Bloody Halloween First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
679 Followers

Annalise giggled a naughty giggle at my touch to her feminine hygiene product. "You like touching my period pad, don't you Luke, you bad boy?" she giggled.

"Yeah," I agreed. There seemed no point in denying it.

"And my periods turn you on, don't they?"

"Yes." Again, no point in denying it.

"Want to put your head up my skirt and smell my period for yourself?"

"Oh yeah!" I nearly jumped off Annalise's bed and through the ceiling.

Annalise spread her legs wide, and I put my head between her thighs and into her crotch, my nose touching her knickers. I took a deep sniff of the bulge of Annalise's feminine cloth napkin. She had not that long ago changed her pad, so the smell wasn't as strong as it would have been with a full period pad. However, without doubt I could smell the musty, feminine odor of Annalise's period in her pad, the female scent of menstruation driving me wild.

"Do you like the way my period smells, Luke?" Annalise teased.

"I do, Annalise," I said, sniffing deeply at the oblong bulge in her panties again.

"You are very kinky Luke," said Annalise. "Especially for 18-year-old virgin. Like the way you look at my bare feet, it is obvious you have foot fetish with me. How about you have some fun with my feet, while you perve up my skirt at my panties and my period pad?"

Again, I could not believe this was happening as I withdrew my head from under Annalise's skirt and she sat in a most unladylike position showing off her panties and pad to me, pushing her bare feet in my direction.

I looked at Annalise's bare feet -- the most perfect bare feet I had ever seen on any woman anywhere and at any time -- and took them in my hands, caressing and stroking her soles, toes and arches. Annalise moaned and squirmed in pleasure on the bed at my touch to her bare feet, and spread her legs wider, showing off her pants and the shape of her napkin and its wings to me even more.

"Go on, kiss and lick my feet, suck on my toes, that feels so good," Annalise urged, putting her hand between her legs and stroking the wings of her period pad in a teasing manner.

While perving on Annalise's white knickers and the shape of her pad even more, I kissed and licked Annalise's bare feet, her laughter indicating she liked this. She writhed in pleasure on the bed as I took her left foot, sucking her toes starting with her little pinky toe, and moving down each toe in turn until her left big toe was in my mouth.

Then I turned my attention to Annalise's right foot, only this time I started sucking her big toe first, then moved down until I finished with her tiny little right pinky toe. All the while I kept perving on Annalise's pretty knickers and the shape and wings of her panty pad.

"I know how much you enjoy doing that with my bare feet Luke without you saying anything," said Annalise, again stroking my erection through the front of my jeans. "Now you just relax and do not say anything while I take off your clothes."

I put up no resistance to my 24-year-old lover as her hands went to my 18-year-old body, determined to undress me. Annalise was quite strong, taking a firm grip on every article of clothing I was wearing and removing them. Off came my shoes and socks first, then Annalise removed my jumper. Her hands soon had my tee-shirt and jeans off my body and on the floor, and then her hands teased my erection through my underpants ahead of removing them, leaving me completely naked and her fully clothed.

Not for long. I watched with a throbbing erection as Annalise took off her long-sleeved top, and the white tee-shirt she wore underneath. She then unfastened and removed her short floral skirt, and was now barefoot and in her bra and her panties. The sight of Annalise in her white underwear was a wonderful sight to behold, and the oblong bulge of her period pad between her legs made her even hotter.

"Such a nice big cock, and uncircumcised too, just like I like it," said Annalise, playing with my penis and balls with her sensual fingers. "Now lie down nice and flat on bed."

Following Annalise's directions seemed the best way of doing things. After all, I was an 18-year-old virgin, and she was a 24-year-old hottie whose virginity was long gone.

I lay back and looked upwards as Annalise got into position over my head, perving on her knickers and the wings of her pad. Annalise then lowered her bum down and rubbed her panty-covered ass on my face, me again able to smell her period in her napkin.

"I see that make you even more horny Luke," laughed Annalise, again teasing my penis and scrotum with her fingers.

"You're so hot," I said dreamily, perving on her panties and sniffing the smells of her period.

"Well, sit up on edge of bed and I make it even hotter," Annalise promised me.

I did just this, and Annalise came and sat on my knee. She was an inch taller than me, so it wasn't the best fit, but it was still really sexy, especially when Annalise ran her bare feet up and down my legs, teasing me with her toes.

She leaned up and kissed me, and we again made out while Annalise stroked my dick. She pulled her mouth out of mine and laughed. "Luke, you don't have to just stare at my breasts. You can touch them."

I stared at Annalise's large, firm breasts covered in a white C-cup bra. I reached out and touched them, feeling the flesh underneath and her hard nipples.

Annalise squirmed on my knee. "You like touching me on my tits?"

"Oh yeah," I said, massaging her mammary glands.

"I think you'll like them even more now." Annalise reached behind her back, unclasped her bra, and pulled it away, exposing her beautiful breasts. I salivated over the sight of Annalise topless, having wanted to see her boobs for ages. Now I could see them for myself, and they were perfect, just perfect. If there was a girl in the world with better breasts than Annalise, then I could not conceive them.

"Again, do not be shy virgin Luke, play with my boobs while I play with something else," Annalise said.

Immediately, I felt her hand on my groin, taking my cock in her hand with a firm grip and giving me a hand job, sliding my shaft back and forth. I put my head and hands into Annalise's chest, kissing and caressing her beautiful firm young breasts.

I teased her tits with my tongue, licking Annalise's nipples and feeling her squirm, all the while she kept giving me a great hand job and teasing my legs with her pretty bare feet. So good was Annalise at giving manual relief that I worried I might lose control and spray her hands with a sticky white substance that looked like mayonnaise, but which most definitely was not mayonnaise.

"I know what guy with period fetish like you really like to do," Annalise promised. She jumped off my lap and with her back to me, pulled down her panties, her cloth cartoon unicorn period pad coming into view as she slid her pants down her long legs. She hadn't been wearing that napkin all that long, but with such a heavy flow there were already some large dark red blood stains over the unicorns on the pad's cover.

In front of me was a wonderful sight that I had only seen very briefly when Annalise got up off the toilet earlier, Annalise's bare bottom. Like her tits, Annalise's bottom was perfect, two firm peach-shaped buttocks. If there was a competition for the best girl's bottom in the world, Annalise could easily win the prize for Germany.

The view got even better when Annalise bent over to pick up her pants off the floor, her legs and butt cheeks parting giving me a view of her blood-filled fanny and further back her anus. I stared at Annalise's anus with my mouth watering, it was so tight like a little starfish.

My view of Annalise's front and back bottoms vanished temporarily as she turned around and I could see her perfect figure in full frontal nudity, every part of her desirable, even her cute navel on her flat, perfectly toned tummy. Her bare bottom was reflected in an adjacent mirror. She held her panties with bloodied menstrual pad attached in her right hand, seductively twirling them in her fingers.

"I know you want to smell my period pad Luke," Annalise said as she sat back down on my knee. I could feel Annalise's vagina on the flesh of my upper thigh, and the warm blood dribbling out. She held her panties into my face, and I eagerly sniffed the napkin, the smells of pussy and period in the bloodstains going up my noise. I had of course secretly sniffed Annalise's soiled cloth pads in the past, but this was quite different and so hot.

"You bad boy Luke, sniffing girls' dirty smelly period pads," Annalise laughed as she resumed giving me a hand job, and we sat like that a few minutes, me sniffing her sanitary pad and feeling Annalise's blood going onto my thigh, and her jerking me off.

Finally Annalise took her hand off my dick and took her panties and period pad out of my face, and got off my knee, me looking at Annalise's menstrual blood on my thigh. She put her panties and pad to one side, and then thrust her naked body at me, pushing me onto the bed, where we writhed around, making out and touching each other all over. I saw blood dripping out of Annalise's pussy, and it was lucky she had put out the black sheet otherwise she would have stained her duvet.

My hands were all over Annalise's bare bottom, and moved to her feminine mound, stroking her curls of blonde pubic hair. "Put your fingers down deeper, Luke," Annalise urged me, opening her legs wider to allow this.

I did just as Annalise told me, touching her menstruating pussy and the blood from her flaps getting on my fingers as well as her pussy juice. Annalise gasped as I put my fingers deeper into her fanny, circling her clitoris and going up her love-hole from which all the blood was trying to escape.

"That feel so good Luke, but you know I have two holes down there, not just one," she said. She then stopped and clarified. "Well three, but the little hole where I pee from is too small. It is awesome to have guy with fingers up with your pussy, but even hotter when he put other finger up your ass at the same time."

"Really, you want me to put your fingers up your bum?" I gasped. I had presumed Annalise wouldn't want me to touch her back there, so I hadn't done so.

"Of course I do, my ex-boyfriend back in Germany used to love to put his fingers up my butt. And when I masturbate, I often stick a finger up my own bottom." Annalise asserted. She smiled and laughed, reached out and run her hand through my hair. "Don't worry Luke, as you saw for yourself, I went to the toilet not so long ago so you won't get any nasty smelly surprises back there."

While continuing to finger-fuck Annalise's pussy as the blood flowed all over my hand, I moved my other hand around to Annalise's bum. I slid my fingers between her butt cheeks, until I found the tight opening to her bowels. Annalise gasped at my touch to her anal opening and the sensitive skin that separated her vulva from her anus.

My finger pressed against the tight, star-fish shaped opening, it feeling so forbidden to be touching Annalise in the private place where she had a poo, the pleasure showing on her pretty face. I still found it hard to believe I was touching Annalise somewhere so personal, but the reality was that I was. I pushed my finger further up Annalise's ass, and if I thought she was hot inside her pussy, she was way hotter up her bum.

The walls of Annalise's rectum closed tight around my index finger as I pushed up deeper into her bowels. Clearly she loved having my fingers up both her front and back bottoms at the same time, and as her pussy sent blood over my fingers, she moaned and writhed in pleasure. Her bare toes clenched and unclenched and the pleasure of me fingering her pussy hole and her poop hole simultaneously, and she played with my cock with glee.

As her period blood dribbled down to my wrist, Annalise said, "If you think its hot fingering me up my pussy and my ass, then wait until I sit on your face and suck your cock."

I grinned. "I think I like the sound of that."

Annalise smiled in response. "I thought you would, Luke."

I extricated my fingers from Annalise's pussy and arsehole, and lay flat on my back, while Annalise got into position over my face, me staring upwards as her vagina released a big clot of messy menstrual blood that landed near my nose, another stream of blood evident on her upper thigh.

"Remember, lick both my bottoms when I sit on your face," Annalise said.

I had no time to respond, Annalise wasting no time lowering her fanny down and sitting on my face, the smell of pussy and period immediately very strong. I wasn't about to waste any time either, and pushed my tongue right up Annalise's twat, tasting her menstrual blood for the first time as it flowed into my mouth.

Lapping up a hot 24-year-old's period from her labia might have been the hottest thing I had ever done so far in my 18-years, but when Annalise leaned her tall body forward and took my cock in her mouth things got hotter still.

Annalise writhed her private parts on my face, me eagerly drinking her musty menses and pleasuring her by moving my tongue all over her fanny, licking her lips, her clitoris and her tight little pee hole, other times going up into her bloody love hole to drink even more of her period blood, for which I had a real taste. So what did I think of the taste of Annalise's menstrual blood. Y U M -- yum!

Given Annalise had told me she wanted to be licked in both holes, my tongue left her vulva from time to time, licking her tight little anus, a place mainly only touched by toilet paper. Annalise squirmed at feeling my tongue licking her asshole, but she couldn't say much apart from muffled moans, her mouth too full of my dick as she gave me a head job, at times reaching around to tease my balls with her fingers.

Fuck, Annalise was good at sucking cock, sometimes giving me fellatio nice and hard and other times slow and sensual, working my penis with her tongue and lips. If I was getting a blow job this good for my first time at the age of 18, it occurred to me that I would spend the rest of my life searching for a 69 as good as this with a normally humorless and stand-offish young German woman.

I could feel the first signs that an orgasm was approaching, and fortunately before I blew it in her mouth, so did my older and more experienced lover. Annalise extricated my dick from her mouth, and lifted her bleeding pussy out of my mouth.

She sniffed the air with her cute nose. "Wow, it smell like pussy and period in here. I wonder why that could be?"

My face was covered in Annalise's period blood, and I saw more of her menses running out of her pussy. "I can't think," I laughed.

"I think you like it," Annalise smiled. "And you like it even more when we fuck cowgirl style, and I bleed all over you."

Annalise turned to face me, straddling my groin and lowered her pussy down, taking my cock up her cunt. I couldn't believe it, I had finally had my penis up a vagina. Annalise's super-hot vagina, both physically and metaphorically. She was already plenty turned on so pussy juice was flowing in abundance, and her super heavy period provided plenty of lubrication for me to enter her.

I could feel Annalise's menstrual blood running down my cock as she began riding me cowgirl style, bouncing up and down on my groin, her blonde hair flying around and her big breasts wobbling. Her pretty face full of delight.

"Go on Luke, fuck me, fuck me harder, fuck my cunt, fuck the fucking shit out of me!" Annalise's German accent turned me on even more, and I pushed hard into her bleeding pussy, Annalise squealing in delight. Where was the normally frosty and reserved blonde? Had some sex-mad twin sister replaced her without warning?

The smell of period and pussy got stronger in Annalise's bedroom as she rode my erection hard, bleeding all over me, her period all over my penis, balls and in my brown pubic hair that contrasted with Annalise's blonde pubes. Blood ran down Annalise's legs, both of us getting covered in her period.

The pleasure of fucking Annalise when she was on her rags filled my entire body, and to make it even better, I didn't need to wear a condom. If we had done this at any other time than Annalise's ladies' days, then there was the risk of pregnancy.

Annalise was riding me hard as I felt my orgasm approaching, and evidently Annalise reached her own climax at the same time. My orgasm swept through my body, my balls sending my semen up through my cock and spraying up into Annalise's unprotected pussy at the same moment as Annalise squealed in pleasure, her face contorted in the pleasure of a female climax, the toes on her bare feet clenched tight.

As my cock ejaculated the last of my sticky white cum into Annalise, I imagined her orgasm spreading from her clit through her vagina and into her anus, the climax going up her back passage. What felt like a tsunami of hot sticky pussy juice and period blood soaked my groin, saturating my cock, balls and pubic hair.

We had cum at the same time, and I thought about how I had ejaculated inside Annalise. If that had happened on a normal day, we both might have had something to worry about in a few weeks ago, and even more so around July 2000. But as it was Annalise's time of the month, we had no such worries.

The semen I had sprayed up past Annalise's cervix would have immediately been faced by a crimson time of her period coming down her birth canal. And even if any sperm had managed to get past her menstrual blood, they would have been swimming around Annalise's uterus and fallopian tubes looking in vain for an egg from her ovaries.

Both of us sweating profusely and breathing heavily, Annalise lifted her sticky and bloody pussy off my cock and straddled my stomach. She rubbed her vagina up and down my tummy playfully, menstruating all over me in the process.

"So how was your first time, Luke?" Annalise asked me playfully.

"Amazing, even better than I could have dreamed, just so hot, you are so hot," I said dreamily, still recovering post-orgasm.

Annalise smiled, leaned forward and we French-kissed again. "Well, our fun isn't over yet. We both need to take shower. My period blood is everywhere, it look like we were in horror movie."

It was true, Annalise and I were absolutely covered in her monthly womanly flow, blood everywhere. I looked at Annalise's vulva as she got up, and I could now see not only her period blood but my semen too oozing out of her pussy.

Annalise led the way to the bathroom on her bare feet, blood continuing to run down her legs. We made two stops on the way there. One was in my bedroom to collect my boxer shorts, and the other into Annalise's bedroom to get her own nightwear -- an oversized tee-shirt and a pair of white panties with blue flowers.

"I just need to quickly sit on the toilet, I always need to pee after I have sex," said Annalise as we went into the bathroom and turned on the light and exhaust fan, closing the door behind ourselves.

Annalise felt no need to be shy about using the loo in front of me, she simply lifted the lid and sat naked on the toilet, her legs open. I saw the yellow stream emerging from her urethra and the sound of her pissing soon filled the bathroom, her pee stream tinkling into the toilet water.

I looked into the loo as Annalise continued urinating, and while the toilet water was yellow at first, it quickly turned into a pinkish red color courtesy of her period mixing with her pee, making the water in the bowl look like tropical juice.

Annalise's piss came to an end and she reached for the toilet paper, but as she did so two very different flatulent noises came from between her legs, and she collapsed on the toilet, blushing and in a fit of the giggles. "Excuse me, that is so embarrassing," Annalise laughed. "I can't believe I farted from my front bottom and my back bottom at the same time, and right in front of you. Blame it on my period."

RetroFan
RetroFan
679 Followers