Blowing the Ghost Balloon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was what Cypher wanted. The demon didn't have a prick of his own, so he'd conjured up this balloon in the middle of a haunted cave just so an elf could wrap her lips around him. She'd been lured all the way down here to give a blowjob to a damned ghost.

Slowly, Aurelia raised the mouth of the balloon to her lips. It had an odd flavor, like nothing she'd ever tasted before, and she cringed at the strange thing invading her mouth. She took a big breath and exhaled into the balloon.

It swelled a little, and Cypher swirled in excitement, his sparks flicking over her lips.

She blew another breath, trying not to think about what she was doing. Breathe in, breath out. The balloon grew larger. Each time she blew in, Cypher slid his wisps of light through the balloon's mouth and into her own. At first she tried to keep him out, refusing to blow, but it quickly became obvious he could outwait her, and she gave up. Soon he was forcing his way into her mouth farther, filling her up, slipping down her throat. It was like breathing thick fog, full of little lightning bolts that lanced across her tongue, teasing and shocking. Now Cypher had a grip on her, and suddenly she found she couldn't take the balloon out of her mouth. She raged internally, but kept going.

The balloon got slowly bigger. It had started about two feet across, but it was now closer to four. It was growing steadily and becoming pear-shaped. The gas inside had originally pulled it upright and away from her as she blew, but it began to sink down until its side was floating on the water. The key lay inside it, taunting her.

She looked down at her reflection. She stood half submerged in the crystal water, her other half practically naked under the invisible mail. Water droplets and goosebumps covered her body, her nipples were hard from the cold, her hair was in disarray. The fearless adventurer, a naked thrall with her lips full of ghostly cock. Wonderful.

Her cheeks puffed out with the force of Cypher's intrusion. She could feel him down inside her belly, and there were wisps of his fog floating out of her nose. Her cheeks glowed with little flashes of lightning. Cypher was glowing brighter than ever inside the balloon, a firestorm of celestial light and glowing sparks that spun wildly inside, tracing out obscene phrases at her. The balloon itself was otherwordly, a huge, luminous jewel of tight rubber lit from within by witchlight. In the distorting ripples on the lake, it looked as though she was pleasuring some immense, ethereal being which had forced its way inside her. She breathed in, breathed out, watched the balloon grow steadily larger.

The neck had been long and floppy when she started, but now there was hardly any neck left. The pear-like bulge that had replaced it went right to her lips, and it seemed that only Cypher's grip kept it in place. She had long since let go so she could use her hands to hold the balloon's sides steady.

Cypher had condensed to a thick fog inside her mouth. He was a firm, invasive tendril that slid into her mouth and down to her lungs each time she breathed, holding her mouth open like a physical thing. She could feel the balloon straining in her hands. It couldn't possibly get much bigger, now. It was about six feet across, but it felt like the entire world, the only thing in her miserable universe, her entire existence condensed to this huge, possessed bit of rubber that was fucking her mouth--

Her universe exploded in a blinding flash of light. One moment she was breathing out, and the next there was a noise like Golg's own drum of Armageddon, an eruption of force and fury and light that knocked her backwards off her feet, into the water. She came up gasping and choking, coughing up fog and mucus and who knew what else, sucking in breath, trying desperately to figure out which way was up--

The cavern shook with a tremor that made Aurelia's blood run cold. She didn't hear anything--she realized suddenly that she couldn't hear anything--but she knew what that tremor meant. She scrambled for her swords in the water, but forgot about them as something else caught her eye, something shiny--

The key!

She grabbed it. Then she was off, forcing her way through the water as she lunged toward the door on the far side of the cavern. She felt a sudden surge of air that must be the dragon's wings moving and she screamed, choking out a sound as she waited for the fire to land. She tripped and went down into the water, floundered and broke the surface, pushed towards the edge of the lake.

Suddenly she was running, splashing through the shallows, the water at mid calf, and there was the ledge. She flung herself up on top of it and threw herself at the place where the door was, scrambling to find the keyhole. Suddenly, she felt heat on her back, and looking back she caught a glimpse of a great scaly head bathed in fire, blind eyes rolling madly as it searched for the source of the commotion.

The keyhole, where was the fucking keyhole!

The key was still in her hand. She jammed it into the hole in the wall.

The stone shot upward, wrenching the key out of her hand, and she threw herself into the darkness beyond. She landed hard on her face and crawled, crying and choking.

There was a thud behind her, like a great weight falling. A smaller tremor, like something trying to shake the stones loose to get at her. She looked back.

There was no door, just a stone wall in the rock. As she watched, it seemed to shift, and bits of stone cracked off and fell to the ground. The center of the rock seemed to glow in her night vision: the dragon pouring heartfire onto its surface from the other side.

Aurelia scrambled away, lurching to her feet and breaking into a stumbling run down a new tunnel. She ran until she could run no more, then collapsed, gasping and choking. Her world faded.

An eternity later, she awoke, startled into consciousness. She sat upright, overcompensated, toppled back over. She got up more slowly this time, prying her eyes open with her hand, coughing on something lodged in her throat. She looked around, her vision slowly adjusting. She was in a tunnel again, bigger than the other ones she'd been in. For a moment she thought she was back in the cavern, but there was no lake, no water, no glow.

No Cypher. She looked around, but the ghoul was gone.

The ghost was gone.

Good fucking riddance!

The thought seemed to clear her mind a bit. She sat upright, wincing. Her head hurt. Most of her hurt, really. Her back was blistered from the fire, and she gingerly eased her mail off. Now she was naked as well as cold. Her mouth was parched and her throat ached. She was also having trouble hearing. She said her name out loud, but could barely hear her voice. Her ears were ringing brutally, though.

There was something dried onto her face. She wasn't sure if it was blood, wasn't sure she wanted to know. She was having trouble breathing, too, like her lungs were full of cotton, or liquid. She coughed, and some sort of goo came up. She spat.

There was a pool of water nearby where drips from a stalactite had puddled in a low area on the floor. She crawled over to it and looked down, taking stock in the dim light.

Gods, she looked like a mess. Hair all over, naked except for boots. There was a gash on her forehead, and her mouth was crusted with something sticky. As she watched, more of it trickled out of her nose. She wiped it away in disgust, blowing her nose out onto the dirt.

She was parched. She filled her cupped hands in the pool and brought them to her lips. The moisture felt wonderful, but only revived the taste of rubber and lighting and fog in her throat. She spat, coughing up gobbets of thick, cloudy white goo that steamed lazily away when they hit the ground.

Ghost cum, she thought, and shivered. No doubt her sinuses and lungs and who knew what else were full of the shit after...

She pushed the thought out of her her mind. She didn't want to think about that.

She tried drinking again, and this time the water stayed down. She managed to clean off her face and arms a bit. After resting for a time, she felt centered enough to stand up and take stock of her situation.

Most of her stuff was gone, including her dagger and one of her swords. She still had no tunic to cover her seemingly naked torso, hut she had her boots and mail. She still had her waterskin, too, and she filled it from the rock pool.

She stood for a few minutes, trying to decide what to do. It was strange, having Cypher gone. Making a decision suddenly seemed hard without the phantom's clues and prodding. In the end, she supposed, there was really only one thing to do.

Gathering up her remaining few belongings, she set off in a painful walk down the tunnel, away from the haunted cavern where a ghost had fucked her face.

If she ever found her way out, she decided, no one was ever going to hear about this, not ever. No one could possibly have persuasion that high.

12