process, this toilet tissue suffering the same fate as the first length Annalise had wiped herself with.

"That movie you were watching before power went out looked a bit scary," Annalise commented.

"Yes, it was pretty eerie," I said, distracted by Annalise's toilet noises as she again moved her bowels and got more loo paper, wiping her pussy and her ass again.

During the entire process, Annalise made no attempt to close her legs, and sat on the toilet in front of me displaying her pubic hair and pussy. I tried not to look at Annalise's genitals, but was unable to resist taking peeks at her vagina especially at all the blood seeping out between her legs. Evidently Annalise's uterus was working pretty hard to shed its lining and send her period down her birth canal and out of her vagina.

When Annalise had been sitting on the loo previously she had the exhaust fan going which would have cleared some of the smells of her bowel movements, but during the blackout there obviously was no fan so the smell of Annalise's girl poo did not clear, the young woman stinking out the entire bathroom, the smell of her menses getting stronger too.

The weird thing was that Annalise didn't seem a bit bothered that I was right in front of her and able to see, hear and smell everything she was doing on the toilet. While sitting on the loo, her legs wide apart showing me her crack, she simply engaged me in small talk about my upcoming VCE exams, my friends at school, her work and PHD at the university, my family in Australia and her family and friends back at home in Germany.

Not for the first time as I looked down at Annalise's bare feet, knickers and soiled period pad I found myself thinking that tonight might all be a dream. The whole situation had a very surreal feel to it, and I kept thinking that any moment now I would awaken with very sticky boxer shorts. However, it seemed it was all very real.

"So, it must have been a relief when West and East Germany unified and you could see the branch of your family that were in the Eastern Zone of Berlin," I said.

Annalise did not answer, I saw her breathing heavily and she squirmed on the toilet seat, her bare toes clenching on the bathroom floor. Her pretty face contorted in pain and she clutched her tummy.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, feeling concerned for my crush.

"I have period pain," Annalise said through gritted teeth.

"Oh sorry, I didn't think," I said.

"No, it is okay," she said, her deep breathing seeming to ease her painful uterus. "I just have to suck it up, and I take some tablets after I finish on toilet. I bet you were glad you were born a boy Luke and not a girl, you don't have to have menstrual cramps every 28 days for over 40 years except when you're pregnant."

"I am very relieved," I said. The only other woman I had ever spoken to about menstruation in detail was my friend Jenny, whose absence from school one day every four weeks was noticeable. Jenny had also said that her mother had taken her to a gynecologist for advice on how to manage her period cramps when it was that time of the month. I was definitely glad I didn't get periods myself, and felt kind of bad that I got my rocks off over Annalise when she was on her period.

Her bout of menstrual cramps passing, Annalise again moved her bowels, then wiped her bottom. I had noticed that the amount of toilet paper on the roll had been rapidly diminishing, and Annalise now ran out of loo paper completely. "Luke, could you please get me some more toilet paper?" she asked.

"Sure Annalise," I said, keeping the torch beam trained upon her while opening the cupboard under the sink. I retrieved a new roll of soft, absorbent flowery toilet paper and handed it to the stranded young woman. "Here you go Annalise."

"Thank you Luke, you are my hero," Annalise laughed as she took the roll of toilet paper from me and removed the empty cardboard tube from the roll holder, and replaced it with the new loo roll.

Annalise farted into the toilet again, and what seemed to be the last of her poo came out of her rectum and went into the lavatory, the smell of her bowel movements increasing. Annalise got more toilet paper and thoroughly wiped her vulva and her bottom, but did not stand up off the toilet at this stage even though she was finished.

Instead, she reached onto the cistern and took the container of wet wipes. Again, I tried not to stare at Annalise as she took one out and applied it to her vagina, washing her pussy and the wipe emerging from her twat stained with period blood. She then took a second wipe and used it to wash her anal area. I couldn't see Annalise's anus, but she was pretty thorough at cleaning her rear end, and making sure all the smell and any small traces of poo her toilet paper hadn't cleaned was gone.

With her front bottom and her back bottom now both washed, I wondered what the third wipe she extricated from the container was for, but it didn't get to go anywhere as private on Annalise's body, rather she used it to wash her hands. Wrapping the stained wipes in the third one she applied to her hands, Annalise put them in a small waste bin along with the empty toilet roll.

My heart raced as Annalise leaned forward on the toilet, reaching down to her knickers. She unclipped the popper fasteners on her cloth super-hero pad, and removed the blood-soaked napkin from her panties. I watched as Annalise folded up her dirty pad, bloody side down and wrapped and fastened the wings over the top so it would stay folded up.

Reaching across, Annalise put the folded up period pad into the wet bag along with the other napkins she had used during the day, and then picked up her fresh cloth cartoon unicorn pad from the vanity. Again, my conscience told me not to look as I watched Annalise press her new pad into her panties, wrapping the wings around her double cotton panty saddle and attaching it in place with the popper fasteners.

Annalise stood up off the toilet and pulled up her knickers, me again unable to keep from watching as she adjusted her panty pad into the right place for her to bleed into, and making sure it was comfortable around her bottom and her box.

With her knickers and her napkin now just right, Annalise smoothed down her short skirt and turned around to face the toilet. I knew I shouldn't have done so, but as Annalise reached for the toilet lid to put it down -- something she always did after she had been to the toilet -- I snuck a quick look into the bowl by the light of the torch for a glimpse.

I couldn't believe that I was looking at Annalise's poo and the dirty toilet paper she had used to wipe her bottom, but the amount of period blood both in the toilet and all over Annalise's loo paper was phenomenal. Was Annalise a rare female hemophiliac? Still, her used period pads always looked like crime scenes after she used them, and she was on the first day of her monthly cycle when her flow was at its heaviest, so I probably shouldn't have been overly surprised.

Most noticeable though were several massive clots of dark red period blood. I thought about how my friends and I had been trying to out-gross each other one day, a competition Jenny won by describing how the grossest things were lumps of period blood in the toilet when menstruating girls went to the loo. This must have been what happened with Annalise. Again after seeing this, I was glad I was born with an XY chromosome structure rather than an XX chromosome structure.

My view into the toilet was a short one, as Annalise put down the lid. She reached up to the button on the cistern and flushed the toilet, the swirl of water sending Annalise's bodily wastes and used toilet paper down the drain and into Melbourne's sewer system where it belonged.

With the sound of the toilet cistern refilling, I illuminated Annalise as she moved to the sink, turning on the taps and thoroughly washing her hands with plenty of soap and water. She turned off the taps, and reached for her hand towel to dry her hands.

Annalise then ran herself a glass of water and swallowed two of her period pain tablets. "Hopefully they kick in soon," she commented to me as she rubbed her stomach, more menstrual cramps going through her abdomen.

With the light of the torch providing illumination, Annalise and I left the smelly bathroom as the cistern finished refilling and a slight whistling noise from the toilet was the only sound now. I shone the beam in front of us so we could negotiate the pitch dark house.

"Thank you again for helping me, it is so difficult being scared of the dark," Annalise said. "Plus going to toilet for a poo when you are having a period isn't the easiest thing at the best of times."

"It's okay, I understand," I said. I shone the flashlight at the floor, seeing Annalise's pretty bare feet in the process.

"We keep what happened to ourselves and do not talk about it again," Annalise commented. "It is private and it would be embarrassing for me if other people found out."

"Definitely agree there," I said.

"So, where do your parents keep the matches and candles?" Annalise asked.

I shook my head. "Sorry, my parents don't believe in candles."

The torch illuminated the confusion on Annalise's pretty face. "What do you mean they don't believe in candles?"

"It's a safety thing," I said. "Mum and Dad both say that candles are a fire hazard and won't have them in the house."

"Oh," said Annalise. "Well, this torch is okay, let's go and sit in living room until the power comes back on."

Annalise and I sat down on the couch in the pitch black house, more rain falling outside, and again she engaged me in conversation, this time talking about how she was looking forward to a week-long remote sensing conference in Adelaide next month. The South Australian capital had a definite German influence, so she was keen to check this out. We got talking about other places around in Australia until the living room was suddenly filled with bright light as the power was restored. The sound of the fridge starting up was audible, in the bathroom the exhaust fan was audible as it restarted and the TV which I had been watching when the blackout hit also came back on, showing the blue VCR screen.

Both Annalise and I blinked as our eyes adjusted to the sudden bright light. "Power's back on," I said.

"Yes, it is a big relief," said Annalise.

"Yes, I can understand that, you don't like the dark," I said.

Annalise nodded. "Yes, but that's only half of the reason."

"What's the other half?" I asked.

Annalise gave me a smile. "Because now we can see what we are doing when I take you into my bedroom and let you fuck the shit out of me."

I stopped short, and felt my mouth drop open and go dry inside, my tongue tingling. "What?" I gasped.

"I want you to come into my bedroom in me so we can have sex together," Annalise said as matter-of-factly as if she was offering to make me a cup of tea. "You know, where you insert your penis into my vagina?"

"But, I don't know, I'm not sure ..." I stammered.

"Luke, I see you have a crush on me," said Annalise. "You always look at me with dreamy expression and I have seen you looking at my bras and my panties on the washing line while they are drying on laundry day."

"I'm sorry Annalise, I didn't mean to, I won't ..." I said, feeling my heart racing. "But are you sure, you have your um, ah, your well you know ..."

"My period?" Annalise laughed. "You can say it. And I know that you get turned on by my periods too. I have seen you looking at my cloth pads when they dry on the line, and you always look at me in a funny way when it is my time of the month. And in bathroom, I see you trying not to make it too obvious that you were looking at my napkin or my blood coming out of my pussy, all while trying to hide your erection." She giggled again, her blue eyes full of mischief and teasing.

I was mortified. "You noticed that?"

"Of course I noticed," said Annalise. "And you know what? It made me feel hot you watching me while I was sitting on the toilet and menstruating."

"I thought you would have felt embarrassed," I said.

Annalise shook her head. "Maybe it is my hormones?" she laughed. "Sometimes I do not feel like sex at all when I am having a period, other times I am super horny. And I have dirty fantasies too. One is being watched by a man while I am using the toilet, the other is to have sex on my period. So one of those is out of the way, and as my ex-boyfriend back in Munich thought it was a horrible idea to have time of the month sex with me, you get to fuck me for the first time on my period. So come on, Luke, you get to be the first man to fuck me when I am menstruating. Let's stop talking about it, and go and do it."

Annalise leaped to her bare feet, keen to get down to business. My mind racing at a billion miles an hour, I thought that while it might be the first time for Annalise having sex when it was her time of the month, it would be the first time having sex for me at all, period. Pun fully intended.

Unfortunately my mouth came into play and before I could stop myself I blurted out, "But I'm a virgin."

Annalise looked at me with a naughty expression on her pretty face as I blushed. "I thought that might be the case, but I wasn't going to say anything. But you know what? You couldn't have a better girl for your first time than me. You have period fetish, I have my period. You have crush on me and want to get into my panties, I want you to get into my panties and fuck me. And I am experienced at sex and have always wanted to deflower younger male virgin. So both of us win again."

I stood rigid as Annalise approached me and reached under my oversize jumper to the bulge in the front of my jeans. "You are excited Luke, well your penis is. So do you know what I am going to do with that penis of yours?"

I had no time to answer, as Annalise made a jerking off motion with her hand. She then stuck two fingers into her mouth and sucked on them seductively, then put her hand under her skirt to point at her pussy. Annalise took me by the hand and led me into the hallway towards her bedroom, where she paused only to retrieve a black sheet from the linen cupboard.

"We really need this, otherwise bed will look like both of us have been murdered," she said.

My heart raced as we went into her bedroom, and Annalise spread out the sheet to protect her duvet from her menses. She leaped onto the bed, and sat with her legs open wide, showing me her panty-covered crotch, the shape of her napkin and the wings holding the pad in place very clear in her panties.

"Do not be shy Luke, come up on bed with me and kiss me," Annalise said.

I did as I was told, and joined Annalise on the bed. I looked into her blue eyes and she in turn looked into my brown eyes, and she leaned forward and kissed me. It was only shallow at first, on the lips, but it sent a tingle through my body and my erection throbbed in my underpants.

Annalise kissed me deeper, pushing her tongue into my mouth and I could taste her minty fresh mouthwash. Our lips locked again, and we embraced, before making out on the bed. I ran my hands up and down her back, feeling the clasp of Annalise's bra and her hands went to my groin, teasing my erection through my jeans.

I felt as though I had died and gone to Heaven as Annalise and I French-kissed, before Annalise temporarily extricated her tongue from my mouth to say, "Do not be shy Luke, put your hand up my skirt and touch me on my panties."

Again, my dick throbbed and I could feel the sticky pre-cum as I slid my hand up Annalise's long legs to her thighs and touched the soft cotton of her white panties, feeling her twitch at my touch to her underwear. I felt the wings of her period pad, and the soft absorbent material of the napkin as it sat in her knickers absorbing her menstrual flow.