Blooming

Story Info
Story about a smart yet distracted girl with a BBC.
1.1k words
3.76
11.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl, Cameron comes home for Winter break, she is smart but distracted from what's around her, what her parents call "dunce", exhausted from the long drive to her parents home. She one wants to just take off her clothes and take a nice long shower. but showers not working, her parents say "the plumber's gonna be coming tomorrow."

Annoyed and frustrated, she says "im going to Uncle Rick's for shower" and walked out. Uncle Richard who lived upstairs, a bit older than her father, widower and has always been a nice friend to her and her family for a long time.

"Hey Uncle Rick" she smiles as he opened his door and smiled happily back. And before he could say anything else like "When you got back and how was college" she just interrupted and said "I need to borrow your shower." And barged in. Knowing how she can be when she is focussed on one thing, Richard just let her and sighed with a smile and said "I have some leftover salad and lasagna in fridge."

Girl simply took of her clothes and put it in the basket and hurried to the shower and and gave a nice sight and rinsed herself up.

After a good rinse she leaned in the tub and almost fell asleep. Finally feeling warm and clean, she patted herself down with the towel then put on the bathrobe and got into the fridge and cursed at there being just salad and beer and a half eaten Lasagna and she was too tired to defreeze it so grab the salad, gobbled it and went to her room and took off her bathrobe and grabbed the blanket and lied down naked. She was thinking she was at home and her parents were out. It was dark that she didn't even bother to turn on the lights and just fell asleep next to Richard who was sleeping naked too. The thermostat was keeping the room enough warm to feel good under a blanket.

Richard being a deep sleeper, and her being a light sleeping, she would usually sleeping with a cushion hear her to wrap her legs around and in her sleep she looked for the cushion and wraps her legs around it and slept.

Richard woke up early from a wild sexual dream with his passed wife and woke up grabbing onto something under the blanket, his dick hard and throbbing and orgasming from the wet dream.. feeling warmth wrapping around his dick and now noticed his legs and he was holding someone. He swiftly got out and the blanket threw over along with the girl who was not drooling with her pussy dripping.

He went out if a fit of shock and got on his shorts and sat over at the couch. should he wake her up? What did he just do to someone who is so young. He just came inside her. His thoughts were a mess. And she got up and looked around, "where's all my stuff" she moaned in her sleep, her pussy aching a bit and wet. Wiping her drool off, she looked around in the closet and finally realized and remembered that she was to shower in Uncle Richard's place and ended up sleeping there. And her pussy feeling sore. She got into one of uncle Richard's shirt and walked out... scared and panicky and found him sitting on the couch.

"I.. I can explain." Richard said but she was too scared and feeling embarrassed to talk to him, she just took out her clothes from the basket and wore it in the bathroom, sniffing and scared. And ran off down stairs.

Both of then now in guilt and confusion. One who just came inside his neighbour's daughter who he treated like his own and the other who was thinking she was raped but someone she trusted.

After two days of silence. And Richard trying to tell her what really happened, but she always ignored him until the third day he gave up trying and she with a frown face, knocked on Uncle's rick's door.

"I want explanation now." It was clear she was a mess, her hair strands was all over her face and she was confused and sleepless. She was wearing a big hoodie and shorts. Richard sighed and looked left and right so nobody was there and she just came in and sat on the couch. He started explaining his part and she who knew that he might be telling the truth. She said "I took a pill..."

She gulped and they both didn't look at each other. Richard wanted her to leave but thinking about how hard he was inside her. He started getting a bit hard... feeling guilty.

after a bit, she quickly got up and walked into his room and shut the door hard behind. Richard was confused and sighed as he started making lunch for himself, it helped him distract his hard-on in his pants.

She walked back up in his wife's lingerie, which was a little too big for her size, it was a purple lace lingerie. She remembered finding in his room when she was a kid while playing hide and seek. She came back and stood awkwardly with her hand grab her left cheek and hair. He came up... "what are you doing" he gulped and before she could say anything, he pulled her and kissed her deep. His strong hands grabbing her hip and pull her and grinding her belly on his hard dick in his pants. He lifted her up in his arms and spread her ass and kept kissing her till he moved to the couch and pushed her down pulled down her bra and kissed it and bit on is softly and his hands rubbing her pussy roughly. Now taking off his pants in a quick slide he pushed his cock inside her almost all the way in before she gave a hard gasp and he stopped and realized it was not his wife to fuck hard like this. he starts moving slowly taking her pussy inch by inch. None of them feeling guilty anymore, both are horny and she didn't say she was masturbating a lot since that sleeping incident she was having the best orgasms now on his big black cock. Both fucking hard and then he turned her doggy style and fucked her hard till he remembered to pull out and cum on her facial. She had sex before but not nor raw sex. And this was her first facial.

This was only the beginning of a nice long winter break.

(Hey Guys! This is the first time in writing... i would love to hear your opinion on it)