Blow that Horn!

Story Info
A short story of affairs and fun.
2k words
3.19
7.5k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short story, of affairs and fun. All over 18 and fictional.

------------------

A few years ago, my wife and I had a few issues.

I had got so engrossed with work that I had started to lose focus on us, and our relationship. She had her fair share of worries bringing up our daughter and that made things even worse.

Recently, my wife had been quite noticeably attached to her phone. She continually made sure I never saw what she was doing and was constantly checking for messages.

At first, it was nothing, she could just be messaging friends, but I just wasn't sure, something didn't seem right.

It was at a band rehearsal where everything changed. She had met a guy named Jeff. I knew of him, but hadn't met him. My wife had described him as a nice chap, quite tall and could play the horn brilliantly.

One evening, I was returning from work and this is when it all went wrong.

I first noticed a car in the drive that I had never seen before, which immediately got me thinking. I got out in the drive and went inside. Our daughter was at her grandparents as planned and I heard some shuffling and what appeared to be panting upstairs.

I went up to investigate, quietly leaving my bag and keys in the hallway.

Not sure what to expect, I crept up the stairs and peered through the banister railings into my bedroom and there was my wife... well all i could see was her arse and her pussy was being penetrated by a massive cock. Clearly she was enjoying it as she was asking, or should I say screaming, for him to not stop.

"Fuck me baby, I need this cock in my life!"

I froze, not sure what to do, should I confront them in their passionate moment, or just watch and pretend nothing was going on.

I knew I had not been the best husband, so decided to let them fuck it up. I was also being turned on. His cock was, well, massive compared to mine, no wonder she was enjoying herself.

I watched in the shadows on the landing, so I couldn't be seen. He rolled her over and fucked her from behind and I had a good view of everything. He was relentless and she screamed for more.

When he finally got close, I wondered what he would do. He asked whether he could cum in her for the first time (how long had this been going on?), she said yes, she wanted it all.

I watched as he pushed is cock in and saw it pulse and twitch as he filled my wife with his cum.

I decided to then make a quick exit and walk out, driving around the corner of the street and pretending I hadn't seen anything.

I watched from my hiding spot as his car left the drive and then waited a few minutes and drove back in the drive.

I went into the house after a bit of cooling off time, pretending that I had walked in for the first time and greeted my wife with a smile and a kiss. She showed no signs of just being ridden by someone for the last hour and smiled in return.

------------

I caught them fucking two or three times more. It was about a month later when the strangest thing happened.

As I was sat once again on the landing, being a voyeur, fascinated by how energetic my wife and her partner had become. My wifes best friend came in, the house, crept upstairs and joined me on the landing.

"Hey, so you have found out then." She said whispering in my ear.

"I have seen them a few times too. Shocked me at first, but like you, left them to it, as you have been a fairly shit husband." She changed her gaze to me as she finished her statement.

"Thank you, shall I take that as a compliment?" I reply sarcastically.

"No, but as fascinating as this is, you could just let it happen and fuck someone else. Then, you both will be happy and continue living together in blissful ignorance."

"Have you looked at me? I am ugly, unfit, have a tiny dick compared to him and clearly no match for him! Who would want to screw me?". I say, whilst gesturing at my figure and thinking my wifes friend had lost her marbles!

"You are soooo thick. Now get downstairs and strip, I will be right there." She got up immediately and started walking downstairs. She may have even shook her arse at me too, but I must have been dreaming.

I did as I was told though, although feeling that this was still wrong, as two wrongs do not make a right.

I walked into the kitchend and as instructed, started removing my clothes.

I was not fit, not tanned and felt very unsexy, but when I turned to the doorway and saw my wifes best friend, with nothing on except black high heels, I stopped thinking. Holy Shit!

She was stunning, tall, athletic, with a pair of massive fake boobs, must have been H or J cup size, but sat perfectly. She was tanned, her hair tied up showing her neck and a looking down, a beautifully trimmed pussy. My cock reacted immediately, I don't think it has ever shot up so quickly.

"Well, that made the right reaction. Does it want me? Do you want me? Do you want to fill me up like that guy upstairs is filling your wife?" She said, as she walked towards me with a lustful smile on her face.

Like a small child I nodded as she approached, my heart fluttering in my chest. She reached out, holding my cheeks and passionately kissed me.

Once I came over the shock of all this unexpected attention, I just let it happen. Enjoying her taste, the moment, the heat between us. I brought her closer to me, feeling her firm boobs push into my chest. I wanted to put my cock between those.

"I know what you want babe, you want that thing between these don't you? You have wanted them for years." She pointed at my hard cock and her two massivr tits as she spoke. She clearly had been planning this, she must have seen me leering at her boobs over the years.

My face must have said it all though, without an audible response. She bent down in front of me, taking my cock in her hands and then she swallowed it whole. Lubricating the length and then took it out and pushed it between those massive tits and squeezed them together with her hands on either size.

How the fuck I didn't explode there and then I dont know! It was perfect... they were perfect.... she was perfect!

I fucked those tits good and fast, every time my head poked out she licked it and spat and drooled to keep it feeling great. I was getting close and she knew it, staring into my eyes.

I let go, squirting cum up onto her face, she even opened her mouth and stuck out her tobgue to catch some and then some weaker spurts dribbled onto those massive globes.

She smiled, licking herself clean as she stood, taking a nipple into her mouth and sucking hard, making a popping noise as she released the vacuum.

She walked sexily to the kitchen island. She sat on it and spread her beautiful long legs for me, revealing the neatest, most sweet smelling pussy I had ever seen.

I went in, no direction needed, kissing the inside of her thighs, moving to her pussy lips and licking them, playing with my tongue and fingers in this forbidden place.

I pushed my finger inside her soaking wet, waiting pussy that came with a satisfying sigh and then I found her clit, licked the hood off and continued to play.

I licked, sucked and nibbled her clit for a few minutes, feeling her orgasm grow.

I felt it happen as my finger was unable to move for a moment. I knew this was to be a great fuck if her vagina walls squeezed that tight when she came.

"Oh baby... yessss.... You know how to lick pussy... mmmm!"

She was perfectly wet now and my cock had woken back up. I stood and saw that she was coming around from her climax.

"So baby, you want to put that in me then? Come on then handsome, fuck this pussy!"

I didn't need anymore pursuading and pushed my shaft deep inside her without hesitation. Holding for a moment as her vagina walls adaptedto my shape and then I went wild.

Like a man possessed, I wanted to fuck her so bad and wanted to see those massive boobs shake due as I pounded her. Fuck, did they shake. They moved with every stroke and made me want her even more.

I made sure, whilst I was pounding away, that I had a finger on her clit, forcing her to orgasm sooner. She did and each time I couldn't move a muscle as her vagina walls constricted and I saw the colour on her skin change and a scream come from her.

How my wife upstairs didn't hear this and come down, I don't know, we must have been louder than a her of elephants!

I held her on the counter by her boobs, playing with her nipples. She lay there, panting and squirming and squealing as I played with her body.

I didn't feel like changing position and she clearly was not bothered either.

I probably lasted 10 minutes or so until my cum started rising again.

"I'm gonna cum again beautiful, what do you want?" I practically shouted this in urgency as I knew it would only br seconds.

"I want it all!" She screamed, "fill me up with your cum!"

I obliged and filled her pussy then felt her orgasm again.

It was the best feeling as if her walls were trying to suck me dry.

I pulled out after a bit, as my cock shrank back.

I kissed her body as she lay down on the island and then slowly took her down and kissed her passionately as we stood, hot and sweaty and dribbling cum all over the floor.

She broke away, but looked happy and gestured for me to follow her upstairs.

She went into my bedroom where the fuckfest continued and said in a loud voice.

"If you are to continue fucking my best friend, then I will fuck her husband! Have we an agreement?".

There was shocked silence.

The world stood still for a moment.

They had no idea that we knew about them and even more so, for them to see us, naked and sweaty in their 'fucking' room, came at a real shock.

"Er, I suppose that will be ok." My wife said, "If we are all happy. Are you ok?" My wife said directly to me and Jeff, who was still impaled in my wife.

I nodded and he nodded in response.

"Ok then, I don't want to stop this, so let's continue."

My wife finished her answer then her friend said. "Great, no changes to marriage and we don't tell your daughter either. By the way, your husband is fucking good, not sure why you would want this guy!"

My wifes face was that of pure shock. She looked at me and wondered why she didn't know of my talents. But then she looked at her friends boobs and rolled her eyes, she knew I wanted them and now I had and I wasn't going to let anyone else have them.

---------------

As agreed, we continued. Often fucking at the same time, as the smell of sex turned us on. We remained married and all was fine. I accidentally got my wife's friend pregnant and she had a baby boy, but this didn't stop us going at it each day like rabbits. It was great.