Blowbang at the Sex Club

Story Info
AnnI returns to Club Drake, this time to suck many off.
1.9k words
4.33
5.7k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband caught her off guard Thursday as she stood up from her nap, "Your birthday is Sunday, what if I arrange some fun tomorrow night at Drake?"

Club Drake was a nightclub for screened and vetted adults, with events and functions to encourage safe pleasures of the flesh. AnnI had visited with her husband many times since he convinced her to debut in a free for all, strapped down in the club's well equipped basement. AnnI felt she could get excited for another round at Drake before she turned thirty-two.

"Not anything too kinky, I hope," she cooed, and then added, "not to exclude kinky as an option..."

He smiled, with a slight mean glint in his eye, "I started lining up some of your favorite gentlemen's cocks, plus a few well recommended strangers, to throw a blowbang. You didn't want much, and I didn't do a lot of shopping, so at least I want to give you a couple dozen loads of spoo to swallow for your big number change..."

AnnI just cooed a little, one more time, kissed him on the cheek, and asked, "Did you get Marcus to come?" Marcus had a good look to him, a hardy prick, and had been the first man to take AnnI by the lips, tongue, and throat in her debut submission to Club Drake. She blushed a little, afraid her husband might fear she preferred another man's cock. She didn't, her husband Phineas was always her favorite, it was simply that Marcus had been many excellent lays for both of them and had become a good friend of the family. She was pretty confident he wouldn't be mad she asked for him. And Phineas didn't let her down.

Her husband smiled, "I told you this, watching you blow that man probably inspired the conception of our last child. It's not a birthday blowbang without Marcus. Wear your black cocktail dress, the one that goes way down your back. And try not to get too much cum on it. Let me see you swallow deep, right now, for practice."

She eagerly complied, forcing a big swallow, a puddle of imaginary spoo straight to her stomach. Then she grabbed Phineas, hopped up around his waist, and they frantically fucked to orgasm before one of the kids came calling. When he put her down, he thanked her and kissed her sweetly on the forehead, just like Marcus that first time, when she was strapped to a sex rack.

Around sunset the next night, they drove to Drake and checked at the door how many had actually showed up for their share in a blowbang. Phineas had a lot of calls, texts, and emails responding favorably to a late invite, but it was nice to confirm at the gate that there was plenty of dick to go around, right from the start.

Her party was in the round room, which was ringed by a poofy fake leather sofa, and her husband had gotten them to arrange a round table in the middle with snacks, crackers, cheese, fruit and vegetables, and some charcuterie. AnnI entered first, and about a half dozen of the twenty or so men in the room cheered while they were gently maintaining their hardons in anticipation to party.

All the men were wearing nice shirts and bottomless, with cocks ranging from raging to floppy and swelling. Her husband kicked shoes into a corner and disposed of his pants, after he lit a smoke. He looked super hard to probe AnnI's mouth and throat. AnnI was feeling super hot in one of her favorite dresses and a blue jewelled choker that looked expensive (and hubby was too good to ask), black lace with embroidered flowers that dropped precipitously in the back to show shoulders and all the way down her spine to about her butt cleavage. Its skirt showed the right amount of her fairly perfect legs, although she wished for a moment to have a skirt that would cushion her knees for all the time she was about to spend on them, kneeling walking from blowjob to blowjob. But really she was happier looking hot in a short dress. Phineas sat down with the men, and looked patient; he didn't want to detract from the star of the show, or try to particularly be in charge of her party. AnnI liked this, and started roaming the room to pick a dick to lick.

She was distressed, she didn't see Marcus at her party yet. They had the room for several hours, she hoped he'd come eventually, she had gotten herself excited for a taste of that monolith of his. She decided in lieu of Marcus she'd start on a sweet kinda nerdy looking young man with a surprisingly handsome ginger penis. She picked him in part because she thought he'd be flattered, and also he was sitting kinda tight in a cluster of well hung men, so she could play with her hands and bounce around here a while to start the show. She slowly inched her lips to the scarlet tufted shaft, and paused to speak, close enough to the head of his cock her breath would be the start of the blowjob while she spoke.

"Are we filming this? I want to be able to check the tape and prove I can swallow this much cum." Then swiftly all of the nerd's cock passed her lips and disappeared, her lips and tongue reaching all the way to freshly washed pubes.

"You're all good, sweetie, " her husband, "I made sure they get us from at least three angles."

AnnI began working her hands up and down the pole of each man on either side of her impaled face, especially gently working each head, since that was how her husband seemed to like his handjobs best. She took a breather from her first dick to tease the other two a little, show their little helmets where they'd soon be cumming. After a little huff and swallow on each side dick, she returned to her nerd and worked him to orgasm, focusing her lips and tongue on his tip, plus just a few thrusts of penetration all the way back in her throat. She landed on the next dick to come, the one she'd been jerking off with her right, and gently fondled ginger to relax him after he'd come.

She was about six blowjobs deep through the room, with many more to go careful to move around and not to stare at the camera. Her husband had fucked her face third, or maybe fourth, was this her seventh blowjob? She was getting a little distracted counting back, and seven was her daughter's lucky number, she was about to lose wood for all the orgasms she still planned to give, when she heard the most wonderful voice come from the entry, it was Marcus!

"I swear, my lovelies, I could not have been late to this, I wouldn't have dared, except a confused elderly man drove down the ramp the wrong way on my exit, and i had to help him back out and try again." AnnI had a penis deep in her mouth, but she was sure the man she was blowing could feel and Marcus could see, her face lit up in a wide grin. Marcus did a quick survey of the pants less crowd, "When in Rome...," and stripped from the waist down.

AnnI made sure not to rush the blowjob she was working on, this was another of her Club favorites, but she wagged a finger to summon Marcus for the next blow; she patted the couch adjacent where there was a spot to work him.

She didn't really tell her husband Phineas about this until later that night, but AnnI was developing hard feelings for Marcus and she pulled out all the stops pleasing his member. He was fairly big for a man, she stood up crooked and worked him all the way inside her, popping in and out past the back of her throat. She held her breath, and didn't stop right away when the face fuck made him come. She kept his hot volcano tip right at the soft spot in the back of her mouth, so he would feel her swallow and swallow and swallow. It made him come even more spoo, and as she'd promised her husband, she didn't waste a drop on her little black dress.

After Marcus finished twitching and spewing down her lusty throat, AnnI looked around the room, and made a decision how to proceed. Her jaw was tired, a couple of these guys were girthy and she had a hard time getting her teeth far enough apart not to bite, not only that but this work was making her very horny but the guys were having all the fun. So she made an executive decision. She feigned a yawn and fell down tits first on the sofa, kicking aside the snack table to make room for her suitors, "Fuck the rest of you! No, I mean literally, you do some of the work now..." she lifted up her skirt, meatily slapped her pussy a few times, and then lewdly worked her middle finger around and into her asshole...

"Bring it, boys!" She popped her hand free from her rosebud, and cleaned her finger with her lips and tongue.

Two of the men fucked her, the first fucked and came in her pussy, she wasn't too worried about pregnancy this time in her moon, and she rationalized these men all seemed like good stock anyway, if someone did happen Phineas would understand. The second man dipped and dipped in her folds, twice, but just to get him slick to finish in her colon.

He was a talented ass man, this guy. He started slow, kept a pleasant pace, an repeatedly reentered her bum, so she would feel her winking assole stretched again and again. She always liked anal, but previously only the strong love she felt for her husband could make her cum like this being buttfucked. She came twice by the time she felt his goo fill her and start dribbling forth from her anus.

As the ass man got up and departed, AnnI heard another man behind her, and she felt three of his fingers caress the inside of her right thigh. That was the signal her husband had worked into her so many nights at Club Drake, it was Phineas who had come to use her. He slid the top of his cock up her crack, down her crease, raked his shaft up against her clit, then pulled back against it and lined up with her quim.

"Are you ready?", "Mm,Hmm!" with a lot of breath, AnnI slowly rolled her hips as she felt her husband slide in to her freshly used folds. He came in achingly slowly, and barely moved as he reached her, just a persistent tantalizing wiggle that made her shiver and buck. As happened often in this marriage, AnnI came many times, until one hard cum drove her husband to climax right behind her. Phineas confirmed she had finished on him, and he was finished with her. He then sat next to her and pet her new haircut for much of the rest of the blowbang.

AnnI was pretty happy after she'd sucked Marcus and fucked and sucked Phineas, but she still finished the room; she fucked, sucked, or fondled to orgasm every man that had come to the early birthday party. They had cake with candles and sang happy birthday to AnnI. Then husband and wife collected a movie of the event to watch and make love Sunday night, so on her official birthday she could see all these satisfied men sing for her, who loved her and had traveled many miles to come for her, in her, whatever.