Blowing the Family Finances

Story Info
Husband loses the house payment in a poker game.
2.9k words
3.6
13.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DukeStone
DukeStone
59 Followers

It was Friday night and my wife had made sandwiches for me and the poker club. Ok, not much of a club, just myself and three buddies. I'm Greg and my friends are John and the two Matts. Matt L. or Mattel, as my wife calls him, because she says he sounds like an action figure with all of his bragging. The last player is Matt R., who has more room to brag than Matt L. does, truth be told. We're all comfortable with each other and meet to blow off a little steam with a friendly low stakes poker game once or twice a month. There was just a charged feeling in the air tonight. Something was moving, but I wasn't sure what.

The Jack and Coke I was drinking instead of my usual beer was singing in my blood. I knew damn well to keep a clear head when playing for money of any kind, but I was in a mood to celebrate. The promotion at work would start next month and I was married to a fine looking, if strong willed, woman. Good friends to share my good friends to share my good fortune. Things were still tight, but by this time next year, they should be much greater. By the sixth hand I was beyond buzzed, and started getting reckless, which was out of character for me. The more I lost, the more determined I became to win it all back on the next hand. I ran out of money in the fourth hour. Five thousand lost and Matt L was sitting there holding most of it. The other two had dropped out of what was fast becoming a grudge match, fueled by my frustration and alcohol.

"Well Greg, it looks like it's down to cash out or deal. " Matt said as he looked across the table at me with pity and glee and more than a bit of disdain. I knew he liked to boast, but this was a side of him I'd never seen before. He was being heartless, and he knew he had backed me into a corner. The problem was he didn't give a shit at the moment. I could feel shame and fury rising within me, but I wasn't in any shape to deal with the emotions.

"Double or nothing, one hand. You win, you get 10k." The check, written to cash, landed atop the chips. "I win and I get the entire pot you have in front of you." My voice held a blistering heat just beneath an icy veneer. He sat there looking from the check to me and shaking his head.

"No, this has gone too far, Greg. You're drunk and we're gambling with our friendship here. I can be sadistic, I know, but this is too far, even for me. I won't do it." He said. I could see that John and Matt R were breathing a sigh of relief when I smacked my hands down on the table.

"No. You gutless pussy. You aren't walking out of here with my money and not giving me one more chance to win it back." I hissed through clenched teeth. The alcohol had me thinking I was Bret Maverick and Superman rolled into one.

"John, deal the cards. Matt, set your ass down and play the fucking hand." I demanded.

John took the deck and started shuffling as Matt sank back down into his seat. We were playing draw, and I ended up with a natural full house.

"How many cards, Greg?" John asked as he tapped the deck. I just smiled and stood pat.

"How about you Matt?" John said as he shrugged and turned toward Matt

"I'll take two," he said. Tossing two cards onto the table in front of John. John nodded and sent two cards sailing across the wooden table top to land in front of Matt. He offered a nod of thanks as he plucked the two cards from the table.

"That's it Greg. Show your cards." John said as he nodded towards me. I sent up a silent prayer as I revealed the full house. A prayer that became a curse as I watched the cards that matt held land one by one like leaves of gold to reveal four threes. Matt's face grew into a pompous smirk as the gloating jerk kicked into high gear.

"I know that has to hurt your monthly budget, buddy. I tell you what, I'll give everything back if you can convince that haughty bitch of yours to give me a blowjob." He leaned back in his chair to the point I hoped he would tip over. He had my back to a wall. Either way, I was in deep shit with my wife. Normally I would never let him talk that way about her, but he had me by the short hairs and he knew it. Sighing, I got up and went to talk to Jane. This was going to be the worst conversation we have ever had.

I walked up to her and almost whispered her name. The temptation to flee filled me as I considered letting him keep the money and sell my boat to cover it. Unfortunately, we were in the wrong season. Before I could lose my nerve and leave, she turned.

"The night over with, hon? Mattel and the guys gone for the evening?" She asked, looking at me with a bit of smolder in her eyes. My mouth suddenly went dry, and I swallowed hard. I was about to pour cold water on that fire burning in her eyes.

"Not exactly. I've done something stupid, Jane. The Jack and Coke hit me hard and I let Matt goad me into betting far more than usual. I've lost more than we can afford, way more." I said hesitantly.

"What? Like a thousand dollars? I can borrow that to make things stretch. Just skip a couple of games and we will come out all right." She said,

"Well honey, it was more like ten thousand than a thousand." I stammered.

"What?!? You dumb son of a bitch! How in the hell could you bet everything we've got in the bank? Don't you realize you're putting the house at risk?" She screamed as she jumped to her feet and got in my face like a drill sergeant.

"I'm going in there and see if I can talk sense into the dumb asshole. He knows you can't afford those stakes. Maybe he'll give most of it back if I choke down my pride and beg him." She said through gritted teeth and turned to walk into the dining room. I grabbed her by the arm and she spun on me.

"What the fuck do you want, Greg? You're not my favorite person right now, so if you have more to say, you had best spit it out." Her own words coming like a cobra spitting venom.

"Well, Matt sent me in here to tell you what he wants for the money if we want to keep it. Uh... Matt says if you'll give him a blow job, then he'll drop the debt." Her hand lashed out with a speed I had never seen from her. She slapped my face so hard that my head rocked back, but I just stood with tears in my eyes and stayed silent.

"C'mon pussy. This shit is your fault. You sure as hell aren't hiding in here while I get us out of it. You're going to be there for every minute and I had better never hear one word about me cheating on your ass over this. Do you fucking understand me?" She squared her shoulders and looked me in the eye with a chilly stare.

I just nodded.

"Good. Don't you ever fucking forget that you owe me." She said and pushed through the door into the dining room.

"What the hell is this about you rolling my drunk husband for ten thousand dollars, motherfucker?" I had never heard her curse like this before. Filled with raging fury, she was an avenging goddess.

"I didn't roll him, you dumb cunt. It's not my fault your old man can't hold his whiskey. He lost, I won. I'm gracious enough to give him an option and all it takes is you using that pretty cock holster of yours to suck me off." He leered at her.

"So he told me. Here's the deal then. I keep my clothes on at all times. You can't touch me below the neck. I will suck you until you cum. I'm under the table when I do it. Finally, no one says shit to their wives or girlfriends. I have to talk to and spend time with them and I sure as hell don't want them pissed off at me for playing with you guys. That's non-negotiable. Do we have a deal?"

"Yeah, fuck it, we have a deal." Matt said as he slid his chair back and stood to drop his pants and shorts. His cock was already starting to thicken and extend when he sat back down and slid under the table. Jane pulled her hair into a ponytail and the other two guys rose to leave.

"I need you two to stay here and keep these assholes honest. They're both stupid drunk and I don't feel like getting raped tonight." She said, and they both sat back down at the table. She crawled underneath and the three remaining guys started playing cards. As we heard Jane mumble, taking his cock into her mouth.

"Oh god, she sure can suck a dick! You're a lucky man Greg! Her lips are massaging my shaft on every stroke." Matt groaned as the slurping and gagging sounds became louder. He just tossed his hand into the center of the table and the other two stopped playing. I could see that they were stroking themselves under the table. Hell, I was stroking myself through my jeans.

Matt reached under the table and pushed her head back, and pulled his chair into the middle of the room. His cock was dripping pre cum and saliva and it was bigger than I thought it would be, but not huge.

"Come on out here, little Jane. I want to show you off," Matt said as if she were his, not mine.

"That wasn't the agreement, fucker." She replied from under the table.

"I don't give a damn what the agreement was on this. If you want that ten thousand dollars, you'll get that sweet ass out here and give the boys a show. Hell, they're already hard enough to tear through their pants. Don't be a cock tease. Give the boys a show." He laughed as he slapped his cock to keep it hard. Jane had a pouty little girl expression on her face. Something seemed to change when she looked over and saw that John and Matt R both had their cocks out masturbating to the sounds from her blow job. She gave a shrug that made her breasts jiggle. Damn! The little minx had taken off her bra waiting on me and now she was having to give her love to Matt. Yeah. I'm fucked, but not in a good way. I watched as she took Matt's cock back into her mouth, her hand holding his shaft as she swirled her tongue around his tip.

Jane licked at her lips before she took the top third of his shaft into her mouth and locked her hands together behind her back. She was submitting to Matt, giving him permission to use her mouth for his pleasure. He followed her rules and didn't touch her below the neck, but he grabbed her ponytail at the base. His other hand held her chin open as he drove into her mouth, shoving her head down at the same time. He soon had a rhythm. He was face fucking my wife in front of me and fuck me if I wasn't getting hard watching. Soon he was face fucking her with wild abandon and then he stiffened and shove his cock deep into her throat and held her head down. He was shooting his cum straight down her gullet. She was fighting against him now, but he still held her down. Her hands slapped against his hairy thighs, but he refused to loosen his grip. I grew afraid for her and stood to stop his abuse, but he released her head and she pulled back, retching and vomiting. Her face was a mess of puke and cum, but she had never looked sexier to me. She stood up and slapped Matt hard.

"You dumb son of a bitch! I never agreed for you to choke me to death. Our deal is done, right?" Jane said as she forced herself to calm down. Still on her knees, her face flushed with embarrassment and excitement. Her eyes were sparkling, but

I could still see her anger whenever she looked at me. I sighed. I was going to be paying for this one for a long time. That thought was more true than I knew, but I had no clue in what way it was going to come. There's an old saying about being careful what you wish for because you just might get it. She looked over at John and Matt R and saw them still jerking hard on their cocks. She smiled hungrily and said in a voice filled with lust.

"Come here, you two. It's not fair to have you watch the show and then not get any relief." They staggered to where she still kneeled on the floor. She took their cocks in her hands and spit on both of them and started stroking them. I stood and started towards her, but she glowered at me.

"No, you don't Greg. I'm still pissed at you for putting me in this situation. You can jack off tonight in the bathroom. These two guys have been stand up in every way that counts and I'm going to reward them." She continued her stroking and started sucking on the tip of each cock. They started groaning and laying their hands on her head as their knees buckled. Their voices grew louder.

"Oh fuck, your mouth is so great, Jane. If you were my bitch, I wouldn't even have a poker game. I'd just stay home and make love to you until we were both too sore to move." John said as his hand grabbed her ponytail and held her head back. He shot his load into her face. Covering her in rope after rope of cum. As the last rope landed along her nose and eyes, he took the head of his dick and used it as a paintbrush to smear his cum across her cheeks and lips. She smiled at him even as Matt R turned her head towards himself and added his cum to that of his friends. He pumped it into her hair and across her face, and then he lowered his aim and covered her chest with his last volley of semen. He rubbed the head of his cock over her lips and then the ball of his thumb slipped between her lips and she sucked on it like the young woman she had once been. Then the two men picked her from the floor as one and, ignoring the cum all over her face, each kissed her quickly but passionately, tongues playing and teasing.

"Thank you for the wonderful time tonight, Jane," they both said and straightened their clothes and stepped into the half bath that was in the garage. Matt L walked up and slapped her ass and chuckled.

"Great party, Jane." He said as he walked after the other two. None of my friends would look me in the eye. When they came back out, Jane spoke to them.

"Alright guys, remember to keep your mouths shut about the changes to poker night when you play at our house. If everyone is good until the next time, then I promise to make sure the pot has the best kitty. I mean ante you've ever experienced." She chuckled and then she took her shirt off and wiped her face free of cum while she gave them a magnificent view of her swinging tits.

I saw the guys out and then turned and climbed the stairs. The sound of water running filled my ears as I walked upstairs. I gathered my clothes to head to the downstairs shower when the water turned off in the bath behind him. Jane walked out, and I could hear the lust in her voice.

"Where are you headed, Greg?" Jane asked. Her lust filled voice, firing my blood.

"Downstairs. I don't want to make you any more angry with me than you already are."

"If you want to appease my anger, lover, come make love to me. Show me that you didn't learn to hate me watching me with your friends. I love you Greg and I've been faithful since I met you but before we met, I was as you see me now. I enjoyed the feel of men using me and marking me as a slut. A cum dumpster to be used by all."

"Come, Greg, kiss me, fuck me, love me. Take out your hurt and pain on me and reclaim our love." Jane dropped to the bed and looked at me as her knees parted. She smiled up at me, her fingers playing in her folds. I forgot my clothes as I stripped them from me in the three steps to our bed. Our lips met as my hands drew her to me. Breakfast was late that morning.

DukeStone
DukeStone
59 Followers