Blowbot for Christmas

Story Info
A blowbot is under the tree this christmas.
1.9k words
4.29
5.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was only 19 when I received my first blow bot. I woke up early that Christmas knowing what awaited me under the tree. I had applied to receive one as a Christmas gift last year and when the giant crate arrived a year later, i instantly knew what it was. The crate had arrived 3 days ago but I had decided it would make an amazing christmas gift for myself. Especially as I was spending most of the day by myself. The rest of the family had taken a holiday overseas.

Bounding down the stairs, I could see the crate. It was almost as big as the tree itself. It's not like I'd spent the last two days staring at it anyway. I couldn't get down the stairs quick enough. Cracking open the case, a gorgeous five foot four tanned brunette stood strapped into a clear display case before him. She was naked, her face was pretty, with high cheekbones, a skinny nose and cute freckles. Her tits were modest. Her body was slim, probably no older than 22. She looked delicate.

My eyes wandered further down. They were called blow bots but that name was just branding. When you adopted one, their entire body belonged to you. Her cunt looked perfect, not a lip out of place. Above it was a barcode.

I grabbed the info packet taped to the front of her display case. I looked at the quick guide first. I read the first few lines and rolled my eyes. There's always an app these days. I grabbed my phone from upstairs and returned down to the kitchen to make a coffee whilst the app downloaded. I punched my email and created a password before returning to the living room.

I paused for a moment, sipping my morning coffee just admiring my new gift. Her ass was cute, not huge but enough to be enticing. I moved over to the couch and sat there, being sure to open my dressing gown in preparation for what was to come. My cock was half erect as I sat there. The app was now loaded on my phone.

I read the words on my screen "Please scan her cunt to claim your prisoner". I pressed the camera button on my screen and leaned forward. I held the phone up to the barcode tattooed above her neat pussy. No flaps sticking out, it was perfect. A wheel appeared on my phone for a few seconds before a green tick with a "Congratulations" appeared followed by the words "My body is self-sustaining and your cum has enough protein to keep my brain alive.

When you've had enough of me, please return me for recycling". There were a few key admin things to get out of the way. The app told me that although the naked body in front looked realistic, it was lab grown. The mind inside the body however was a prisoner of the state. Of course, the lab body is self-sustaining. It will remain the same size as it comes in the box forever. As long as I feed it three cum loads per day, the brain inside will receive the proteins it needs to sustain itself.

I was met with another screen that asked me to set a name for my blowbot. Tempted to name her something completely humiliating at first, I pondered for a minute. At first I typed in "Cum bucket" but quickly deleted it. It didn't suit her, besides I had another idea. I typed my ex's name and clicked confirm.

The screen changed again "Congratulations, once you enable voice control your prisoner will respond to the name "Maddy" when giving her commands. I clicked through a few more basic T's and C's that I already knew from my research. Eventually I was met with a quickstart button.

I was keen for some release so i wacked that button so fast. Hey eyes opened, Maddy got down on all 4s and crawled towards me. Without hesitation or further instruction she took my cock into her mouth, placed her hand behind her mouth and began lightly blowing me. She made sure that her back was arched so that her ass was on display.

I leant back and relaxed. This was the life. I explored the app a little more whilst Maddy tended to her duties. She worked her way from the head down to the shaft by the time something peaked my interest on the app. It was an instructional video.

I pressed pause on the blowjob and sat upright. Maddy defaulted back onto her knees. Her eyes were glassy, staring straight forward. Her posture pushed her tits forward. That's where I saw it. The valve the video showed sitting just under her left boob. I turned the small disk valve to the left and Maddy's tits began to deflate. Woopsies, wrong way. I twisted the valve again, this time to the right. To my amazement her tits began to inflate drastically. I waited a moment before closing the valve. Maddy sat there with two melons on her chest. What's even better is that I'd filled them so much yet they still defied gravity. No sag at all. Much better I thought to myself.

Looking back at the app, I clicked on the eyeball icon. A range of colours appeared on the screen and as I clicked, Maddys eyes changed to the corresponding colour. After cycling through red, green and hazel I landed on sky blue. The perfect blowjob eyes. I pressed play and just like that she began dutifully sucking me off again. She struggled for a moment to fit her new tits in between my legs but quickly found the right position.

As Maddy worked her mouth down my shaft, my attention turned back to the blowbot app on my phone. I finally found what I was looking for. On my phone were two buttons being displayed. Aware and Unaware. Unaware was currently selected.

My finger quickly pressed the Aware button. To my annoyance, I was met with a pop-up on the screen. I read the words in front of me. "Please read my prisoner profile first. '' I contemplated just ticking the box and pretending I had read it. After a moment of pause, I decided to do the right thing. After all, my needs were being taken care of dutifully by Maddy so I was in no rush. Funny how quickly you become accustomed to something. The sound of her slurping was now already white noise. Barely noticeable other than the sensation of her mouth moving my cock around with her tongue.

I rummaged through the papers next to me included in her starter guide until I found her prisoner profile. It was a quick read thank god.

Prisoner age: 42

Blowbot Body age: 21

Crime:

- Illegal protest of Government

- Trespassing

-Distribution of feminist propaganda

Things I hate:

- Deepthroat

- Anal

- Men

I chuckled to myself as I read the things she hated. I'll be sure that she is appropriately punished with everything she hates. Having read the profile, I confirmed my selection to make Maddy aware. The next screen lets me know a few basics. I read the list, pushing my Blowbots head down in the process to get deeper into her throat. She didn't buck, she didn't gag, she only accepted more of my cock.

1. She will be aware of what is going on.

2. She will feel everything that is being done to her.

3. She will have no control over her body.

4. The prisoner will be able to move and control her eyes.

5. The more the prisoner's mind resists what you do to the blowbot, the wetter the blowbots cunt will become. This is because the blowbots body has been programmed to be aroused by humiliation.

I once again clicked confirm and a countdown started from five. Maddy was about to become aware. I continued to hold her head down but grabbed a bit of her hair to crane her face towards me slightly. I wanted a proper view for when she woke up. The countdown hit zero and her eyes widened. I expected her head to buck back in protest but it stayed down.

I let go and Maddy went right back to pleasuring me like the good girl she was. The only thing that changed were her eyes were now darting around. I imagined she was trying to make sense of her surroundings. The last thing this prisoner saw was a judge handing down her sentence. Without any warning she now woke up between my knees. Although I felt no sympathy for the prisoner I did feel the need to introduce myself.

I pulled her off my cock and held her by her throat. Maddy desperately tried to lock her lips back onto my cock but her eyes now locked firmly on me. Sure I could have paused the blowjob on the app but I wanted her reality to set in. i put my fingers down her throat and smeared the spit across her face. Her hair was a mess. I wanted her to realize she had no control. Whilst she heard her new fate, she desperately clambered for my cock. If it wasn't for her eyes and the puddle of pussy juice forming on the floor under her, you would be forgiven for thinking she was accepting of her new position in life.

I reached down and played with her cunt for a moment, giving her time to register the feeling. I couldn't believe just how wet she actually was. For a brief moment she gave me puppy dog eyes and I knew she was working correctly. I leant back and told her to suck my cock. Did I need to give the verbal command? No. Would hearing the commands help her in her transition from free woman to prisoner? Yes.

I clicked the facefuck button on the app and closed my eyes. Enjoying the moment. Her gags were now becoming audible as she threw herself down the shaft of my cock. It was nice laying there, not having to do the work. I enjoyed the symphony of gagging and slurping. I could feel my orgasm building. I wanted to make sure she knew i was the one choosing when it ended, even if I wasn't really. I grabbed her hair on either side of her head to form handles and started to buck my hips.

Once again her eyes widened. For extra measure, I held her head down while I bucked my hips back and forth. Pulling her hair back so she was looking at the ceiling, I stood up. The cum I had stored over the past few days in anticipation was now plastered all over her face. I Pressed paused on the app for a moment to savor my work.

Collapsing on the couch in almost exhaustion, I found the clean up function. Once pressed, Maddy softly licked the head of my cock. I wanted this moment to last forever, so I quickly exited the app and opened the camera. I snapped a picture of Maddy with my cock in her mouth, face covered in my cum. My new toy looked so cute. Despite days worth of cum covered on her face, you could still see her freckles.

I opened my favourite social media app. Uploading the photo I typed in the caption and pressed post. The caption read "Merry Christmas everyone".